I made a mistake again…

A Twist In My Story

 ▣▣▣▣ Kyuhyun's POV ▣▣▣▣

It’s been two months since I slept with Kaori at the hotel and I’ve never talked to her since then. I felt like she’s avoiding me, I can only see her in Sunday’s but she’s making herself busy. Busy talking with her Canadian best friend, she’s hanging out with Heechul and Ryeowook, a Daddy and daughter bonding with Leeteuk, then play guitar with Sungmin.

Wah! I want to talk to her, hug her in my arms, kiss her and be with her again. I missed her so much! I’m crying in my mind.

“AAAiiiissshhhh!!” I lost in my precious game.

“Take her out of your mind!!” I scolded myself

Then my door opened without someone knocking.

“WHAT?” I turn to see Leeteuk hyung

He smiled at me. “Your duet with Kaori is still no. 1 on the chart, don’t you know that?”

“I’ve heard it” looking back on my laptop.

“Well you two need some rehearsals”

“Why?”

“Because you’ll do it live” excitedly

“When?” I ask without looking at my hyung.

“I think in ss4”

“Thanks hyung” I hug him and go back to my game.

 

Kaori and I haven’t performed live in any shows ‘til now. First we’re busy promoting our own albums, she’s promoting with SBG and she has her own promotions in her own album. Our managers make her a soloist too and he used me so it will be easy to be known by others.

It’s not that I’m saying I was that popular. But in this industry you need to be wiser and tough!! You need other people’s help to be recognized.

She has more schedules now than any other. She’s really a talented so that’s why SM pursuing her career and giving her some special treatments. They just train for what? Two months because they know Super Junior can bring them to fame and Kaori is their bet. In just a year Kaori will be one of the overworked artists of SM, I sense that.

And two, that song was just a bonus track not the carrier single. Our duet became no.1 followed by our own single then two artists took the 3rd and 4th spot and its Kaori’s carrier single.

 

▣▣▣▣ Leeteuk's POV ▣▣▣▣

I noticed the evil maknae and Kaori is avoiding each other, I mean only Kaori. So I ask Mr. Manager if they can perform live, with that they can talk over what happened and forget it. I can feel that something wrong happened between them even if they don't tell us the truth, they won't act that way if it's just some nonsense reason right?

“Thanks hyung” he got his smile brighter, hugged me and go back his game.

It seems like he regain his energy. I said to myself smiling.

I walk out of his room and saw Henry entering Kaori’s room.

Tsk, tsk! I caught two dongsaengs falling in love with one girl!

 

▣▣▣▣ Henry's POV ▣▣▣▣

“Hey Doraemon, what cha doin??” I said in English

“Checkin’ out my profile and reading fans and anti’s comments” she used the blacks English

I chuckle. “Yeah, right! Anti’s, don’t mind what they are saying okay?” look on the bed side

“Nah! They can’t bring us down men!!” she said still using the blacks English

Chuckle. “Will you stop speaking like that err??” I used it too.

She grab the pillow beside her and threw it on me.

“Yah! Why?”

“You’re ridiculous!” she said laughing showing her cute deep dimples.

“What’s that?” I get the black box near the side table.

I opened it and saw a gold necklace

and a picture of a baby girl and I think it’s her mom.

“That one, my dad gave that to me before he died” she sighs “and I don’t even know what he meant about “It’s your only hope to the truth”, he just ask me to keep it.”

“Mm? How strange. And what’s the truth?” I ask seriously

She closed her laptop “Truth! I don’t know that truth” she looks down to the floor “I guess it’s about who I really am”

“Awww. So you think you’re mysterious?”

“My whole life I think.” She said

I just nodded. I think I’ve seen this necklace before but I can’t remember where and who wear it. But I’m pretty sure I know and I will find the guy who has that kind of necklace too.

“And that baby is me” she added

I got lost in my thoughts and I feel her tap my face.

“Are you okay?” she worriedly ask me.

“Y-yeah! I’m fine” smiled at her. I can’t tell her it now until I have proofs. “I’ll go now. Take care!”

“Okay Mojako, you too! You want to come with me?”

“Where?”

“Mm…just walk around and shopping I think?”

“It’s a girl thing so go ask your unni’s” I said still in deep thoughts

“Okay. I’ll just go by myself” she said pouting

 

▣▣▣▣ Kyuhyun's POV ▣▣▣▣

Yes! I can talk to her now. I’ll tell her about the rehearsal.

I make my way to Kaori’s when I saw Henry closing the door from her room.

What is he doing there?    ?_?

“Henry” I call him

He didn’t respond or even look at me. he passed by me without even noticing that I’m here.

“What happened to him?” puzzled

I entered Kaori’s room since Henry just went out there.

“Ohhh!!” Star strucked. I saw Kaori again, she’s about to wear her brassiere when she look at me.

“AAAhhhhh!!!” she throw the pillow on me. “ERT!!! RAPIIIISSSSTTTT!!!!!” she screams

I walk hurriedly towards her to cover “SShhhh”

She bite my hands “AAhhhhh!! Heellllppp!”

Then I hear footsteps rushing…

“What happ…” Leeteuk’s eyes widened when he saw Kaori only in undies. I quickly hugged her and cover her with my body.

“WAAAAAHHHHH!!!” she screamed again then Leeteuk hyung quickly close the door.

“I saved you” I pulled out without looking at her

“Get the hell ouutt ooff heerree! You saved no one, it’s your entire fault!!!!” she kicked me.

“AAwww” I cried in pain. Tch why she wear stilettos inside her room?

“Get ouuuttt!!!”

“Okay, okay I’ll go. 6pm rehearsal area” I shouted before she can slam the door in my face.