2ND DAY OF THE CONCERT – SBG’S TURN

A Twist In My Story

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun’s POV ☻☻☻☻

“THAT’S A BLAST!!”

“YOU DID GREAT OPPA!!”

“OPPA SARANGHAE!”

“SUPER JUNIOR AND ELF FOREVER!!”

“THAT CONCERT WAS REALLY AMAZING!”

Those were some of the comments right after the first concert of Super Show 4. Mika, Yuri, Kaori and Akiko were part of it too since they are the back-up dancers for SJ’s solo performance. The concert hasn’t ended yet, since today is the 2nd day and it’s the girls turn to rock the stadium.

Also, today was our first live performance, Kaori and I. We haven’t talk after that night but we are professionals so we should act like one. During our practice no one was talking but thankfully it went smoothly and I guess we made it perfect.

Kaori performs as the opening act, we all watch her with the crowds. I feel nervous watching her performance.

“My heart stops from beating…” Hyukkie hyung said while patting his chest.

Kaori is in the air making all of us hold our breath. She isn’t wearing any harness, there’s no support at the stage too.

“I guess it's her suicidal attempt!” Leeteuk eyes were focused on the flying Kaori.

She rolled the long white cloth all over her body ‘til she was lifted up high then let go of it making her roll down facing downwards and it’s a sign that it’s the end of her performance.

“OOOHHH OMMA!” Eternal maknae cried.

Screams, cheers and Kaori’s name were all I heard all over the concert hall. Staff’s quickly helped her untie the cloth from her waist as the lights turned off all at once.

It only caused the fans to scream again in excitement.

The music started to play, it’s the remix of their single, fireworks exploded and lights the whole stadium in sync. The real concert is now starting.

“Kyuhyun ah, let’s go! There are some changes in the line of performances.” Leeteuk hyung shouted for me to hear it.

We quickly go back inside the back stage and dressing area. “What is it?”

Leeteuk looked at our manager.

“Your performance with Kaori will be the last.”

“What??” I frowned.

“You heard it right. Since everyone’s really waiting for it so I decided to adjust it.”

“But everything’s all settled, problems might occur during the performances if you…”

“It’s all settled don’t worry. The lights and sounds were already informed.”

I dropped myself on the couch. “Okay.”

 

MEANWHILE
☻☻☻☻ Taeyeon’s POV ☻☻☻☻

Our live performance has ended and we’re resting inside the dressing room.

“I remember today isthe start of SBG’s concert right?” Sehoyun asked suddenly.

“Yeah!” I nodded. “Sooyoung, why didn’t you watch?”

“I’ll be there in the 2nd part.” She asnwered smiling at me.

“Why don’t we give them a call and cheer them?” Tiffany excitedly suggested.

I saw Yoona kept looking on her phone being bothered as we keep chatting then starts walk to the restroom. I raised my brow and sits on her chair when I saw that she left her hand phone. It suddenly ligths up and beep, my curiosity pushed me to read the message.
1 message from unknown number:

                The center stage were already unscrewed we can’t do anything about it. It might collapse if they keep using it.

I frowned. What’s with the center stage?

It beeps again, another message from the same number.

1 message from unknown number:

                What should we do? They change the line ups, they made Kyuhyun and Kaori’s performance last and remove her solo part on the center stage.

My eyes went wide and quickly replied.

                What do you mean?

Then in just seconds another sms came, I opened it..

                : Their stage will collapse, I’m afraid that oppa is with her.

“YOOONNAAAAAAAA!!!” I can’t help but to scream out calling her.

She runs fast out of the restroom then I noticed the sudden change on her face when she saw what I’m holding.

“I can explain…”

“CALL THEM NOW!! TELL THEM TO STOP THAT CONCERTT!” I ordered her but I feel my hands starts to tremble.

“What’s wrong?” The girls were curiously asking us.

“But…but.” She doesn’t know what to say.

“WHAT’S GOING ON WITH YOU???” I held her shoulders.

She looked really scared. “But…IF I CALL THEM I WILL BE BLAMED!!” She cries out.

 

AT THE CONCERT

☻☻☻☻ Leeteuk’s POV ☻☻☻☻

“Wow!” Ryeowook claps his hands dreamingly admiring the two, Kyuhyun and Kaori, performing their song.

“Leeteukshi, you have a call from Taeyeon.” One of the staff hands me his phone.

“Taeyeon???” I asked a little bit confused and surprised.

“Yes, she said it’s very important.” He said shuddering. 

I took the phone from him, “Oh yeoboseyo Taeyeonshi?” I greet her with wide smile.

“Oppa listen to me…the stage will collapse anytime.” She sound so scared and as if she’s crying.

I chuckled. “What the hell are you talking about?” :P

“I’m serious…JUST PULL KAORI AND KYUHYUN OPPA OUT OF THE STAGE!!” She suddenly screamed over the phone.

