DISC JOCKEY

A Twist In My Story

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

My head was aching as I woke up, I can’t open my eyes widely.

 

Urgh! Hangover!!!

 

I felt Kyuhyun’s arms around my waist, and then I scratch my eyes and look at him. I wasn’t surprised since he’s the last person I’m with last night. I pulled out his hands and notice that I’m wearing his clothes.

 

So…nothing really happened to us.

 

He’s snoring. I chuckled a bit and stared at his innocent sleeping face.

“Thank you for respecting me.” I said while playing with his curly hair.

*looks at the clock*

“It’s already 7am, we go beyond 12pm. Our play was over now.” I talked to him as if he hears me.

I smack his lips and walk out to his room. Unfortunately I bumped to someone…

“Mojako.” I called when I see who it is.

“You ... sleep with him?” he asks without looking at me, stuttering.

“It’s not what you think…” I explained.

“Are you two... really dating now?”

“Anniyo.”

“Don’t you, by any chance, remember anything about yesterday?”

I think for a while, all I remember was Kyuhyun. “Nothing, why?”

“Okay.” he simply said while his head nodding then start walking.

I grab his hands. “Mojako, nothing happened to us, I swear!”

He smiled weakly and walk to his room.

◘◘◘

I was fixing Stuffy’s bed.

“Hey baby Stuffy, do you know what happened to Leeteuk oppa??”

“??????”

“Starting tomorrow you should study in pre-school, got me???”

“??????”

I sighed and tap my head. “Oh until now you can’t even say mama or papa.”

“??????????”

I shook my head. “Why am I talking to you like this???”

I look all over my room thinking that somebody might see me. “Tell me the truth baby Stuffy…can you speak like humans???”

“???????????”

I sighed and put her back to bed. “But you know what? I’ll miss your daddy Kyuhyun.”

When I mentioned Kyuh’s name I felt like electric shock filled my whole body. I smiled remembering everything that happens yesterday.

“?????????”

“Yahh!! Your mommy is happy because of him, can’t you say anything regarding that??????” I yelled on Stuffy.

“?????”

“Urg!! Stop staring at me!!!” I glared on her and drop myself on my bed.

Henry’s face suddenly formed in my mind.

 

Why he became so cold to me?

 

“I’ll cancel my entire schedule on her birthday, we’ll take her somewhere.”

I heard Henry’s voice and I shot up.

“Oh I FORGOT!!!”

I carry Stuffy in my arms and run to Henry’s room almost tripping.

KNOCK KNOCK ♫

“Mojako it’s me”

He opened the door and went back to his seat.

“I’m sorry.” I lowered my head.

“Did you do something wrong?” he asked acting normal

“I remember now.” I put Stuffy down.

“It’s okay.” he simply answered.

“But you’re mad at me…” I form a :(

“I’m not”

“Why aren’t you talking to me??”

“We are talking now.”

I hugged him. “ I’m so sorry.”

He pulled away. “You don’t have to say sorry, not unless you didn’t enjoy yesterday.”

I pouted. “HENLIIII”

“What?”

“Don’t get mad on me…jebal?”

He sighed. “Is there any options??” he said forming a little smile on his lips.

“Thank you!!” Pinch his cheeks.

“Don’t I deserve a hug??” arms wide open

I hugged him. “And you deserve this too.”

I faced him and was about to kiss him in the cheeks but he turn his head on me so I landed on his lips. Our eyes went wide; he pulled me and start moving his lips.

I quickly pushed him away, I felt awkward, really awkward!!

“Sorry, I got carried away” he apologized.

I chuckled awkwardly. “I’m..sorry too…I-i-i”

Omo! I need to find some words to tell him!! God please! This is the most awkward moment!!

“oh by the way” I suddenly remembered. “Don’t forget to listen on youngstreet, I’ll be Hee-nim’s guest and Co-DJ for tonight.” I said to lighten up the mood.

“Okay” he nodded staring at my lips.

I heat up my face. It’s the awkward feeling again, I quickly took Stuffy and walk out of his room.

I exhale to let out what I feel.

How did it happen?

I change my clothes and took Kyuhyun’s into his room.

