I love you so

A Twist In My Story

“Kaori…Kaori…chill!” Ryeowook keeps telling me while rubbing my head and back gently.

“NO NO!! I saw it I swear! Doc please believe me, I saw it.” I said shaking staring at Kyu’s Doctor then on the monitor.

“Just rest Kaori, you’re tired…” Siwon oppa said while calmly taking me away from Ryeowook’s arms.

“Bring her home.” I heard Leeteuk’s voice.

“Oppaaa…” I pleaded crying, “…I just can’t leave like this, I saw it I swear!”

He nodded and lowers on his knees, rubbing my head and nodding like he’s saying he understands what I am saying. “Yes, yes…the doctors are here.”

Then in a moment I learned that we’re on our way back to the dorm. I look out of the window still thinking of Kyuhyun. Days have passed but he’s still hospitalized and not waking at all. The day after tomorrow will be his birthday it hurts me seeing him lying on that bed. I got to know his family because of this too. I went back being a guest on some shows; one minute prayer would be the first start of every show whenever I am a guest. It’s for Kyuhyun to wake up. I feel like becoming more of a nun than a celebrity that entertains people. XD

Every night, I never failed to pray and cry begging Him to wake Kyuhyun up. Aside that I can’t bear seeing the one I love most suffering, I know I am the reason why he was there too.

 

KYUHYUN’S BIRTHDAY

Leeteuk oppa, Lei unni and Henry helped me make the song I wrote for Kyuhyun. When I once appeared in Star King I told them the story behind the song I wrote back at Montgomery and they asked me to sing it but unfortunately I don’t have any melody and music for it so I asked HoDong oppa to personally if I can sing it next time on Kyuhyun’s birthday. I want to sing it for him on his special day whether his awake or not, whether he hears me or not.

“Go on…” HoDong oppa told me, smiling.

I nodded, holding the mic while sitting on the wheel chair.

“I wrote this song back in Montgomery…” I started.

My co-artist starts listening including the noisy but funny Boom oppa.

“…I wrote it for him and lied to him as well when he asked me about it.”

“You should have told him…” I heard someone commented.

“Kyuhyun oppa…please wake up now…saengilchukkahae.” I greet him with a sad smile.

“Awwww…”

“Ohhmmoo…”

They all mumbled as if saying that’s touching.

“This song says everything…this is for you.” I said lowering my head.

I heard them all clapping.

I started singing.

 

MEANWHILE AT THE HOSPITAL

☻☻☻☻ DongHae’s POV ☻☻☻☻

 

“Turn it on!! Turn it on!!!” Sungmin was excited to watch the program.

“YAHHH HYUNG!! She isn’t your girl why so excited??” They all chuckled.

“Wae??? Who wouldn’t??? it’s like proposing to the world.” He giggled.

“Hhh…Hyungg…” I heard a familiar voice.

We all turn our heads to see Kyuhyun trying his might to get up.

My eyes went wide as the smile on me brightens up.

“KYUHYUNNAAHHH!!!!” We all screamed in happiness jumping in his bed and hug him messing his hair.

“ahhh…that hurts!!” The maknae complained.

“OHH GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH!!” I heard Siwon prayed.

“How do you feel???” I asked.

“Are you still hurt somewhere????” Sungmin hyung asked.

“Hyung…are you hungry?” It was Henry.

“Yah Kyuhyunahh, talk to uss.” Yesung hyung still hugging him.

He was just looking around.

“Kyuhyun??” I ask him worriedly.

“Where’s Kaori?” He asks instead.

 

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun’s POV ☻☻☻☻

I ignored what they we’re all saying when I noticed Kaori isn’t here.

“Where’s Kaori?” I look up to them.

They all smiled faintly on me.

“Why? What’s wrong?” When I saw those smile in their faces a sudden pain and worries attacked my heart.

“She’s…she’s” Sungmin tries to look for words.

“She’s whhaatt??” I almost lose my mind.

He pulled and pointed the plasma screen. I saw Kaori sitting in the wheel chair, she’s in star king and it’s a live broadcast.

“…saengil chukkahae.” She said lowering her head.

I look on my hyungs with a confused face written all over me. They just smiled playfully.

Then I heard Kaori, “This song says everything…this is for you.”

I love you so <- listen

Oh boy, I love you so

And I will never let you go
'Cause you mean everything to me
I just wanna let you to hold me in your arms
Forever I love you so
And I will never let you go
'Cause you know
You're everything I want
Everything I need
Everything to me

I remember the first day
When love just came to me
It was the time when I met you
It was love at first sight
When I got to know you better
I know for sure it's more than that I'm singing

Oh boy I love you so
And I will never let you go
'Cause you mean everything to me
I just wanna let you to hold me in your arms
Forever I love you so
And I will never let you go
'Cause you know
You're everything I want
Everything I need
Everything to me

I can't wait for the time when
We'll walk the aisle together
Can't wait to say the words
"I do", "I do"
I love you more than you'd ever imagine
And I feel that you love me as much as I do

I'm singing
Oh boy, I love you so
And I will never let you go
'Cause you mean everything to me
I just wanna let you to hold me in your arms
Forever I love you so
And I will never let you go
'Cause you know
You're everything I want
Everything I need
Everything to me

Cause you know
You're everything I want
Everything I need
Everything to me

Cause you know
You're everything I want
Everything I need
Everything to me 
♫♫♫

It was all in English but I understand everything or maybe I don’t.

Saengil chukkahae?

I repeated in my mind. Then carelessly took my phone and looks over the date.

My eyes went wider.

“Happy birthday!” They all greet me with weird tone.

“Hyung, you heard it all right. She’s in love with you.” Henry was nodding his head.

Mouth agape and looks back at the singing Kaori.

I don’t know what’s going on with me but a smile formed my lips, I do feel like an idiot smiling. Then I remember Henry was inside. I look up on him.

“What…what…”

“We only pretend hyung.” He said seriously.

“WTH!!! Do you know how much it…” I glared and the fish quickly stopped me.

“She asked me to do it.” He defends himself then laughs at me.

“How could you…”

“I just wonder why you fought at Montgomery.” I heard him wondering.

“IDIOT!!! It’s because of you!!!” I growled.

“HEY! I have an idea!”

 

AT SBG VAN

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

I was the first one to get inside the van while my members were still chatting with others. Looking out of the window and I wonder why I don’t get any response or any claims from Seungyeon. The entire world heard me confessing my love for him but why she isn’t reacting at all? On the other hand, I’m thankful.

Aside from thinking about Kyuhyun’s health there’s somewhat makes my heart ache more. It’s aching so badly. It’s all in the news so there’s no way they won’t get informed about what happened to me. Weeks have passed and I haven’t anything from them. Even a simple message that says how do you feel? Or you okay? Or are you still alive?

Worst thing, if I don’t survive that accident then I’ll die pathetic. I am an idol who receives a lot of love from other people and none from her own family.

I was drowning with thoughts of my loving family when Pau’s phone pokes my thoughts like a bubble.

♫♫♫ Baby! Baby! I sent you my message…look at it now please?? ♫♫♫

My brow rose hearing DongHae’s voice then chuckle.

That’s weird but cute!!

I smiled. He kept saying his lines but what I hear inside my head was different.

Read my message Kaori, read my message Kaori, read my message Kaori…

“Aishh…” I pouted and tried my very best not to read it.


 

another chappie babies ^_^
how was it?? OuO