because I love her...

A Twist In My Story

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

He quickly walks out before I can say anything. I stared at the big screen and watch the boys performing their prod.

I saw Kyuhyun shaking a bit and his voice is trembling every time he sing his parts.

It’s 0.5 degrees outside.                                                      

 

How could he just give me his jacket?

I sighed.

Look at yourself you’re trembling!!

I nag at him inside my mind.

“Ottokke?” Mika sounded worried

“What’s wrong?” Erika asked

“I think Kyuhyun oppa can’t handle the cold weather anymore,” she holds both her hands.

I run outside and stand at the corner where I can clearly see the boys and where they can notice me.

The song was Sorry Sorry , they were performing as a whole OH NO I mean with only Kibum and Kangin oppa missing.

They were glancing on each other, checking and then throws their perfect smile, I watch them until I met Kyuhyun’s eyes... he stared at me as if he wants to tell something.

 

What is it Kyu?

 

I want to ask him. When it’s his turn, his lips shake a bit, yes I noticed it and then frown.

 

You shouldn’t give this suit to me! Psshhh!

My face said in an expression but he was just blank looking back at me. The song ends with loud cheers from the audience, a sign that they were satisfied.

“Good evening everyone!” I heard a girl’s lively voice. It’s Pau, “You guys still good??”

“YEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!” They all shouted

“My name is Pau...”

“HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII” the crowd is in the high mood

Pau chuckles, “KAORI and I,” she give stress on my name, “...will be singing to Officially Missing You by Tamia...”

I hurriedly run back and to wear my clothes

“WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???” Aki asked me

I just made a cheeky smile. :D

“CHANGE NOW! PALI!!!” Yuri pushed me inside the dressing room.

I wear a maroon sleeveless dress with a white belt and long ruffled blazer and then paired it with a red stilettos with little diamonds designed at the back and on top of it.

I face the mirror, “do I look ok?” I worriedly asked

“Just go now, you’re already pretty” Mika pushing me to go

I turn my back to see hangeng and Kyuhyun talking not too far from where we are, they’re both serious and it seemed like they were looking at me so I sweetly smiled at the two.

Hangeng gave me a fighting gesture and a smile while Kyuhyun just look away.

 

What is he up to???? AISHHH!! THAT CURLY STUPID GUY!!!!

 

“Fighting little Hye Kyo!” I heard Hae’s voice.

“NE!!!” I answered and quickly walk to the stage.

“What took you so long?” Pau keep her smile while her tone is in I’m going to explode in a minute..

“Let’s just start.” I just answered her with a playful smile.

We sing two songs and SJ-M followed performing to Perfection and ME. Then SBG were lined up to sing to Price Tag, dance to SNSD’s The Boy. KRY sing their own songs in their latest album, Henry followed singing to Just the way you are by Bruno Mars. Aki, Pau and I gave everyone a trio and sing and dance to T-ara’s I GoCrazy Because of You while Yuri and Mika just came out at the last part of the song. SJ came out after us, to perform on their latest single Mr. Simple and A-Cha. Hangeng didn’t show up in A-cha but came out to It’s You.

“I’m nervous...” Erika holds up her hands.

“Why? It will be our last performance.”  Yuri eyed up a brow

“Who doesn’t know Super Junior?”

“Even if they tell everyone that we’re here, there’s still no proof!!!” Aki shrug off

“I don’t know...I just don’t feel like letting them perform in this open stage.” Erika looks out

I silently look at everyone.

 

We made a remix of Christmas songs, SBG sings to half of the All I want for Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey and SJ to Jingle Bell Rock.

 

“Oppaaaaa” I called Gege

He turns his back to face me.

“The dinner,” I reminded him with a full smile on my face

“Oh right! I need to talk to you too”

“Eh? About what?”

“I’ll just knock on your door later” he winks on me and start walking to arrange his things.

“We did great!!!” Henry cheered.

“Yeah we do JB,” Mika chuckled

“JB?” O.o ??

Mika sings “Babyyy babyyy oohhhhh!”

We all chuckled. “Don’t you ever sing that song again, arasso?” Yuri joked, "My ears are hurting”

Henry puffed his cheeks and pouts like a kid “I thought everyone likes it..”

“Yah! Hankyung! Where will you date my Teeny?”

“It’s not a date, just a dinner and some talk with her,” Gege defend himself

“Ne, he just promised to treat me.” I agreed.

The guys were playing around and the girls too, they keep on talking about the performance we did.

“Don’t you think it’s too awesome for us to just do it in a day?”

“Coz we’re amazing...” Donghae exclaimed

“Ahuh!” Aki butts in

“Just the way we were!” Mika winks

I look around to realize one person is missing,

 

Where’s that curly head?

 

I felt someone grabbed me from my arms.

“Let’s go!” it’s Hangeng

“Oww, but I haven’t...”

“It’s alright, you still look the same after that tiring prods”

“jinjja?”

He nodded and smile on me.

 

========

 

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun’s POV☻ ☻☻☻

“Okay, let’s just meet there.” I hang up on Eric.

I was standing near the old tree waiting for Eric and Kaori, as I promised Eric I’ll find a way to let him be recognized as Kaori’s childhood friend.

My phone lightened up and flashes a message..

1 message from Waiter

A message from Hangeng hyung. I opened it and smile on what I’ve read.

“She’s here with me now and I guess you guys were right. Your girl is a monster.”

I replied.

“She has a good appetite like we all told you :P Hyung, kamssamida!”

Message sent. Then a few minutes my phone flashes again. I opened it.

“Thank you what? You need to give back my money! Haha just kidding! You’re welcome my in lovey dovey bro! I’ll support RiHyun from now on kekeke”

I smiled.

FLASHBACK

“Yo!” Hangeng hyung pats my back.

“Hyung,” I greet him and smile a bit.

“You do love her don’t you? And it’s not just a part of a drama...”

“You mean?”

“Kaori.”

I nodded but keep my mouth shut.

“I knew it, don’t worry” he chuckled

“Knew what?” I innocently asked

“That you’re not together though in reality, you do love her.”

I sighed, “What are you talking about?”

He smiled like a fool and strike my head lightly, “Tch! Don’t like you don’t know anything, so what’s the purpose in pretending?”

My eyes went wide for a bit and lowered my head.

“Okay, let me guess, you love her but you were jealous of Henry.”

“Eh?” O.O ?

“I am right, am I?”

I bit my lower lip. “It’s not like that; I just hate how those ert guys like you cheer for her.”

“BWOHH??” He sounded shock but still smiling.

Then I saw Kaori went out of the dressing room wearing a short dress. She smiled on us but I just ignored her.

“See how stubborn that girl is? I already told her not to wear skin revealing clothes.” I whispered to Hangeng

But he just ignored me and shouts, “FIGHTING!”

=.=”

“back to the topic...”

“Oww hyung,” I remembered Eric.

“waeyo?”

“I need your help.”

“Why should I?”

“Because I’m you’re dongsaeng..”

“Not a good reason, but anyways, what is it about?”

“It’s about Kaori, I can do aegyo hyung” I smiled

“Oww..why should I help you with her? AND just keep that aegyo to yourself!” We both chuckled.

“Because you need to?” I puff my cheeks out.

“Aish! Is that even an aegyo????”

“Don’t mind my fail aegyo just help me with her please?”

“I wanna know why I should?”

“It’s because she badly needs it.”

“Why do you want to help her so bad?”

“Because...because” I’m looking for an answer.

“Because you....”

I think I know what he wants to hear, I cleared my throat, “eherm! Okay, it’s because I love her.”

He smirks and rubbs my head, “just tell me what to do.”

END OF FLASHBACK