The first time's on Christmas Time

A Twist In My Story

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

I wasn’t so sure about this decision. All I know is I have my reasons why I asked Henry to pretend to be my boyfriend.

Just come to think of it…

The main reason why I’m receiving threats is because of Kyuhyun. Why I’m life has turned upside down.

I don’t blame him for this…it’s just that, it all started when I become close to him.

I was thinking...

What if everyone knew that I’m already someone’s girl?

Maybe…the threats will stop and the people I love won’t get hurt or their life won't be at risk like what happen just now with Pau and Stuffy.

Lastly, I’ll try to forget…the one I love.

“I want you to pretend”

“Are you nuts?” Henry shook his head.

“What are you up to?” I heard Chullie’s serious voice.

I lowered my head. “I don’t want all of you to get hurt because of me.”

Leeteuk stared on Henry. “Henry?”

He sighed, “Hyung…” he looked at Heechul who’s sitting at the edge of the bed, then on Teukie oppa. “…we need you.”

 

☻☻☻☻ Henry’s POV ☻☻☻☻
“What about me?”
I actually want to yell on Kaori.
I let out a sigh. “Alright.” I tried to smile and rub Kaori’s head.
Heechul hyung planted a kiss on Kaori’s forehead, “we better go now. Just take some rest.”
“Oppa, kamsahamnida.” she said in her low voice.

Teukie hyung rubbed her head smiling, “I’ll just call manager-nim and tell him you’re not feeling well.”

“Is Pau alright?” she asks before we close the door.

“She will be…Donghae is beside her.” Heechul said as if winking.

I walk to my room and drop myself on the couch without locking the door, facing the ceiling.

Am I doing the right thing?

I asked myself then let out another heavy long sigh.

This is my chance but why do I feel bad about this?

I closed my eyes and my question has been answered.

‘Cause all you can do is just pretend, nothing more.

 

☻☻☻☻ Heechul’s POV ☻☻☻☻

I completely understand Kaori about her decision and I pity Henry at the same time. There’s a trace on his smile awhile ago that he doesn’t want to do it, he seemed hurt. But the moment he sees Kaori’s sincerity he suddenly change his mind and just agree to it.

Leeteuk hyung has plans, I know. But he didn’t tell us what it is all about.

Maybe all he wants is some peace of mind and to make sure about his dongsaeng’s safety.

“Hyung” I called him before he walks downstairs.

“Look, if you’re worried about Kaori and Kyuhyun…”

I cut him, “yae, jogeumyo”

He sighed, “I just have to take care of you all.”

I tap his arm, “thank you! But I know we’re all their hyung and oppa.”

He looks at me with a serious look on his face.

“I only have you.” I smiled, “…just let me know if I can help you, Hyung.”

He showed his dimple and tap my arm, “I will.”

I chuckled and punch his chest lightly, “the most handsome in this dorm should rest too.”

“I will, later.”

“Pabo! I’m talking about …me.” I laugh out loud.

◘◘◘◘

“MERRY CHRISTMAAASSSS!!” I shouted with my arms wide open.

“Oppa, unni.” Mika entered the room

“Is everyone already at home?” I asked.

“Not yet.” Kaori replied.

“Pau’s not here yet.” Hyukkie the monkey shrug off his shoulders.

“Is Donghae oppa with them?” Mika asks.

“No, he’s at the living room.” Eunhyuk said and we all peeped on the door.

“poor oppa, is she coming home?” Kaori pouts her lips.

“Aki’s not here too.” Yesung was raising a hand while walking inside the kitchen.

“Don’t forget about Siwon and Wookie.” Sungmin added.

Then we saw Yuri, Erika, Kyuhyun and Shindong entering the room carrying bottles of beer and soju.

“Yah! No drinks for tonight.” The leader announced

“What? But Hyung it’s already Christmas eve.” Shindong exclaimed.

“Aish! Not unless you all want to perform drunk tomorrow at the charity concert.”

I storm out of my chair, “I bought bottles of wine.” I said and run upstairs.

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

“Ne, you’re near here? Okay, take care.” I hang up on Pauline.

I took the paper bag and run downstairs excitedly.

“Ohhh…oppa” I almost bump on Mr. Sometimes

“Is that for us?”

I nodded. “Is that wine’s?”

“Yes, we’ll drink and celebrate tonight.” He winked

“KAORIIII SHHIIIIIIi!!!” Yeye run to me acting like will jump to hug me.

Such a weight! :3

“OppppppaaAAAA!” I wailed before he come closer.

O.O he stopped, “what’s wrong?”

I shook my head, “I just thought you’ll jump on me…heheh”

“I know you can’t carry me…” he smiled like an idiot then pulls me and Yuri, hanging his arms on our shoulders jumping lightly.

They all laugh on his action.

“OPpaaa, you’re too heavy!” Yuri complained as she tries to push him away.

We heard someone opened the door, it was Wookie. “Hi hyung!” waving his hands with all smiles.

Siwon entered next, “Merry Christmas everyone!” he greeted.

