PROVEN RUMORS

A Twist In My Story

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

  

I woke up still having these worries inside me. I’m not drunk last night but that’s how I feel until now, the feeling that I’m damn hot and feeling unwell. I look around just to make myself dizzier, by thinking of the things all over again.

I cried to Kyuhyun because I’m confused and scared about who I really am then I cried to Henry because of Kyuhyun himself.

He’s mad on me. He showed it last night…through his actions, through his words.

The moment we got here, I started to get confused. He was flirting with other girls in front of me but then he wants me to believe him…that he likes me.

What’s more of it???

He was dating Seungyeon from Kara.

Don’t you think that we’re a perfect pair of fools?

 

I’m becoming hopeless with this kind of…! This is why I don’t want to fall in love!!

 

My eyes were still glued on the ceiling.

 

Ottoke?

 

I patted my chest.

 

What’s this feeling?

 

After a few minutes I finally got up on my toes, do my daily routine and glance on the clock which is hanging on the wall.

2pm, Tch! I was that tired to sleep for 10 hours? Anyway, where are others?

I searched everyone on the floor and lastly on Hee oppa’s room. There’s a force that made me stare out of the window and stick my eyes on the burnt house from afar.

I closed my eyes for I don’t know what the reason is and just think of the house.

The next thing I see is I’m inside that burning house.

I got goose bumps all over me, open my eyes and quickly run away.

What was that?

I ask myself.

“Kaoriiiiiiiii” I heard Aki’s High pitch voice calling me.

I smiled at her and on others.

“Want to play?” Sungmin oppa throw me the beach ball.

I nodded, “sure.”

We started playing; I was grouped in white team with Teukie ahjussi as the leader and Yesung on the black.

“You should eat first Kaoli” Lei wave her hands on me

“I’m fine. I ate too much last night.” I smiled remembering how Hangeng got shocked on my big appetite.

Ryeowook toss the ball up and Yesung spike it

I shouted “My ball!”

It’s actually my and Pau’s sports. Haha :P

“10-14, in favor of white team” Erika announced.

“Hey, Doraemon you should eat first.” I know who owns the voice and the only one who calls me that way.

I turn my gaze on Henry, giving him a sweet smile and “I’m okay” sign.

“KAORI….WATCH OUT!!!”

I went back on our game…

♫ BLOGGGG ♫

The ball hit my face making my nose bleed.

“Oh omo ottokeyo?”, wiping the blood away from my nose.

“You’re bleeding!!” The hysterical girls were running to me.

“Are you alright?” Sungmin lends his hands.

“YAH! MAKNAE!!! YOU SHOULDN’T HIT THE BALL THAT HARD!!! AND YOU KNEW THAT SHE’S NOT LOOKING AT IT!!” Yesung scolded Kyuhyun

I reach Sungmin’s hands, got up while looking at Kyuhyun. He just smirked and sits beside Heechul oppa.

I bit my lower lip, “It’s okay, and I’m alright.” I smiled on Yesung just to pacify him.

“What’s with him?” Henry almost whispering on me.

I shrugged. “molla, just take my place” I walk and sit beside Lei unni.

“Love quarrel?”

“Hmm??” I blink my eyes reaching for the food she prepared for me.

“You and Kyuhyunshi”

“We’re not lovers” I answered to end up the topic.

“Arasseo. Fighting over something?” she asks instead.

“No.” I shook my head. “Why?”

“Mmmm… just guessing. He strikes the ball hard when Henry called you.”

I faked a smile, “What’s the reason?”

“Maybe, oppa is jealous?”

I remained silent.

So we’re back being Tom and Jerry?

I asked myself glancing on Kyuhyun.

AISH! I shouldn’t think about you again.

I said knocking my head.

“What’s that for?”

I look up on Henry and draw a bright smile on my face. “Perfect! Mojako let’s buy an ice cream”

He pull his pockets out, it was empty.

I cross my arms like a kid, “Okay, okay my treat!”

He laughed. “Make it five”, facing his palm on me.

“YAH! That’s too expensive!!”

“Tch! Then go ahead buy yourself alone.”

I pouted, “Alright, five cones. Unni, do you want to go with us?” I invited Lei

“Ani…I’ll just stay here.”

 

+++++++

HOURS PASSED

Since tomorrow would be our last day in Montgomery and for sure today and tomorrow morning is our busy time to pack our things so we can fly back to Seoul by night. We all decided to go shopping for Christmas gifts.

“Unni!” I called Aki and walk hand-in-hand with her and Pauline. “I’ll just buy the Hello Kitty bag that we saw awhile ago.”

“Alright, just give me a call.”

