See you soon Heechul oppa!

A Twist In My Story

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

We’re heading back home from a tiring day when Mika suddenly turn the radio on, exactly it was Heechul oppa’s radio show.

Aki unnie took the bag beside us and take out her chocolate bread. “I’m starving!”

I my lips because I feel her pain too, “me too.”

“Unni, I have Double Dutch cake here. Let’s all share.” Pau was searching inside her bag.

“Wait wait, SSHHHH!” Mika puts her fingers on her lips shutting us up.

She turns the radio volume higher.

“Ne, no one knows it yet.” I heard Heechul oppa said.

“Not even your members?”

“Yes, yes. I thought about this for many times and I finally made up my mind. I’ll be going to military tomorrow.”

My eyes went wide with what I heard. “Omo!!! Do I heard right???”

“Aish, jinjjaroo, oppa is just joking again?” Pau hopefully looked at us.

“Ani, I guess he’s serious. Maybe it’s the best for him that’s why he decided that sudden.” Erika crosses her arms.

“Oh no! We’ll be filming tomorrow, we can’t send him off.” I said holding both my cheeks.

I took my phone out and quickly type.

: Oppa, why didn’t you tell us? L I hate you!

Sent.

“He doesn’t want us to be there either.” Mika informed me.

“He doesn’t want any exit parties or what too.” Yuri was nodding.

“Oh, hey! Kaori-shi is listening on our show. Annyeong!!” I heard him greet me.

“What did she said?” the other DJ asked him.

Heechul laughs, “She’s…she told me. Oh wait I’ll read it. ‘Oppa, why didn’t you tell us? Sad face… I hate you!’” He’s imitating a girl’s voice.

“PUWAHAHA! How could you say that on air?? She said she hates you??”

I pouted and text him again.

: You’re dead if you got home. Go home early, arasseo?

Sent.

“See you soon guys.” He keeps his smile on his face.

I hugged him. “Oppa!” I pouted.

“What? Do you want to enter military too?” He chuckled.

“Aniyo!!” I hit his belly. “Seriously, I’m going to miss you!”

He just knocks my head and holds my face to kiss my head. “Same here Teeny, I’ll talk to others."

 

☻☻☻☻ Heechul's POV ☻☻☻☻

I smiled at her and then hug Pau, then Mika. I stared at Kyuhyun trying to pass my message with just the contact of our eyes. He nodded.

We both walk to the side, far from our group and SBG.

“What is it hyung?”

I inhaled and give him a smile then kick his knees.

“AHHHHHHHHHH!” He cried.

“OHHHHH HYUUUNGG!!” I heard others screamed.

I motioned my hand for them to stop and not come close to us, I flash them my famous smirk and smile telling them we’re okay.

“WHY DID You….” Maknae is holding his knee up.

“I know everything and I hope that won’t happen ever again!!”

“What?”

I put my hands on my waist. “Aish! you brat!!!”

“I heard you guys fighting!” I said and remembered them shouting at each other.

 

FLASHBACK

I was half awake and I thought I’m hearing someone nagging on me. My eyes were killing me; I drink too much alcohol so I just stayed on my bed and ignore what I was hearing.

“JUST GET OOUT OF HERE!!” I heard Kaori shouted.

“Uhhh, they’re fighting again…” I said in a drunken voice.

I yawned.

“……..THAT KAORI!!!!” It’s Kyuhyun’s turn to shout.

“Aish! Jinjja, this two.” I shook my head and went back to my sleep.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“You…you heard us?” He seemed shock and he’s stammering.

“Yeh, I just ignored you guys ‘cause I’m really sleepy.”

He was looking at me narrowing his eyes. “What else do you know?”

“That’s all!” I shrug. I pat his shoulder, “I just hope you’ll protect her while we’re away.”

“We’re???”

“Yes, pretty soon Leeteuk will go to military too.”

He’s nodding, “Okay, I understand. I will protect her hyung.” He sighed.

“You’re old enough to know what to do. I believe in you.” I smiled and mess his hair.

 

AT 2011 GAYO DAEJUN PRE-RECORDING

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

“This day is SBG’s first recording in GAYO DAEJUN .” Yuri was waving her hands on the cam

“Yehey!!” We all cheered. They were filming our first red carpet and air it on our show ‘Sapphire Blue Show.’

The cam got focused on me while I’m eating my ice cream. “Ohh, I got caught…” I made a cute wave pouting my lips while holding the spoon. “…want some?”

“Kaori-shi, you shouldn’t eat or drink anything cold. We have performance later.” Erika reminds me.

“Gwenchana!”

