I'll be yours forever.

A Twist In My Story
▣▣▣▣ Kyuhyun's POV ▣▣▣

It’s been months since Kaori left the country. A lot of things happened and Leeteuk hyung was back. Before she left, she talked to the chairman confidentially and up to now the old guy never told us anything; if she’s going to come back to Korea and in her group or not. I never thought, not even once in my entire life that I’ll be encountering this kind of long-distance relationship and it’s driving me nuts. It’s my fault though. I asked Kaori to concentrate on her new life first but it seems like she’s enjoying it too much and forgot about me.

When she arrived in New York, she tweeted. “This is a new start for me. I am completely a simple human being now. Haha Hoping for the best things to come! ^^”

 

“Dec. 17 would be our Super Show in Paris, am I right?” Siwon hyung asked.

“Yeh.” Heechul nodded. “…then the following day is Kaori’s birthday. I don’t know if I can stay psh!”

“Why not?” Wookie asked him.

“We have a concert in London on 19.” He explained while looking at his reflection on the mirror.

I felt Siwon hyung patted my arms. “What about you?”

I shrugged. “I never got a call after she left.”

“Ehhh? Does that mean???” All their eyes blink.

“OMO! Is it possible that she’s dating some American guy now?” Ryeowook covered his mouth.

I sent death glares at him. If my eyes could kill I’d rot in jail.

“EEEYYYY! My little sister is not like what you’re thinking!”

“Then why she’s not communicating with Kyuhyun-ah?” Kangin hyung asked looking at me.

I let out a sigh.

Siwon chuckled. “Maybe she’s not calling him but with her updates?” He shook his head.

They all laughed at me.

“She always ends her post with a heart and…” Donghae hyung paused. “…do you miss me too?” He pouted like a puppy.

“Aniyo, aniyo. She ends it up like this.” Leeteuk hyung pasted paper tears on his cheeks. “I ate bibimbap today, what about you?” He blinked his eyes thinking it would look like a star.

They all started laughing again. “Opppaaa.” Wookie imitated Kaori’s whining.

“YAH!” I shouted and sneered.

“Anyways…you know Eric right?” Hee-nim asked out of the blue.

I nodded. “Why?”

“Jamaica and Eric will announce their engagement on Kaori’s birthday.”

“OHH! That’s right!” Donghae nodded in repeat. “Pau told me that they’re going to have triple celebration.”

“Triple?” We all asked.

“Yes, Kaori’s birthday, engagement, and Pau said Jamaica-shi will formally announce that Kaori would be the new president of Mandarin Hotel.” Fishy explained in details.

“PRESIDENT????” We all asked in unison.

“It would be a big problem if she accepts the position.” Siwon hyung looked at my direction.

I looked away with a hard jaw.

 

PARIS, MANDARIN ORIENTAL HOTEL

▣▣▣▣ Kaori's POV ▣▣▣

“This is so funny!” I chuckled when I read my sister’s self-made invitation.

“Why? Isn’t it interesting?” Jamaica chuckled.

I nodded. “Yeah, right! Masquerade party with an evening cocktail dress. I don’t know about the trends today but ball gowns were supposed to be worn on that kind of party right?” I asked.

“Why? Do you want to wear ball gowns in 2000-future?” She started laughing.

I winced and shook my head. “Okay, your ideas were great.” I nodded. “Kudos for you and I’m sorry that I’m so 2000-late.”

“Thanks my dearest little sister!” She giggled. “Did your brother made a dress for your birthday?”

“I don’t need one and I hate those long gowns.” I pouted.

“Don’t let him hear that or else your life would be a mess.”

“NO WAY! I’m never gonna wear his collections. NEVER AGAIN!” I shook my head eagerly.

She started laughing so hard. “Why? Isn’t it cool?”

“NO IT’S NOT! He made me look like Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj!” I complained.

“Why? They are cool! You’re just so into Taylor.”

“No no no, that ain’t true.”

“By the way, is Kyuhyun coming tomorrow?” She asked me suddenly.

I looked away and shook my head. “I don’t think so. He’s busy now with their concert.”

“Did you even invite that poor guy?”

I shyly shook my head. “No.”

She hit my head with the pillow.

“OUCHH!”

“You deserve it. He’s here in Paris and you didn’t even attend his concert. What kind of girlfriend are you?”

I pouted.

===
“You mean the guy you talked to isn’t coming?” I asked my sister.

She nodded. “Unfortunately, he’s having a diarrhea.”

“Then who’s going to walk with me down there?” I was frantic.

“Chill babe. It’s your night too and it isn’t your 18th birthday so…no worries. You can confidently walk down on that red carpet and come to me.”

I smiled a bit. “All eyes would be in me. That’s embarrassing!”

“AISH JINJJAROO! DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO HIT YOU?” She suddenly burst out in annoyance and talked in Korean that made me chuckle.

“CHILL BABE!” I copied her.  “Alright, I got it. I’ll do it.”

“You even perform in front of 10 thousand people. There would only be what? Just 2 or 3 hundred people later.”

