I finally found my best friend!

A Twist In My Story

Weeks have passed and we’re still on training, by this time we practice along with Super Junior. I get to know them better now.  My fan girl side was completely out, out of me.

◘ Leeteuk, he’s scary sometimes because his leader side arises. But he’s like a father to all of us. He thinks of us first before him.

◘ Heechul oppa is really cool. He’s funny but sometimes you’ll just want to stay away from him ‘cause you know! Unpredictable actions…haha LOL!

 

◘ Yesungie is the weirdest guy among them. But he’s kind and funny, sometimes I woke up with Dangkkoma beside me, I run to him screaming…

“Oppa! What’s Dangkkoma doing in my bed??”

He’ll just answer me. “Why? Dangkkoma told me you wanted to have a girl bonding with her.”

He’ll chuckle and leave me with a o____O* face “Are you crazy?”

 

◘ Shindong oppa is really nice, he can make people around him smile whenever they are upset. But he mostly spent his time with his girlfriend, Nari.

◘ Sungmin makes me feel a little girl. He shares his pink things with me and if he’s bored he’ll ask me. “Kaori let’s play guitar together!” Take note, using his cute voice.

◘ The monkey guy, Hyukkie, he’s very nice. They can prank him 3 times a day but instead of getting mad he’ll cry a bit and eat sweets as long as he wants then he’s okay.

◘ Donghae fishy, he’s calling me little Song Hye Kyo. He acts so cute but I think it’s his normal. He always play a prank at his hyungs, but in the end he’s the one getting bullied. 

◘ Siwonnie, omo! The hawtie. I feel like I’m drooling whenever I see his chocolate abs. He’s very holy a straight Christian! Well I find him weird at times, you know, his well mannered gestures.

◘ Baby Wookie is like a little boy with a Mommy role to his hyungs. But sometime’s he’s annoying ‘cause he’s always like, “Kaori-shi, can you help me with this?” then sometimes “help me compose this” and “Let’s go buy groceries”. Aish he never asked my unni’s to go with him.

◘ And that evil maknae! He’s always "in" for a prank to his hyungs. He’ll get a pail of water then…wooohhh…splash it to his sleeping hyung.

 

One time I’m making my way to the bathroom to take a shower but the lights all over the dorms turned off. Then Siwon oppa is rushing out from the bathroom with no clothes on…my eyes went wide with the scene of him.

“Oppa.” I greeted him my eyes were focus on his 6 layered abs.

He quickly covered himself with his hands. “He-Hi!”

“It’s really hot now, isn’t it?” My eyes were still on his abs. 

“Where are you going?” He asked awkwardly.

“I’m going to the garden to get some fresh air.” I point the way up to the studio.

“It’s down there.” He point the stairs.

“Oh, I know. I’ll go now.” I made my way down still can’t look away from his abs.

Then I heard him shout .“Kyuh…yun…ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!”

The lights suddenly . Later on I’ve learned that it’s Kyuhyun, he just wanted to see his hyungs abs. LOL naughty but thanks to him, I saw Siwon’s holy body LOL :p

◘ Zhoumi, I’ve never been close to him but he is closer to my unni’s but not to the point that we’re not talking.

 

◘ And my life savior Henry, we always talk every time before and after the training. It’s weird but I think he’s my best friend. I call him Mojako and it’s because he hates water.

Then he’s calling me Doraemon because everywhere I go I'm bring a bag with me that contains everything I need.

 

It’s almost 6:30pm when we finished training. It’s really exhausting. We’re all sweating and looking for fresh air and cold water.

“Kaori, choreograph the chorus of the first song you’ll going to release for debut!” Our manager ordered me.

“Arasso seonsaeng-nim.” I replied still out of breath.

“No. I mean do it right now and I’m going to see it tomorrow.” He said that caused my eyes to widen.

“What? B-but it’s…” I sighed. “Okay. I’ll do it.”