I don’t know what’s happening but with that, something strikes inside me hard. “Who told you that?” I asked her being serious. What she was telling me now is not a good joke.

“Someone sent me an sms oppa…it says…oppa jebal, believe me.” She started crying out loud, with a voice begging me to believe her..

I carelessly put the phone somewhere and shout out loud. “STOP THAT MUSIC AND PULL THEM OUT OF THE STAGE!!”

They all looked at me with “Are you nuts?” face and some of them were just laughing.

“LISTEN TO ME, THE STAGE WILL COLLAPSE AND…AISHH” I run outside and my group followed me.

“KYUHYUNNNAAHHHH!! KAORIISHIIIIIIII!!!” I screamed when I saw the stage we’re already in a slant angle.

I saw Kyuhyun pushed Kaori out of the stage.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” The girls behind me screamed as the crowds get wilder not because they’re enjoying the concert but because they’re anxious with what’s happening on the big night.

 

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun’s POV ☻☻☻☻

A bright smile formed my face when finally, we’re performing this y-love dance live. But I think there’s something wrong with the stage or is it just me? It’s because every time we do the hard routine, like she’s going to run and jump to me and I should catch her, the stage starting to move? Or was it a little bit shaky?

We did the routine for the third time in the last part of the chorus when I catch her I felt the stage moved again and now I know it’s real, I saw the reaction on Kaori’s face when I put her down. Her hands were tightly holding mine.

*CREAAKK*

The sound of the stage is clearly obvious now and it moved again, my heart beats four times faster then a thought came to my mind.

Save her.

It’s as if we’re the only person inside that concert stadium though I hear screams from the scared crowds. A tear from Kaori’s eyes showed and the stage moved again.

! It’s going to collapse!!!

KYUHYUNNNAAHHHH!! KAORIISHIIIIIIII!!!”

I pulled Kaori closer to me holding her wrist then pushed her out of the stage.

Then the next thing that happened...

 

INSIDE GG’S VAN

☻☻☻☻ Yoona’s POV ☻☻☻☻

Taeyeon keeps her eyes lock on me, I can’t read those eyes. It says she’s angry then in a minute she’ll look like she was dead scared.

“Yoona…” She finally called me in her low voice.

“Don’t tell anyone about this…I’m begging you.” I pleaded

“Are you this crazy????” Tears starts to flow out from her eyes. “DO YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO US? HUH?? TO YOU??”

I lowered my head and starts to cry, realizing my mistake.

“You may rot in jail…” She speaks weakly when she says the last three words.

“I swear I don’t know about that stage…believe me please….” I was begging them all.

“Unnie, what’s going to happen to us?” I heard Seroro’s scared voice.

I glance at Jessica who keeps biting her fingertips, looking out of the window, exhaling deeply, she’s really bothered.

“You’ll tell everything…”

“I CAN’T!” I shook my head almost pleading.

"OHMYGOD NOO!" Sooyoung suddenly exclaimed.

"What's wrong?" The girls almost asked at the same time.

"Kyuhyun oppa and Kaori..." Sooyoung started crying.

"Why? What happen? Tell me..." The leader worriedly asked her while her hands were shaking and still her tears flows uncontrollably.

Sooyoung showed Taeyeon her phone. "Aigooo!!!" She exclaimed covering .

Everyone followed and looked at it.

"I didn't do it..." I said in my low voice, "...I never want it to happen." I'm begging them to believe me.

"I'm so sorry too..." Sica suddenly cried out loud. "I didn't know that Pau and Stuffy will run out of the dorm...I didn't mean to hit either of them...I'm so sorrrrryyyy." She cupped her face.

Taeyeon shakes her head, she doesn't want to believe what  Jessica is confessing.

"I'm so scared unnie..." Seohyun was being hugged by Hyoyeon.

I cupped my face and cries out loud. "I may be the one who locked her in the restroom before, I admit that I paid someone to bully her in that show...I never thought that they will do it while it's still filming but this thing..."

"How could you..."

"...I can't hurt someone for my own happiness."

Sooyoung sobs then face me, "Then, I guess its real that they got kidnapped and its because of you too?"

"Yoona...this is not you." Yuri shook her head in disbelief and disappointment but then hugged me in the end.

"Ani...aniyooo." My voice starts to crack.

 

 

 

 


an update!
so I guess I'm back my dearest's :D Been so busy with school lately, I'll graduate soon yay! :3
Honestly I've been thinking to start  updating next week but someone made me change my mind when she posted on my wall :>
I <3  mching101177

I'll update again ... tomorrow? or the day after tomorrow :'>
I hope you guys keep on commenting and.. don't forget to subscribe ^_^
<3 <3 <3 Thanks everyone!!