Baby in the house!! :D

A Twist In My Story

It's already passed 10:30pm when I reached the building. There's no choice so I used the main entrance. Super Junior fans were surprised seeing me walking inside the building wearing doll shoes and short dress with my nerdy eye glasses.

( I don't know what it is called so yeah there it is :D )

They started taking pictures and maybe some of them were filming me.

"Annyeonghasseyo!" I greet them waving my hands when I heard some of them calling me.

"Unniiieee!" Some of look like spazzing.

I opened the door and saw Sungmin and Wookie oppa inside. I wave at them while some of the staffs started to panic when they saw me. The old girl that I used to talk to offered me drinks and chair. I take it and bow at her for respect.

"Kaorishi come over here!" Wookie was cheering.

I entered the room where they are and sit in between them.

"Usually you're only giving us surprise call...what's this?" Ming chuckled.

"Annyeonghasseyo, Kaori imnida!" I greet the listeners first before answering him.

"Kaorishi, what brought you here?"

"Because I'm bored." I giggled softly.

"Where's Kyuhyun?" Wookie asked.

"Hmmm??? mollayo..." They all laugh on me.

"Aishh jinjja this girl is too honest."

"Yeah honest!" Ming agreed.

I sang two songs as what they requested and stay until the show ends.

"Take care on your way home." I announced on the crowd when we finally head out of the building.

"Why don't you ride with us?" Minnie asks me.

"I have my car oppa." I smiled sweetly on them.

"Alright, I'll drive for you." He was nodding.

"That was much better. We can't let you drive alone in the middle of the night." Wookie oppa said while pulling the car door.

"Besides Kyuhyun will kill us if something happens to you." Ming said chuckling.

"Arra..ara..ara!" I acted annoyed then smile at them.

We went on our way back to the dorm.

"Won't he come home tonight?" Ming asked me while his eyes were glued on the road.

"He said he'll be back by morning." I answered playing on my ipod.

"I'm really happy whenever I see you two."

"Jinjja?? gomawo! I'm happy that it made oppa happy too." A smile was formed in my lips.

"Take care of each other, you got me?"

I nodded eagerly as if he sees me.

====

 

My phone sings that wake me up.

ooohh boy I love you soo

and I will never let you goo..

 

I grab it and quickly swipe it to answer the call. Eyes half closed.

"Yoboseyo??" I lazily asked.

"Hi baby, I already miss you!" :*

I heard Kyuhyun's voice that made me sit up straight and open my eyes wider.

"I miss you too" I said pouting.

"Are you sleeping?" He asks.

"A.aniyo.."

"ahh, don't lie anymore this is a video call." He said laughing.

My eyes blink for a moment and realized later that I put the phone on my ears. "Aigoo, mianhe." Placing the phone in front of me.

"I miss you already..." He's pouting sadly.

"How much do you miss me?' I smiled cutely on him and lay down on my bed.

"Like I live too long far away from you."

"Mmmm..." I can't control my smile. "accepted."

"Saranghae! muwah muwah!" He acts kissing the phone's screen.

"You're crazy!!" I said laughing.

He pouted his lips. "I want to see you now."

"eh? you're here?" I ask.

He nodded. "I want to see you every day."

"Stupid! I didn't lock my door so walk 10 steps then you'll be able to see me." I said with a naughty smirk.

"coming baby!" He hang up.

He entered my room wearing a pink elephant pajama from Sungmin oppa then the Starcraft shirt I gave him. His brown curly hair showed in the dim light. He sits on the chair beside my bed. I move to sit but he forcedly pushes my head back on my pillow.

"What the! You're hurting me!"

"I just want to guard you when you're asleep."

"I don't want!" I cross my arms.

He sighed and pushes me gently on the side so he could lie down beside me. I was just watching what he's doing, he started to tap my shoulder and hum a song. His bed song.

"I'm not a baby." I complained in my low voice and pull his hands off of me.

"You are ...my baby." He taps me again.

I sighed and turn to fully face him and did what exactly he's doing. He chuckled.