I nodded and made my way. What I feel the other day was completely gone by now, I can tell that I’m fine. I hop-walk like a kid playing to reach the stall but my eyes were being pulled on somewhere. I notice a girl inside the stall talking with this familiar guy.

They look familiar…

I tried to remember who she was and where I saw her and the guy.

My eyes went wide realizing that the guy was Kyuhyun and he was talking to…Seungyeon.

So it’s true? I saw it myself now.

My suspicions were proven.

I hate seeing them that way, wearing those smiles ‘til I saw her tapped Kyuhyun’s arms.

 

THAT JILT! MORON! STUPID!!!! How could you get mad on me when you’re here dating freely?????

 

I felt my knees weakened and my eyes are starting to get blurred.

What’s this? Why my eyes were about to cry? Am…am I…hurting?

This rumor spread last July but…now is December.

Does that mean?

He was just lying to me, fooling me and playing with my heart. I shouldn’t believer in his words! I shouldn’t let myself fall for that stupid jerk!

I closed my fists.

Maybe he was laughing at me whenever I act like I like him.

 This game is too easy for him tp play since he knew at the very start that he is my bias. What else can I expect? We only knew each other for months and more than half of it was just a complete discord trouble.

 

Then Seungyeon noticed me, her lips mouthed “That’s Kaori, right?”

I quickly turn my head and run as fast as I can. My foot brought me to the Mall’s exit so I decided to take a cab and go home.

I sent Leeteuk and Akiko a message the moment I reached Montgomery. Walking to the seashore, meditating. Thinking how will I approach others and how to explain myself?

 

Thinking…

“Mianhe, I saw Kyuhyun and Seungyeon dating and it hurts me so bad so I ran away.”

STUPID!!!

“My stomach aches so badly so I needed to go back at the resort.”

TCH! WHAT’S THE USE OF MEDICINES????

I tapped my forehead, “OHHHHH Me and my lame excuses!”

Wait! Did Kyuhyun saw me?

I hope not!

The sun started to hide from the wide sea showing its sad colors that blends to how I feel. My phone beeps suddenly. A message from Kyuhyun

: Where are you?

 

“LIAR!!!!” I shouted on my hand phone.

I want to nag on him and give him a slap.

Then my phone ring like hell to Super Bass.

♫Boom Burum bum bum boom burum bum bum♫

Henry was calling.

I answered it. “Hello”

“Doraemon, where are you?”

“Montgomery” I plainly replied.

“Why? Did you forget something?”

“I’m not feeling well, I’m sorry. I’ll hang up now.”

“Kaori…” I heard Leeteuk’s voice before I ended the call

I bought 5 bottles of beer and went to my little world. I keep drinking the beer though it tastes awful, seems like it’s helping me, I feel stronger and think straight until it made me feel…dizzy.

 

MEANWHILE AT THE MALL

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun’s POV ☻☻☻☻

 

I saw Seungyeon inside the Mall and talk to her.

“That’s Kaori, right?” she pointed her lips somewhere.

I followed it and saw Kaori already running away so fast.

“Excuse me, I need to go.” I bowed my head and run after her.

Too bad she already ride the cab and went away, I found myself looking for my group.

Did she saw us?

THINK

If she did, why is she running away like that?

“Kyuhyunah” I turned my head and saw them with the girls.

“I saw Kaori…ran away.”

“Huh?” Leeteuk raised his brow

“Kaori sent me a message.” Aki said.

“I got it too, I think.” Leeteuk showed his phone up.

“What did she say?” I asked

“I’m hurting.” They both said in unison.

“WHAT?” Everyone’s confused.

 

She said she was hurting…Is it because she saw me with Seungyeon?

I ask myself forming conclusions. I took my phone out and type

:Where are you?

We waited for her reply but she didn’t bother to

“I’ll call her.” Henry dialed on his phone and to my surprise Kaori answered it

“Doraemon, where are you? Why? Did you forget something?”

“Kaori…” Leeteuk hyung snatch the phone from Henry. “She ended the call.”

 

FEW HOURS PASSED

“I need a nap…aaahhhhh!” Yesung yawned stretching his arms while still holding his shopping bags.

“Stingy feeling…I’m cleaning up.” Sungmin walk in their room and others did the same leaving me, Leeteuk, Mika, Pau, Hae, Henry and Ryeowook in the hallway.

“Go give her, her dinner.”

Mika knocked twice on the door before entering the room.

“Is she thinking about what happened to them again?” Ryeowook asks pointing me with his eyes.

“I don’t think so.” I answered

Then Mika came out, “she’s not in our room.”

