Our love glows in the dark

A Twist In My Story

Kaori didn't have the chance to ask Leeteuk about her lost necklace. When she saw him that morning she lost all her strength to ask of him. Or maybe she was afraid what might be the leader's reaction if she asks him about her necklace. His face was already indescribable when they saw Leeteuk. It looks like something that they don't know had happened. None of them can tell if he's fine or not.

"If he saw it, for sure Leeteuk oppa will give it back to you." Pau told Kaori while tapping her back.

She let out a sigh. That's the most important thing she has and it went lost just like that. 

Dad, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!

That's what inside Kaori's mind the whole time they were performing and even in the dressing room. But what she doesn't know was she should feel sorry to herself for losing the necklace, the one she called 'The only hope to the truth'.

 

SOUTH KOREA

They went back to Korea the next morning after their performance. As expected everyone was busy when they get back to Korea. SBG has to finish the MV of their second album. They would make their comeback after 1 year and two months.

Leeteuk and Heechul went to the army and didn't finish the SM Town World Tour. The rest of the members had their own activities.

 

☻☻☻☻ Henry's POV ☻☻☻☻

"We'll make Henry debut as a solo." The chairman announced to all of us.

"Wooooooooooowwww!!!!" They all cheered.

I couldn't believe what I heard, mouth agape. "Se'aa..are?" I shook my head in disbelief. "Are you serious?" I chuckled a bit.

The old guy nodded. "Don't ask me why, just do your best. Kyuhyun take care of this kid."

My hyung nodded and bowed politely. "Yes."

He left the training room. "Wooooooooohhhhh!"

"That's cool!"

"But does that mean you're retiring as Superjunior M member" Ryeowook sounded so hopeful but with a sad face.

"Nah hahahaha! I'll always be and will remain forever as an SJ-M member." I said.

===

After a month of working so hard with this solo mini-album which they entitled Trap was finally released on itunes and Youtube. Kyuhyun hyung and Taemin were featured on the music video so I guess it was better rather being solo.

What if I won't do well?

"Henry-shi, Kyuhyun-shi and Taemin-shi, your performance was 8pm." One of the staff told us.

I nodded and smile at him. "Thanks."

I glance at Kyuhyun hyung whose staring at his phone for a while now.

Taemin sat beside him and looked at me. "Never ever date a popular girl." He smiled teasingly at me.

"SHUT UP!" Kyuhyun hyung pushed him aside.

He laughed like a kid.

"If you fall in love you'll understand me things."

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

"Should I tell him over the phone" I asked the girls while we're on a break.

"Aish, just surprise him a'right" Mika told me while nodding.

Pau walked to me. "You guys haven't celebrated anything." She shrugged.

Erika chuckled. "They aren't normal people."

"Why Aren't DongHae oppa and I celebrity too?" She insisted.

I let out a sigh. "I always told him I'll make it all up to you but I never did."

"Didn't you spend your 100 days together?" Yuri asked me.

"Not even the first monthsary." Pau curled her lips.

"I only know anniversary." I said.

"Gosh! It's a trend these days because couples don't last a year."

Erika threw the stress ball at Pau. "YAH!"

I smirked, acting like I wasn't affected with what she said. But don't you think it's true? Early 20's were still young. So does that mean we won't last that long

"Oh chakkaman!! Chakkaman!!" Yuri sat in front of me excitedly. "I have an idea." She winked naughtily at me.

 

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun's POV ☻☻☻☻

"Call me when you're near." I told Kaori over the phone.

I asked her to accompany me in a jewelry store. It's my parent's anniversary next week so I told her I'd give them a present. I can't think of anything aside from a couple rings.

"Oh Kyuhyunah, just feed Choco later I won't go home tonight." The anchovy told me.

I nodded and lend my hand.

"What?" He asked.

"I never worked for free hyung."

"Aish, seriously." His annoying gummy smile showed again.

"Why? You should give me something in return. I will feed your friend."

He pats my arms. "List down what you want..." He smiled at me.

"Hyung jinjjayo" I said with bright smiles.

"Yeh, list it on the sand." He laughed and walked away.

"So frustrating!!"

My phone rings, it was Sungmin hyung calling.

"Ohh hyung..."

