a song for you

A Twist In My Story

☻☻☻☻Kaori’s POV☻☻☻☻

I only see Hangeng oppa on TV, not in real life, I was curious about him though.

We both came from Chinese family so maybe we’ll be good friends IF ever we meet. I’ve learned from fishy that Gege has a crush on me…though the term he used was “Love Interest”

I couldn’t understand the words he has said.

Was it admiration?

Or was that words suited for inspiration?

MOLLAYO!!!

Heechul told us that Gege will come and visit at Montgomery tomorrow, he’s looking for me.

I feel so uneasy whenever I read comments on me like…

 

Kaori was really HOT!

SO Y!!

Urg!! Can’t resist of Kaori’s hawtness!

GODDESS OF HOTNESS!!!!

Too addictive!

 

Even if they are girls like me…I’M STILL!

EEEeeeehhhhhh… DON’T WANT IT!

I’m feeling grows hearing those words then here’s Gege oppa using that HOT term on me, and there’s Mr. Sometimes too.

“HOT LADEH???” Aisshhhh disgusting!!!!!

“Is he staying with us?”

Chullie shrug, “no”

“Baby Kaori, let me take care of Gege oppa,” Yuri winks playfully on me.

“Wae?? What are you planning to do?” Erika took the sun block lotion from her bag.

“Make him fall under my spell, PUWAHAHAHAHHA!”

“?????????????”

“You like him?” Wookie took the junk food beside him.

Yuri nodded, she seemed already day dreaming.

“You think he’ll like you???” Aki sarcastically asked.

Yuri pouted and starts singing…

I am beautiful no matter what they say 
Words can't bring me down 

She’s trying to reach the high notes that it make her sing out of tune.

“Stop it unni” I protested.

I am beautiful in every single way 
Yes, words can't bring me down 

She stood up on the cottage table.

“Hey Yuri, Hangeng hyung is coming.” Siwonnie lied trying to stop her craziness.

Yuri started doing ballet which we know that she’s having a hard time dancing to it unlike those graceful fair-looking ballet dancers.

I did the fish face and shook my head, “she’s gone mad.”

Some of them started to laugh on her state.

Yuri then took the lotion from Erika, “SO DON’T YOU BRING ME DOWNNNN TOODDDAAAYYYY!!!!” she sang.

“HEY I’m still using it!!!” Erika is protesting.

♫I’m beautiful in my way, ’Cause God makes no mistakes i'm on the right track baby I was born this way♫

She suddenly changed the song making a head bang and dance with no direction.

I start laughing my out, “TAHAHHAHAHA, crazy monkey!”

But she pulled my hands and drags me up to the table. “COME ON LET’S PARTY!!”

“WOOOHHHH! GO HOT LADEH!!!!!” I heard Chullie cheered.

Then Mr. Weirdo came up and dance to his most popular steps, WIGGLING LIKE CRAZY!

“WHOOOOOOAAAHHHHHH!” I imitate Kangin oppa’s wave dance.

 

 

☻☻☻☻Kyuhyun’s POV☻☻☻☻

Yuri was in her crazy singer and dancer state when she drag Kaori to join her but Yesung hyung dance with her instead.

Leeteuk then joined them remembering maybe Kangin’s craziness. HenMi followed until almost all of them sing out of tune with oozing noxious dance steps. I can’t deny the fact that they have mythical physical appearance but their hooter like voices hurt my ears. HAHHAHA!

DAMN IT!!

THEY LOOK FUN THOUGH!

I look around and saw some tourists turning their eyes on my group then *murmurs* then laugh on their state.

I can’t stand this…

I walk away from them not too far, 5 yards away from the cottage. I sat on the white sand facing west, the sea on my north and my hyung’s and dongsaeng’s at the south.

“They are really enjoying their dance…they look familiar to me esp. the smallest girl.”

“She’s the owner of the resort if I’m not mistaken.”

I heard girls talking passing by me.

“Yep, I’ve heard that she’s a singer in Korea…Oh, I remember now.”

“Yeah, she’s kind of the head turner new born star of Korea, my brother’s were dreaming to see her.”

“Well, whoever her boyfriend was, he’s so lucky, pretty, nice, talented and RICH!”

 

I smirked on the girls last reason.

But yeah, I would be very lucky to have her.

I want to tell them.

WAIT!

Did Leeteuk hyung asked me to take care of Kaori?

I glance on my creepy dancing hyung.

Aish! I don’t get him!

I sighed and face the sunset.

“What’s wrong with them???” O.O”

I look up and saw Sungmin, Hyuk and Shindong hyung.

“They need to be transferred in Mental Institution immediately” I chuckled.

Sungmin drop on the sand beside me while Hyukkie stretch out his arms and rest his back on the sand.

