SURPRISE !!

A Twist In My Story

 

It’s been 4 days since Kyuhyun left the dorm and I haven’t seen him only on Youtube’s fancam videos. All of us were busy promoting our albums. Sometimes he appeared sometimes not. Our manager got really mad at him because of that.

I locked my room and write a song for my dad, just a past time.

No one knows how it feels being a celebrity, you’re just starting and yet many people hated you. I can’t deny it; it feels so sad that people didn’t appreciate what I’m doing. Staying up all night for promotions, mall tours, guesting and rehearsals.

I know now why idols wanted to have pets.

It feels alone even if you are too busy, away from your family, away from your friends, away from where you used to live. You can only get 2-5 hrs. of sleep but still you’ll need to find reason to smile for the people who loves you and believes in you.

And the fact that I’ve never dreamed of this, I’m trying my best to be a responsible and being worth of an idol. Maybe this is the reason too why I became emotional sometimes.

 

I finished the song.

 

I need to find Wookie so he can make this better.

 

I smiled at myself and took the paper. I head out my room to find Sungmin with a tray of food. I hide myself in the end of the stairs and saw him enter the storage room. Then I remember last night I saw Wookie did it too.

 

Who’s in there?

 

I ask myself.

 

Wait.

 

 I think deeply.

 

Something’s not right here. Kyuhyun was attending their respective shows when I’m not around in the dorm but when I’m here he can’t make it. I already caught Ryeowook, Heechul, Zhou Mi, Leeteuk, Aki, Sungmin and EunHae entering that room.

 

A conclusion was formed inside my head.

 

I caught a stupid evil curly head hiding in the storage room.

 

I entered my room again and think what should I do now that I know where he is. But why am I feeling guilty about this?

 

Every night, I think of him before I go to sleep,  I think of him the moment I wake up from sleeping.

 

I’ll go there and spank him. I’ll spank him for making me bother every night, for making me worry about him,  I’ll spank him so he’ll know that I’m blaming myself for making our Manager mad on him.

 

I hurriedly walk to the storage room and I’m surprised to what I saw.

 

 

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun’s POV ☻☻☻☻

 

I’m staying in this storage room for almost 4 days now and everyone else knows where I am except for Kaori.

 

“Hyung thanks for the dinner” I give Sungmin a big hug.

“Are you sure you’ll stay here a little more?” Heechul asking me.

 

“Until Kaori forgive me” I said while eating my dinner.

 

But my jaw dropped when I saw Kaori’s surprised face in the door.

 

“SUR-SURPRISE…” Heechul hyung shouted looking panic.

 

I made myself ready for her slap and hurtful words. I closed my eyes. But I was more surprised with her next actions.

 

She hugged me then kiss my cheeks “Thanks.”

 

I gave my hyungs a confuse smile. They chuckle awkwardly.

 

She let go of me and look all over the room and pick one stuff toy. “Is this all for me?”

She looks so happy hugging the bear.

 

“Ye-yeah, it’s all for you” I said truthfully.

 

 It’s all for her now. Since everyone picked all their gifts from the fan.

 

I smiled at her. “You like it?” my hyungs chuckle awkwardly again.

She nodded and smiled sweetly at me. “Can you give me a back ride?”

She asked using her aegyo.

How can I turn her down? I lowered down and carry her in my back. “Where are we going?”

“To the kitchen” she sing pointing the door. “I’ll cook something for you”

 

 

◘◘◘◘

 

“What are you cooking?” I ask her.

“I’m baking a cake” she’s smiling but she didn’t look at me.

“Is it only for me?” I hug her waist.

“For everyone.’ She winks at me

 

This is the first time we acted like a couple. I don’t want this night to end, only if she knew.

I move a bit and lean on to kiss the edge of her lips.

 

Her eyes got widened. “What’s that for?”

“A thank you kiss.” I smack her lips now.

Her eyebrow raise. “And that?”

“Another thank you kiss” I said and make a move to kiss her again but she lifts her closed fist.

“Want this?” she glared on me.

 

I scratch my head and look away but she grabbed my shirt and pulled me for another kiss. She giggled.

 

“Kyuhyun.” She called me.

“Why?”

“Sing for me” she said while transferring the cake.

“What do you want?” I ask her.

“Mm..whatever, just sing from your heart”

 

Then Ryeowook came entering the kitchen with his headset on.

 

“Kaori, what’s that?” he asks hugging her waist.

“A cake for everyone” she answered

 

 

What? She’s this close to everyone? Aish! I thought she likes me too. Stupid Cho Kyuhyun. I turn aound so I won’t see their sweet actions.

 

 

“Really? That’s too sweet of you” I heard Ryeowook saying.

