Henry is my savior!

A Twist In My Story

“What’s going on here?” Yesung hyung frowned as we all watch the dramatic scene that was going on and I just ignored him. Erika is still struggling in the water.

“Where are the lifeguards here?” The leader shouted.

Kaori was still under water, she’s waiting for a good timing to save her unni, I think.

“That’s what? 14 feet?” Donghae in disbelief.

Huh? 14 feet? How could… Oh geez!

“God please help them!” Siwon is praying.

“Holy Siwon, I’m gonna pray with you.” Heechul forgets that he’s an Atheist.

Omo! Erika is what? She almost got the same height as me and Kaori Is only about what? 5’1? 5’2?

I was about to run when Kaori made a move trying her best to grab her unni but…

 

▣▣▣▣ Kaori's POV ▣▣▣▣

I dived in the pool to save Erika unni. But she’s too strong and much bigger than I was; it gave me a hard time to do what I should. I can’t go nearer and the pool was too deep, I think it’s about 14 feet.

Otoke? How can I do this? God please help me.

Anytime soon cramps will attack me so I decided to come closer to Erika and grab her. Unfortunately she stretched out her arms and hit me, straight to my face between my eyes…

“Ohh!” I cried in pain.

And slowly I couldn’t see light anymore.

 

▣▣▣▣ Henry's POV ▣▣▣▣

I panicked when I watch these scenario it feels like I’m watching a movie.

“Oh!” I heard Kaori sounded in pain.

Then a lifeguard runs beside me and dived, I followed him. Yes, Henry Lau dived in the 14 feet pool just to save a girl. I don’t even know how to swim but that time I know I should do something to save Kaori. She’s near the poolside so it’s kinda easy for me to come closer to her, I grab her and lift her to see her nose bleeding and she became unconscious.

 

▣▣▣▣ Mika's POV ▣▣▣▣

I didn’t slap Fei Yi. “Cause my dongsaeng Kaori dived in the pool. The 14 feet pool, I think it's trice of her height. Erika is still stuggling.

“Oh my God! Please let them be ok!” I prayed.

Damn it! Only if I know how to swim!!!

Finally a lifeguard is running then dives in the pool. Henry followed him.

Henry? He doesn’t know how to swim, right?

This is the second time that he’ll save Kaori from her dilemma.

“Oh!” I heard Kaori screamed.

She got hit by Erika’s struggles then Henry lifted her revealing her bleeding nose and unconscious face.

“Don’t ever think that we’ll forgive you!!” I glared on Fei Yi.

 

5hours passed

▣▣▣▣ Kaori's POV ▣▣▣▣

I hear voices, familiar and unfamiliar. I slowly opened my eyes and feel pain between my eyes. I touch it. “oh!”

“Baby Kaori? Are you okay now?” I heard Yuki’s worried voice.

I look at her blankly and nodded. “Is Erika unni alright?” I was helping myself to sit on the bed.

I look around and see all Super Junior members, Erika, Mika, Aki, Lei, Mei and Ce’. The last three was Fei Yi’s friends. They’re all older than me. I’m not close to them but I have the feeling it’s all because Fei Yi is blocking them to be friends with me.

I rest my back in the headboard and glance on Erika. “Unni..” I lowered. “Mianhe, I wasn’t able to help you.” I knock my head. “I’m really stupid and worthless.” I pouted.

Everyone laugh at me then Yuri poked my belly. “Crazy!”

I eyed them all. “Why? Why are you all laughing at me? I’m being serious here!”

“’Cause you look funny!” Teukie oppa is mocking me.­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

“Eh? Do I look like a clown?” I seriously asked.

They burst into laughter’s again.

I didn’t expect my next reaction but I grabbed the pillow beside me and throw it to Leeteuk. “Yah, fish face ahjussi don’t make fun of me!”

“Where the…did you get that?” Yesung asking me still in laughter’s.

“Uhm well. Because he made the fish face in Miracle MV.” I said and imitate Leeteuk’s actions

They laugh at me again. “But it suits you better.” Kyuhyun suddenly commented.

They all laugh much louder. I glared at Kyuhyun.­­­

“Wait.” Leeteuk motioned us to stop and it mades us all in a silent mode.

We are all serious looking at him, waiting for his speech.

“I’ve made a decision and I confront all the members about this and Mr. Manager-nim.”

“Tadpole girl!” He pointed me.

I raise my brows. “What’s that for?” I pouted.

“Well you look like a tadpole when you dived in the pool” He said laughing. “Oh don’t get me wrong! It’s Kyuhyun’s idea not mine!” He continued.

I glared at Kyuhyun and make a face of DO YOU WANNA DIE?

His eyes went wide. “I-I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to…”

Leeteuk cut him. “Enough for that.” We became serious again.

 

This fish face ahjussi is really scary if he’s serious. I said in my mind.

 

“The chosen contenders will be trained with us. And the remaining girls here will be the members of the group.”

We all nodded.

“Choose your leader now!” He ordered.

“Kim Kaori.”

“Kaori-shi.”

“Baby Kaori.” They all pointed me but I pointed Mika.

“Why me?”

“Don’t ask anymore!” The leader ahjussi ordered again.

“Who’s the youngest?”

I think somebody’s missing?

“Wait? Where’s Fei Yi?” I suddenly asked that made them all look at me.

“We kicked her out!” Heechul  answered, smirking. “You bett..”

“Good!” I said to stop what will he say. “Or else I’m going to do it myself!” I crossed my arms.

“She’s the maknae!”  Akiko said in apologetic way.

Heechul’s eyes got widened. “What? Another evil maknae?”

I pouted again. “Anniyo. She’s a cute maknae!” Yuri hugged me.

“But sometimes an evil one!” Aki started laughing.

“Unni!” I complained.

Mei and Ce’ suddenly stood up angrily.

“This is crazy! You all like that girl?” She's pointing at me. “She’s just acting nice because Super Junior oppa's were here!” Said Ce’.

“I can’t do this I’m going to back out!” Mei reveals her true color.

“What?” It was Mr. Manager entering the room.