I am waiting

A Twist In My Story

Kaori declined Amber’s invitation. I tried convincing her to come and it just end up making her go to work earlier. So I told Amber about it. Then I felt my phone vibrating inside my pocket. I took it out. Heechul hyung was calling me. I swiped my phone to answer his call.

“Ooh hyung?”

“We’re going to eat outside. Come here, pali!!”

“Hyung…”

“It’s just the members. I’ll send you the address and come right away!” He said and hang up on me.

I inhaled and nodded. I took a shower as quick as I can and drove to the place he sent to me.

===
▣▣▣▣ Kyuhyun's POV ▣▣▣▣

It’s still too noisy even when Super Junior is not complete. This dinner is not to celebrate anything. Eunhyuk hyung just wanted to have chat time with the members.

“Hyung I’m sorry.” I heard Henry told me.

I smiled and shook my head. “No need, you only did the right thing.”

He smirked. “You know I’ll do everything for her, right?”

I nodded. “I know, that’s why I always think that I’m so lucky because she chose me. You’ve done a lot for her too.”

He patted me. “Aniyo, you are the one who did everything that’s why she choose you.”

I smiled and remembered that maybe Kaori left another letter for me in my room. Then he told me that Kaori was trying to distance herself to others and that talk gave me an idea.

We all ate a lot and drink as much as we want.

“Who’s going to pay?” Heechul hyung asked.

We all look at each other. “Let’s pay individually.”

“No way! He ate half of mine!” Kangin hyung pointed Shindong.

“EEyyyy, you gave it to me!” Dong Hee protested.

“Who started this anyway?” Henry asked.

All our eyes turned to Eunhyuk’s direction. His eyes widened. “Ah why me? You guys enjoyed the food so much not me.”

“Let’s play a game then…who lose will pay.” I suggested.

“I’m not lucky in games!” Donghae hyung said pouting.

Wookie stood at Eunhyuk’s back and pressed his shoulders. “Hyung is so nice today and finally he’ll pay for our dinner since debut.”

“Kyaaahh!!” We all clapped and got up.

“Eunhyukkie thank you for the dinner!” Kangin grabbed his bag.

We left him dumbfounded as his eyes blinks. “Yah, DongHaeah let’s share.”

“No no no no…” Fishy shook his fingers singing to his words.

We went to the van one by one leaving him inside the restaurant while laughing at his misery. The cost of our food every time was too much so if we ask you to pay maybe you’d look like an imbecile too. Haha

I hurriedly climbed the stairs to my room and look at my laptop’s direction but I found nothing. Oh? She didn’t reply to my letter? I thought in my head. I turned and found something on my bed.

There’s a pink penguin in the middle of my bed and beside it was earphones. I know for sure that it was Kaori’s Ipod. She’s the only one here who loves dressing her things in cutesy like this. I uncontrollably smiled and took it. I plugged the earphone and search for the audio. I saw a heart-shaped as an audio title. I played it. She inhaled deep and started to talk.

                Annyeong! I love the necklace…thank you!

I heard her chuckled after she said that.

                Uhmm, I agree with what you said about Leeteuk oppa. Actually, I was thinking that way too. I’m a little speechless…

She’s trying not to giggle.

                You’re actually better than the two. Yes, it’s true. Huhhh! To tell you honestly, I like this way of talking. I felt like we’ve just met. Thanks again! I’ll never find someone like you, really. Don’t worry if you went through though times, I’ll stay beside you too and I’ll tell you that I’m willing to wait until you get better. No one knows about this or maybe they already noticed…I’m slowly losing my confidence to face people.

She stopped there but I saw the time duration and it still have  a minute so I waited. The smile on my lips went farther. Listening to her voice gave me a different feeling.

                 You deserve to know this…I love you so much!

I got teary eyed after I heard her last words. I didn’t sleep the whole night ‘cause I was playing the recording on repeat. Smiling to myself like a fool, I can’t think of anything else aside from her. Even if I have to reply back to her, I didn’t do it. It’s like hearing her say that is new to me. Everything was being new to me again.

 

NEXT MORNING

We’re eating breakfast that Aki and Erika made. They said they have a lot of time this morning.

