Happy Anniversary RiHyun : Love, from Anti’s

A Twist In My Story

 

It’s decided. It won’t be a surprise anymore since Kyuhyun and I both worked hard to look for some anti’s.

I prepared so much for this day. I finally used my never-seen-on-cam convertible BMW M6. I fetch Kyuhyun at MBC and like we used to do, we exchanged sits.

“You’ll wow netizens with these.” He told me.

“I’m not doing it for them. I’m doing it for you.” I said.

It made him smile, he glance at me. “Happy anniversary!”

“Happy birthday.” I answered back.

He laughed. “How ironic!”

His remarks made me burst into laughter. “Aren’t you excited to meet them?”

“More than that…I am nervous.” He admitted.

“Why? It’s just some fans who happen to be an anti of RiHyun.”

“I’m scared that they might welcome us with flying papers and eggs.” We both laugh.

“They are still your fans. ELF's and OCEAN's are the nicest fandom.”

We reached the place earlier than the call time. That meeting was hugely different than others because this time the fans/anti would be the one to entertain us.

They specially prepared a sit for the both of us. The lights went off and I felt Kyuhyun’s hands hold mine. The VCR played. I can’t believe that fans just made the video. They professionally cut off my parts in our concert tours and so as Kyuhyun’s part.

“WOoooohhhh!” I cheered alone in excitement.

I heard Kyuhyun laughed at me. “Neo micheoseo??”

I stick my tongue out and look back at the screen. They made a parody of our song. Remember the song we made together? With that y dances included? Good then.

I burst out laughing when the girl in the video was like four feet tall and the guy was like twice as tall as her. I even started clapping. I adopted Super Junior’s reaction, I’m sorry! HAHA


Kyuhyun who was beside were cracking up too.

“Is that our height difference?” I asked Kyuhyun, curling my lips.

He shook his head. “What are you? They were exaggerating things, alright?” He said but still he can't hide his reactions.

They even made a cover of my solo song. I nodded. “BRAVO!!!” I shouted.

“Psssshhhh!” Kyuhyun burst again now because of my reaction.

I continuously spank his hands, like I was fangirling. “They’re so cute!!!!”

He coughed and said softly. “Stop it, they are filming us.”

I looked at them and waved, I made two thumbs up while making a ‘JINJJA DAEBAK’ read my lips repeatedly.

“Whhooohh!” I clapped again and looked at Kyuhyun who’s still laughing at me.

I saw him shook his head, grinning.

“I’m enjoying this so much!” I cheered. I really do! Now I felt like I'm watching our own concert XD

The cover ended and I started to talk over the microphone so they would hear and understand what I say.

“Are you RiHyun’s fan?” I asked the fans sweetly.

“ANNIIIYYYOOOO!!!” They all shouted that made me laugh again.

“You’re not an ELF?” Kyuhyun suddenly asked trying his might not to laugh too hard.

“WE ARE ELF OEOO!!!!!” I shouted with them that made everyone laugh.

“Eh wae? I’m an ELF too!” I protested.

“Do your fans don’t have cheers like that?” He asked me.

I shook my head and shyly giggled. “Nothing."

It made them all laugh at my misery. I narrowed my eyes, looking at Kyuhyun.

The fans asked us to sing a song. I sang a song from my latest album while Kyuhyun sing to 'Marry U' alone, dedicating it to his fans inside the hall.

We gave them gifts and have lunch with the fans. I sat with them and we all talked a lot just like how close friends do. I guess there’s just indescribable connection between a fan and the artist.

There comes a time that I almost said out loud.

OH MY GOD DO THEY REALLY KNOW ME??!!

Evil maknae did the same thing; sat beside the fans and ate his lunch but it was a bit different 'cause some of them can't control themselves and hugged him or shake his hands. I saw him looking at me and I shot him bright smiles and nod; telling him it’s okay. I took a lot of selcas with them using my own phone. Aside from the photographers, I thought it’s special if it was taken by me.

Most of them rely on fan projects as a birthday gift for Kyuhyun and for our anniversary.

They designed a couple shirts for us. It's quite unique and cute. It was an anime version of us where I was tiptoeing trying to reach Kyuhyun. While he's like portraying an evil boyfriend, both his hands were inside his pocket; staying still and not leaning to help me.

The fans gave us hand phone covers that have a chibi design of RiHyun. But what I love the most was the video they made. It was a compilation of what we did and we've gone through. The scandals, our victories, and the footage where I didn't participate with SBG because of Jino were all compiled. At the last part of the video they gave us a message.

"Though we don't like you being together we still support Kaori and Kyuhyun (as individuals) and the whole group."

That made us laugh, these anti's were too straightforward. We can't blame them. People have different beliefs. The funny thing was; they are pairing me to others. Henry would never be out of the list and Changmin oppa was there too. Hahah

▣▣▣▣▣

Issues came out like Kyuhyun and I live together and SuJu and SBG. SM officials worked hard to stop it so we got a command telling Super Junior to go back to their dorm and SBG should move to a smaller place.

Pau opposed to that idea and bought the dorm herself but SJ members went back to their old dorm. Since then it became harder for me and Kyuhyun to see each other.

