Double date? Double the trouble PART 2

A Twist In My Story

 

My head was aching when I felt someone shaking me.

“Wake up Kaori.” An angel’s voice whispered to my ears.

I opened my eyes and saw a place more like of a paradise.

“Wake up Kaori.” The angel whispered in my ears again.

“EH? But I’m already awake.” I said.

“You’re not!!!!” Someone shouted.

The paradise disappeared.

I scratch my eyes, look around and it’s my room now.

So it’s just a dream?

“Kaori…” Pauline called me.

“WHAAATTT???” I glared at her,

“Prepare yourself.” She said then leaves

Prepare myself? Prepare myself for what?

I change my clothes to nighties then prepare myself to go back to sleep. I glance to where Stuffy sleeps.

“Stuff…fy??”

I jump out of my bed. “Where’s my baby Stuffy?”

“10pm terrace.”

I heard Kyuhyun’s voice echoed in my mind.

*looks at the clock* 10:30pm

“Oh ! 30 minutes late.”

“Prepare yourself.”

I suddenly remembered what Pauline told me.

 

Did she mean prepare for a dress??

STUPID!!! You’re late! Forget about that dress. Kyuhyun, wait for me…don’t go anywhere.

I look at myself in the mirror.

Aishh!! Sleepy head!!!! I scolded myself.

I quickly opened the door in my room.

The hallway was dark, only candles give light to it up to the stairs. I notice the floor; it has rose petals all over. So beautiful!! It’s really fascinating…I started walking. In front of Kyuhyun’s room there was a red rose, I took it and start walking again then at the middle of the stairs I saw another red rose.

My heart was beating so loud…because of happiness, because I was nervous of what exactly this things about.

 

Kyuhyun…you all did this for me?

 

I repeatedly ask myself until I reach the door to the terrace. I opened it and saw Kyuhyun wearing a suit and the last red rose.

 

I want to run to him…

I want to hug and thank him for doing this but I saw another thing that surprised me…

It’s a table with candles and foods with two vacant seats, there is my baby Stuffy too, seated in the high chair.

“Did you like it?” Kyuhyun asks.

I nodded.

 

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun’s POV ☻☻☻☻

I asked everyone’s help so I could do my plan. We didn’t get a chance to eat in expensive restaurant because of the cop. I ask Ryeowook to cook special foods then my hyungs and the girls to arrange the settings in the hallway and terrace. I placed heart shaped candles on the hallway starting from her room up here. Then I spread rose petals on her way and leave two red roses ‘coz I’m handing the last one  ^_~

Pauline told me that Kaori was really stubborn so they had to tie her. I complained at first but if she discovers what we are doing this won’t be a surprise anymore. Until everything were all set and all I have to do is wait for her.

She’s 30 minutes late.

I sighed.

Is she coming?

I ask myself.

I turn my head, exactly I saw her entering the terrace but she’s wearing only nigh ties while I’m wearing a suit. She’s even wearing her bed time sleepers.

Ahh!! Never mind…she’s still pretty.

I walk to her and lend my hand. “ Did you like it?”

She nodded. Her eyes were shining and sparkling as she look all over the place it’s as if she’s saying that this place was wonderful.

I guide her to the chair.

“You don’t have to do this.” she said smiling.

“Wae? You said you like it.” I form a sad face.

“Of course I do. But…” she shook her head, sighed and bit her lower lip. “Thank you for making me feel special tonight.”

“You’ve always been special to me.” I said seriously.

She’s blushing. “You even make Stuffy feel like a real baby huh??”

I chuckled. “She’s our baby.”

She looked away, maybe to hide her exploding red face. Hahaha! Kaori was so cute.  “Yep, our baby for today.”

“I told you I’ll be her dad and your hubby until the end of this day.” Wink

She showed her dimples and laugh. “You’re just hungry.”

“Oh yes I am…so should we eat now???”

She nodded.

It’s grilled beef with veggies for the side dishes. I bought her favorite strawberry cake

 

 

but I made it special since I asked the store to make it heart shaped. And strawberry milk shake for the drinks. I even bought whisky.

She’s really conscious while we are eating, maybe she’s nervous, shy??? Whatever…so I took a piece from my plate and…

“Open your mouth” I said.

“EH???”

“Just open it…aahhhh” I opened mine to show her what she has to do.

She laughed but still opened and took the beef. “I’m sure you didn’t cook this one.”

“Ryeowook did.” I admit

I adjust my chair next to her,

“Hey try this one…” she said taking a piece from the cake.

I opened my mouth. “AAAHHHHHH…uURRmm.” Bite it with the fork.

She chuckled again. “You’re crazy!!!”

“I am, over you!!” wink

She punched me. “Stop it.” She’s blushing again.

We finished the food, I put some whisky on her glass.

She drink it all. “I should be a hard drinker like you.”

“You don’t have too.”

She walks in front of the terrace and watch the view. I followed her. I suddenly remembered the camera.

