Stop blaming me >

A Twist In My Story

My phone rings to SHINee’s Hello. Kyuhyun was calling.

“Manager oppa?” Mika asked leaning to the table.

I shook my head and walked out to some silent spot of our hotel room.

“I see. It’s your hubby!” She shouted.

I chuckled a bit, looked back at her and smiled. I swiped my phone.

“I miss you.” I heard my evil boyfriend’s sweet voice.

“I miss you too.” I replied as if pouting.

“How are things going there?”

I rubbed the tip of my nose. “Exhausting.”

He chuckled. “Why? Aren’t you having fun? I saw your updates.”

I laughed softly. “Stalker!”

“PSHHH!” He whispered something but I can’t understand. “Do you want me to fetch you tomorrow?”

“Don’t you have work at that time?” My brow rose.

“I have, I’m asking you to wait for me. HAHAHHA!”

I puffed my cheeks. “NO WAY! I have a schedule in the afternoon so I don’t have much time.”

He becomes silent for a few seconds. “…then that means I won’t see you?”

I shrugged. “Maybe you won’t until midnight.” I sadly told him.

“Is that so?” He said. "Kaori...my parents loved your gift so much."

I smiled. "Really?"

"Yeh, she told me to thank you from her heart." He was chuckling a little.

"I talked to Eric for that, it's the first time I ordered our workers that way." I giggled.

I asked Montgomery management to give a VIP treatment for Kyuhyun's parents. I even joked that years from now they will be their new boss. XD

“I’ll sleep early tonight…can you sing a song for me?”

“What song?”

“Anything, just sing from your heart.” I said.

Then I heard something from the background. Someone was calling Kyuhyun.

“Babe, I’m sorry, I need to go now. I just sneaked out to call you.”

I sadly pouted. “Arasseo.”

“Kyuhyun-shi, please go back we’ll start now. Where’s Donghae-shi?”

“He’s calling someone too!” I heard Ryeowook’s voice.

“Call you later babe, I love you.” He said then hangs up the phone.

I didn’t even get to say ‘I love you too’ to him. My feet brought me back to where I left the girls. I found them comforting the crying Lei.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“She got a call from her sister.” Akiko tries to explain while rubbing Lei’s back.

“My Dad was dead.” Lei simply said and walked to the bathroom, banging it carelessly.

I got stoned for a moment, remembering what the old lady told us, to Lei.

Our managers came to our room and already talked to our boss, that Lei can’t join our promotions for the album. She even asked for vacation. I stayed on her bed and hugged her. I understand how she feels. I’ve been in her situation before.

 

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA

I was watching everyone inside my car. The guys went out with Mika and Akiko all wearing black suits and the girls wear black dresses. Kyuhyun hopped in and sat beside me. We had a driver and one of our manager’s came with us.

“Are you still thinking about what Lei told you?” Kyuhyun said softly to me.

I nodded. “I just felt like it was my fault.”

“Well it’s not. It will never be your fault.”

I nodded and lowered my head. I forgot that Lei asked me to lend her some money because her Dad needs it for his Chemotherapy. I can’t even remember that she asked me.

SHINee and EXO members were already at the funeral when we arrived. I went with the girls and say our condolence with Lei’s family but her sister was not there. I sat beside her and hold her hands. I stayed silent, I didn’t look at her. She’s not aware that I was bothered with what she said to me. That I felt sad and sorry.

My members were discussing something I couldn’t understand.

 

☻☻☻☻ Henry's POV ☻☻☻☻

I can’t find the right time to talk to Kaori. Why do problems keep coming out like it won’t ever stop? Looking at her from afar seems like something was wrong.

“Hyung, is Kaori alright?” I asked Kyuhyun hyung beside me.

He took a glance at me then to where Kaori was. “She’ll be fine.”

“Did something happen?” I got curious.

He shook his head. “Let’s just say, she misunderstood something.”

“What was that?”

“Lei blamed her last night.”

“WHAT???” I got shocked. What does Kaori got to do with her father’s death? Seriously?! If I were Kaori I would get mad at Lei.

My hyung smiled at me faintly. “She forgot to send Lei the money she’s borrowing.”

I nodded. “But still, that’s ridiculous.”

Our manager sat with us then he leaned. “You take Kaori here, seems like she lost her mindset.” He said.

My best friend’s boyfriend was about to stand but I pulled him back. “Let me. It would be weird if you take her here just like that.”

“Alright.” He said and patted my back.