I look on Leeteuk’s direction then on Mika.

“Look all over the floor.” Leeteuk hyung commands us.

“I’ll inform others”, said Ryeowook.

In a moment we’re all gathered in the hallway.

“She’s not even answering her phone.” Heechul shrugged his shoulders.

“Hyung I think we should stay calm and look for her all over Montgomery.” Siwon calmly told us.

 We searched for Kaori all over Montgomery as what they instructed but she’s nowhere to be found. All their crews and the resort’s management were already informed about Kaori.

What’s wrong with that girl?

I asked myself still walking around trying to find her. At this very minute I forgot that I’m mad on her and what she did to me, played with my heart and that she’s now Henry’s girlfriend.

“No one saw her.”

“Where could she possibly go?” Pau asks frowning.

We were all in silence thinking where she was.

“Her little world?”, Henry suddenly said.

“That’s possible”, Leeteuk said and ran back in the hotel.

We all followed ‘til we reach the rooftop of the main hotel inside Montgomery. Henry was right, she was there lying on the floor handing an empty bottle of beer and being surrounded by some bottles.

She’s drunk…NO!

She drunk herself…but WHY?

 

☻☻☻☻ Henry's POV ☻☻☻☻

 

“Aish! Why did you do this?” I asked while reaching for her arms.

“Does anyone know why she’s like that?” asked the Leader.

Yes I do.

I wanted to shout out loud. She cried to me last night though she didn’t say any words.

Ryeowook is helping to carry her up to bed but she pushed me with a force, “I HATE YOU!!”

I just ignored her, her mind is not in the good state.

“I hate you because I love you!!” She shouted on my face.

I shook my head and hug her tight, “Ssshhh…it’s me, Henry. Please don’t say that you’re drunk.”

“Kaorishi…” Wookie was trying to calm her.

“I hate you!! Why do you keep on hurting me like this???” she cried out loud.

“Put her to bed.” I heard Kyuhyun commanding us.

I did what he asked me to do but my body and mind stopped from functioning when she pulled me closer to her and start kissing me.

I regained my senses back in an instance and quickly push her back to bed.

“God…you’re scary” the only words I said

Leeteuk came closer to us then Kaori pulled my arms again but not to kiss me this time.

“I hate you curly head but I love you” I heard her whispered in my ears.

I looked up, searching for Kyuhyun all over the room but he’s not there anymore.

So it was him? He was the reason why she’s crying last night. He is the same reason why she drunk herself in alcohol and act this way.

But…why? What happened?

 

MEANWHILE IN KOREA

A girl was talking to her friend over the phone.

“Vacation…it is relaxing.”

“Mmmm, there’s nothing more exciting than the people around me right now.”

The girl chuckled, “Ohh jinjja? Then who are these people hmm?”

“Super Junior was here.”

“Cut that crap.”

“No, I’m telling the truth. SBG were here too”

“I won’t believe you, they’re here preparing for SS4 and SBG is here too.”

“How can you be so sure?” the girl in the other line said as if smirking.

“I should be asking you that.”

“I saw them myself, videotaped them, follow them everywhere. By the way, Hangeng oppa were here too but I don’t know if he stayed. ”

“Liar. He was in China.”

”Don’t argue with me…I told you I videotaped them, I have proofs. I mean, some of them.”

Raising a brow, “show them to me then…and I want it now.”

“Alright, I’m sending them now.”

“So?”

“Sent,” clapping her hands as if smiling.

The girl quickly played the first video. “Ohh…omo! That was really, Hangeng oppa…ohhh wait, those girls. Who are they?”

“Yuri and Erika, I told you they’re here.”

The girl played the second video. “This one’s too dark…I can’t see their faces.”

“You’ll recognize them, I swear.”

“OMG! That’s baby Kaori…who’s the guy?” she gasped, “Kyuhyun oppa!”

“See? You’re really an ELF” she said laughing.

“Are they real lovers’ off-cam?”

Silence

“OHHHHHMYYYGAAAWWWDD!! Are they kissing?”

“I’m not sure, but they look like kissing in my eyes too.”

“Ohh, what’s wrong now? Are they fighting?”

“You mean…break-up?”

“Aigoo.”

“Now, the last video.” She ordered.

“Damn! That was mochi and Kaori.” The shocked girl blurted out.

“Do they look coupes too?”

“Mmm…”

“They stayed there until dawn.”

“Hey, have you seen the video when Henry gave a ring to Kaori?”

“No, is there any video?”

“No. actually, they’re just rumors.”

“Wait. Don’t you dare share those videos to others, alright?”

“It is safe with me.”

 

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

updated :D