Meeting new friends!

A Twist In My Story

My head turned automatically when I heard a car coming, it stopped in front of us and the window rolled down to see a woman's beautiful face. “Where have you been?” She asked Dong Woo.

I examined her, she's Korean too, maybe Dong Woo’s girlfriend. I thought to myself.

“Who is she? Your new lover?” The girl asked Dong Woo again winking.

“Bwoh? Anniyo.” I denied waving both my palms.

Dong Woo chuckled at my expression. “Yes. She’s not my lover. I just helped her from being harassed by the drunken guy.”

The door from the back opened suddenly; a man walked out of the van and look at Dong Woo.

“What? Where’s that guy? Who who?” The guy said while coming closer to Dong Woo. He then grabs both of Dong Woo’s shoulder and shook it.  “Yah! Tell me! Dong Woo-shi gwenchanahyo?”

“Aish! geumane! Gwenchanah! I’m not not ! It’s her I mean almost harassed by a man!” He almost shouted at the exaggerated guy's face then pointed me using his lips.

The weird guy composed himself and said. “Neo dehgehyeappeudah!”

Dong Woo and the girl laughed at his action. “This is Kim, Kim this is So Hee and this is Pabo, they are my friends!”

“Yah! I’m not. I’m Jae Hyun.” He lends me his hands.

 I shake hands with him. “Nice to meet you.” I smiled at them.

“We’ll drive you home.” Dong Woo said.

So Hee agreed without having any second thoughts. “That’s a great idea!”

“I wanna meet her parents too!” Jae Hyun excitedly exclaimed.

“Stop it!” Dong Woo and So Hee in unison.

“Get in shameless brat!” So Hee pointing to Jae Hyun.

I laugh at them and can’t do anything but to hop in their car.

◘◘◘◘

“Are you guys sure? Just have a cup of tea.” I invited them.

“No Kim. We need to go” So Hee smiled at me sweetly.

“Okay.” I pouted and shuddered, “See you soon!”

They start the engine and wave at me goodbye before they leave.

 

▣▣▣▣ So Hee's POV ▣▣▣▣

While driving; I turn on the Ipod in front of me. “She looked so nice, isn’t she?”

“Yeah, she’s is and really pretty…I guess” I heard Dong Woo said.

“You like her Dong Woo-shi?” Jae Hyun asking Dong Woo.

“No. I don’t. She’s like a sister to me...” He sighed. “And just by looking at her and seeing where she lives I bet she was raised in a good family.” He continued.

I chuckled a bit. “Yeah I sensed it too!”


Just by looking at these two boys, well obviously Jae Hyun has a crush on Kim the first time he saw her and Dong Woo looks like he admired her. I just hope that he’ll not fall for her. Oh please no…I don’t wanna be heartbroken again.

 

▣▣▣▣ Dong Woo's POV ▣▣▣▣

“No. I don’t. She’s like a sister to me” I sighed. “And just by looking at her and seeing where she lives I bet she was raised in a good family!”

I heard So Hee chuckled a bit. “Yeah I sense it too!”

I looked at her driving silently.

Only if she knew how much I love her. Why am I like this? A coward in love. I won’t let her go, I would never lose her. Haizt! I just wished that she’s not the niece of SM entertainments CEO.

I looked at Jae Hyun on my left he’s already asleep.

◘◘◘◘

▣▣▣▣ Kaori's POV ▣▣▣▣

I woke up almost 1pm. I was so lazy these days ‘cause of vacation. I was about to do my daily routine when my phone rings.

♫ ‘Cause I can’t stop thinking about you girl ♫

♫ Neowa hamkke itkko shipeo ♫

♫ No I can’t stop thinking about you girl ♫

I pick it up to see the caller, it was Jae Hyun.

Why on earth? I’m a bit puzzled but still I answered his call.

“Hello” I said lazily.

“H-hi Kim!” He spoke like he’s shy. “Uhmmm..”

“Uhmmm??” I copied what he exactly did. “Uhmm what?”

“I’ll go visit you today…”

I wanna tell him that I have to go somewhere else when he spoke again.

“I’m coming now so prepare yourself we’ll be having a date”

“What? You’re coming? For what? A date?” I asked him continuously.

“Hey calm down it’s not what you think.” He said in a low voice.

I heard noise at the background; I think it was So Hee.

“Don’t scare her!”

“Stupid!” Dong Woo said as if smirking.

“Weh? What did I do wrong? I’m just asking for a group date that’s all!” Jae Hyun defending himself as if he was pouting.

I laugh with what I’ve heard “Do I over react? Sorry.”

“No it’s okay.”

“I’ll just change my clothes.” I said in my sweet voice.

“Ok, we’ll be there in 30 minutes.”

“Oka..” I was about to agree when I hear So Hee again.

“What are you?!” She’s screaming.

“Aish! Stop it! It hurts.”

“What did you just said? 30 minutes? But we’re already here a couple of hours ago.”

“Is that true? I’m so sorry! I’ll be out there in no time” I said rushing to the gate.

“I said shut up she heard you!”

Then I hear Dong Woo and So Hee’s laugh.

◘◘◘◘

“Come in! I’ll just change my clothes” I said walking straight to my room.

I’m a logy when it comes to this. You know, putting make up, picking a dress to wear. I can’t decide.

 

▣▣▣▣ So Hee's POV ▣▣▣▣

I was left with the two boys in the living room. Their chatting about games, computer games to be exact. I walked towards the cd rack and read the cd’s each.

Boys over flowers, He’s Beautiful, President, It’s okay daddy’s girl,  Secret Garden, Cinderella’s sister, SuperJunior05 (TWINS), 2007: Don't Don, Sorry, Sorry, Bonamana, SJ EHB compilation, Full House SJ compilation, SuJu Show compilation.