I got up and walked straight to the girls. Kaori didn’t even notice me so I purposely sat beside her and hold her hands. “KAORI.” I called her a little loud.

She looked at me. “Yes?”

“Let’s talk.” I said and pulled her up and excuse ourselves to the girls.

I saw our manager pointed our car, telling me to bring her there so I did. They followed us, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Siwon hyung came too.

“Lei didn’t mean it that way.” Our highest ranked manager started, talking to Kaori.

She’s just in silence. But now Kyuhyun hyung and Siwon hyung was beside her.

“It seemed like Lei already forgot about it.” I said. “She hugged you when you came right?”

She looked at me. “If only I sent it on time.”

“Kaori…Kaori…” Kyuhyun called her, cupping her face to look at him. “It’s not your fault; it’s not your fault.”

She slowly nodded.

“Take her home and let her rest.” One of the managers commanded us.

“Yeh hyung-nim.” Siwon hyung answered.

“Ask Pau to come too, she looks tired and pale.”

===
 

My hyung’s had schedule so they left early and just dropped us at the dorm. Mika went home with us instead of Pau. Kaori went straight to her room the moment we arrived. As I expected, Kyuhyun hyung asked me to watch over his girl.

I think for an hour before I decided to talk to Kaori. It’s not about the secret I know but with what bothers her right now. Singing and dancing to lively songs would be hard if she stayed on that state. She’s too affected with what Lei said. I can’t understand why she’s acting that way. She’s too strange.

“Kaori?” I knocked twice on her door.

“Come in.” Her soft voice answered me.

I came in and sat on the bin bag chair. I was in silence staring at her.

“I missed you.” She told me.

!

I cursed inside my head when I heard her say that with that sorrowful face. I want to come closer and hug her tight.

I controlled myself and smiled at her. “I missed you too…more than you missed me.” I said.

She smiled faintly. “You guys were actually right. That I misunderstand what Lei said.”

“Does it mean that you’re fine now?” I smiled sheepishly.

She shook her head, sat on the floor and hugged her knees. “Years ago, I got blamed for someone’s death too.”

“Hmmm?” I got confused. “Why would they blame you? Did you kill the person?” I joked and chuckled.

“My dad died and I was blamed for it.” She shrugged. “Then one by one, my family left me. At first I thought it’s because of business so it’s alright.”

I stared at her.

They will be back soon, that’s what I told myself. But up to now, none of them came back even once.” She said laughing a bit.

“They lost their way back that’s why.” I chuckled.

I don’t want Kaori to cry again so I said that though I know it was a lame joke. Thank God she didn’t cry. Just, the pain still shows in her face.

I stood up and hold her chin. I pecked her forehead. “Stop thinking about it, okay? Just take some rest.”

She nodded, showing me her calm smile.

 

CITYGROUP CENTER MANHATTAN, NEW YORK

“Will you stop thinking only about yourself?” Jamaica told her mom.

Her mom looked at her with a hard face. “I can’t do what you want me to do.”

“Don’t you think it’s about time to give this family a chance to be happy again?” She argued with her again.

“How? Jino was dead, your father was dead.”

“You still have us. You still have two daughters and a son.”

Her mom’s eyes were glinting in anger. “Get out.”

Jamaica followed what her mother wanted with a heavy heart. She went to the nearest coffee shop and drink alone. Calming herself down for more than an hour made her think of someone close to her little sister. So she hurriedly dialed on her handphone and talked to So Hee.

 

SBS BUILDING, SOUTH KOREA

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun's POV ☻☻☻☻

I kept on praising the girls (SBG) for having outstanding talents but now I found out their weakness and flaws. That's what most girls problems. Being too emotional and they can't even handle it. Now I left Kaori with Henry.
 
Honestly speaking, Henry is still a threat for me. That doesn't mean that I don't trust either one of them. I'm scared to lose her. There are tons of what if's in my head.
 
Like what if she found out that I know about her childhood? That I kept it for so long. She would think that I made her look stupid. I should have told her but I can't do it right now. Not until we find Ce'.
 
My phone suddenly rings. It was Eric calling. I answered it.
 
"Hey!"
 
"I still can't find Ce' but I have some information of her whereabouts."
 
I got excited. "Where is she?"
 
"I contacted all her closest friends here and one of her friend told me that Ce' talked to her a year ago."
 
"Really? Did she said where she lives?"
 
"Too bad. She didn't but I payed someone to track her. The message came from Japan."
 
I nodded and thanked him. 
 
Japan? But where the hell in Japan?
 
==================================================
 
I'll try to finish the story soon as I can kekeke