Breakfast riot

A Twist In My Story

▣▣▣▣ Kaori's POV ▣▣▣▣

Today’s a busy day for me as well as the others. It’s driving me crazy how my schedule works. Everything was organized and you can’t even take a bath further than a minute like I used to do when I’m still in Manila. And it’s like this.

5:00 am   Wake up

5:00-5:30  Take a bath

5:30-6:00 Eat breakfast

And blah, blah, blah.

I think of what should I do.

First fetch Pauline in the airport, then rehearsals with my group, then record songs, lastly the dance with Kyuhyun.

I’ve never been this organized in my entire life, just now. It’s only 5 AM when I check the time.

“Oh my! I’m still sleepy.”  I said yawning. “Kaori, I'm sorry but you need to get up now.” I talk to myself lazily.

First cook breakfast then wake up others, take a shower go to airport then I’ll see Pauline. I clap my hands with that thought of seeing my friend.

I’m happily cooking in the kitchen and it’s already 6:00 AM but still there’s no trace of them.

“They’re really tired yesterday.” I sighed and start singing Super Junior’s Believe

♫ Uriga mannage doen narul chugboghanun ee bamun ♫
♫ Hanulen dari pyo-igo byoldurun misojijyo ♫

“What are you cooking?”

I turn to see it was Heechul.

“Goodmorning oppa!” I greeted him.

“What’s that?”

“For breakfast.”

“You’re a good cook.” He praised me after eating a piece from my recipe.

“Thank’s. It’s all done.”

“Can Heebum eat too?”

“Sure!”

I arranged all the plates and start waking the members. Heechul oppa is helping me.

IN YESUNG’S ROOM

“Oppa, wake up” I started shaking him. It's actually not hard to wake this guy up but he just got back at 3 so I do understand and besides that he's not the type who would fall asleep after leaning on the chair or laying on the bed.

"Mmmmm…” He mumbles.

“Hey! You should eat breakfast.” I'm still shaking him.

“I’ll kick you out if don’t get up from there!” That's Heechul entering the room

“You can’t do that hyung.” Yesung said still his head was buried on the pillow and his hands slapping mine.

“I already kicked Donghae, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, and Kyuhyun!” He smirked.

“Just 5 minutes more!”

“Oppa, the meals will get cold.” I pouted.

Then I heard Heechul count “1, 2..aish! You don’t believe I kicked them huh?”

Yesung oppa covered his ears.

“2...3.” Heechul pulled me out of the bed. “Kyaaahhhh!” He finally kick Yesung and it make him fall from the bed.

“Omo!” I covered my mouth.

“Ooohhhh OOohhh! My back hurts.” Yesung is crying in pain. “Hyung why did you kick me?”

“We have schedule at 10.” Hee-nim  said and walk out quickly.

“Oppa, are you okay?” I worriedly ask him.

He just smiled like an idiot and put Dongkkoma in my hands.

“Waaaahhh!” I screamed. “I don’t want to…”

“Feed her or else she’ll sleep beside you tonight.” He smiled at me playfully.

“Opppaaaa.” I pouted.

I’m not scared of Dangkkoma it’s just that I don’t feel like touching that pet.

“This guy is really crazy!”

We are all now in the kitchen.

“Whoah! This is an American food.” Donghae said in amazement.

“Kaori cooked them.” It was the proud Heechul.

I just smiled at them.

“How did you cook this egg?.... Like this?”

Donghae flip his plate while eggs are on it but unfortunately it landed on Heechul’s head.

“Uh oh!" we all said in unison.

“You fishy! Do you want me to kick you again??? Huh??” He grabbed the ketchup and squeeze it to Donghae but it went on Kyuhyun’s face. “Oooopppsss.”

“Bwaaaahahahahha!!!!” Yesung, Leeteuk and Donghae burst out into laughter’s.

Kyuhyun grabbed the mayonnaise and squeeze it to Yesung’s face and it make him stop from laughing O____O

Everyone started to laugh at them.

“Eeeewww!” Yesungie wiping off his face then he grab the bottle of pepper and pour it to Kyuhyun. Fans are inside so it went all over us and make us sing in chorus.

“Aaaaahhhhhhchoooooo!!!”

“Aaahhh aaaHHHh ahhhchiiinnnngggg!”

“aaaahhhcchhooo!”

When we recovered. We all glared at Yesung and ran after him.

“Big head! Come back here!!!”

“I’ll kick you again you’ll see!” Heechul’s showed his famous smirk.

“Kyyyaaahhhh! You can’t run away from us!”

But Shindong slipped in the ketchup and it make Eunhyuk trip his foot then crawled at Shindong’s back and beat him.

“Monkey’s are wiser!!” Shindong oppa use his force to throw Hyukkie from his back then here comes the fishy!