KNOCK KNOCK ♫

He opened the door.

“Good morning.” I greeted him. My heart beat three times faster when I saw his smiling face.

He grabbed my hands and pulled me inside his room.

“Here” I hand him his clothes

I look around the room. “Where is my nighties?”

“Inside the closet.” He pointed his ward.

I smiled at him and waited for him to get my clothes for some time.

“Get it.” He smirked evilly

“Hmmm???” Confused. “Okay.” I said.

I opened his closet and found a picture. It’s me, Stuffy and him. We look really happy last night just seeing our smile in this picture. I took it and then I suddenly felt Kyuhyun’s arms around me.

“Even if the day ended our memories was all there, captured. And no one can ever erase.” He whispered to me.

I pulled away. “Are you…giving me this…??”

He nodded and hugged me again.

I pushed him away. “It’s only for yesterday, Stuffy’s birthday.” I said to remind him

He sighed. I took my clothes and quickly walk out, I stopped when I remembered something and I opened the door in his room again.

“Curly head!!” I called him.

He raised his brow. “What?”

“Thank you…” I shyly thanked him and run away.

 

 

☻☻☻☻Henry’s POV☻☻☻☻

I felt my lips. I really kissed Kaori, but why did I do that? Should I still act like before? You know, sweet best friends. The very minute that her lips landed on mine I saw the uneasy look in her eyes. I even felt the awkwardness reigned between us.

Did I make a stupid thing to her? Urgh! Why do I feel like I want to rewind things that happened and change it?

PABO!!!!

I scolded myself. Then everything that happened keeps on flashing in my head. From the time that I discovered who really Kaori was until the incidents that make me prove that Kaori was weak and doesn’t know how to handle problems. Well I can’t blame her; she’s just starting to be a trainee when some of her group bashed her and informed us all that they don’t like her. And the incident that happen at the show which actually one of the main reason why she got sick.

I need to fix those things first before starting a new one.

I said to myself.

Hey! Did she say that she’ll be Heechul hyung’s CO-DJ for tonight?

THINK

I must listen to it! Maybe it can help me.

 

☻☻☻☻Heechul’s POV☻☻☻☻

I prepared myself and start fixing my things at 6pm. Its kind a exciting ‘coz this is the very first time that I’ll have a guest CO-DJ and she’s Kaori. When I told her about this she jumped out of excitement. She’s too happy well just as I am. Actually their group would be my guest for tonight, SBG. And I just ask our manager if she can be my CO DJ even just for tonight. It felt so nice when she’s around, I can easily get along with her. With all SBG members Kaori was the closest to me. She’s like Kibum for me and whenever I’m with her I never feel lonely. As what they’ve said there’s never a dull moment with her.

I glance at the clock.

“We need to go now.” I said while knocking on Kaori’s door.

I knocked many times but nobody answered so I went down to the living room and saw SBG already waiting for me.

“Mr. Unpredictable, what took you so long?” O_o

“Don’t be too excited!” I knock her head. “You might pee on your pants.”

“Nyeheheh! You know it won’t happen.” She smirked.

I ruffled her hair. “Gaja.”

The girls wave their hand goodbye to other SJ members. Kaori popped her head at the door.

“Don’t forget to tune in” she said with an energetic voice.

 

AT YOUNGSTREET

When we got to the studio some of our staffs already asked them to take some pictures which they actually accepted. I eyed the girls after the picture taking; they were all ready and waiting for the show to start. I count them…Yuri…Akiko…Erika…Lei…Mika…Pau… OH! Where’s that teeny weeny Kaori? I look around and saw her talking to our staffs and she’s carrying a little boy.

Psh! That girl! She’s talking non-stop again to our staffs.

Then I saw her hugged the kid.

She’s nice that’s why everyone loves her.