“What’s with the smile??” Kangin hyung grabbed both my cheeks.

“I’m not smiling!” I pulled away.

“BWAHAHAHHAHA!” They all laughed when I denied that I was.

Eunhyuk hyung looked at me. “This maknae! I can even see your gums from here!”

The girls giggled and nodded. “Ne, oppa.” Mika covered her face laughing a bit.

“Tell me what happened last night.” Heechul hyung elbowed me.

Pau leaned a bit. “Does that smile mean…you’re in good terms with Kaori again?”

“PSH! They never broke up.” Siwon shook his head and sipped on his coffee.

I leaned to the table and rest my chin on my palms and smiled while looking around.

“AAAAAHHHHHH!” Yuri screamed and hugged herself. “Oppa and Kaoli ish shooo cute!”

I was thinking of letting them listen to the recording when Kaori entered. She just woke up.

“Kaori-shiii!” Mika pulled her and made her sit beside me.

She lowered her head and looked up. “Good morning!” She greeted smiling a bit.

The people around us got brightened up. “GOOOD MORNING!!!”

“Kaoli…I didn’t eat all the food ‘cause I’m thinking about you.” Shindong cheered.

“Are you hungry? What do you want to eat?” Heechul hyung stood up and put a plate in front of her.

She looked up at him, shocked of what he did.

Heechul hyung looked suddenly apologetic of being too energetic. “Oh, I thought you’re hungry.”

She nodded and smiled, looking at Heechul hyung. “Kamsahamnidda!” She said and looked back to her plate.

My hyung touched his heart telling us he's happy of what he heard from his own sister but it seems like Kaori’s smile has durations. It faded as she scanned the food. She kept on doing that but she’s not taking anything.

I looked at Aki and gestured her to help Kaori. “Oh right, Kaoli, do you want to try this?” She asked pointing the bread.

“Can I?” She shyly asked.

“Of course!” We all remained silent as we keep on eating. All of them were eyeing me and Kaori. Some of them bit their bottom lips trying not to smile brightly afraid of making the situation awkward for Kaori.

I reached for a glass and poured Eunhyuk hyung’s strawberry milk and placed it near Kaori’s plate. “Here.” I said.

She smiled a bit. “Thanks.”

Most of them wanted to giggle. I knew it when I saw Hyukkie bite all his fingers making a big O in his mouth just to prevent himself from laughing, while Yuri and Pau was hitting each other until they both faced fully on their plate hiding their faces. Others didn’t control it.

“We’ll just watch a movie.” Shindong hyung said and patted Donghae, Eunhyuk, Wookie and Siwon hyung.

“Oppa, I want to watch too.” Yuri, Pau and Mika followed.

“Me too!” Lei joining them.

“Eat a lot Kaoli, I’ll just finish my composition.” Akiko stood up giving Kaori a warm smile.

“It’s almost done? Can I hear it?” Erika found her way to escape too.

The only left was the three of us. Heechul, Kaori and I. I looked up at him. “Hyung, didn’t you say that you’re planning to watch too?”

“I didn’t…” I glared at him. “I didn’t forget that I said that.” He nodded and walked out looking back at us.

“Do you need the Ipod?” I asked her when we’re left alone.

She shook her head. “No, just keep it.”

I coughed twice and adjusted to her a bit while she’s still eating.

“What’s with the others?” She suddenly asked me.

“Oh, them, uhm, I don’t know. Why?”

“They’re acting strange.” She said without even glancing at me.

I shrugged and looked at her. “Kaori.” I called her.

She looked at me, our faces only a few inches away. “I love you too so much!” I softly told her.

Her eyes blinked, thinking of what to do and what to say. I sensed that it’s a little hard for her to react so I quickly leaned and plant a kiss on her lips. She looked away after that, unable to speak.

“Eat well and drive safely later, okay?” I said and start to walk out.

“Aren’t you going to respond on my message?” She asked that made me smile. “I am waiting.”


We're almost there!! ouo
I can't grant requests since I still lack a lot as an author heehehhe but this chapter is for 4everlovingkyu!
I thought about this yesterday that's why I didn't update XD
Hope you all guys like this update! ^_~ I love all your comments!! <3