"You're crazy!"

"I am...." I paused. "...over you." I said with a sweet husky voice.

"That's my lines." He pulled me closer to him just to tickle my waist.

I giggled, trying to stop his hands. "Yahh!!"

He wrapped his arms all around me so I couldn't move. "It's my revenge for snatching my lines."

"Stop ittt!!! Kyyyaaa!!" In a high pitched tone.

"You look cute when you're blushing." naughty smile.

"Annniiii..."

"I'll confess something." He stops and seriously pulls my shoulder so I will lay my head on his chest.

I hug his waist. "Don't make me nervous." I pouted.

"I invented a scene in..."

My eyes went wide. "The kissing scene?"

He slowly shook his head. I push him as hard as I could that made him fall out of the bed.

"You are the craziest person I have ever met!!!"

He didn't get up.

"Kyuhyunshi?"

No answer.

"Hey, baby...did I hurt you?"

No answer.

I crawled on the edge of the bed to peep on him and to my surprise he suddenly grab my arms forcefully that made me drop on the floor.

"Yaaaaahhhhh!!!!!" I punch his arms

He's just laughing out loud.

"STICK!!!!" I mock him.

"STOUT!" twisting his lips.

"SHAPELESS SHANK!!!"

He smirked crossing his arms. "at least I'm handsome!"

"Ahhhh jinjja?" nodding, "you think so???"

"Wae? it's the reason why you're crazy over me.." He's grinning.

Mouth agape, "whoaaahhh!! Who's..."

"I knew it the first day we met..." He looks up as if reminiscing, "...I wonder where's that diehard fan girl of mine went." He smirked looking back at me then wink.

"Pssshh!" I cross my arms, rolling my eyes.

He started laughing, "You can't win over me..."

I push him away twisting my lips but he grabbed my waist and tickles me again.

"AaaaAahhhhHh!" I screamed in laughter’s

My door flew open to see fish face ahjussi and Mr. Weirdo.

"YAH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!??" They both yelled in unison.

Leeteuk pulled Kyuhyun up and wrap his arms around his neck then knock his head. My eyes blink.

"Hyung we're just playing!!!"

"PLAYING?????" It's Yeye's turn to scold Kyu, "WHILE YOU'RE ON TOP OF HER??!!"

My cheeks heat up, "oppaa...we're not doing anything."

"Yah maknae! Don't you dare take her innocence away! Got that?" It's the leader

"Hyuungg..." as if he sighed, "...it's normal for couples to..."

"Haaaaaaahhhhh!" I scream in embarrassment, "YOU IDIOT!"

He was grinning, "Just kidding.kkkk"

"Go back to your room! And you..." Yesung oppa warned me with his stare pointing me. "lock this door!"

I chuckled why Leeteuk was pulling him by his shoulder and neck while Yesung was pushing him from the back.

"Sweet dreams, baby." Kyuhyun shouted and wave his hands.

It made me smile again, "sweet dreams." I throw him a flying kiss.

Every night that Kyuhyun and I were together we always expect an intruder to break us apart. We both understand why they are acting that way. Heechul oppa asked Leeteuk to guard me from gameKyu.

After Super Show 4 ended we rarely see Super Junior so I can only talk to Kyuhyun through phone or video calls. Though the conversation would always be the same...

'How's your day?'

'You should eat on time, hmm?'

'Are they taking care of my baby?'

'Don't forget to call me.'

'I miss you...I love you'

Though they're all almost the same I never get bored or tired hearing it from him. Now I know how it feels to be in love and mostly how it feels to be loved. GOSH! Cho Kyuhyun was just a part of my fantasy before and now. It’s like only yesterday when I keep talking about how much I like him during our match days almost a year ago. How he cross the threshold just to kiss me, giving his fan service. JUST!! OMG!! Donghae even told me that it’s his freewill.

"I don't dance like you guys do." Pau was pouting like a kid.

"What? Who else will represent our group?" Yuri looks worried and frustrated.

“Yes, we only have few hours for those three weeks.” Mika retorted.