To tell you all the truth only 3 girls in SBG made their name around Asia (Philippines, Japan, China, Thailand, Taiwan, Singapore, and South Korea). It’s Kaori, Pau and Mika…

This is what I noticed about them…first Akiko; she’s good in terms of singing she’s like Ryeowook in SJ. She can dance but she needs improvement. Before she became a part of SBG she's into commercials. I think she made about 10+ - CF's

The second oldest was Lei, she’s a shy type member of SBG that’s why she haven’t given out her all, but I think she’s more talented than Akiko, she compose songs too. She’ll tremble after she sang or perform. Her medicine for it? She needs to drink alcohol or maybe a spoonful of vinegar. Hahahahah!! WEIRD! She's known for CF's too before she became an SBG, a super junior's super girl.

Then Erika, she’s the tallest of all the members, I think as tall as Kyuhyun. She was great at singing and rapping, she can even play guitar and drums. She looked the oldest; please don’t bash me for saying that. HAHAHA! It’s only because she’s like a love and life adviser. She was a model before, ramp model to be exact.

Yuri was in the middle of all. She’s tall too like Erika, but she looked a little younger on her age, she’s a good choreographer but her voice? It's not too bad. She’s like Mimi, a long legged who likes taking pictures of themselves. When she dance, she needs a big space or else the one’s near her will fall out from the stage. This girl too was a ramp model before she became SBG.

Then Mika, the cutest of all of them, she has this angelic face which everyone loves about her. She’s the SBG’s dancing machine aside from Kaori. She can dance in any kind of music, hip-hop, ballroom, ballet and so on. Her voice was low but still pleasant to hear. Her specialty? She can reach high notes if she was hanging on the air facing the ground. LOL! laugh She's the niece of Faith Evans, an american singer and composer I think.

Next, the one they chose to be their leader, Kaori. She’s a great singer, dancer, composer, actress and she plays guitar and piano too. She was the apple of the eye of the reporters and even netizens because she has these special features that looked like the two made actresses of Korea, Song Hye Kyo and Kim Tae Hee. Plus the fact that she came from a wealthy family. She’s into everything but a master of nothing. Haha too bad cheeky well she’s a great singer but Pauline’s voice was much better than her. She’s a dancing machine but some thinks that Mika should get the first place. But many  OCEANS, ELFs, SHAWOLS, AFF(x)TION, SONES and even CASSIES and BLACK JACKS complain when Kaori doesn’t get the first spot. AND one thing more...she eats a lot, she can won over Shindong in a eating contest. HAHAHA! 

Then the group maknae Pauline, she was called hair dress princess because she always wear those big ribbons, clips or what so ever. Sometimes I find her insane wearing those ribbons inside the dorm but now I’m getting used to it. And it was made as the SBG’s signature, HOHOHO effing funny! But it’s cute on them :P  Her other name was The New Mariah because of her voice sounded alike to that singer. And aside from her good looks and fascinating voice, her family owned the FORD MOTORS. Yeah, her name was Pauline Ford.

Well of course other girls helped too. We all know that once a person become popular in other country they would be their motherlands pride, isn’t it? Akiko, Lei, and Yuri helped a lot to SBG to become popular in Japan. Erika in Europe, Mika in US, Kaori came from Chinese and Spaniard family so she’s known there and Pauline as half Thai and half Filipina. The last two said that their hearts was in Philippines.

Now, us Super Junior, Hell yeah I admit it! We’re just using these girls, SM and SJ, so Super Junior won’t fall out from our pedestal. Others will notice us too if we rise with these girls, am I right? It sounds unfair to their side BUT come to think of it, SJ was the first one to help them to be noticed.

SM WAS REALLY A SMART !!!! 

We already learned to love these girls like brothers, I mean member of our family.

They planned to get rid of them right after SS4 ends.

RUTHLESS!!

As time flies by they discover their talents so I’m more than 100% sure that they will handle them ‘til the end.

Before they become SBG, they were ELFs; Super Junior’s Everlasting Friend, our girlfriends so we must be thankful to them. And I will make sure that SM won’t do anything harsh on the girls.

I’ll do everything to the extent that I’ll sue our company.

“KAORI” I called her.

She glances on me and kiss the kid on the cheek.

“We’re about to start”

This night should be memorable for me and everyone else; I will formally announce that Kim Heechul will resign as a DJ in Youngstreet ‘coz I wanted to concentrate on the promotions of our 5jib and on my acting skills. 