He cut me. "We won't be home tonight, they want to drink after the show."

"Ehh? What about Ryeowookie?"

"He's going with us."

"Arasseo, you want me to feed your pet too. Psh."

I heard him chuckled. "Kamsahamnidda!" He said as if smiling.

I just nod and hang up. I looked up and saw Kaori's car coming. Just seeing the bumper of her car makes me smile, I waved when she rolled down the window. Her dimples showed again while waving back at me.

"Let's go?" She asked me.

I nodded and knocked on our van just to inform them that I’ll be going first.

"Move over, let me drive." I told Kaori.

"Uhmm." She nodded and move to the side.

I hopped in and put on my seatbelt. "How's the recording?"

She looks at me. "It's going well. Almost done."

I started the engine, I glance at her because she keeps on inhaling deeply. "What bothers you?"

She shook her head. "Do you think your mom would like the ring?"

I grinned. "If you choose it for her, I’m sure she would love it."

"Oh really?" I heard her inhale again. "Let's talk later."

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori's POV ☻☻☻☻

I keep on staring at him while he's driving.

"Are going somewhere again?" He asks with a low voice.

"They're sending me to China this time and I'll stay there for a month."

"What?! You alone?"

"The girls would follow me three days from now."

"I told my parents that we'll go on their anniversary."

"I'm sorry..." I pouted.

He sighed. "Let's talk later at the dorm."

I nodded.

 

JEWELRY SHOP

"A wedding ring?" The sales lady asked us in shock.

"Yeh, couple rings." I said nodding and look up at Kyuhyun.

I felt his hands entangled with mine.

The lady showed us the silver couple rings and explained it one by one.

"This one means 'Infinity', right?" Kyuhyun asked her.

"You liked it?" I asked him.

He's nodding while examining the rings.

I pointed the other one. "I like this better for your parents."

He smiled. "Sure, let's take that."

I chuckled. He'll like it if I said I like it though deep inside him I know he prefers the 'Infinity' couple rings more.

We both sat at the couch while waiting for the jewelry. He stood up suddenly and told me to wait for him. He went back in and talk to the sales lady.

I sneak out to make a call. Mika picked it up on the first ring.

"Is it done?" I asked.

"Almost, don't worry we'll do what we can." Then she whispered. "Siwonshi is helping us."

I smiled a bit. "Thank you guys!"

"Anytime!"

I hang up and walk back in. "Who's that?"

I heard Kyuhyun asking me. "Mm?"

He eyed me. "What's making you smile that way?"

I started to laugh softly. "Why? Is it forbidden to smile?"

"I'm asking you, who's that?"

I think someone is getting jealous. kekek

I shrugged. "Just someone I know."

He sneered and looked away.

I stick my tongue out. hihihi you'll know when we get home.

I talked inside my head.

"Mr. Cho, here." The sales lady gave two paper bags to Kyuhyun.

He bowed a little. "Thanks!"

He stood up and walk straight to the car without even looking at me. So I just bowed at the girl and followed him.

"Where are we going?" I asked t break the silence.

"Dorm." He shortly replied.

I pouted and quickly sent Mika a message that we're on our way back to the dorm. She replied.

Mika: just stay somewhere or ask him to eat out

Kaori: he's not even talking to me.

Mika: Aish teenage lovers fight again?

Kaori: kekeke he's jealous of you

Mika: So you're damn happy? hahah

Kaori: Psh! he doesn't even know that it was you.

I didn't realize that I was smiling at our convo and Kyuhyun was watching me all the while.

"Why don't you just call him? Don't worry I won't listen to your call."

"Are you jealous?" I asked trying to control my laughter.

"What? Are you kidding me?"

I smirked and looked at my phone again. "Henry was so damn funny!" I giggled.

He exhaled from his nose.

I sensed that he's getting angry. "It was Mika." I finally told him.

He's just focused on the road.

"Yeobo." I called him as innocent as I can.

Then I saw the edge of his lips slowly smiling. "Mm?"

He's still acting cool.

"I said it was Mika."

He turned the car and parked it near the dorm. He looks at me and pinched my nose. "Alright I believe you." He said smiling.