“This will be our first time, first Christmas together.” Teukie appa suddenly said in his low voice.

I smiled and made my way to sit beside Henry.

He puff his cheeks and almost whisper, “Merry Christmas.”

“…and I’m glad to work and live with you all.” Teukie added.

“Leeteuk sunbaenim!” we all turn our heads to the voice owner.

“PAU!” I jumped on my sit.

“Don’t start drama here…it’s Christmas time!” it was Akiko

“That’s why…LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!” Heechul oppa screamed out in excitement

He shakes the bottle of wine and opened it without using corkscrew showering the whole room with wine. Kyuhyun did the same thing and fires us with the wine.

“WooOOoohhHHhh!” they all screamed.

“MerRrryyy ChhrriSSsttmAAsssS!” Mika, Yuri, Wookie, Yesung, Teukie appa, and Shindong oppa were smiling widely tossing their drinks up.

We all lift up our glasses and shout at the same time. “Merry Christmas!!!!!”

We started to eat our dinner. Donghae oppa regained his energy the moment Pau came back from her filming.

“Aaaaahhhhhh” Fishy oppa opened his mouth wide

Hyukkie stuffed the muffins on it.

“Senkyuu…” he said while chewing

"Aigoo kyeopta!" I giggled.

CHARITY CONCERT

We arrived at the venue five hours before the concert starts.

“Do you think we can do this?” Mika asks suddenly

“I hope so.” Erika unni was plugging her earphones.

“Let’s just pray before performing.” Pau ;ooks at everyone.

Our manager coughed twice, “here, Super Junior studio B, Ft. Island Studio C there you are, SBG Studio D.”

“It will be my first meeting them if ever.” Yuri points to Ft. Island wearing her sunglasses.

“I already meet Hongki oppa because of Hee Hee.” I said and open slide the car door.

Exactly T-ara was coming out from their van too.

“Eunjungah, wake up we’re already here.” The doll-like girl said softly while handing a book on her hands.

“Annyeonghasseyo!” they all greet us. “We are T-ara!”

I lower my head with the girls to give respect to our sunbae’s.

“Annyeonghasseyo, we are Sapphire Blue Girls,” smiles.

“Nice to finally meet you, let’s all do well later!”

“Nae, fighting!”

“See you later!” they all walk inside the building with their manager and maybe the other one is their stylist.

“Are they humans?” Akiko asks

“So pretty!” I said and consciously look at myself in the mirror.

“They look nice too.” Miss shy girl commented.

We’re all nodding.

Our manager chuckled, “you guys are pretty and nice as well. Not to mention you all have the talent.”

◘◘◘◘

I was putting some concealer to hide my eye bags when someone knocked on the door.

“Kaorishi,” it was Sulli

I turn my gaze on her blinking my eyes, “Merry Christmas?” I smiled on her at last.

“Let’s do that later,” she pulled me up. “Let’s play with the kids.”

“Kids??” I asked to make sure of what I heard.

“The kids from the orphanage were here.”

“Seriously?” I got extremely excited.

The orphan’s age range 4-11 years old, some of them got desolated by their family and others were totally an orphan. To witness a lot of kids and have fun with them are a little exciting since I was deprived to play when I was still a kid.

The nun asked us to wear masks before entering the room.

“Why do we…” I didn’t finish my sentence the moment I pushed the door open and saw the kids.

“Some of them are sick.” The sister informed us.

Instead of wearing the masks I gave it back to her, “its okay.” I said smiling.

Sulli quickly remove the surgical masks from her ears and give it back to the sister too.

Seeing these kids touched my heart. They were too skinny and the majority of the kids were pallid. You can point out what’s their difference between normal kids and the kids who’s inside the room.

I look into their eyes and I somehow feel pity towards them but at some point I admire them. I can see how hard their situation is to handle it all by themselves at young age.

“They’re so cute!” Sulli walks to one of the kids and pinch her cheek.

“Definitely,” I chuckled.

We both enjoyed playing and talking with the kids. I just hope they forget what they are going through even just for now.

Then a boy caught my eyes, he was sitting alone at the corner far away from us. He took a quick look on us so I smiled at him and waves my hands telling him to come over and play with us too. He surprised me, he just look away and cross his arms so I decided to just approach him.

“Hi!” I greeted him with wide smiles.

….

“What’s your name?”

….

“By the way, I’m your Kaori noona.” I lend my hands.

….

“What’s wrong? Are you mad on noona?” I cutely pout my lips talking just like his age.

He finally turns to face me but still, he didn’t say any words.

“Kaori noona will cry if you don’t…”

He cups my face, “don’t cry noona.”

“I won’t only if you tell me your name.”

“Jino, my name is Jino.” He says naturally cute.

Sounds familiar.

“Mmm.” I was nodding, “Do you want to play with us?”

He shook his head.

“Candy?”

He frowned. “Stop acting like you like us!”

“W-what?” I was shock.

“Just go away!” he pushed me hard.

“I’m not here to fight with you and I like all of you, that’s for sure.” I sweetly smiled on him again, speaking calmly as I can.

