Encouraging moments…

A Twist In My Story

 

☻☻☻☻ Pauline’s POV ☻☻☻☻

Like everyone else here, I was wondering why Heechul oppa acts that way when it’s about Kaori.

 

FLASHBACK

We went straight home after the show but Kaori didn’t eat dinner, she’s still crying.

 

“I’ll take care of her” I said to everyone.

“I’ll help you.” Heechul oppa took Kaori from me and carry her in his back.

 

I followed them. He sits beside Kaori’s bed and hugged her.

 

“Go to sleep. Forget what happened today, okay? I’m still here for you, we’re here. That’s the most important thing.” He’s tapping Kaori’s back.

 

I just stared at the two, it’s a like a father and daughter scene.

Kaori rest her head on Heechul’s chest, sobbing.

 

He kissed Kaori’s forehead. “Just go to sleep, everything would be fine tomorrow.”

After few minutes Kaori fell asleep on Heechul oppa’s arms.

“She’s sleeping.” He glance at me. “I’ll go to my room now.”

“Thanks oppa” bows at him.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“Nope. I bet he’s not” I heard Kyuhyun said.

“Pauline and Kaori love each other so much that she trembles and cry knowing that Kaori was kidnapped.” Leeteuk oppa looking straight on me.

“Yes, I love her; she’s like a real cousin, a real family to me. We’ve known each other more than a decade now. I know her that well.”

“That means you know anything about her childhood?” Henry placed his hands on the side couch looking curious and serious.

“Yes, she’s a loner. Her brother never talks to her when we’re still a kid. Then her sister never talked to Kaori anymore ever since their father died. Then her father scolds her every day, I don’t know if he’s just being overprotective to Kaori or he’s not treating Kaori as his daughter. It’s only in his last 3 days in this world he become close to her.” I sighed.

“But she told me her father knows how to make her happy, so that means they are close” Leeteuk complained.

“Well she lied to you. And his dads last day, her dad died hugging Kaori and his last words were “I’m sorry and I love you. I remember how Kaori cried for almost a year.”

“When did her father died?” Kyuhyun suddenly asks.

“She’s 12 that time.”

“Her mom?” Ryeowook looked interested in the topic.

“Her mom?” I repeated. “Well her brother and sister migrate in America after the incident. Then her mom, she often went home. I think it’s only once a week, once a month?” My brow rosed. "And it's just to give her allowance"

“She lived by herself?” Sungmin’s eyes widened.

“With her nanny.” I sighed. “I remember one time she’s looking for her baby pictures but her mom said it was burned in their old house then later on we found out that her brother and sister’s baby pictures were saved.”

“The tremble thing?” Kyuhyun raising his eyebrows.

“Oh that! It only happened 2 years ago. She was kidnapped.” I started.

“EHHH???” everyone’s reaction.

“Yep, the kidnappers asks us for ransom, but honestly.." I lowered my head. "...that should be me, they mistaken Kaori as me when she went out home from our house."

"So you were saying that you should be the one to get kidnapped and not Kaori?"

"Yes, I tried to call her family but unfortunately we can’t contact her mom. Our friend was a son of a General so he helped us saved Kaori from the kidnappers.” I remember everything that happened that time, I paused.

"Juses Christ!"

“But when we got to the hide out no one was there but Kaori.”

"They left her just like that?"

I bit my lower lip as an answer.

“I admire her. She’s been into a lot of troubles and hard times but still she’s standing in front of many people with confidence and smile.” Yesung suddenly said staring at the ceiling.

“I haven’t told her this but she’s my inspiration.” I admit.

“I’ll be more caring with her.” Ryeowook was smiling now.

“Then what happened?” Kyuhyun bringing back the story.

“I’ll never forget that night. Maybe if we’re a little late they might kill her already. She has a blindfold. She has blood on her head, in her arms and she’s screaming, asking for help, she’s calling her dads name, to God. She’s begging for her life.” I didn’t notice a tear roll down my cheeks while reminiscing that night.