It was hard to bear…

But! At least

I won’t be here alone tonight, Kaori would accompany me.

 

MEANWHILE AT THE DORM

☻☻☻☻Henry’s POV☻☻☻☻

Their van went to the studio while Heechul hyung was driving in his own car. I waited for some time.

“I still have an hour left to do my plan.” I said out loud.

“What plan?” Sungmin hyung asked putting his guitar back on its case.

I run to my room instead of answering, change my clothes into disguise and took the piece of paper. I wrote it this morning after Kaori told me that she’ll be the CO DJ of Hee-nim in YS. I rushed down.

“Hyung I’ll be back in an hour.” I said to Sungmin without looking at him

This is the perfect timing to know how Kaori would react into such things. I paid a girl to be the caller in YS then gave her the piece of paper.

5 minutes more, the show will start.

I waited for the ticking clock then I heard Heechul’s voice starting the program. After that he introduced his tonight’s guest SBG. They artistically introduced themselves and start singing their carrying single after. They talked a lot, promotions…telling stories behind the album…telling the listeners how they act along each other. Some asked Pauline to sing a song which she hastily granted.

“Listen to me, just ask her everything that was written in that paper, feel it?” pointing the paper using my fingers.

The girl nodded, “When can I get the money?”

“Right after this.” I took out the envelope and showed the girl payment.

I listened to the radio again. They were promoting their albums and Kaori’s album, especially her first ever drama with Kyuhyun. The girls were talking to different language since they came from different races. When they finished promoting their albums they sang the one last song which Heechul hyung requested.

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

We sing our last song. Which is dedicated to all listeners most and foremost the ELFS and PETALS. It was Heechul oppa’s requested song for them.

“Kaori will stay with us tonight” Hee oppa announce on air after SBG went out.

Looks at Heechul. “I’m ready”. whisper.

He shook his head as a sign of Go on! Greet them!

“Good evening to all the listeners…once again, I am Super Junior’s super girl, Kim Kaori.” I lifted my palm facing the camera.

“Oh yes…the crazy leader of SBG!!”

“Chincha??? I learn it from you!!!”

We both chuckled.

“So Kaori-shi, how’s your life after few months you debut?”

“It’s fun but it’s exhausting.” I burst out laughing.

“You’ll be more busy as time goes by.’

“Yeah,” I agreed. “Oh by the way, I wanna thank everyone who supports our group and music. Thank you, thank you” Flying kisses. “I LOVE YOU ALL” made a heart gesture.

“Thanks, thanks…” Hee-nim joined me.

“Oppa, should we start now?” I adjusted my seat.

“Anytime…” he answered.

…RING…RING…RING…

“Yoboseyo” I greeted turning the swivel chair from left to right.

‘Hello…” I heard a girl’s voice.

“Yoboseyo, so what’s the name over the pretty voice?” Heechulie said putting on his headset.

“My name is Michiko”

“Michiko!!! Nice name…”

“So wha…”

“Actually, I wanted to know Kaori’s opinion about this.” I heard the girl said over the phone.

“Okay, I’ll listen to you Michiko.” But I started reading fan comments on the screen in front of me.

“I had a dad who never liked me. Mom, brother’s that don’t care about me” Those words that came from the girl made me stop from spinning around the swivel chair and reading fan comments.

“We’ll listen to you Michiko.” Hee oppa stated.

“I only got the chance to tell my mom how much I love her before she died.”

My tongue was stocked. I felt my heart was feeling the same way as this girl did. She’s experiencing things the same way I’ve been through. Just by listening to her lonely soft voice, it’s telling me that she needs someone who can understand her. Someone she could lean on. Someone that can make her feel alright even the world turns her down.

“Then?” I was hooked up in her story.

“I’ve learned that I’m not their real daughter. I don’t know what to do.” I heard the girl sobbing.

No Kaori. Don’t overreact on her matter though you see yourself with her. Don’t you dare make her feel depressed. I shouldn’t get affected with her story.

I said to myself.

“If I were you I’ll hang myself in my room and say bye bye to the world.” I joked and burst out laughing.

Heechul knock my head hard.