“I said I’m doing it, okay?” I surrendered and lifted both my palms.

“Good girl. I’ll go down now and start the party, okay?” She smiled and left me in the room.

We hosted a party again after 15 long years. It made me nervous since the invited guests were not ordinary people. They are businessmen, Eric and Jamaica’s colleagues, and most specially my late father’s relatives.

“I guess it’s time to start this wonderful night; good evening ladies and gentlemen!” I heard my sister’s voice.

Most people think that we’re going to announce three important events for the night but honestly I have the most interesting announcement to make. I wasn’t able to understand the next things she said as I was so nervous to face them again.

Then I heard my name being mentioned. It was the signal for me to come out. I slowly walked out of the room while my knees are still trembling. I inhaled deeply to let out the weird feeling inside me. All of them were dazzling right in front of my eyes. Almost all of them were wearing those masquerade mask.

Then a guy holds my hands. I looked up at him and it only made my heart more excited.

 

▣▣▣▣ Kyuhyun’s POV ▣▣▣

Kaori was trembling when she stood at the stairs.

I was mesmerized for a moment. I have never seen her that way. She's too simple to being compared with others and yet she outshines them all with the way she carry herself. Graceful and elegant. I hurriedly walked towards her and lifted her hands acting like I was her . She looked up at me. I can see her eyes from the mask, it glitters.

We walked down the stairs and carefully led her to the stage. I saw Jamaica grinned at me.

I was here all because of Kaori’s sister. Four big guys in a suit forcedly dragged me here. I thought I was being kidnapped but when I saw Eric inside the van I calmed down and so as my hyung’s who saw me.

She’s only looking at my direction as she speaks to the microphone. They all greeted her and sang her happy birthday.

When she’s done talking; she hurriedly walked to me and hugged me. “Opppaa!”

My smile went wide and pulled her in the corner. I removed my mask and so she did. “Happy birthday babe!” I greeted her.

“Thank you.”

My heart wanted to explode when she smiled sweetly at me.

DAMN IT BABY! I MISSED YOU LIKE HELL!  My heart wanted to shout it out.

“Why aren’t you calling me?” I sadly asked her then remembered something. “Is it true? Are you going to accept it?”

“Oppa…mianhe.” She lowered her head.

This is ing ridiculous!

“So you’re going to leave just like that?”

“Opppaa…”

“Okay, go ahead. If that’s what makes you happy.” I said.

“You don’t understand.”

“I do.” I nodded. “Let’s just pretend that we never met, pretend that you don’t know me.”

That way maybe we can move on. I want to tell her.

“Kaori.” His brother suddenly came and held her arms. “Someone wants to meet you.” He said and looked at me.

“Annyeonghasseyo!” I greeted him and bowed a little.

“Oh hey bro! Glad you came! Wait a second I’ll just borrow your girl, okay?” He smiled and dragged her away. She was looking back at me, her eyes were too sad.

 

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA

It’s been a month since Kyuhyun met his ex-girlfriend Kaori in Paris. For him, there’s really no other way to forget her. He was deeply hurt when Kaori chose the Hotel over him but he’s thankful that she’s happy now in her new life.

He always drank alone and watched every video that he and Kaori were in. The only thing that’s left of their relationship was their memories and those videos. He’s bitter. He knows that, most especially whenever he sees his Heechul hyung and Sapphire Blue Girl members.

“If there’s one thing I didn’t do for my girlfriend before?” Kyuhyun repeated the question that was being asked to him by the MC.

“Yes, yes.”

He thought for a moment. “I know now.”

“What is it?” The MC excitedly asked him.

“I am a singer but I can’t remember singing for her.”

“If there’s a song you want to sing for Kaori…”

Kyuhyun started laughing. “Why are you mentioning names?”

“Ow, then it’s not Kaori?” He started laughing. "The whole world knows that you dated her."

I laughed hard again and shook my head. “It’s my ex-girlfriend for sure.”

The MC chuckled. “What’s the song? Oh it’s better if you sing it, right?” He asked the audience.

Everyone cheered, applauding for him in the very start. “Whooohhh!”

Kyuhyun smiled a little and stood.

 

Can I love you? I have something I want to say
but my lips are heavy and my heart has words that it couldn’t say even once

You’re getting farther away when I still have words I couldn’t say, my dear
Like a fool, I swallowed those words into my heart
Even though it hurts, I only want you

Please love me just once
Can I crazily call out your name just once?
Because of my heart, I want to go closer to your side

I tell you that it’s alright, that I’m here right now, my dear
Even though I get bruised by embracing you in my heart
Even though it hurts, I only want you

Please love me just once
Can I crazily call out your name just once?
Because of my heart, I want to go closer to your side

Do you know about my clumsy love?
As I see you turn away, I can’t say anything
So I will just place all my love inside my heart

Please love me just once
Can I crazily call out your name just once?
Because of my heart, I want to go closer to your side

In order to tell you, I want to go closer to your side
I love you, the person who I miss



He emotionally but earnestly sang the song. Right after the recording he got a call from his mom.

“You told me you’ll help me here in the shop.”