Donghae who’s beside me quickly wiped it off.

“Sorry.” I apologize.

“It’s okay.” Almost all of them said.

“And since then she never go out without someone or a friend. She’s scared in dark places. She had a therapy for one month then her high school friends helped her. They bring her to clubs, disco clubs that’s why she became a disco addict.”

 

☻☻☻☻ Henry’s POV ☻☻☻☻

After hearing Kaori’s story, I felt pity for her and admire her at the same time. I just want to hug her in my arms so she won’t feel that she’s not alone. So she’ll feel that I care for her. I wish I could erase all the pain she’s into right now.

Then Yoona’s face was formed in my mind.

I need to talk to someone and tell him or her about Yoona, we should stop her.

 

I think for a moment.

 

What about Kyuhyun?

 

I remember he’s paranoid when he hear Yoona’s name, what more if hear that everything that happened was all Yoona’s fault?

 

Okay not Kyuhyun.

 

Think again.

 

What about Donghae hyung?

 

Aish! That childish hyung of mine. He’ll just ask me again what to do.

 

What about Heechul hyung?

 

If he knew that it was Yoona’s fault he might as well drag Yoona’s hair and push her in front of the media and “SAY SORRY TO KAORI IN PUBLIC!!”

I shook my head!

 

Aaahhhhh! Not that one too. What about Leeteuk hyung?

 

He panicked at first but he calm himself and then start thinking what should do.

 

PERFECT ANSWER!!! So it’s Leeteuk hyung.

 

When they decided to rest in their own rooms I assured that everyone’s already asleep.

I go straight to Leeteuk hyung’s room and knock quietly.

 

KNOCK.KNOCK

“Hyung it’s me Henry.”

He opened the door. “What brought you here?”

“I need to talk to you.”

I entered the room and quietly lock it.

“It’s about Kaori.”

“What about her?” his eyebrow raised.

“It’s all Yoona’s fault.”

“Don’t blame anyone if…”

“Hyung she talked to me, she said Kaori should stay away from Kyuhyun or else Kaori will continue experience things she’ll never forget. And…and that antis she paid them to do it and bully Kaori in public.” I explained to him with a slight high tone.

“So what are you planning to do?” he asks me

I think for a while. “I still don’t know.”

“We can’t tell the media about this, first Yoona and her group will be in shame. Super Junior too and Kaori, they all think that the main reason why it happened was Kaori. I can’t let her suffer again, not anymore.”

“What should we do then?”

“We should tell Kaori about this.”

 

◘◘◘◘

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

I can’t open my eyes; it hurts so much from crying the whole time yesterday. I’m worried what will be the impression of netizens in that show especially in me. They will hate me now. I’ve been through a lot of hard times, tough times, I lived alone, all by myself. I can’t give up just like this, they can’t bring me down. I should be stronger from now on.

 

I remember Kyuhyun’s action yesterday. How he hugged me when he saw me in the restrooms. How he saved me from the antis. He even kissed me as if he’s confessing his love for me.

I like him. I knew it from the start, it’s just that things happened unwanted but it all has explanation. But what happened yesterday I know it concerns him too. I can feel it.

Daddy Teukie, he really cared about me. I first heard his worried voice shouting my name. this is the first time that I had a dad that loves and cares for me so much.

And Hee oppa, that Mr. Sometimes, I notice that he never leave my side until I fell asleep.

There is my Mojako too, my best friend who accompany and didn’t leave me while others were eating dinner.

And Pauline, when I hugged her she’s really trembling. Maybe she remembered something on my past again.

Other SJ and SBG members, they care for me a lot. I shouldn’t worry; they’re still here, love me so much.

 

Then I heard my room opened.

I sit and scratch my eyes to open it.

“Good morning Kaori.”

It’s Mr. Weirdo.

“Oppa.” I stared at his smiling face and notice a tray of food.

“Breakfast in bed?” I ask.

He put the tray in my bed and sit beside me.

“I’m the weirdest guy in Super Junior as what you said.”

I listened to him.

