MISUNDERSTANDING….

A Twist In My Story

 

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun’s POV ☻☻☻☻

 

After the night that Kaori and I fight I’ve never talked to her. IT’S NOT that I don’t love her, I just want to give her what she wants. I’m trying my best to make her happy by doing this.

…Trying to stop myself from liking her.

It hurts me, I mean it, it hurts me so much knowing that everything between us has changed in just a night. But still I’m thankful that she didn’t give the puppy away instead she named it stuffy. And she doesn’t know that I’m taking care of stuffy when she’s not around.

 

Kaori has a lot of work to do, and I’ve never expected she’s going to be overload of works in just 5 months. She already fly to other Asian country to promote her album, and now everyone’s asking her to fly to Spain after she sing an old Spanish song, Anywhere for you, is that from BSB? Am I right?

She just arrived from Thailand with SBG and now here she is talking to our manager. I get annoyed whenever I see this manager in our dorms because he has nothing to do here but to make Kaori overworked. And since he’s getting a lot of money, share if Kaori take the project. She’s just using Kaori!!

 

“They are giving you the project” our manager talking to Kaori.

“It’s a drama, right?” Kaori asks removing her coat.

"Love You 10 Million Times" the Manager assured.

“Wow! I’ve once played as the lead actor” Heechul sounds congratulating Kaori.

“AHHhhh!” Kaori yawned stretching her arms. “Where’s my Stuffy?”

“Ryeowook is feeding her.” Hyukkie answered.

 

The truth is I’m the one who feed and giving her a bath. I always remind my hyungs not to tell Kaori about this. I want her to believe that I don’t care about stuffy.

 

“Then who’s the male lead?” Cinderella Heechul asks our manager curiously.

“Its Key from SHINee”

“WHAT? NO WAY!!” I complained.

Everyone’s look at my direction. I acted like talking to the TV. “NAH! That’s not what I meant…”

They ignored me.

 

WOohhh! That was close!

 

“What if I don’t accept the project?” Kaori asks.

“THAT’S THE RIGHT THING TO DO!” I commented

Everyone eyed me again. So I talk to the TV again, “I said it before, why can’t you hear me?”

“That will be a big issue, a controversy. And netizens already know that you will play the role of Park Soo Jin.”

Kaori rest her back in the couch. “So it means I had no choice?”

“YOU’RE NOT SUPERWOMAN!!! YOU CAN BACK OUT IF YOU CAN’T” I said glaring on the TV.

“Will you STOP TALKING TO THE TV?” Hee-nim glared on me.

I pouted on them. “Arasso!! HYUNG-NIM” smirked.

 

 

☻☻☻☻ Heechul’s POV ☻☻☻☻

 

I already talked to Kyuhyun about what happened between him and Kaori, and I may say, that he’s really depressed.

He often play computer games, he often prank his hyungs now. I know about that mommy, daddy and baby thing. I’m the one who wrote it in that blue paper, whenever Kaori is not here we let Kyuhyun take care of their baby girl stuffy.

 

I glance on Kaori. She looks so exhausted and she can’t hide her pale color to us. They’ve just arrived from Thailand after promoting their albums then here’s our manager already talking to her about another project. I hate him seeing around the dorms but I can’t do anything about it. HELL he is OUR MANAGER!!

 

I acted as if I’m interested. “Then who’s the male lead?” Resting my chin on my palm.

“It’s Key from SHINee”

“WHAT?? NO WAY!!” I heard Kyuhyun shouted.

I look at him and he acted like talking to the TV.

 

 

Tch! I know you’re talking about Kaori.

 

 

I said in my mind smirking, I continue listening to the conversation. Then I heard evil maknae complained for the third time.

 

“YOU’RE NOT SUPERWOMAN! YOU CAN BACK OUT IF YOU CAN’T!!”

“Will you STOP TALKING TO THE TV??” I helped him make an excuse.

He uses hi aegyo. “Arasso, HYUNG-NIM.”

 

 

Haish! This kid. Even if they don’t talk directly he never stopped from liking Kaori.

 

 

I stared on Kaori. She’s glancing on Kyuhyun once in a while as if she’s waiting for him to greet her. It seems that this crazy girl likes Kyuhyun too but she’s afraid to fall in love and get hurt. Well she’s already hurting herself with what she’s doing…pushing the love of her life away. What surprised me is she continues being the Mommy of Stuffy. I bet she wanted Kyuhyun to be Stuffy’s daddy that night but he turned it down, not knowing that Kaori almost confess her feelings for Kyuhyun.

 

Just by thinking of that scene, why would you accept that kind of proposal? I mean being a Mommy and Daddy even if it’s just a dog if you don’t like each other? Am I right?

 

 

Misunderstanding destroys everything. I said and sighed.

 

I’ll just let them realize everything!

 

 

 

☻☻☻☻Henry’s POV☻☻☻☻

 

I’m in the garden with Pauline, Donghae and my best friend’s baby stuffy…

 

WAIT!!! She didn’t gave birth to Stuffy...it’s just a dog okay?

 

MY BEST FRIEND IS INNOCENT! STILL! OKAY??

 

The two were playing with Stuffy while others were inside the living room talking to our Manager. And I bet it concerns Kaori again, NAH, I mean ALWAYS.

 

And this manager of ours…what kind of thinking he had?? He’s making Kaori overworked.

 

Well I can’t blame some people who wanted to earn money that easy…but why does he have to use other people? Like us? Like Kaori?

