Fan letter?

A Twist In My Story

 

☻☻☻☻ Heechuls’s POV ☻☻☻☻

I know exactly where Kyuhyun is but I won’t tell them until Kaori forgave him.

 

FLASHBACK

 

I was playing with Heebum ‘coz I can’t sleep.

I remembered the love birds Kyuhyun and Kaori.

 

“Those two, they fight every time they were together” I’m rubbing Heebum’s head.

“Heebum ah, they look good together right?” I smirked.

 

KNOCK KNOCK

 

Someone’s knocking so hard on my door.

 

“Who the h*** are you?” opening the door.

It was Kyuhyun.

“Hyung, I’m sorry to disturb you at his hour” he apologized.

My eyebrows rose. “What brought you here?”

“I need your help” he used his aegyo.

 

Aish aegyo, he uses his aegyo. I can’t turn him down even if he’s an evil sometimes.

 

“What is it?”

“Can we go in first?” he said instead of answering me.

 

I close the door and sit on the couch beside my bed. He looks so scared; it wonders me what happened to him.

 

“I almost pushed Kaori in the terrace” He started.

“BWWOOHHH?” my eyes got widened.

 

“LISTEN TO ME HYUNG!! I had no intensions of hurting her, I just want to scare her a little, but I didn’t mean to…OH MY GOD SHE”S TREMBLING TO DEATH, SHE’S CRYING, SHE GOT MAD ON ME, SHE THINKS THAT I’M BLOCKING HER TO BE AN IDOL. Hyung I don’t know what should I tell her.” He looks hopeless.

 

“Calm down evil maknae. You don’t kill her, right?” I said trying to keep him calm.

 

But really?

 

I want to PUNCH this maknae in front of me!

 

I think of what should I do.

 

“I have an idea”

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun’s POV ☻☻☻☻

 

Nah! This is crazy! I’m hiding like a rat from a big cat. All I want to ask her is forgiveness. Hyung why did you came up with this plan? Tch!

 How about my work?

 

Otokajo?

 

I bet everyone is looking for me now. This is my hyung’s bright idea…

 

To hide me in the storage room.

 

Yes, a storage room.

 

I can only go out if Kaori’s not around the dorms.

 

I’m becoming more weirdo than Yesung hyung.

 

I think for a while…

 

What if she never forgives me?? Should I stay here that long?

 

I was thinking these same things since last night. Heechul hyung will ask everyone else in the dorm to help me. And I can’t wait here, in this cold room. Maybe if Mei stayed here she’ll use this small room but Leeteuk hyung used this room to be our storage room, where our fans and SBG’s fan gift were kept.

 

I look around the room, there are a lot of stuffed toys, fan letters, mosaics of our pictures. Then I saw SBG’s gift, hyung didn’t gave them these yet though they’ve already debut for two months now. I look at each letter and found a familiar envelope.

 

It’s for Kaori.

 

Think Kyuhyun, think.

 

I said to my mind trying to figure out where I found this kind of envelope.

 

I know this, I’ve already got one.

 

I didn’t control myself and pick it up, I opened it and read.

 

 

It’s from anonymous,

 

                Stay away from Kyuhyun! FLIRT! angryOr else you won’t like what will I do to you!!!

 

Someone tapped my back. “Yah! Why did you open it?”

I didn’t notice Heechul entered the room.

“Hyung you scare me” I folded the paper.

“That’s for Kaori, right?” he assumingly asks.

I nodded. “Do you remember this?” I showed him the envelope.

“Ohhh!!” he covered his mouth

“Do you remember this?” I ask him hopefully.

He looked serious. “Nah! How can I? I’ve received too much letter so I can’t remember each one”

“Come on! You know this hyung”

“Ahuh” he finally remembered. “That’s Yoona’s favorite envelope.” He frowned. “Wait?”

“Yep, she wrote to Kaori.” I lend him the letter.

 

He’s reading it looking frowned.

 

“Hyung, jebal, protect her with Yoona while I’m here.” I beg him

He tapped my shoulder’s “Arasso, I’ll protect your girl”

I smiled. “Thanks hyung”

 

 

WHILE IN THE GARDEN

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

 

I was with Pauline and my best friend Henry. They were worried about the tension between me and Kyuhyun, they can’t believe that curly head did pushed me in the terrace.

 

“Mojako, I told you there’s nothing to worry about.” Convincing Henry.

He hugged me. “Are you sure?”

Pinching his cheeks. “Yes” smile at him

“You both look like a couple” Pauline commented.

We both blush and pull away from hugging. She giggled.

“Just kidding”

“Crazy!” I glared at her. “Don’t make issues here, okay?”

 

She just laughed. I warned her with my scary eyes. She covered .

 

“Can I join you guys?” it’s Sungmin entering the garden with a cup on his hands.

We all nodded, “sure” I said.

“Kaori,” he called me. “I don’t know what happened between you and Kyuh, I admit it he’s an evil sometimes but I love him that way.” He started.

 

I was just listening to him the whole time he talks about Kyuhyun, how great he is, that Kyuhyun is a brat but never hurt anyone. That he loves his hyung’s so much. I didn’t even notice Pauline and Henry left us “coz I’m really focused on what this oppa was saying.

 

I don’t know what happened to me but I want to hear more about Kyuhyun. I already miss his annoying pranks maybe.

 

“He’s not as evil as what you think, maybe just naughty. Honestly he told me that he like’s you” my eyes widened then he continued. “Sometimes an in love person becomes stupid when the girl he likes was around.” He chuckled. “Just try to find the Kyuhyun I know. Give him a chance.” He ruffled my hair and left me.

 

I was left in the garden with deep thoughts.

 

He likes me? I asked myself.

 

It’s flowing in my mind the whole time. But if he really likes me he won’t do that kind of pushing thing, am I right?

 

How about you?

 

What can you say?

You like a guy, but it seems he’s like playing games with you.

 

He loves making you annoyed, cry, get mad and what more?

 

The guy you like pushes you in the three storey building.

 

I don’t get myself either.

 

I don’t want him to suffer like this.

 

He’s far away…

 

From the one he loves…

 

Am I making him feel the same way I felt before?

 

My heart was telling me forgive him...

 

but my mind protests.

 

Otakajo?