“At first it hurts me that they find me just like that though I’m really trying my best to be noticed and be loved by others.”

“What are you trying to say?”

“It takes time for me to be noticed that I am a part of Super Junior. And at first some said I’m not worth of being a part of this group.” He pointed his heart. “It hurts here”

“Oppa, why are you telling me this?”

“But I never surrender. ‘coz I know out of a million people there is one who believes in me.”

“Who’s that one?”

He shook his head. “I don’t know.”

“Eh?”  -__-

“Assumingly.” He chuckle.

I laugh with him.

“Maybe I look weird to you. But you know what? I really love those guys (Super Junior). We’re not related by bloods but in our hearts.” He looked away.

I’m trying to catch up what he wants to say till he speaks again.

“What I mean is…this” he pointed his heart again. “Love, love is the most important thing in this world.”

I’m so slow.

BLINK.BLINK 

“I’m getting strength from my dongsaeng’s and hyungs. And as long as I know we have this thing (LOVE) in our group. I never lose hope, I won’t surrender but instead I’ll be stronger. I’ll face every challenge with a smile on my face.”

“I think I got it now. You’re all here for me right?”

He nodded. “We will fight on this together.”

I did the fighting gesture. “Fighting!”

“That’s better.” He ruffled my hair. “Eat it all okay?”

I shook my head. “In just a bite” act like biting something.

“Fighting!” he said and close the door.

 

Yesung oppa, kamsahamnida.

 

I glance on the food beside me. He really cooked for me, I started eating it. But Ryeowook is better than them in terms of cooking but still I finished the food.

 

Am I really this hungry? I sighed. Well I’m still really hungry. :p

 

We have a performance at 10 so I started fixing my things. I took my things to take a bath then I saw Eunhyuk oppa. He’s not that close to me so I just look away.

 

“Kaori.” He called me that made me stop.

“Hello” I greet him forming a little smile.

“We both know that we’re not that close. But still I love my dongsaeng” he smiled a bit.

“Thank…”

“And I never wanted things happen to you and others. It hurts me too because we’re a family now.”

“Oppa.” I was touched.

He rest his back on the wall put his both hands inside his pocket

and lift his right foot. “Darkness filled our days, yes.   He put on his sunglasses.

“But when you wake up from be the other day…” he removes the sunglass and look straight on me. “you’ll see the sun smiling at you. That’s life.” He showed his gummy smile.

I run and hugged him. “Thanks for the encouragement oppa.”

He ruffled my hair. “We’re a family now.”

 

 

◘◘◘◘◘

 

As I expected some of the netizens have a bad impression about the yesterday’s show while some find that scene touching but in spite of it  I still try my best to smile in front of everyone. I go down the stage and give chance to others to hug, hold my hands and take photos with me.

 

The show ended well. I picked up my things and hurriedly walk to our van but Mr. Kim, that annoying paparazzi caught me.

 

“Kim Kaori.” He called me.

 

TCH! What kind of interview you want now?

 

I want to ask him that question out loud but instead…

 

“Yes, Mr. Kim?” I bowed at him

“I just want to ask you a few question” he stated.

I smiled at him. “I’m sorry but others are already waiting for me.” I apologetically said.

“Just this one, what can you say about the article that came up about yesterday?”

“I’m sorry but I haven’t read it” I bowed at him and start walking.

“Just a message…” he stopped me by pulling my arms.

 

I sighed. “Okay, I admit it. It really hurts me a lot but I should go on for my family, my friends who support me and specially SJ and SBG family. It’s not that I don’t care what others will say about me, it’s just that I don’t want SJ and SBG get affected of what happened. But those antis, I love them even if they hate me. I just find antis..it’s not that they don’t like me or hate me instead they just want to tell what’s not good for me.” I bowed at him again.

He’s just staring at me.

“I’ll go now Mr. Kim, thank you.”

I left him with his mouth still open.

 

Did I say something wrong?

 

I recall everything I said to him. There’s nothing wrong there.

 

Aaahhhh!! Forget it!