“Good.” He said. “Yuri, Aki, Erika, Mika and Lei.” He continued while pointing my unni’s. “You’ll do the singing but leave the bridge part to Kaori, okay?”

They all nodded. “Arasso.” Then the manager walked out of the room.

“Hey  Doraemon, need help?” Henry asked.

I smiled at him and nodded. “Thanks Mojako!”

He winked at me and was about to give me a bottle of water when Kyuhyun came and snatch it on his hands.

“Oh thanks Henry!” Kyuhyun said and walked away.

“Aish! That curly head, maybe his brain is curly too!” I'm whispering to Henry with annoyance.

He rubbed my hair and chuckled.

“Do you want to sleep first before we choreograph the song?”

I look straight to him. “Can I?”

“Sure. I’ll wake you up at 8.” He said and went out.

The girls were all in the training room and other SJ members, Leeteuk, Yesung, Shindong, EunHae, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun. I sat on the couch, stretch myself and I didn’t notice that I fell asleep.

 

 ▣▣▣▣ Kyuhyun's POV ▣▣▣▣

It’s almost 3 weeks when the match started and now trainees were all here to debut after 6 months. This is SMents idea. They will form another girl group that will be named after Super Junior so they would easily be loved by others. They planned to get members from different country so those girls can easily be known in their own country along with the group and of course us, Super Junior. They worry because bands sometimes disband after the 5th album or year. But I don’t know if this idea will work either.

We were supposed to train them so we should be a little tough; the manager told me that these girls are ELF’s. But there’s only one girl that caught my eyes, she's Kim Kaori. She looked like Kim Tae Hee noona. She’s pretty and very talented; maybe if she’s a boy every girl will go crazy over her. But seeing her always with Henry makes me feel disturbed.

That little rascal! He’s taking my baby away from me. and the fact that they have an endearment. 

What’s that again?

I think for a moment.

Mojako? Doraemon? Disgusting!

“Hey!” Yesung hyung tapped my shoulder. “What’s bothering you?”

Leeteuk, Shindong, and Ryeowook are laughing at me.

“What?” I said a bit annoyed.

“What?” Ryeowook imitate what I’ve said. “You’re asking us?”

“I think we should ask you that.” Yesung is still laughing.

“Drinking the bottle without water?” It’s Shindong hyung's turn.

I drop the bottle on the floor. ”Don’t mind me hyung!”

“You’re staring at the two.” Ryeowook pointed Kaori and Henry with his lip. “Oh!” Wookie shook his head as if he knows everything now. “I see, the evil maknae is jealous.” He teased me.

“Anniyo. Why would I?” I defend myself then I glance on the two again.

"Hey Doraemon, need help?” I heard Henry asking Kaori.

She’s smiling sweetly at him then nodded.

What did Henry do to make her smile like that? Aish! Kaori never talked to me since I kissed her forehead.

“Thanks Mojako!” She replied smiling but still it sounds that she’s really tired.

Henry is handing her a bottle of water.

I hate this scene!! 

I hurriedly walk towards them and snatch the bottle from Henry’s hands.

“Oh thanks Henry!” I grinned and went back to my hyungs.

“You are really evi!l” Leeteuk started laughing again.

“No he is really jealous of Henry.” Said Yesung.

I curled my lips up a bit. “Hyung I said I’m not!” I acted annoyed.

 

FEW HOURS LATER

I look all over the dorms to find someone I can prank. Then I saw Lei, Anchovy and Shindong hyung.

“Wait!” Shindong screamed.

“Stay still, this is fun!” Lei smirked, she’s handing a pail of water.

What are they doing?

I asked myself. I followed them out of curiosity then I saw Kaori lying in couch sleeping peacefully. Lei lift the pail of water.

“DON'T!” I shouted.

“Don’t do it!” Hyukkie is trying to stop Lei from pranking the sleeping Kaori.

♫ SPLASH ♫

I grabbed Lei’s hand and took the pail of out of her hands.

I heard Kaori complaining. “It’s too cold!”