“Ohhh ohhh omo!!!” Yuri was knocking on the window.

“Wae? Wae? What did you see?” Aki asks while Mika and Lei looks outside the window too.

“It’s 2pm, it’s 2pm!” Yuri screams again.

 The car parked and my group quickly went down from the van carrying their things.

“Annyeong hasseyo, we are Sapphire Blue Girls!” Excited Yuri bows at the 2pm sunbae’s

My group followed, I took my two bags and still holding my ice cream.

“Annyeong! Where’s your leader?” I heard a guy asked.

I rush out of the van, “Manager-nim, I’m here, I’m here.” I raise my right hand while the spoon is on my mouth.

They all chuckled when they saw me.

I blink for a moment then quickly take the spoon out of my mouth and bows 90 degrees. “Annyeong, Kaori imnida!”

“I’m Ok Taecyeon.” He smiled at me.

Wooyoung oppa lend his hand on all of us. “Wooyoung...wooyoung…wooyoung.”

“A.annyeong, I’m Junho!” He said while rubbing his nape.

Nickhun hang his arms on Junho’s shoulder, smiling naughtily, “this guy is a big fan of you guys!”

“Yah! Stop that!” He was complaining.

Then SJ van arrives, Yesung. Sungmin, Ryeowook, and EunHae came down and waves at the guys.

“Is Leeteuk hyung already there?” Eunhyuk asks us.

I nodded and point his white car. “He’s with Kyuhyun and Siwon oppa.”

“Come on guys, you still have rehearsals.” Our coordinator claps her hand twice

“See you later.” Mika and I said in unison to 2pm while my other unnie’s bows their head politely.

We started walking to look for our assigned studio.

“Super Junior, SNSD, B1A4…there! SBG is on studio C, Kaja!”

We all followed our manager and coordinator.

“MMmm” I raise my hand, “wait. I forgot something inside the van.”

“Okay, just be quick, you still need to change and prepare too.” Our stylist unni told me.

I ran outside and get my personal bag which contains my phone, wallet, car key and others. I was smiling to myself going back to look where the Studio C was when I heard a familiar voice shouting.

“That’s so unfair!! Why they didn’t inform them that today’s our filming?”

I bend my head sideward to see if I was right.

“SORRY??!!” he sounded pissed but not shouting.

“Leeteuk oppa?” I curl my lip up thinking what was happening.

“Kaori!” Someone tap my shoulder that made me stand straight.

“Oh, unni..” Our stylist holds my wrist and drags me to the studio C.

 “What took you so long?” Erika asks already on her clothes.

“Change now, pali! Pali!”

I took the dress from our stylist and wear it as fast as I could then sit on the swivel chair in front of the mirror.

“I’m ready now.” I said.

She started putting make up on me.

“I saw Leeteuk oppa awhile ago and he was…” I remembered there are lots of people inside the room including staffs.

“What?” Erika unnie stands behind me.

I shook my head. “Nothing.”

 

===========

 

 

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun’s POV ☻☻☻☻

“Waaahhh!!” Eunhyuk hyung smashed the keyboard of his laptop.

I laugh “play more hyung.”

“I’ll defeat you one day, you just wait.”

“Let’s eaaaattttt!” I glance on Eunhyuk hyung when I heard Wookie calling.

We both blink for a moment before we storm out of the room. “Yah! Don’t push me.”

I chuckled naughtily and run downstairs.

“WAIT!” I heard Akiko shouted.

I stopped from running and pop my head out to the living room.

“OH OMO!!! OMO!!!” Aki covers .

I finally walk to where she was. “Oh hyung.” I greeted Leeteuk hyung but he’s seriously watching the news.

I followed his gaze and widen my eyes when I realize what’s on the TV.

“TURN THAT THING OFF!” I angrily said but still do it myself.

“OPPPPAAA, opppaa , oppaaa we’re home!” I heard Kaori’s cheerful voice.

Aki, Leeteuk and I glance at each other a little bothered.

Then I saw Kaori look away when she saw me, I lower my head remembering what happened to us. Everyone was talking excitedly for tomorrow since it’ll be the start of the concert while the three of us, Leeteuk hyung and Akiko were in silence eating our late dinner.

“Get ready for tomorrow! Don’t sleep late, remember..” Leeteuk hyung glance at the girls “…tomorrow is the start of SS4 then the following day is you guys.”

Mika, Yuri and Kaori are already lowering their heads as if they’ll fall asleep soon.

“Goodnight.” I told them plainly before I climb up the stairs.

I didn’t notice Leeteuk hyung followed me. He pushes me inside then shut the door close.

“Hyung…”