“Aww.” I complained. He widened his eyes to warn me. “Nah, Michiko, I’m just kidding. Maybe I’ll wait for some time to heal my broken heart then start accepting the reality.” I said.

“If I were you, I’ll continue loving and thank the people who raised me.” Heechul said giving his opinion.

The girl didn’t speak.

“She ended the call” some staff shouted.

“Let’s just play a song from Boyfriend.”

I arrange my chair and start reading the comments again.

“How could you say that to the caller?”

“I take back my words” I defend myself. “But if it really happen to me? seriously, I’m going to kill myself.”

Then one staff lifts a paper in front of us. It says:

                You’re conversation was still aired!

My eyes went like O___O

“OMO!!!” covers my mouth.

 

☻☻☻☻ Henry’s POV ☻☻☻☻

I quickly paid the girl when I heard Kaori take her words back.

I thought she’ll do it to herself.

They played a song from Boyfriend. I was about to turn the radio off when I heard Heechul hyung spoke.

“How could you say that to the caller?”

“I take back my words” Kaori was talking now.

Hey, they don’t know that it was aired.

I heard Kaori spoke again. “But if it really happen to me? seriously, I’m going to kill myself.”

WHAAATTT!!??? She sounded serious.

I remembered everything that I know about her. If I tell her the truth she might kill herself! I won’t let it happen. I should keep this secret to myself first.

Aish!!! Otokke??

AT THE SNSD DORM

☻☻☻☻ Yoona’s POV ☻☻☻☻

“So Kyuhyun gave her that stupid dog?” I clench my fist.

“Yep.” Sicca crossing her legs standing in front me, her back was leaning on the wall.

“It’s cute!” Sunny taking a good look to the picture of the puppy in the laptop.

“And Donghae, she’s dating Pauline.” Jessica frowned.

“Urgghhh!!” I throw the mug from my hands.

“What’s happening here?” our leader worriedly asked.

“Nothing unni, it slide from my hands.” I lied

She shook her head and walk away.

“We got to do something.” Sica clenching her fist.

“I smirked evilly. “I have a plan.”

“What plan?” Sunny asks.

“We’ll celebrate Kaori’s birthday.” I answered.

 

 

☻☻☻☻ Heechul’s POV ☻☻☻☻

We both got shocked after the staff informed us that our conversation was still aired. So quickly change the topic so OCEANS and ELFs and reporters won't notice it. It would be an issue again on Kaori's part. Maybe the articles would be... "Kaori, the suicidal singer." or "Singer tries to kill the heart of the caller." or...WHATEVER!!
I announced that this night would be my last on Youngstreet. In just seconds I already got messages, tweets, comments and even blogs about my resignation. I told them that I'll concentrate on our 5th jib promotions and shows. This would be the last album we'll make with our leader and maybe including me. We planned to go to military for 2 years. I was thinking about our group, in two years time SUPER JUNIOR won't release any album. SM will raise the sub groups of SJ, SJ-M and K.R.Y. I'm really hoping that things will went out well. 

My hyung Leeteuk wasn't bothered at all. But I know inside his heart, he's sad. We'll count on SBG to handle our group. Last night our manager talked to me. He was thinking of pairing SBG with SJ. But I still don't know who's going to be paired with who.

SBG were really amazing. They became known in just few months. What kind of artist can make people go crazy and love them with just a short period of time? It's only them. I don't even how it happened, as I look in a deeper side of them, I noticed why they became popular.

* Kaori was look alike with Tae Hee and Hye Kyo

*Kaori donates half of earnings to a charity

*They all came from different races.

*They don't need composers/ song writers, they have Kaori and Lei.

*Pauline's voice was always compared to Mariah Carey

*They can all dance and sing well, no need for long training.

*Pauline's family owned the FORD company

*Kaori's family owned a construction company and has clothing line which celebrities in America used.

*Mika was the niece of Faith Evans an American singer-songwriter, recording artist, record producer, actress and author.

*Yuri and Erika was a fashion model before they became SBG.

*These girls don't have to undergo surgeries to change their appearance.

It's only Lei who doesn't open up with us yet, maybe with Leeteuk 'cause they always talk a lot.