Now its official ❤

A Twist In My Story

☻☻☻☻ Pau’s POV ☻☻☻☻

We’re all having a good time conversing about Kaori’s song. As time goes by, things have gotten serious because of Kyuhyun’s unstable condition. Normally, if something happens to someone you love just like with oppa, you’ll feel bad about it. Like everything around has fallen apart. Like no one’s there but you. That’s how I see Kaori right now, so down and vulnerable. Super Junior and the rest were trying to cheer her up. We sometimes make jokes to what’s happening but not to the extent of offending her or hurt her feelings even more.

I heard from Donghae oppa that Kaori acted strange the other day again. She said she saw the green line went straight when the truth is it never changed.  The first time I saw Kaori cried, shouting for help and calling nurses and doctors to save Kyuhyun oppa, my heart was torn apart. I’ve never seen her smiling the way she does ever since she woke up. I only see her on a dazed, hearing her crying at night or focusing on her singing. She was full of emotions lately, sad emotions.

“Let’s go?!” Aki tapped my arms.

I nodded smiling at her. We started to walk to SBG van.

“The song was beautiful!” Lei commented dreamily.

“Yes, I really like its intro too.” Akiko who’s talented at arranging music and writing lyrics praised the song.

I smiled, “she wrote it in Montgomery.” I said then shudder.

“I got it.” Yuri snapped.

“Got what?” Mika asks.

Akiko stopped walking and turn to look at us, crossing her arms. “They were in paradise.”

Mika raised her brows.

“Because there’s only the two of them in Montgomery,” I chuckled.

“Yeah, two hearts beating as one.” I heard Erika.

I pulled the car door and saw Kaori’s on-a-dazed frowning face, “Hey!” I called her.

She lends me my phone and check on it, Donghae messaged me.

: Baby! Kyuhyun is awake! BUT don’t tell Kaori yet, tell her Kyuhyun is not in this world anymore. I’ll text the other girls, alright? ^_~

My jaw dropped.

“Let’s go to the hospital,” is the only thing she said.

 

ASAN HOSPITAL

We’re heading in Kyuhyun’s room with an awkward atmosphere. I already saw Shindong oppa with Zhou Mi outside the room, looking weary. When we reach them they both look at Kaori in I’m so sorry way.

“The Doctors tried everything…” Shindong oppa says with all emotion.

The girls were just silently looking at him while Kaori weakly opens the door, she went inside slowly and we followed. I saw everyone’s reaction when they saw us specially Kaori.

Leeteuk was already crying beside Kyuhyun, holding his hands and wipes his tears with the other while Henry and Hyukkie were on his back trying to calm him. Siwon oppa just lowered his head and Sungmin turns his back not wanting to face us. The rest were in silence.

Kaori started to walk beside Kyu oppa weakly.

“Get up there…” I heard her speak softly.

I look at DongHae who’s perfectly acting crying and being so serious.

“He’s calling your name until his last breath.” The fish said.

My eyes went wide. WHAT THE!!!

“Jebal…get up now pleassee…” Kaori was begging.

“We’re so sorry.” It was Leeteuk’s turn.

“Aren’t going to get up there???” Kaori’s hurtful voice echoed inside the room.

DongHae looks at me, I cross my arms with a smirk and motion him ‘YOU’RE DEAD!’ using my index finger.

“Why?” I read his lips.

“She knows…” I make him read my lips.

“Huh?”

I did it once more until he finally get what I mean, his eyes went wide.

“HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?????” Kaori finally outcry, she took the pillow and strike Kyuhyun repeatedly.

“Kaori…” Ryeowook called her.

“HOW COULD YOU STILL PLAY A PRANK ON ME LIKE THIS HUH????? YOU DON’T HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT I’M GOING THROUGH!!!!” She shouted crying.

Their eyes went wide. She keeps hitting Kyuhyun until he can’t bear the pain anymore.

“Yaahhhh…I’m still not that well yet!!” He complained covering his face.