“I’ll bring some in your room later”

 

 

I can’t take this.

 

“I’ll go to the garden” I said and walk out.

 

Am I jealous of Ryeowook? Maybe.

 

Why?

 

Because I want her to be mine? Only mine.

 

How?

 

☻☻☻☻ Heechuls’ POV ☻☻☻☻

 

After the Starcraft duel of Kyuhyun and Kaori I felt something strange towards her. Like I’ve known her ever since.

 

I should protect her.

 

That’s what my mind say’s whenever she’s in trouble.

 

And when I heard Kyuhyun pushed her in the terrace, I want to punch that rascal ‘til he can’t move anymore.

 

Kaori’s mysteriousness played in my mind until someone break my thoughts and knock on the door.

 

“Get in whoever you are” I sing while putting my little sister’s picture beside my bed.

“Hyung” the so called Mojako entered my room.

“What do you want?” I look at him and he sits in my bed.

“Kaori is weird! She’s too sweet on Kyuhyun” he sighed.

“Hm? Maybe she’s just making things went out well between them.”

“By kissing?” he frowned.

“I see, someone’s jealous” I said teasing Henry

“No hyu…” he pause and grab the picture. “Who’s this?”

“It’s my little sister” I said. “With her mom”

 His eyes got widened.

“I know you’re shocked but her mom keep her away from us. So now I’m making everything just to find her.”

He just nod. “I see, I hope you can find Kaori, I mean Kaori baked a cake for us” he hurried and close the door.

 

Did I say something wrong?

 

He has different kind of reaction when I told him about my sister.

 

 

 

☻☻☻☻ Henry’s POV ☻☻☻☻

 

I’m in Heechul hyungs room telling him to eat the cake that Kaori baked and I wonder why that girl, my best friend suddenly changed towards Kyuhyun.

And I don’t know what I should like…

If she’s in trouble with Kyuhyun, she’ll talk about him 24/7?

OR??

If she’s in a good mood like this, they will act like a couple?

 

Pshhh! I hate it both!

 

“I see, someone’s jealous” Heechul hyung mocking me.

“No hyu…” I saw a picture of a baby girl. Exactly the same with someone I know. “Who’s this?” pretending I don’t know

“It’s my little sister” he pause “with her mom” I got shocked.

“I know you are shocked but her mother kept her away from so now I’m doing everything to find her” he’s really serious.

I nodded. “I see. I hope you can find Kaori, I mean, kaori baked a cake for us.”

 

He’s not kidding me, it’s true!

 

I hurriedly went out of his room. “That someone I know is his little sister.”  I talked to myself.

 

 

 

MEANWHILE IN THE GARDEN

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

 

Kyuhyun and I shared a plate of cake with Donghae and Pauline. We reminisced everything thing that already passed. It feels like it’s only yesterday. We’ve known each other for almost 5 months now and there’s no room for being a shy type anymore.

 

“She swims and dives like a frog in the pool, don’t you know that?” Kyuhyun telling Pauline my little sectret.

I punch his arms and pouted. He just chuckled along with the two.

“I know her for more than a decade now but I haven’t seen her dive just like that.” Pauline imagining what I look like, then she laughs again.

“But what I miss the most is our food war” I said laughing remembering everything that happen that day.

Donghae laugh with me. “I remember Sungmin hyungs face when he hit our Manager in the face”

We all burst out laughing except for Pauline. She's not there yet.

“Hey you two, your live performance would be in ss4 right?” Donghae changing the topic

“Yep,” I answered.

 

Then I feel Kyuhyun’s arms around my waist.

 

“Don’t lie to us. Are you…?” Pauline forming a conclusion in her mind.

“NO!!” I quickly answered and remove Kyuhyun’s hands.

“Not yet.” Kyuhyun smirk

“Tch! HE HE LOL!” I said sarcastically

He smiled awkwardly. “What about you two?”

They both blushed.

“Not yet.” Donghae scratch his head.

“Tch! HE HE LOL!” Pauline imitates what I’ve just said.

 

I laugh again then Heechul entered the garden and sit beside me.

 

“I have good news for you” he said looking at me.

“Mm..what is it?”

“You’ll be my co-dj at youngstreet.” He looks up in the sky.

“Really? Who told you?” I’m still shocked.

“Don’t you want me to be your Co-DJ?” he pouted.

I jump out of excitement and hugged him. “So it’s true? Gomawa oppa”

“By the way go to sleep early, all of you, we’ll be a guest on MC Shin’s talkshow tomorrow”

“Eh? Why that sudden?” Donghae asks.

“I don’t know” Heechul simply answered shrugging his shoulders.