I looked at her; I got shocked the way she looks at me.

“It’s not what you think!” I said and shake my head.

“How could you?” She's starting to clench her fist.

“I didn’t do it.” I put the pail down and raise my right hand up. “I promise!”

Her eyes became teary. “Cold-hearted brat! You’re trying to escape the fact while I caught you in the act?” She’s shouting now.

“Low down your voice. Hyungs might hear you.” I said, I don't mean anything, I'm only trying to calm her.

“I hate you!” She said lowering her voice but still with anger. “I’ll get my revenge on you.” she said then ran out.

We’re all left blank.

“Kyuhyun, are you okay?’ Hyukkie hyung taps my back.

I just looked at him.

What the heck! How can I be okay when the girl I really like hates me now? Aish!

 

▣▣▣▣ Kyuhyun's POV ▣▣▣▣ 

“It’s so cold!” I complained when I felt cold water poured all over my body. I look up to see Kyuhyun holding a pail.

This evil maknae is really cold-hearted. I’m freezing to death here then here he is splashing me cold water. I hate him! I really hate him!

He looked at me then his eyes got widened. “It’s not what you think.”

I’m still controlling my temper. “How could you?”

“I didn’t do it.” He is putting the pail down. “I promise!" He raise his right hand up.

I felt like I’m gonna cry anytime soon.

Why are they treating me like this?

First Fei Yi, Mei and Ce’, they all hate me. Then yesterday Leeteuk oppa said I’m the reason why he’s upset. And now, Kyuhyun that I like the most is pouring me cold water while I’m sleeping.

Does he want me to be out of here?

I burst out. “Cold-hearted brat! You’re trying to escape the fact while I caught you in the act?”

“Low down your voice, hyungs might hear you.” He said that made me really mad.

Lower my voice? What is he thinking of? He wants me to be calm after that annoying prank?

“I hate you!" I was trying to hold back my tears “I’ll get revenge on you.” I said  then ran out.

“What the…” I hear a familiar voice.

It’s Henry.

“What happened to you Doraemon? Why are you? Aish!” He quickly covered me with his towel.

I stared at him. I didn’t notice that tears were rolling down my cheeks. He wiped it off, I hugged him and let go of me.

“Mojako, do you think I’m a bad person? Because everybody hates me here.” I said sobbing like a kid. “Fei Yi, Mei and Ce’, Leeteuk oppa and now Kyuhyun.”

He hugged me back.

“This is the first time that everybody hated me. I wanna go home Henry.”

He’s trying to comfort me by rubbing my back.

“It hurts me.” He said “You didn’t see me as your friend.” We parted.

He posed cutely and it made me chuckle a bit. “I’m your best friend, right?”

“Mochi!” I pinched his cheeks

“See? you’re smiling now. My charms are really working.” His eyes smiled. “Change now.” He then pushed me towards my room.

 

▣▣▣▣ Kyuhyun's POV ▣▣▣▣ 

I’m really mad at myself, on Lei and my hyungs.

“Why did you do that?” I glared.

“No. Me and Shindong is trying to stop her.” Monkey defended.

Lei lowered her head down.

“She’s mad at me, what will you do now? Huh?” I angrily shouted at Lei. “Tch!”

I left them and followed Kaori, I hide when I saw her hugging Henry.

“I wanna go home Henry.” She said.

Henry?  This is the first time that she called him that way.

“It hurts me.” I heard Mochi said then they let go of each other. “You didn’t see me as your friend. I’m your best friend, right?”

Kaori nodded. “Mochi!”

“See? You’re smiling now my charms are really working.” He said as if winking on Kaori. “Change now.” He's pushing Kaori to her room.

I felt like someone’s punching my heart seeing her and that punk together though he said clearly that they were just best friends. It might be too early to say that but I do like her. And it’s still…urgggg!!! I can’t even go near her and now she hates me.

Aish! How can I make her fall for me in this situation? And that punk! Best friend? What best friend? It’s obvious that he likes Kaori.