“Every night I think about you…I was crying every night and praying for your fast recovery…there’s never once that I didn’t think about you…”

“Whoah!” I mumbled. Everyone else was like 'OUCH'

She keeps hitting him, she was sincere with what she’s saying that made them all lower their head.

Then I saw real tear fall in DongHae’s cheeks. I walk beside him and lend my hand. “Baby.” I whispered.

He look up on me, “it’s all over.”

I nodded with a sweet smile.

 

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun’s POV ☻☻☻☻

I heard everything now. I didn’t complain anymore as her tears starts to flow. I just let her hit me and let out how she feels.

“…you’re still evil even when you almost die!”

I heard them humming laughter.

“Why are you doing this to mee????” She finally hit me weakly; I quickly pulled her in my arms.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered.

“Idiot! Why you only wake up now???” She answered back in a lower voice.

I glance on my hyungs, SBG members and our manager asking a favor, “We don’t have any business here!” Leeteuk hyung shouted.

Then in a moment Kaori and I were left alone inside the room. She was still sobbing in my arms. I lift her chin up.

“Stop crying.” I said as if begging her.

She nodded, “yeh.”

“I watched it.” I said wiping the tears away.

“You do?” She looks at me with innocent wide eyes.

“Yes,” I smiled at her. “We’re free, right?”

She nodded and quickly pulls away from the hug, lowering her head.

“What’s wrong?” I chuckled and pull her again.

“Did…Seungyeon call you already?”

“HUH? Why would you she call me??” I was confused.

“Why not? Isn’t she your girlfriend? Or ex?”

I knock her head softly, “Crazy!” Then I remembered she saw us in Montgomery, “Is that the reason why you ran away from us?”

She nodded. I ruffled her hair. “You’re that clueless until now?”

She’s in silence then I cupped her face. “Look, we’re not dating.”

“Same with Henry.” She finally confessed.

“I already know.” I sighed. “I’m sorry.”

“What for?”

“For hurting you so bad.”

“No, I should be the one…”

“You didn’t do…”

“No. I was being coward to face this reality. It’s my entire fault. If I didn’t keep the threats to myself alone it won’t go this far. You wouldn’t be here.”

“It was a pleasure to save my girl.” I hugged her whispering.

“They might think…” she’s pouting as if she didn’t hear anything.

“They’ll understand.”

She sighed and looks up with a faint smile. “It’s as if a year has passed.”

I nodded. “As if I knew you long before.”

“I’m sorry agian,” she looks at me. “Sorry for bringing you with this kind of situation.”

“I should be telling you that.”

“Ani…”

“I wasn’t around when you need me most.” I lower my head.

“Don’t say that…”

“I even added your pain for staying here that long.”

“No, you’re an angel.” She said seriously.

I chuckled, “you’re calling me evil awhile ago.” I joked so she won’t cry again.

“yah…I’m serious.”

“I didn’t say you’re not.”

She frowned, pouting her lips. “You’re my angel.”

I looked at her differently this time. It’s as if I’m telling her I love you so much!

“I can’t bear to see you suffering because of me.”

“I love you.” I said smiling.

She stares at me. “We’re not yet…”

I pulled her and peck her lips. “Now it’s official.”

The door flew open.

"AYYYAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

"CHUKKAHAE!!!!"

"OH EM GEE!!!!"

They all sang in different lyrics. 

Yesung walks in front of us and hold both his hands as if praying, "You're my angel!" He said dreamily.

"YAH HYUNGGGG!!"

"OPPPPPAAAAA!!!"

"WE'RE AWESOME!!!" Eunhyuk hyung shouted.

"Hana Deul Set!" The leader starts..

"Annyeonhasseyo!!!! urineun Shupeo JUNI-EO!!!!!!!!" 

We laughed hard on their craziness. We didn't know that they're eavesdropping on us.


 

 

comment reply:

iLoveSJ01 That's why I used it OuO and I think it's perfect for the place where she wrote it XDDD

4everlovingkyu I 4everlovingyuu XDD they're official yikess!!!