“Yaaahhh! Don’t hurt my monkey!”

Our delicious breakfast turned into a total riot!

“Jesus Christ, stop playing with the food!” Siwon trying to stop us but Aki unni smear the ketchup on his face.

Siwon can’t control himself and join us by getting the Lasagna using his hands and put it on Aki’s hair.

“Ooohh noooo, not my hair!” Aki glared at him and tried to touch her hair with her fingers, there's a disgusted look on her face. "Oppppppppaaaaaaa!!" She screamed with her highest note.  

She then grab fresh eggs and throw it on Siwon but it hit Henry.

“Shhhheeeshh!!!” Henry lift Aki

“Waaaahhh! Put me down.” Henry as a gentleman obeyed her but he put her down on the floor with oils, ketchups and mayonnaise.

“Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!! Henliiiii….” Aki scream again.

I hear laughter’s all over the dorm then Leeteuk’s high pitch laugh attracts me and I look for him. I saw Mika all wet with Ketchup on her face and dress while Leeteuk still laughing. Mika took the hose of water and fired Leeteuk on his face.

Then I joined them, grabbing the mayo and smear some on Teukie’s hair.

“There you go appa, take a shower!” I said giggling.

Someone hugged my waist and laid me down the grass. “Doraemon, where’s your gadgets now?” Henry’s laughing while throwing some leaves on my face.

“Stop it!” I covered my face.

“KyaaahhhhhH!!!” I heard Kyuhyun shouted then I saw Henry lying on the Bermuda grass now and evil maknae is doing the same thing Henli did to me.

I grab the hose from Mika and fired Henry. “Toduk, toduk!”

(Toduk means thief)

“Toduk????” Henry sounds puzzled while covering his face.

“Ne. Underwear?” I said.

“Bwoh?? I didn’t snatch Geng’s undies. I swear!!”

I fired him on the face again. “Kyyaahhh! Meet my gadget now!” I burst out laughing and then run nside the living room to see Yesungie throwing a pillow on Yuri so I grab the butter inside the fridge and spread it to Yesung’s face.

‘Wooohhhh nooo!!” Yesung shouted.

He then gets the butter from his face and tries to smear it on me but Kyuhyun pulled me that he got attacked.

It was really funny that I almost drop on the floor. I stop laughing when I saw a flying pillow and hit my face. It was Erika. I throw it back and it hit Siwon.

“What the…” He didn’t continue instead he grab the pillow and throw it back to me, I lowered down and hit Sungmin.

Sungmin’s handing an ice cream cake. His cute and naughty grin gave him a good idea. He throw the cake and the door opened to hit the man’s face.

“Oh !!” Said Sungmin. O_O

It was our Manager.

“This is the big trouble.” Leeteuk appa whispered.

“What…is…going on here?” The Manager controlling his temper.

“Just be thankful it’s not the Ketchup or Mayonnaise.” Heechul whispered and I don’t know if the Manager heard it.

“Mr. Manager nim, I’m really sorry. We’re sorry this won’t happen again, we promise!” The leader apologized.

“Clean up all this mess and we’re all going to talk after!”

 

◘◘◘◘

We started cleaning. I notice Kyuhyun always on my side protecting me from their attacks. That’s too sweet of him. I want to tell him, “Let’s forget what happened”.

But I didn’t since the riot was really fun!

We took pictures while cleaning the place. Every time we look at each other and remembered what happened awhile ago we’ll burst out into laughter’s.

“I can’t forget Sungmin’s face.” Yesung laughing out loud. "KEUHAHAHAHAHA!"

Sungmin laugh along with us. “I got scared when Manager looked at me like that.”

“I can’t attack Kaori because this evil maknae is always there protecting her.” Yesung complained.

Followed by cheers.

“It’s his peace offering for Kaori.” Wookie throw the pillow on Kyuhyun.

"Oh, yeah." Kyuhyun nodded. “So?” He’s asking me.

“Accepted.” I went back to cleaning while everyone is screaming and teasing us.

Ignore, ignore, ignore. But deep inside butterflies were flying around me.  

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Donghae : I want to protect my little Song Hye Kyo too. *pout.pout*
Kyuhyun : Tch! She don't need you hyung!
Donghae : Nah! Coz I'm busy protecting my monkey.
(Aaawww! A lot of Eunhae moments)
Sungmin : I envy you both and Kaori.
Eunhyuk : Wae??
Sungmin : There's no more KyuMin momets...
Kyuhyun : *sit beside Sungmin and hug him* There's still KyuMin, but I love RiHyun *wink at Kaori*
Kim : Pch! I think it's better if it's HenRi.
Henry : Hey! I'm counting on that...
Kim : Just kidding...LOL