He’s in silence.

“Can I ask something?”

He nodded.

“Do you wish to have parents?” I asked, I didn’t expect myself to ask that but I was actually thinking of adopting him?

“Parents?” he frowned suddenly. “My parents got killed by the bad guys.” He closes his fist.

“You…you saw it?”

“I swear I’m going to look for them and kill them! I swear I’ll kill them!”

I take few steps back; this kid scares me A LOT.

He was bursting out in anger talking about vengeance at his early age. The sister’s came rushing to us and tried all their might to stop the kid but he’s struggling aggressively hitting everyone that surrounds him. I got stoned from where I stand until I felt Sulli hugged me.

“Are you alright?” she asks me.

I nodded, my eyes were still on the kid.

He was struggling still trying to get away from the sister’s arms. His voice was echoing all over the room. I didn’t control myself, he was scary and yet pitiful. I ran towards them and hug the kid.

He was striking my back “I’ll kill them! I swear! Let me go…let me go!!!!!!”

“Ssshh, stop it. Don’t do this please?” I softly whispered.

“They will pay for what they have done to my parents!!!”  His punches almost hurt my back.

“Your mom and dad won’t be happy to see you this way.” I sniffed.

He suddenly stopped from striking my back, “..are you crying?”

“Yes, I’ll cry if you don’t stop…”

“Omma…don’t cry pwease?” I heard his innocent voice.

Omma?

I’ll just act on this…

I told myself since it made the kid stop.

“Yes, omma will stop crying if you promise me that you’ll never do that again. Is that a promise?” I pull away from the kid and cup his face.

“Pinkew promise,” he nodded. “Omma won’t leave Jino again, ne?”

I smiled and poke his nose. “Omma won’t ever leave your side.”

“Omma…sarangheyo.” He cutely removed the hair from my face.

“I love you too.” I kiss the kids forehead.

Sulli and I walk back to our dressing room with the kid. We’re walking hand-on-hand, he looks so happy leaping around the hall.

The door in studio D is already half open when we reached it.

“So how’s being a new Mommy?” Leeteuk appa chuckled as he asked me.

I exhaled on my nose.

“I see you there; Omma won’t ever leave your side.” Yesungie imitated my voice and how I said it.

They all laugh on me.

I pouted, “Yah! What are you doing here?” I glared on Leeteuk, Yesung, Sungmin and Shindong oppa.

“We came to visit all of you.” Yesung joked.

I smirked. “Psh!”

“Oppa, you were with us just this morning.” Pau chuckled.

“Oh jinjja?” The bug collector is out of words.

“We just missed you guys that’s all.” Shindong oppa exclaimed.

The performance already started and it came smoothly.

“Girl’s get ready; it’s your turn now.” Our stylist said.

I look down on Jino, “Omma will go to work first okay?” I ruffled his hair smiling.

He frowned. “NO!”

“Why?”

“You said you won’t leave me!!!” he stamp his feet.

The only thing I did is sighing.

This would be my first time not performing with my group. I was with the crowds sitting alongside with the kids and nuns.

Super Junior performs last. Leeteuk oppa keep on glancing at me and give me thumbs up but with a serious look on his face since they were performing to “Superman.”

Heechul sings his part.

Geureohjiman na urin wiropji ana
Urin SM Family-rang yojeongdeuri ittji anna

He made his usual wink but I know it was for me. I smiled.

The song is now Mr. Simple.

Then Yeye mouthed something but I didn’t understand it so I asked back “What?” without a voice from me.

It was his turn to sing his lines and instead of saying alright he said “Good Girl”

Geudaega namja-ramyeon chingureul manna sul han jane teoreobeorigo
(Alright ) Good girl


It made some members look at his direction with a lightly confused look but still the show must go on. I can’t help myself but to smile widely trying not to laugh.

Wookie was looking all around the crowd; it was too obvious since his eyes were too mischievous. I tried to catch his eyes and flash him a smile. When he noticed me he abruptly widens his smile.

I mouthed, “Awesome!” with two thumbs up and clap my hands.

He did the same thing and it looked like he was mistaken.

I heard chuckles all over the Concert Arena while Wookie made a cute smile and peace to everyone admitting he has done wrong.

The charity concert finally comes to an end.

Every group of different companies greeted each other Happy Holidays and went on their ways while SM artists decided to have a little celebration together.

 “Manager oppa, do we still have schedules after this?” Taeyeon unni is asking their manager.

“Yes, by night.” He informed her. “But don’t worry you can still attend the party.” He added.

“I’ll call Henry and Zhou Mi.” Heechul said and walk not too far from us.

“So just see you guys later?” Kangta sunbae nim said.

“I’ll drive on my car.” Kyuhyun said without an emotion.

“Oh before I forgot, I promised my parents to be at home by Christmas.” Siwon stated.

“You won’t go oppa?” Mika asks pouting.

“Nope, I’ll try before to come before midnight and I might bring my sister with Me.” he smiled and wave goodbye.

"Don't drink too much guys please?" Our managers asked us.

"We'll see."