“Wait here…I’ll just get something.”

“Okay.”

I went down to my room and took the camera then went back to the terrace.

She’s playing with Stuffy, she glance on me. “Oppa, you’re back.” She’s blushing but I don’t know why.

Did she call me oppa? Ah never mind.

I set the camera in the table and drag her in front of it. She’s carrying Stuffy. I hugged her.

 

CAMERA FLASH

 

She puts Stuffy at the floor and hugged me. “Thank you…” she whispered in my ears.

She’s freezing. I covered her with my suit. Carry her and put her at the edge of the terrace. I hugged her waist while she’s facing me.

“When I last sit here, you almost pushed me.” she pouted cutely.

“But I won’t do it now.” I complained.

She just close her eyes, she’s losing her balance so I put her down.

“What’s going on with you??” I asked her.

She didn’t answer instead she pressed her head on mine.

“I just wanna be this close to you” she whispered.

I smiled evilly.

Will she say that she’s falling for me now?

“I don’t want to end this night with you.” I whispered back to her.

“Sing for me.”

I hugged her waist tighter. “What do you want?”

“Anything…just sing from your heart.”

 

I remember this lines…she said this when she baked a cake once.

 

But instead of singing I kissed her lips which she quickly responded.

 

CREAK ♫

 

Something was broken. I glance on it…Stuffy was playing with the whisky bottle.

WHISKY BOTTLE????

I stared on the broken bottle.

Did I finish it???

Then Kaori pulled me again for a kiss. My eyes got widened.

!!! She’s drunk again!!

I pulled her away. “You’re drunk!!”

BLINK.BLINK

“Where should I put you???” Panic mode

“In your room.” She winks at me seductively.

“TCh! I’ll be dead if I do that.”

“I still want to sleep beside you.” She stamped her feet like a kid.,.

 

If I let you sleep in my room, hyungs will kill me. but if I put you into your room there would be no problem.

 

I quickly carry her in her room then I make my way in my own. I dive in my bed.

 

She’s scary if she’s drunk.

I said to myself.

Slowly the door in my room opened.

“WHOOOAAHHH!!” I throw my pillow on Kaori

She pouted. “Wae? You said you don’t want to end this night with me.”

“Why did you drink it all????” I glared on her.

She lowered her head, sit beside me and stare on my eyes, her seductive eyes. “I’ll sleep beside you no matter what you do.”

“Do you really want to sleep here? Beside me???”

She nodded.

“Aren’t you afraid that something might…you know…might happen to us?” I asked blushing.

She shook her head.

Jesus Christ!!! This girl is crazy!! She’s not afraid??? I might lose my control if she sleeps beside me.

I glance on her. She’s still wearing a nigh ties, well it’s like a mini dress where her legs, cleavage and shoulders were revealed.

“If you really want to sleep here…” I took some piece of my clothes and throw it on her. “wear those pajamas and long sleeved shirt.”

She smiled brightly and to my surprise she removed her nigh ties and throw it in front of me.

I look away. “Are you crazy????”

“You told me to wear your clothes.” She sounded like a kid.

I sighed. “There’s a bathroom down…Aish!! You’re not in good condition…you won’t understand!!!! Aish! You’re driving me nuts!!”

“It’s done!”

I look at her. She looked like baby girl wearing her daddy’s pajamas. It’s so cute!!!

But I just ignore her and make a line in the bed.

“You’ll only sleep there” I pointed the left side.

She pouted. “But your bed is too small”

“Then sleep in your room!!!!” I glared on her.

She smiled sweetly and lay down on my bed spreading her arms.

“What are you doing??” (?_? !!)

She laughs. “ we’ll sleep on your bed.

I pushed her a little then lay my back down on my bed, she cuddles me.

I slap her hands. “Don’t cuddle me!”

“I won’t if you face me.”

I turn around to face her…but she kissed me. I kissed her back. Until I felt her hands play in my chest.

 

Kyuhyun control yourself…control!!!

 

I pushed her a little. “Don’t face me.”

“But I want to see your face.” She complained.

“I will hug you if you turn around, I promise.”

She quickly turn her face and put my hands in front of her. “Hug me now” she ordered.

I did what I promised to her. I hugged her tightly. She’s in silence.

Few minutes later she slowly turns to face me.

I slap her face lightly

“AAWWWW” she cried

“Don’t face me!” I said in a bossy tone.

She becomes silent again for some minutes.

Then she’s trying to turn her head again so slap her face…

“AAAAAwwww! That hurts..” she complained.

“I told you not to face me.”

She sighed and holds my hands while I’m cuddling her.

She became silent again for some minutes. I think she falls asleep now.

“Kaori…”

….

“Honey…are you still awake???”

“Mmmm…’ she mumbles.

I hugged her closer to me, I can smell her addictive perfume. I kissed her forehead.

“Good night my baby Kaori, saranghe.” I whispered to her ears.

I closed my eyes.