These were all Super Junior so she must be a big fan. I said to myself.

She’s changing for almost an hour now. I walked towards her room leaving the boys still chatting. I decided to knock on her door room.

KNOCK KNOCK

“Kim are you alright?”

 

▣▣▣▣ Kaori's POV ▣▣▣▣

“Oh what should I wear now?” I looked on my closet and looked back at my bed.

My room is becoming messy; all my clothes were lying on the floor and on the bed.

“Pali, pali, they’re waiting” I said talking to myself.

KNOCK KNOCK

“Kim are you alright?” I heard So Hee’s voice.

I quickly opened the door, grabbed So Hee's hand and pull her inside my room.

“I can’t decide. I don’t know what to wear!” I pouted.

She pinched my cheeks. “Don’t worry, unni will help you.” She sweetly smiled at me. “Let me see what you got here.”

She turned around to see my clothes. “Whoah! Such a big wardrobe!”

 I chuckled in an apologetic way. “sorry, my brother influenced me so that’s why.” I smiled shyly.

“Since that you are a bit short.” I pouted. “You’ll look good with dress or shorts.”

I just smiled at her.

“Oh! You’re so cute. How old are you again? 21? 22?”

“What?” I was shocked. “I’m only 18”

“Really?” She’s amazed.

“Yeah. Let’s go.”

“Okay.”

We went in a restaurant bar, eat dinner, watch a movie and go here and there.

 

1 MONTH AFTER

 I was playing a computer game when my cell phone rings to the intro of She wants it.

♫ So Hee calling ♫

I answered it. “Hello.”

“Hi, baby Kaori!” Her cheerful voice came.

They used to call me baby Kaori now. It’s when they followed me in twitter and it’s my username. Baby? Maybe because I’m the youngest.

“What’s up? What makes you call me at dawn?” I looked at the clock “It’s already.."

“Sorry, but this is urgent! Would you mind if we go there now?”

“Eh? “

She sighed.

“Okay, okay. I’ll wait for you guys.” I hang up.

 

15 minutes later in my room.

“So what happened to you guys?”

“Nothing. Who’s here?” Dong Woo looked curious.

“My brother and sister really don’t go home here, Mom? Just forget it.”

“I see.” He said nodding.

So Hee sighed. “My uncle wants me to go back to Korea”

“What?!”  Our eyes widened.

“He wants me to be a trainee in their company.” She explained lowering her head.

“What company?” I asked in curiosity.

“You know SM Entertainment, right baby Kaori?”

I nodded. What she's saying is not yet sinking in me yet then when I repeated the company name inside my head; my jaw dropped. “SMent is your uncles company??”

“I am SM Entertainments CEO’s niece.”

“What?” I jumped out of my bed.

“Yeah, you heard it right.” She sighed.

“Isn’t that a good news?” I asked extremely excited.

“Yeah, but there’s the other one.”

“Okay we’ll listen.” Dong Woo crossed his arms in front of him.

“Well SMent is looking for another girl group to debut.” She started. “So he wanted me to audition and what’s good about it is they’ll be having auditions in other country too. So that means it will not be just a group of Korean but as well as other countries like China, Japan, America, Taiwan and even here.” She claps in excitement.

“So what are you up to?” Jae Hyun asked looking puzzled.

“Don’t tell me you want me to audition for it.” Dong Woo chuckled in his own joke.

“Wait.” Jae Hyun put his both hands up. “Is it?” He pointed me.

“Yes!” So Hee claps her hands again; nodding her head firmly. “I want baby Kaori to audition too”

“What? Me? Why me?” I shook my head, widened my eyes a bit while pointing my index back at me.

“I'll make it out for you since you like them.” She smiled sweetly. “If you are chosen to be one of the members your group will be named after Super Junior, don’t you like it?”

“But!” I complained.

I glanced at the two boys and their face says 'What’s going on here???'

“For me, will you?” She’s begging me then kicked the two.

“Ahhhwww.” Jae Hyun cried while rubbing his legs.

“What about for your life savior?” Dong Woo kneeled in front of me.

 

◘◘◘◘'

“How about your studies?" My friend Pauline asked me.

“I’ll continue it in Korea.”

“I bet your Mom won’t let you,” Cristal said while turning the page of the magazine.

“Yeah right! She’s excited.” I said sarcastically.

“Your sister.” Cristal turned again the page.

“If only she's here, she'll be the one to pack all my things.”

“Your brother.” Pauline bites the donut.

“He asked me to buy him some Korean foods or anything he can use with cooking when I got there.”

“Only if your Dad’s alive, I bet he won’t let you go there.” Pauline takes another bite.

“Yeah, he never gave me permission even to go on a field trip. Unless!” I paused. “I’ll cry”

“Yeah, right!” They both agreed.

“So when are you leaving?” Cristal pouted.

“Two weeks from now.”

“We’ll miss you. I hope I can go there too.” Pauline said resting her face in her hands.

“We never know.” I said to cheer her up with her dream of being a singer.

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Kim : it's really troubling me. i don't want to be an idol but it's only way So Hee and Dong Woo wanted me to pay my debt of gratitude for saving my life.

Pauline : I can pay them for you *wink*

Cristal : what do you mean?

Pauline : I wanted to be an idol! you all know that!

Kim : I guess we need Ra-im's father in Secret Garden so he can exchange us

Cristal : You're both crazy! And what's Secret Garden? and who is... Ra, Re, Er what's that again?
 
Kim & Pauline : ?????????????????????????