 

I just got home from F(x) dorm 'cause Amber asked me to drop by and she'll give me something she's proud of; her strawberry cake. kkk

I silently walked to the kitchen to eat what Amber gave me. Driving at dawn is tiring. A girl was there silently crying.

'Is that a ghost?' That gave me a shock.

"Who are you?" I bravely asked.

She turned to me; hiccuping.

"Pau???" I asked worriedly.

She sniffed.

"What's wrong with you?"

"My father wants me to go back home."

"Whhaaaattt???" I was so surprised.

She holds my hands as if begging. "Kaori, help me to talk to him, please?"

I blinked, thinking. His Dad was one of the scariest people when he’s mad. But since I am close to their family and Pau's mom treat like her own. I inhaled. "I'll think about it."

"I can't leave just like that."

"Why does he want you to go back that sudden?"

"He wants me to take over with our company."

"But...it's too early for you to..."

"I regret what I said before; I don't think I can manage it even if I turn 27."

I pitied her suddenly. Pau loves where she was and what she's doing. Eversince we both believe that if you love your work then you don't have to work for the rest of your life.

Standing on the stage, singing and performing in front of thousands of people; that's what she loves to do.

"Kaoli..." She tiredly called me.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"He doesn't like DongHae for me."

The only thing I can do for now was to sympathize with her grief. I hugged her and rubbed her back. “Let me try to talk to them.”

Days have passed and things didn’t change a bit.

 

☻☻☻☻ Yoona’s POV ☻☻☻☻

“Don’t tell me you’re not talking to Kaori up to now?” Taeyeon was looking at me in dismay.

I twisted my lips. “It’s not like I hate her but…”

“Things between them are still awkward.” Hyoyeon finished the sentence for me.

I exhaled on my nose. Right, I’m regretting what I did before but I’m still hoping that there would be another chance for me and Kyuhyun oppa.

“I was blinded by love.” I said.

“…and you’re still blinded up to now.” Sooyoung commented and caught her chin.

“We’re all working under one agency so let’s be all friends and forget about what happen, okay?” Tiffany hugged her pink pillow.

“Talk to her, I know she’ll accept your apology. She’s very nice!” Our refined maknae told me with her soft voice.

It made me smile a bit. “It would be embarrassing if she ignored me.”

“She won’t do that, she came to you before but you’re the one who ignored her.” The kid leader threw the pillow at me.

I caught it right away. “I told you its awkward!”

Sunny came in. “Now you can’t be and you’ll be forced to start a friendship with Kaori.” She sticks her tongue out to me.

“What do you mean?” Most of us asked.

Then our manager came in and explained my new project. It’s a CF with Kaori. We’re going to be the endorsers for a make-up brand. The other party doesn’t know it yet because my manager wanted to ask me first if I want to accept it. He knows…I mean everyone in SM knows that we’re awkward being together.

I went to my room and think about things that’s going to happen if I do apologize to Kaori for causing so much awkwardness between us. To be friends with her is obviously too easy and fun. I’ve heard a lot about her from my members and Fx too. Well I’m not awkward with other SBG members, they’re actually one of the most approachable Idol group.

I even remembered how friendly she was on our first meeting on their debut day. Maybe I just went too far and do things I shouldn’t do.

I’ll do the CF with her. I said inside my head with a smile forming my lips.

I went out of my room and found them still chit-chatting in the living room.

“Can I have Kaori’s phone number?” I asked.

All their faces lit up and looked up at me. It’s as if they eyes were stars that glimmers right before me.

“Are you serious?” Our manager asked grinning.

Taeyeon run to me and showed Kaori’s number excitedly. “Yeogida, yeogida!!”

I typed her number on my phone and saved it. “Thanks!”

 

☻☻☻☻ Henry’s POV ☻☻☻☻

The girls came to visit us and brought something to eat. Yesung hyung was still sleeping while all of us we’re gathered in the living room. It’s Chuseok and great timing most our schedule’s met. Yuri brought something to watch too. It’s The Walking Dead.

Everyone’s in silence focusing on the screen and trying their might to understand what the characters say since it’s an English series.

“Aishh, jinjja, don’t you have something else? Why this thing doesn’t have subs?” Eunhyuk hyung was complaining.

I chuckled a bit. Kaori who’s beside crawled like a kid near the player and she pressed the pause that made everyone exclaim.

“EEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!”

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!”

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING???”

“WHAT HAPPEN??”

“WHAT DID YOU DO???”

It’s too noisy when Super Junior reacts. HAHAHA SHEEZ!

“What’s that for?” I asked her using English when she pressed something from the remote control.

“I was looking for a Korean subs.” She answered back using the same language.

“Does it have a Korean sub?” I heard Mika asked Yuri.

We didn’t get any response.

“AHUH! YEAH!” Kyuhyun hyung suddenly said out of the blue making us laugh.

“YOW YOW YOW! KAORI-SHI YEAAAAHHHH!!” Now it was Eunhyuk.

Shindong hyung made some hand gestures pointing on the player. “OKAY?”

“Noooooo!!” Akiko who doesn’t understand English too shook her head.

The living room was filled with giggles. These people around me were seriously crazy! HAHA

“Ohhh?” Kaori formed an O from and looked back at us blinking.

“Why?” I asked.

“Wae???” Everyone asked her.

She lifted her phone up, showing it to us. “Yoona-shi sent me a message.”

I frowned.