SM Family

A Twist In My Story

▣▣▣▣ Kyuhyun's POV ▣▣▣▣

I wasn't sure about Yoona's sudden change towards Kaori but I guess it’s about time to forgive and to forget. Everyone deserves another chance though I admit that deep inside me I was against it. I was scared for Kaori. That girl becomes totally fool when she learn to love someone and so as Yoona. Her determination to get what she wants was incredible.

I know I am to blame for what happened.

My phone beeps. Kaori sent me a message.

Kaori: Oppa, you're right about what you said to me the other day. ^^ We went shopping today and I had fun, seriously! kk

I was about to reply when she sent me another message so I read it first.

Kaori: Yah! Biggest baby in the world...I love you. ㅋㅋㅋ

I smiled to myself and typed.

Kyuhyun: I'm happy that you're getting along well with her. ^^

Message sent. I typed another one.

Kyuhyun: Yah! Pretty? PIG...nado saranghae ㅠ.ㅠ

 Message sent. She replied quickly.

Kaori: Hihihi but I’m not that big right? OPPA! What's with ㅠ.ㅠ??

Kyuhyun: You're as big as a new born baby Hahaha Tears of happiness.

She called instead of replying.

"Oppa..."

I cut her. "Call me jagiya."

"Eh?" I heard her chuckled. "Yeobo" She called me with her sweet and innocent voice.

I giggled evilly. "Keep doing that, I'll give you a lot of reward."

"What's my reward then?" She asked me with a cheerful voice.

"Kisseu!"

She laughed for a moment. "I can get a lot of that even if I don't call you yeobo, pshh"

"Ah geuraeyo? Then I won't kiss you anymore." I threatened her.

She became silent for a few second, I imagined her pouting. I can hear from the background that something was moving I wasn’t just sure what it was.

"Babe, are you there?"

"Mmmm." She only answered

I laughed. "Are you mad that I won't kiss you anymore?"

"Eh? Aniyo, it's not like that."

"Eyyy, it’s ok to tell the truth." I was only teasing her.

"Mianhe oppa, I just got home and changed." She apologized.

"You're with Yoona the whole night?" I was amused.

"We really enjoyed each other’s company." She giggled after what she said.

"Are you drunk?" I wondered

"You would find me lying in your bed if I was drunk." She laughed.

I grinned. "Yeah right, you're evolving to a monster when you're drunk.”

She suddenly ended the call. My brow rose. I called her this time using some application.

"Why did you hang up on me?" I was acting mad since it’s a video call.

She giggled and bit her tongue. "I accidentally touched the screen babe, are you mad?"

"Nope." I pouted. "I miss sleeping beside you."

She lay down on her bed and hugged her pillow. "I'm hugging you right now."

"Tch! I'm serious!"

"Do you want to sleep here? This dorm becomes gloomy and empty when you guys left."

"Should I move back there?" A sheepish smile formed my lips.

"Would they allow you?"

“Why won’t they? I will ask others too.” My cheeky smile showed.

“What about our boss?” She was referring to Lee So Man.

"How I wished. Babe, when are you going to shoot the CF with Yoonashi?"

"Mm, just a week from now."

I nodded. "I see. When are you free?"

“On Sunday, I cleared it are you willing to go to church with me?” She acted cutely and talked like a baby.

“Pfft.” I tried not to laugh. “You’re my girlfriend and I love you so much. But why do I get annoyed with that baby act?”

She started laughing; feeling embarrassed. “How could you!”

I chuckled and stared at her. “I’ll come early so we could eat lunch together.”

“Let’s eat outside.” She pouted.

“You’re cooking is much better.” I whined a bit.

“That’s tiring.” She complained.

“Please????” I made a sad face.

She acted thinking. “Mmmm, what do you want me to cook?”

“YESSEU!!!” I shouted.

She giggled again. “Shhhh. You’re waking others up.”

“They won’t wake up. The guys are too tired.”

“What about you? Aren’t you sleepy yet?”

“I’m more worried about you.”

She smiled sweetly and rolled on the bed. “I’m fine. I eat a lot so I have TONS of energy.” She winked.

“I’m jealous.” I suddenly said.

“JEALOUS?” She copied me with wide eyes. “Jealous of?”

I pointed the pillow she’s hugging using my lips. “That pillow, he’s hugging you while I can’t.”

“Too cheesy!” She leaned and kissed the phone.

“Oh! Do it again, I’m not yet ready.” I said that made her burst into laughter. “PALIIII!!” I ordered.

She did kiss the screen again.

“Eyy, you should have count 1, 2, 3”

“WHY DON’T YOU COUNT FOR YOURSELF?!”

I chuckled when she reacted so much. “On three. 1, 2…” We both kissed the screen of our phones.

She stared at me then unintentionally yawned. "I have a schedule tomorrow morning. Good night!" She waved her hands.

