Kiss me darling kiss me!

A Twist In My Story

It’s almost time, only 3 minutes left for us and we already prepared ourselves and put the lapel on us. The first song was "7 Years of Love". My unni’s pushed me to sing it next is “A man in love”. We all danced to the original steps and the songs played continuously, as what we planned we’ll dance to the original dances of the songs and do anything we want if the song doesn’t have Super Junior’s dance steps.

We’re already dancing for 2 hours. I felt myself sweating all over so I removed the jacket but did it to the rhythm of the song. I always bit my lips and do a y wink if I think it’s suited. It really feels good doing things like this and that, I set my mind that no one’s watching us which is really true, only 5 of us inside the room. It’s play time! That’s what my mind and body says, so I’m really enjoying it.

 

▣▣▣▣ Donghae's POV ▣▣▣▣

Is she seducing us? I might fall for it! My mind was telling me.

“She dances like a man!” Sungmin commented about Kaori.

Heechul agreed. “Yeah! She’s better than me.” He chuckled.

“She already know how to act in front of camera.” Leeteuk seriously focusing his eyes on the screen.

Sungmin agreed. “But you can still see her girly side.”

“She can carry herself in whatever she likes to do.” My eyes were twinkling as I face the two-way mirror.

Then I saw Kaori removing her jacket in a y way.

Oh! Omo I think I’m drooling!

 

▣▣▣▣ Kaori's POV ▣▣▣▣

We are now dancing to “No other”.

“This.. is kinda.. exhausting” I said smiling at others while dancing.

But they just gave me a weak smile.

“They should remake the MV of this song and put my baby Kyu in.” I giggled when I said baby Kyu.

“Don’t talk too much, you’ll lose energy.” Concerned Mika reminded me.

“Anniyo! As long as it’s about Kyuhyun I’ll be more energetic.” I chuckled a bit and they laugh too.

I looked at them realizing what I just said.

“Unni?” I pouted a bit. “Do I talk like an obsessed fan?”

“No. not yet.” Yuri joked.

Neo gateun saram tto eopseo juwireul dureobwado.. ♫

The song was cut and Listen to you could be heard.

“Oh!” We stopped dancing and give each other a confused look.

“Why it stopped?” Mika asked still confused.

I still find reasons to joke around. “It’s my hubby’s OST. Let’s just sing all to this”

Yuri started the song.

“What If Kyuhyun fall for you?” Mika suddenly asked.

My cheeks flushed red. “Eh? I don’t know!”

They keep on teasing me so I turned to face the tinted mirror to hide my blushing face.

 

MEANWHILE..

▣▣▣▣ Kyuhyun's POV ▣▣▣▣

I heard her always talking about me. So, Kaori did like me huh? Wait. She’s singing my parts.. ahuh! I have an idea.

I walked towards the music system and quickly changed the song into one of my OST.

“Yah!” They all glared at me.

I just winked at them. “Just trust me.”

Leeteuk raises his eyebrows “What are you planning to do?”

I smiled and chuckled. The girls kept on teasing her with me. I’m loving this…

But what to do next, I still don’t know. She faced us not knowing we’re here.

“Omo! She’s facing us.” Donghae cheered.

Sungmin started laughing. “Oh! She’s so cute when hiding her blushing face!”

“She’s doing a fish face…” Ryeowook was laughing along with them.

“She’s acting like a baby.” Yesung chuckled.

“Yeah! She’s my baby Kaori” I whispered.

 

▣▣▣▣ Kaori's POV ▣▣▣▣

They still keep on teasing me. I can’t even sing to my part ‘cause I’m laughing  and it feels like something ticklish was inside me.

“Kyah! Unni stop it!” I finally said.

“Sing your part!” Erika was commanding me.

“I’ll sing it but it’s better if Kyu oppa and I are making a duet.” I laughed and covered my face with both my hands.

They stopped laughing when the door in my left flew open. I took a glance at it then back at my unni's, look at it once more. My eyes are not kidding me right?

He came towards me. He holds my shoulders to face him and he kissed my forehead. I felt everything stopped that minute. I was frozen; staring blankly at him. Then he pinches my cheeks and went inside the door.

Slowly, my blank expression turned into…

“Aaaahhhh!!" I excitedly screamed. I came closer to my unni’s and hug them. Jumping in happiness. “Unni, it’s Kyuhyun!!”

They went back to their selves and screamed.

“Ahhhhh!”

“So handsome!!” 

“So cute!!!”

“He came and kissed you!” Erika is jumping along with me.

We’re now like a diehard fan girl and almost forgot to sing our parts. Then a thought came to my mind.

“Why did he?” I was in thoughts.  “OH! OMO!” I exclaimed.

They all stared at me.

“Is there a camera here?” I innocently asked.

They all look at the corners of the room that make me look up to it too.

“OOOOOOHHHH!!" I buried my face on my hands. “OMMA!!”

 

▣▣▣▣ Donghae's POV ▣▣▣▣

“Brat maknae!!!!” I grabed Kyuhyun. “What did you do?”

“Hyung! I’m just doing a fan service and for myself” Kyuhyun said while laughing.

Aish! This kid!

“Stop it!” Leeteuk using his leader tone.

“You can beat him later.” Heechul said comforting my back. “I’ll ask Heebum to help you.” He’s laughing now

“Ohh! And Dangkkoma too.” Yesung added.

They all laugh.

How could a turtle beat a man? This weirdo! Haha!

 

▣▣▣▣ Kyuhyun's POV ▣▣▣▣

Success! I already make a move. Hahahah *evil laugh* Sorry Donghae hyung.

I looked at her, she’s still blushing. They became all conscious now when they learned that we are watching.

◘◘◘◘

Leeteuk were always glancing at his dongsaeng Kyuhyun and Donghae. He knew, sooner or later one of them would be serious of Kaori.

Well, I can’t blame them if they get attracted at the very first time they saw her. I admit it. I am too. She’s one of a kind, totally different from other girls. Even if she talk about Kyuhyun and other members she’s not sounding a flirty and ty. 

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Donghae : I want to kiss her too! *sad.sad*

Kyuhyun : Nahahah *evil laugh* 
Donghae : ert!
Kyuhyun : Eh? It's Sungmin...and Eunhyuk
 
IN UNISON
Sungmin : No more KyuMin ?? *pout.aegyo*
Eunhyuk: Yah yah! Why my name was mentioned here??