“It’s the first time we’ll ever showcase our talent in dancing.” Yuri crosses her arms while nodding.

“Don’t push me to do things I can’t! I am a singer!” The maknae argued.

“Ohh cruel.”

“Grumpyy” Yuri loathsomely brushes off her shoulder.

I let out a sigh. "When is OUR rehearsal?" I calmly asked when I sense that a war was occurring.

The smile on their face brightens. "Are you sure?? Aren't you loaded?" Aki asks me.

"I'm a sapphire girl right? I should be there."

“OMG Kaori!!! We’re only waiting for you to say that!” Aki hushed adorably pinching my cheeks.

“DAMN IT I WAS REALLY GOING TO EXPLODE WITH MY REAL FEELINGS!!” Yuri throws up her hands as if saying finally!

"Aigooo...you'll help me with the choreography?" I look at Mika's hopeful eyes.

I made a fighting gesture. “We’ll work on that tonight.”

"YEYYY!!" She claps excitedly.

"Who's at the dorm?" Aki asks suddenly.

“Hmmm??” Yuri looks back at us.

The doors were wide open. We all look up on each other then ran as fast as we could like were on a marathon.

"They're here!!!!" They cheered

I first step my foot on the tiled floor and saw Yesung standing near the couch his back facing me. I run and jump at his back "OPPPPPAAAAA!!!" giggles.

"You guys were hereeeee!!!" It's the excited Yuri.

But they had a serious look in their faces and only a slight-surprised smile.

"What's wrong?" I smiled and get down.

"Remember Jino?" Kyuhyun asks me as he backhug me.

I nodded. "Wae?"

"I can hardly believe it but he was Erika's nephew."

My eyes went wide in excitement. "Really??" facing him.

"It's true!" Wookie second the motion.

"He's here?" Pau aks.

"He's ill am I right?" Mika asks raising her brow.

"Is he living with us?" Yuri asks then point on the small bed.

"First..." Leeteuk oppa hide both his hands on his pocket, "...he's not ill. That's what the findings said."

"Good." Sungmin said nodding.

"Thank God!!" Obviously Siwonnie owns the words.

"And Yuri, yes. Jino will live with us." Leeteuk continued.

"Kaoriah, Erikashi wants to talk to you, she's in her room." Hyukkie shudder when he looks at everyone else.

"Arasseo..." I start to climb up the stairs.

"Whenever I remember Jino's face I see Hangeng oppa." I heard Yuri said before I finally reach the floor.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in." I heard Erika's low voice. Then notice the sleeping Jino on her bed.

I smiled to myself and slowly open the door.

"Ohhh cuuutee!!" I glance on Erika with wide smile, "What's up?"

Then I notice the sad smile forming her lips.

"Kaori...I know they told you that Jino was my nephew."

I nodded.

"I lied to them."

"What???"

She inhaled and let out a long deep sigh. "Jino...is my son."

I cup my face in shock. "But...how?"

"I got pregnant when I'm still in America."

I look at her sympathetically, making her realize that I understand.

"Why only me?" I ask her finally.

She smiled drily, "because Jino likes you so much and he only listens to you."

I bit my lip, feeling that a sort of a burden would be pass on me.

"Why don't you just tell him that..."

I got cut, "He won't listen. That's why I'm here to ask you a favor." She smiled reluctantly.

"A favor?" I said in repeat.

She nodded with a single tear near her eyes, my heart suddenly melt with the thought of her getting pregnant but her son doesn’t acknowledging her as his mom.

“Be his mom for now and please help me to slowly tell him the truth. I can’t force him to accept everything in just a night. So please, Kaori.” She held my hands.

“Unnie…” I was about to cry my heart out when I heard her favor.

“Is that a yes?”

Sweet smile is all my response in her question. 

 


It took me 5days to update LOL curse my laziness and le coming election XD
Anyways, I'll try to make things shoooorrterrr hahaha 
don't forget your comments me lovey dovey's :*

Reply:

iLoveSJ01 it's perfecteu!! YAY!! *^* <3