I thought it's Heebum

A Twist In My Story

I look around but there’s no trace of Mr. Sometimes.

“Where is Hee oppa?”

“In his room.” Yesung answered trying to fit in the shirt.

I bowed a bit to thank him. I better go to his room, say my sorry about his car and give him my gift.

I just hope he won’t scold me.

I found his room half open.

Do I need to knock first?

I prepared myself for the eruption of Baekdu Mountain when I heard him.

He giggled like a girl “I miss you!”

Hm?

“Bring me with you.” He giggled again.

Eh? Is he dating someone?

“Of course I love you man!” He said in English

Man? Is oppa really gay? Omo! I covered my mouth when that thought came in my mind.

“I hope you can go back here. I really missed you a lot!”

I’m still puzzled when I make my way down to the living room.

“I bet you heard his phone conversation.” Little fishy guessing my puzzled face

I nodded. “Is oppa?”

“Anniyo. It’s Geng he’s talking over the phone.” Aegyo king showing his cute smile.

“So that’s how HanChul formed?” Mika innocently asked.

We just stared at her, blink blink.

 

▣▣▣▣ Kyuhyun's POV ▣▣▣▣

Kaori gave a Starcraft shirt  with quotation yesterday. I like it so much that I wear it today without washing it first; I was wondering what would her reaction be if she saw me wearing this shirt. It’s only 6am and as I expected everyone’s still asleep.

“Good morning maknae!” I heard a familiar voice greeted me.

I turn my head. “Good morning Manager-nim.” I flashed him a smile.

“Yesung opened the gate for me but he went back to his room. You’re an early bed huh?”

I scratch my head. “Oh yes…”

“I’m here to talk to you actually.”

“Me?” My eyes blinked, being a little confused.

“Yes you, Kyuhyun.” He assured pointing me. “You will have a duet with the girls album.”

“Duet? With who?”

“Kim Kaori, and it would be two songs. They are both love songs but the other one has an MV. A y couple dance.”

“Bwoh????”

“By the way, the song that you and Zhou Mi composed, it’s the one we’ll going to use so teach Kaori everything. Arasso?”

“So you mean?” He tapped my shoulders and quickly leave the dorm.

We’ll be practicing together? Isn’t it? We can be closer now. Hahahahhahah! I can’t wait…plus the fact that it’s not just a duet but with a y dance. Bwaahahahah!!

It seems like a dream. I was still in cloud nine thinking about what will happen when we start practicing then I saw the garden doors wide open.

Hmm? Mr. Manager doesn’t know where we put the keys.

Aish maybe Wookie forgot to lock it. I quickly close the door and lock it.

 

▣▣▣▣ Kaori's POV ▣▣▣▣

I haven’t sleep since last night; my mind is filled with thoughts, worries about what will happen the next morning. I really can’t sleep. I checked my watch and it’s already 4am so I decided to exercise in the garden. They are asleep until now.

The three girls (ex contenders), they all hate me. Fei Yi never fails to sabotage our performance when were still in the competition. I thought Mei and Ce’ was just blocked by Fei Yi to be friends with me but the truth is they really hate me. Leeteuk oppa hates me too, I don’t know why. But now we’re a little closer. Do I need to have bonding with everyone so they would like me too? And Kyuhyun, I thought he hates me but when I saw his reaction with the shirt my heart was flattered.

These are the thoughts that keeps flowing in my mind the whole time I was exercising then I glance at the clock. 6am. I’m all sweaty and sit in the corner to rest.

“Okay, they are still sleeping I’ll make breakfast later.” I told myself.

I heard footsteps coming towards the garden.

It’s Kyuhyun. He’s already awake. But what is he doing?

He closes the door then locked it.

I’m still trying to figure out what is he doing. I came back to my senses. 

He locked the door. I’m still in the garden. There’s no other way to escape but that door.

Oh! Omo! What should I do now? This is ridiculous! How can I get out of here? That evil maknae!!! urrrggghh!!

I run straight to the door and knock hard. “Kyuhyun, please don’t go anywhere yet, I’m stuck here!” I shouted.

 

▣▣▣▣ Kyuhyun's POV ▣▣▣▣

I’m walking upstairs to my room when I heard something.

♫ BLAG BLAG BLAG ♫

“Is Heebum playing again?” I asked myself.

Just ignore it! I ignored the noise thinking it was only Heebum playing again.

What time is our schedule again?

“Right. It’s in the afternoon. I can go back to sleep.”

 

 

▣▣▣▣ Kaori's POV ▣▣▣▣

Didn’t he hear me knock? I think of what to do.