 

DORM

No one's there when we reached the place. I hurriedly climbed up the stairs and run to my room, prepare my clothes and walk to the bathroom on the first floor. I purposely left my clothes on my bed, all lights on and my door wide open. I used the tub this time.

 

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun’s POV ☻☻☻☻

I sat on the couch to rest for a while when I saw Kaori hurriedly went inside the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" I asked but it seem like she didn't hear me.

So I just stood up and decided to follow her. The door's wide open so that means it's alright.

"Woohhhh!" I got surprised.

She was taking a bath inside the tub.

"Ohh oppa..." She called me.

"Are you crazy??? Why didn't you lock the door?? What if someone else saw you??" I scolded her.

"It's okay. I knew that you're the only person that was here."

FACEPALM. She's really crazy. The two of us alone would be scarier.

"Oppa, I forgot to get my clothes, can you please get it for me?" I heard her using her aegyo.

"Okay." I said and run to her room. I searched her closet and took a shirt and shorts.

I was about to get out when I remembered something.

'Should I get her undergarments?' I blink for a moment and walk back to search for it in the end.

"Aish! This girl making me ran errands for her!"

I pull one drawer and saw how neat her undergarments were folded and color coded. I took one undies using two fingers.

 

 

"Sshh, jinjja, this is so embarrassing!" I know my cheeks were heating up.

Unknowingly, I started to think wild of her.

"Oppa." Her soft voice echoed in my ears.

'Damn, am I imagining something weird?' I shook my head.

"What are you doing?" Now her voice was loud and clear.

I looked back and saw her wrapped in a clean towel.

"Here's....yo...our clothes."

She's looking down on my hands, her eyes blinked. I look at it and only saw her undies.

"YAHHHH!!!" She shouted. "How could you search on my...?" She pushed me out of her room and quickly locked it.

"You asked me to get your clothes!!!!!!!" I protest.

"It's on top of my bed!"

My eyes widened. "Eh?" It made me crack. kekeke

"Paboya!"

I knocked on her door. "Make it quick."

In a few second she unlocked her door. "Get in."

I entered slowly and saw her on the floor; her laptop was placed on her lap.

I calmly smiled and sit beside her. "So, what time is your flight?"

"It's in the evening." She said and closed her laptop and placed it back to her bed.

"Do you want me to send you there?"

She inhaled and exhales. She turns to face me and lower her head a little. "I guess I can't keep my promise to you again." She pouted her thin lips.

"It's okay. I understand." I said and smile at her.

"I really wanted to celebrate your parents anniversary and of course our 100 day though it was too late."

I chuckled. "That was months ago."

She smiles playfully at me and leans closer. "Let's go to your room." She whispered.

"Hmm? We can do it here." I told her with a naughty smile.

I saw her blushed. "Just come with me."

I chuckled. She's always blushing whenever I talk to her that way. She dragged me to my room.

"Close your eyes."

I did what she asked me to. She led me to sit at the edge of my bed. Then I felt her lips crashed on mine. She slowly sat on my lap. I softly kissed her back until she stopped. Her arms were wrapped around my shoulder.

"You can open it now." She whispered again.

There was something on the wall. She formed the 'heart shaped glow in the dark' to the wall. I read it out loud since it was written in English.

"I love you so much Kyuhyun!"

It made me smile brightly then I felt Kaori move, she pushed me down to bed. It surprised me.

'Does she want us to do it?'

That's what I’m thinking.

My question has been answered when she moved her head. There's something written on the ceiling too.

"I will be yours forever."

“It’s like our love.” She started. “It glows even in darkness.”

What she did and said was extremely heartwarming. I felt like crying. Seriously. 

"This day is for our 100 days together." She winked at me.

I cupped her face and peck her lips.

She sweetly smiled at me.

"Thank you..." I whispered.

She poked my nose.

"Thank you sooo muchie!!!"

I heard her giggled softly and traced my lips. "No tail tone."

I laughed out loud. She suddenly moved to get up but I pulled her back.

"Why?" She asked.

"Stay here."

Her eyes blink. "Li..like this?"

==================================================================

Hi lovelies!!!!! I'll be updating another chappie tomorrow. Hihihi :P
Your comments are my "driving force" to write more keke loveya'll!!!