The reason is Kyu!

A Twist In My Story

 

“There’s nothing to talk about.” I coldly told her and start walking inside my room.

I was about to shut the door close when he stopped me by pulling his hand inside, “please.” He plead.

I heard the sincerity in his voice but still “mwo hae??!!”

He pushed the door open using his strength then quickly gets inside without my permission. His eyes shunt on me, eyeing me from top to bottom until he stared on my face.

“Stop looking at me like that!”

“I need to talk to you”

“About what? How much I love Henry?”

“No..”

“Gureom..”

“How much you love me..”

I surprisingly look back at him then chuckle sarcastically, “you’re just wasting your time.”

His eyes were obviously glued on me then I followed his gaze and start to feel conscious when I saw that he was looking at my thighs. I swallowed trying to change the awkwardness I’m starting to feel.

The heck!!

“Just get the hell out of here!”

He walks near me, tripping “tell me you love me.”

“Yah! You’re drunk!”

“You don’t love him, right? Tell me..” he’s holding both of my shoulder.

I shook my head. “ANIYO! I love him! I love Henry so much!” I push him away.

“DAMN IT! You’re a good actress don’t you know that? But you’re not good LIAR."

“Just get out of my roOOOMmm!!” I screamed on his face.

“Why?? Is it that hard to tell me the truth huh??” He was coming closer. His eyes were too deep.

“I already told you…”

“THAT YOU LOVE HENRY?? THAT KAORI!!!!!” He shouted and hit the wall hard.

My eyes went wide in shock as I move backwards to get away from him but he’s coming closer and closer until I almost feel the warmth of his breath.

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun, I told you…”

He shut me up by attacking my lips.


“EerrrRrrMMmm!” I struggled.

He roams his hand on my back and traps me inside his arms.

“YAAAHHH!!” I pushed him hard but he just takes one step back and pulls me again.

“You don’t love him..”

He attacked my lips once more but now he was harsh and he’s forcing me to open my mouth, I lock my lips trying to fight with his strength while pushing him away.

“hHhuuhh!!” I’m trying to speak

Slowly, he turned my back to face the wall then push me roughly and hit my back on the wall.

“AAAhHH!” I cried in pain but I guess it just made him aroused.

His hands travelled down my waist until it reaches for my thighs and he starts to caress it, softly. His chest was pressed hard on my body. I bite his lips that made him growl in pain. “URRGG!!”

“LET ME GOOOOO!!!!! STOP IT!! PLEASSEEEE!!!” I started to get terrified.

My eyes went wide when he rips my tank top off and lean to kiss my bare chest, I pull his hair hard to stop him. I started to cry.

“KYUHYUN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! LEETEUK OPPPPPAAAAA!! HELPPP!!”

His kisses went back on my lips and brush it on my cheeks then whisper in my ears as if smirking. “You don’t want them to see us DOING IT, right?”

 

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun’s POV ☻☻☻☻

I received a hard kick on my knees then she pushes me away crying so hard.

“Just tell me you love me…” I suddenly feel my knees weakened, “…that’s all I’m asking for.”

She slaps my face hard. “And that’s all what you need! I LOVE HENRY…I love him.”

I lower my head and slowly walk out of her room, controlling my tears.

 

MEANWHILE

☻☻☻☻ Yoona’s POV ☻☻☻☻

I search on my phone all over the room as it keep on ringing. Good thing that my group members are not here yet.

“Where are you?” I was talking to myself then kneel to look under the couch.

An alligator smile flash on my face.

“There you are!” I cheered and quickly took it to answer the call.

Suddenly the door opened and saw my members coming. “Ohhh! Unni, annyeong!” I greet them and move to an empty room.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Who’s that?” I didn’t notice Taeyeon unni followed me.

“A friend of mine.” I smiled sweetly at her then put my phone back to my ear. “What?”

“What, what?” My unni asks again.

I ignore her and listen to my friend on the other line.

“She already have He…they kissed???” I gasp.

“Nugu?” Seororo asks me this time.

I giggled, “They are my old friends.” I answered her.

“Yes, she saw them at the rooftop.”

“Hold on!” I lower my head and run upstairs, locking my room. “But she’s with Henry.”

“Well, that’s what everyone knows.”

“Are you telling me that she’s cheating on Henry? Oh no, she’s playing games with both…”

“It’s up to you.”

“This is crazy!!!”

“So? What are you planning to do?”

“I don’t know yet.”

My friend chuckled, “Let me give you one.”

“Tell me then…” I listened to her explanation.

She chuckled again. “You can make it possible with MY help.”

I laugh out loud. “That’s the reason why you’re my favorite SBG member.”

“Yeah, just keep joking! That’s funny!” she sarcastically said over the phone.

“Call me again when it’s done.” I said then hang up.

Instead of being happy that I finally know how to ruin Kaori, a sad truth came to me.

I’m doing this because of love?

A love that I can never say that is mine.

I walk to the couch and drop myself lazily, rest my head on the board and look up to stop the tears that were soon to come out from my eyes.

KNOCK KNOCK

I quickly get up on my ankles and fix myself before I open the door.

“Ohh Yuri” I greet her with a force smile.

She faintly smiles back at me, “I know when there’s something wrong with you.”

I shook my head. “It’s nothing, I’m just tired.” I look at her.

She bend her head a little looking at me sympathetically. “I can be a listener to you.” She smiles sweetly.

Lock lips, trying not to cry, I quickly give her a hug. “Why not me?”

She’s rubbing my back.

“I did everything, Yurishi!” I started crying.

“Just tell me everything, I’ll listen.” She softly said.

“I thought we’re okay...”

She starts to wipe the tears off of my cheeks.

“I thought he likes me!!!!!!” My tones got higher.

She keeps on wiping my tears off.

“JUST WAE????!!!!!” I finally screamed that made all the members run up to us.

“What’s wrong here??” Taeyeon asked with wide eyes looking at the two of us.

“She’s just…” Yuri is about to say something but I cut her.

“I’m crying because of Kyuhyun oppa.”

“Kyu Oppa?” All their eyes went wide then Jessica walks close to me and grab my arms a little hard.

“Yoona!” She almost whispered to me.

I look away. “Mianhe, maybe I’m just really tired.”