I kissed her over the screen again. "Alright, take some rest. I love you! Good night!"

 

SHOOTING OF CF

▣▣▣▣ Kaori's POV ▣▣▣▣

As far as I am concern, Yoona unnie and I were enjoying each other’s company. We did a lot of selcas together. We ate and talk with the staffs. Then the CF director came towards us.

"Oh, annyeonghasseyo!" I got up from my chair and bowed at him.

He chuckled. "That's how Leeteuk greet seniors and his hoobaes."

I covered half of my face; chuckling. "Ahh, yeh. Teukie oppa taught me that."

He sat with us and the producer. Yoona offered them what we have for lunch.

"Kamsahamnidda! But we already ate."

The director talked again. "I saw how close you guys are..."

It made us look at each other and chuckle.

"Mm, yeh." We both answered.

"You both have good reviews up to now. Netizens like you; that was a big thing."

"Oh jnjjayo?" I said.

Yoona giggled.

"We're currently thinking of doing a story-line in CF's for this product and I was thinking of how about both of you do this CF. I think you guys would be good together with Kim SoEunshi."

My eyes blinked as I was a fan of her.

"Yeh, that sounds nice. What do you think Kaoli?" Yoona asked me.

I nodded; eye smiling. "I'm looking forward to it."

“I worked with her before with the same product.” Yoona stated.

“Really?” I looked at her.

“Your innocent looks matched so…” The director didn’t finish his sentence and chuckled.

"But it would take months to do it as it was just a proposal right now."

We nodded. They left us in excitement. I posted our selca in instagram and she told me to put some caption.

"We just ate lunch together! BURP!"

My phone suddenly rings. Sooyoung was calling.

"TWINNNIEEEEE!" I screamed excitedly.

"KYAAAAAAAHHHH!"

I started laughing and turn the speaker phone on. "I'm with Yoona unnie."

"Sooyiungie." Yoona called her.

"Hmmmp, I just called to say let's eat dinner tonight."

I know she was jealous of my sudden closeness to Yoona. The girl beside me laughed so hard.

"That's a good idea. Let's ask others too."

"Alright twinnie, I'll give them a call."

 

▣▣▣▣ Kyuhyun's POV ▣▣▣▣

"Let's have an hour break."

I heard claps filling the practice room. "You all worked hard."

I tiredly drop my fluffy on the chair and wiped my sweat off my face. Shindong hyung sat beside me.

"Kyuhyunah, gwenchana?"

I nodded. "Yeh."

"That's not what your face say."

"Ohh the girls were together." Siwon hyung was looking at his phone.

"Who?" I asked.

"SNSD, fx and SBG." He answered.

"Why don't we ask the boys?" Eunhyuk hyung said wiping his arms.

Siwon chuckled. "They all updated with the same photo."

"Kaorishi was getting so close to Yoonashi recently." Wookie commented.

"Yes, too close that she even used our only time together to be with Yoona." I sneered.

They all laughed at me. "Let's gatecrash on their party." Our manager said.

Our face got brighten up then decided to surprise the girls. We even took a selca with the choreographers.

We called all the guys but not all of them could come.

 

SBG DORM

▣▣▣▣ Yoona's POV ▣▣▣▣

"Why are you all here?" Yuri asked the guys.

SJ, SHINee and Trax members all came to SM girl group's dinner date.

"Wae? We're part of SM Family too." Eunhyuk oppa exclaimed.

Even their managers came. keke The place looked small and overcrowded. Erika turned the lights off and replaced it with disco lights. The feeling of inside the bar suddenly came out to me. Shindong oppa turned the music on that heat the floor on making others groove to the loud music. I felt my phone vibrate so I excused myself to answer the call.

Fei was calling me. I answered it. "Yeoboseyo?"

"I have a huge secret to tell you." She said to me.

I was so nervous to hear it. "What is it?" I asked.

"It's about that girl!"

"Kaori?"

"Yes."

"Look...I dont want to 'cause harm anymore and..."

She cut me off by saying. "You'll hurt no one, if you're thinking that way."

I sighed.

"I know Kaori's real brother."

"Real brother?" I was confused. My brow rose.

"This will be a huge scandal and I'm sure it will hurt Kaori." She chuckled.

"I told you I don't want to hurt them anymore."

"What about Kyuhyun?"

I let out another sigh and listen to her for a moment while I was thinking about Kyuhyun oppa.

"Yoona..."

"Tell me the whole story." I made the hardest decision.

Lei’s twin sister told me everything she knows about Kaori. I was seriously shocked because that news was really huge. Kaori was known for having such amazing backgrounds and a perfect well-to-do family. She was even featured to a lot of magazines. But with these secrets in Kaori’s life which she doesn’t even know would be huge.

Now that I know everything, should I tell Kaori?

Should I use that information to get what I want?