What should be our schedule today? Afternoon.

“Aaaahhhhh!!” I screamed hoping that someone would hear me. My stomach is hurting, small intestines and large intestines are in wars inside me.

Does it mean? I’ll be here for 7 more hours? I keep knocking on the door so they would hear me; hoping that there’s one.

 

▣▣▣▣ Akiko's POV ▣▣▣▣

It’s very tiring these past few days. I woke up 11am but I didn’t hear any noise yet. Maybe they’re all still asleep since practice and SJ’s schedule will start at 1. I got up from bed and do my routine.

“Maybe I can cook lunch with Ryeowook.” I cheerfully said to myself.

I went straight to his room.

KNOCK KNOCK

“Oppa, are you awake?”

“Yeah come in!”

I opened the door and saw him with headphones. “How did you hear me?”

“I just turned it off.” He explained, smiling at me.

“I see, oppa can you help me cook for lunch?”

He smiled and nodded. “Sure! Let's make a healthy and delicious food for our members.”

“Gaja, let’s cook now.” I made a fighting gesture.

We make our way to the kitchen but something has caught my eyes. I saw a big thing on the garden.

What’s…oh no! that’s a man…no a girl. It’s Kaori. Maybe she’s exercising.

I smiled. That girl is really hard working but she should be taking some rest as of now but there she is… Wait!

The door is locked. How did she get there?

“Jesus Christ! Is she locked up?” I covered my mouth and run towards the garden door and open it.

I saw her in an Indian sit. “Kaori-shi?” She turn her head to face me.

“Unnie.” She made a weak smile and stand up tiredly.

She hugged me. “Thank yo…” She collapsed.

I thankfully caught her. “Kaori!! Kaori!” I shouted shaking her. “Hey baby Kaori wake up!” I started screaming.  I remember suddenly that Ryeowook is with me.

“Ryeowook oppa…” I called him. “HELLLPPPP! Kaori collapsed!”

“Oppppaaaa!!!” I scream once more.

He came running. “What happ…Omo!” Ryeowook’s in shock but he quickly carried Kaori to the couch.

 

▣▣▣▣ Ryeowook's POV ▣▣▣▣

I heard Aki’s screams so I run where her voice coming from.

“Opppppaaaaa!!”  She’s still screaming.

“What happ…” Then I saw Kaori lying on the Bermuda grass. “Omo!” I carried her inside and put her down the couch.

“I’ll call hyungs.” I said to Aki and ran upstairs.

“Leeteuk hyung! Hyung…” I was knocking hard on their door.

“What is it?” Our leader opened his door while scratching his eyes.

“Did you see a ghost this afternoon?” Heechul asked

“It’s Kaori…”

“What happened to her?” Donghae, Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Henry asks in unison.

“Hyung she’s…How can I say this?”

“Say it or I’ll kick you?”  Heechul makes a scary gesture.

“She fainted!” I finally said it.

“What? Why? What happened? Where is she?”  Evil maknae is worried.

“Tell us now or Kyuhyun will faint too.” Heechul hyung pulled my sleeve, making fun of the maknae.

 

 

▣▣▣▣ Kaori's POV ▣▣▣▣

Is this true? I can go home now? In the Philippines?

I heard a man’s voice saying. “Kaori can go home now.”

I quickly packed my things and excitedly call my mom.

“Mom, I can go home now.” I talked with wide smiles forming on my face.

“Wake up.” I heard her say.

“Why? Aren’t you happy?”

“You’re just dreaming!”

I’m a little teary. “No I’m not. I miss you so much!”

She didn’t answer.

“Mom, please don’t leave me. I need you now and everyone hates me here.” I cried.

She asks me. “Who? Why?”

“Everyone. Especially that curly head. He locked me in the garden.”

“Wake up! You’re dreaming!” I heard Leeteuk’s voice.

I felt hands shaking my whole body. Then I woke up, scratching my eyes gently realizing that it was only a dream. I’m in the hospital.

“Are you okay?”

“How do you feel?”

“Who’s curly head?”

“Who locked you in the garden?”

They’re all asking me at the same time. I lowered my head and pointed Kyuhyun, pouting like a kid.

Daddy Teukie hugged me.

“I kept knocking and screaming ‘til I lose all my strength”.

“Don’t worry. You’re safe now.” Henry ruffled my hair.

“Why did you lock her in the garden?” Heechul glaring at Kyuhyun.

“Hyung I thought no one’s in the garden.” He was defending himself.

“But you’re just climbing the stairs when I knock so hard and even shouted!”  

“I thought you’re Heebum.” He’s giving his side.

“I won’t forgive you!”