 

Come on you guys…she’s a girl. She’s fresh and young, multitalented and smart. I’m sure once her contract ended in SM I mean before it ends, there would be more offerings for her, with higher salaries. That’s how they take care of their artists but with Kaori?

 

DARN IT!!

We all know what kind of family she came from…

 

Her dad’s from Spain, Madrid for specific. Her dad owns a construction company and ranked 7th in the richest billionaires in Spain.

But she told me that their company was in crisis now since her father died. And her mom was a daughter of Lychauco’s who owned a Clothing line which celebrity of America uses their product.

 

Now tell me…will you stay still as an idol in South Korea when you already got everything and buy everything you want?

 

I don’t get her either…why she choose to stay here?

 

Is it?

 

That she’s been a loner in her childhood days?

 

She likes being loved by many people…

 

Whatever! I still admire her no matter what. She’s not bragging anything about her life.

 

When she once ask about her dad and mom being a billionaire she’s just smile awkwardly and say “I’m working for myself and for others, I don’t want to be a burden in our family. Not because we’re rich I’ll depend myself on my family. And besides I’m working for a cause ¾ of my income will go to a charity.”

 

Kaori is becoming skinnier each day.

 

“Stuffy, tsk,tsk,tsk” I called Stuffy to bring her to Kaori but she just bark on me.

“You really don’t like me huh? I’m your mommy’s best friend” I told her pointing to myself.

 

But she barks on me more louder then run inside the living room.

 

“She doesn’t want to be with her MOMMY’S BEST FRIEND” Donghae hyung mocking me.

I pouted. “ I wonder what Kyuhyun did to make Stuffy barked on me every time I’ll talk to her.”

He chuckled. “Kyuhyun is the original Daddy anyway” Pauline said keeping her hands on her pocket.

 

 

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

 

We’ve just arrived from 1 month promotion of our album in Thailand but here it is, our manager giving me no choice but to accept the project. A drama entitled Loving you ten million times, it’s a remake of Heechul’s. I’ve learned that Key would be the male lead actor, probably will be my husband in the drama.

 

 I glance on Kyuhyun.

 

If he only knew what I want to tell him that night, maybe things won’t go this way.

I’ll just go on the flow as of now since my life was in silence when we begin this cold war.

I haven’t told anyone about this, I don’t want them to worry about me.

Remember the night when I was sick and Henry caught me reading a fan letter?

If you do, well, it’s not a fan letter…

 

But death threats…it’s the 10th letter actually.

 

It feels like the sender is only with us, she knows what I wear; she knows what am I doing. It’s really scary!!

 

Aish! Those Chokyulates maybe or other Kyuhyun’s crazy fan girl did those pranks. I wonder how she knows every single thing that’s happening inside this dorm. I’ve already searched the dorms but staff’s already removed it all.

She's giving me pictures of dead people and it states there at the back written in blood.

 

YOU’RE NEXT IF YOU DON’T STAY AWAY FROM KYUHYUN!!

 

It’s creeping me out. I felt like I’m dying anytime soon…

 

Especially when I receive text messages from that scary Cho Kyuhyun fan! I’ve change my cell phone for almost 3 times..YES, cell phone not the no. I’m throwing it and I’ll tell others that it was missing so they won’t get astonished.

 

And now..I’m feeling relieved, no text messages, no death threat letters and it starts when Stuffy came into my life.

 

Maybe God gave her to me not Kyuhyun. Thank God and thanks to my baby Stuffy.

 

 

I look for Stuffy the moment our manager leave. I missed her so much. I’m only seeing her whenever I talk to Donghae, Ryeowook, Sungmin and Heechul oppa on Skype. 1month is too long for me and she only come to those four oppa’s. She’s never been good to others even my best friend Henry. It’s only me, my unni’s Pauline and those four I mentioned awhile ago.

 

I heard Stuffy barking then I found her running away from the garden, from Henry. I wonder what Henry did to make her run just like that! She looks scared like some any other dogs who hear fireworks.

 

I opened my arms to welcome her. “Baby Stuffy.”

But she ignored me instead she run to Kyuhyun.

“Go away.” He’s glaring on Stuffy but he’s just whispering it.

My baby bites the end of his pants as if saying…CARRY ME PLEASE???

“I said go away!!” he shouted now.

 

Stuffy stopped biting his pants and walk away sounding sad. I followed her and carry her in my arms, she look lame.

 

Omo! She’s crying! But…but!

 

Should I know anything that happened here while I’m away? Mostly she’ll cry if I’m going to work and I have to leave her here. She only cries because of that...but what did I saw just now?

 

She cried because of that curly head? Because he doesn’t want to carry her.

 

 

GOTCHA BUDDY!! I knew it.

 

He’s taking care of Stuffy while I’m away.

 

You still care for Stuffy, aren’t you?

 

I talk to mind while staring at Kyuhyun. He noticed me and just snob me and walk away.

 

But still..it’s only Stuffy.

 

I sighed and bring her to the garden.

 

 

◘◘◘◘

 

“Hey Doraemon, its Stuffy’s birthday on Dec. 15, she’s two months that time, right?”

“Mm? yeah…” I agreed and sit on my knees. “Baby, where do you want to go on your birthday?”  I asked Stuffy.

She’s just running all around the garden.

“I’ll cancel my entire schedule on her birthday, we’ll take her somewhere.” Mojako rubs my head.

“Okay, I’ll do it too.” I smiled at my best friend.