Yawning, “Did you already call for mental?” asks Hyukkie giving his gummy smile.

“I don’t want them to take Kaori too.” I joked

“Hey…tell us the truth, are you serious with Kaori?” Shindong hyung suddenly asks.

I nodded.

 “What’s the ranking?” ming asked.

“Too…too…” shrugs, “molla” I can’t say the right words and I even don’t know what the real thing between us is.

“What do you think about her?” Hyukkie naughtily winks on me.

“TCH! Yah hyung!”

“Do you love her???” Sungmin was blinking his eyes.

I nodded, “As much as what you see,” points the ocean.

“WOOOOOHHHH!” they exclaimed in unison.

“SO evil maknae is really in love???”

“Do you know how she feels towards you?”

I shrugged my shoulders.

Take a glimpse on the singing Kaori inside.

 

She hasn’t told me anything…

 

I know she’s sweet and letting out how she feels when she’s drunk.

WHEN SHE’S DRUNK!

ONLY WHEN SHE’S DRUNK!!!

I haven’t heard her telling me that she likes me, whether it’s admiration or what…

I DON’T KNOW…

Should I make her drunk every time so she’ll tell me that she likes me?

 

“Why don’t you ask her?” they all ask in unison

 

That’s right...

 

I never ask her how she feels towards me. I’m just the one who’s making a way to show her how I feel.

“I saw how you take care of Kaori…you even act as his real boyfriend, you know what I mean, kissing?” Sungmin hyung sounded serious.

“KISSINGGG???” Shindong and Hyuk blurted out.

I rose my brows, “what do you mean???” O.o??

“I saw it…at MC Shin hyung’s show, remember, the bashing incident?”

“YOU…YOU’RE SPYING ON US HYUNG!!!!!”

“If I were you…I’ll tell her right away.” Shindong played with his knees.

“Me too.” Hyukkie second the motion, “…see that?” he points Henry and Kaori.

“I hate seeing him near her,”

“He’s Kaori’s best friend…they are really sweet and close and I can see clearly that Henry likes her.” Hyukkie explained.

“HE WON’T BETRAY ME!!!” 

“Yeah Henry…but not Kaori. What if she falls for him too?”

“YAH…I know Kaori, it won’t happen!!!!”

They all laugh on me, “Good luck on your love life”

Hyungs left me except Shindong hyung.

“When a man falls in love, he surely will do anything for his girl to protect and love her.” He said in a serious tone and followed my hyungs.

They were right.

I can’t control Kaori’s feelings.

 

Ottokajo???

 

WAIT!

 

I was assigned to guard her when Hangeng hyung arrive…

 

SMILE OUT OF HAPPINESS :D

 

NEXT DAY AT MONTGOMERY

We got up from bed earlier today than yesterday it was because we’re waiting for Hankyung hyung to come and visit us.

Early as 6am we’re already set and waiting for him at the private part of Montgomery’s resort. Kaori asked to guard the whole pool area since there are Chinese guests that know Hankyung hyung perfectly.

I’m on the left side beside the pool lying on the chair; I wear shades so I can block the sunlight who’s hitting my eyes.

I was glancing on Kaori; I caught her more than 10 times staring at me. She was handing a pen a notebook resting on her lap.

 

She’s writing a song again…

Sighs

But she kept on looking at me?

Think.

Does that song concern me?

A conclusion was formed in my mind.

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

It’s a bright morning of December with a cold breeze of air that slowly touches my bare skin. How I love to see the flowers bloom while butterflies were flying around and the sound of the birds that was looking for their food. The waves of the water are pleasant to hear while I hear the laughter’s of my oppa’s and unni’s. VERY RELAXING!

I took out a pen and notebook from my bag.

LOL! I still have my bag everywhere I go, that’s why I was called Doraemon anyways :p

My hands, my eyes, my body and my heart were all at ease.

I’m in the mood to write.

I was thinking for a topic when I saw Kyuhyun sleeping not too far away.

I stared at him. I started to compose a song for Kyuhyun.

“I’ll write everything on this paper.” I whispered

 

Though you lie to me…

Flirt with other girls in front of me…

I will still try to look for the good side in you…

 

*Why don’t you tell him???

I’m afraid to…

*STUPID! YOU KNOW HE LIKES YOU RIGHT?

I still don’t know…I, I’m confused.

*BUT!!!

Aish will you just SHUT UP because I’m working on something here!!!!

 

“YAH GEGE IS HERE!!!” I heard Heechul announced.

“Kaori baby go near Kyu,” Leeteuk told me.

I sit beside Kyuhyun, “afraid of Hankyung hyung?”

My eyes went wide, “YOU…YOU’RE NOT ASLEEP??”

 

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

epic fail Kaoli! XD
what do you guys think? *_*
don't forget to leave your comments OuO
saranghae!! <3