“Oh I did?” He was trying to remember when.

“Just come here and help me.”

“Arasseo umma.” His mother hangs up on him

 

KONA BEANS

He drove to Kona Beans wondering what’s happening to his mom. But when he got there everything was normal. His Sungmin hyung’s mom was there too.

It made him smile thinking maybe she’s just missing her son and she wanted to see him. Kyuhyun stayed in the shop since he doesn’t have any schedule the whole night.

 

▣▣▣▣ Kyuhyun's POV ▣▣▣

“Kyuhyun-ah, can you help me with that lady in the corner. She keeps on complaining with her orders.” My mother told me.

“Hm? Why? What’s wrong with our sandwiches here?” I asked puzzled.

She shrugged. “I don’t know, she’s looking for something that can’t be found here.”

I chuckled. “Seriously? Ladies these days…” I said and shook my head.

I walked towards the young lady. I examined her from afar, she’s wearing branded clothes; from head to toe. I smirked.

She’s acting like a brat because she’s rich huh?

“Annyeonghasseyo!” I bowed at her and smiled politely.

She took off her shades and turned her head to look at me. My heart skipped a beat when I saw who she was.

“Wow! I didn’t know you own this place.” She said and stood up. She lends her hand. “By the way, my name is Kim Kaori and I’m such a big fan of yours.”

I wanted to laugh hard with what she’s doing. But not to embarrass her, I took her hands and shake them gently. “My mom said you have complains…”

She shook her head. “No, I mean, it’s just the cold coffee.” She nodded. “By the way, I’m here to apply.” She said and handed me over her profile.

My brow rose, the situation made me grin and I started scanning her profile. “Outstanding profiles, huh?” I smiled and looked at her.

“Thank you.”

“But I didn’t find here what position you were applying for.” I closed the folder.

“Mmm, I was thinking of going back as a girl group member.” She twisted her lips a bit.

“I don’t have the power to bring you back on that girl group and I can’t really decide on it.” I said.

She nodded as she understood. “…but honestly, I am applying for Mr. and Mrs. Cho’s soon-to-be daughter in law.”

I lowered my head and chuckled softly. “Why do you think I should hire you?”

“I am confident that I can be the perfect wife for their only son.” She said and shrugged.

"What makes you think that way? You weren't born here in Korea so how could you be the best Korean wife?"

"I didn't study business in New York but culinary instead and focused on Korean dishes." I smiled and nodded.

I heard my mother and Sungmin’s mom giggled.

“Kaori…stop pretending you didn’t know me.”

She lowered her head. “I’ve been following you for weeks, you’re seriously busy.” She nodded.

“What?”

“It’s true. I’ve always been a part of the audience wishing I could bump into you.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Because you told me to pretend that we never met.” Tears were starting to form in her eyes.

I shook my head. I was so speechless.

 

▣▣▣▣ Kaori's POV ▣▣▣

“Yah!” I weakly shouted. “Cho Kyuhyun! You really are an idiot sometimes, don't you know that?! Why can’t you just listen to me first?”

I heard his mom. “Did she just call my son idiot?”

“SSHHH!” Sungmin oppa’s mom tried to silence her.

“Please come back to me…” He told me softly.

“I never left you.” I sobbed.

“What about your responsibility in your family? The Hotel?” He asked me.

I shook my head. “I was already decided even before I left Korea. I can’t run that hotel alone, I can’t do that.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I wanted to tell you but Andrew came then when I came back you weren’t there, I was looking for you the whole night. I told everyone that night that I will give my place to Eric.”

"Kaori..." He bit his lips and lowered a bit. “...it was for you, the song I sang in the recording was for you.”

I nodded, smiled that it made my cheeks puffed. “I know. Kyuhyun oppa…you’ve done a lot for me, really.”

He stood still in front of me. His eyes didn’t blink for a second.

“I’m not poetic or even a romantic person but…” I inhaled and recalled everything. “I’m willing to stay, get hurt and cry with you. I wanted to hug you until you feel better...."

The warm smile from him showed.

"You asked me this before and now it’s my turn to ask of you…”

His brows meet and tilted his head a bit looking interested.

“Oppa, will you be mine forever?” I asked and showed him the ring he bought for us.

He pulled me a little hard and hugged me tightly. His eyes were closed while planting a kiss on my head. It was heartwarming though I find it like we’re filming some drama.

He cupped both my cheeks and stared at my eyes. “I’ll be yours forever.” His lips brushed mine. We didn’t care at all if his mom and others were watching.

It was the most wonderful feeling I had in my life. Being back in his arms.


 

ASFDFGHKJT^T

The end!
How's the ending guys?? hahahah *facepalm*
I'll try to be more creative next time and I'll use my imaginations to the fullest XD
Hope you enjoyed  reading A Twist In My Story ^^ ThankYouSoMuch! 

To be honest I'm not into writing stories because I was inclined in directing a theatrical play. I only helped changed our scripts when it's done. keke ^^v I can say that my chapters were A BIG MESS. XD

I hope you guys keep on reading my stories haha loveyah!