Debut Day!

A Twist In My Story

▣▣▣▣ Kaori's POV ▣▣▣▣

Finally after two months we will debut as Sapphire Blue Girls and as I expected there are criticisms and praises. What’s funny is there are articles saying that I’m a little Song Hye Kyo and others say I’m a carbon copy of Kim Tae Hee.

“Kaori, look at this one.” Pauline is handing me the magazine.

“What’s with this?” I raise my eyebrow.

“Just read it!”

“Mm…well…let me…1, a new girl group will debut next week; 2 Would ELF’s like the new group; 3 Sapphire Blue Girls has different nationalities; 4 Kim Kaori the multi-talented and Pauline the angel’s voice; 5 Kim Tae Hee and Song Hye Kyo vs. Kim Kaori; 6 1st carrier single of SBG a big hit?; 7 The true identity of Kim Kaori; 8 Kaori Kim is a pure Korean.”

I look at Pauline. “A pure Korean?”

“Yes, that’s what I really want to tell you.”

“What? Why?”

“Because…you don’t really look like a Chinese.”

I stared at Pauline and fold the magazine. I think of my family.

Yeah she’s right! I don’t look like a Chinese either Spanish but a pure Korean.

“You know what Pau?”

“Mmm?” she’s eating chips.

“I’m curious too. I’m the only one in the family that don’t look Chinese either Spanish.”

“I notice that too.” She said without looking at me.

Sigh. “Aish! Let’s forget about it!”

“Okay!”

“Let’s get ready now!” I stood up from the swivel chair.

We are in a luxurious hotel, a week before our debut SM Entertainment already revealed our identity and he told us that they will air our training days with Super Junior.

I’m staying with the girls in one room. We’re all dressed up.

“The MV’s are rolling!” The girl announce to us.

“I’m really nervous!” Yuri feeling her heart.

“Don’t worry unni we’ll just go for press conference.” I told her to make her feel a little better.

“Pau, you look pale.” Mika lifting Pau’s face.

“Anniyo.” Paunline denied.

“We can do this! Fighting!” I cheered them but they all just smile weakly on me.

“Ne. Fighting…”  Erika said motionless.

“Come on guys cheer up!” I’m in an exaggerated voice but seems nothing happened.

I sighed. It’s not working on them; if they continue to be like this I’ll be nervous too. I pouted

“Knock knock!” Leeteuk’s face popped out from the dressing room door.

We all just stared at him then all of the members entered the room too.

“What the F*** you all look pale!” Heechul eyeing each one of us.

I smiled at Heechul and he sits beside me.

“Little miss leader.” He's playing with my hair. “You should cheer your members.”

“That’s what I’m doing a while ago.” I pouted.

He smiled at me. “Then let me give you a big hug!”

All my nervousness were all gone when he hugged me.

 

 

▣▣▣▣ Kyuhyun's POV ▣▣▣▣

I’m still watching the MV of SBG. My Baby Kaori, she’s awesome in that video. Then I noticed my hyungs were all gone.

What if reporters caught me here alone? I must follow them or I’ll be dead!

I’m entering the room of SBG.

“Then let me give you a hug” I heard Heechul hyungs voice. He’s hugging my Kaori.

I never felt jealous when he’s with Kaori I don’t know why but I’m comfortable enough to let him hug her every now and then. He has this unpredictable actions but I never saw him throwing tantrums on Kaori. I wonder why? Maybe, hyung wants a little sister. I suddenly remember what Donghae hyung told me about Hee-nim.

FLASHBACK

“Can you keep a secret?” Donghae asks me.

“Of course!”

He motioned his pointing finger for me to come closer. And I’m really curious what it is about.

“Heechul hyung has a sister.” He whispered.

“Nan arroyo!” I got mad at him; everyone knows that he has a sister. “Is this all my curiosity about?”

“Anniyo. He said his father had a Chinese girlfriend but this girl already have babies as well as his father.”

“Then?”

“His father had a baby with his Chinese girlfriend, a baby girl. Before his father died he made Heechul hyung swear to him that he’ll look for his little sister. He even left a picture of that baby girl with her mom.”

“Eh?” I got shocked. “Where’s the picture?”

“He’s keeping it.”

END OF FLASHBACK

Maybe he sees Kaori as his little sister.

 

▣▣▣▣ Kaori's POV ▣▣▣▣

“We’ll start the press conference!” Said the manager and head out.

“This is it!” I said cheerfully.

“Pali, pali, pali!” The stylist do us the final touches.

 

THE PRESS CONFERENCE

 (This is the banner of SBG, starting from left: Lei, Akiko, Yuri, Kaori, Pauline, Mika and Erika)

It’s really bright when we walk out of the room and sit in the curved style chairs with me in the middle. The camera’s flash was hurting my eyes. There are video cams, reporters can be seen all over and even fans. Fan? Yes fans.

 I smiled at them with my heart still beating so loud. I looked at my members and it’s a sign for them to stand up too.

“Annyeong hasseyo! We are Super Junior’s Super girl!” I said the first line.

“Sapphire Blue Girls.” We sing in chorus.

“Hi I’m Kim Kaori, the leader of the group.” I'm still smiling at them but now with confidence.

“I’m Akiko, the eldes!t”

“Good evening! I’m Erika!”

“My name is Lei.”

“Hello! I am Yuri.”

“I’m Mika.” She wave her hand smiling at the reporters.

“And I’m the maknae Pauline.”

They ask so many questions to us especially on me, Pauline and Mika.

“Kim Kaori is it true that your group will sing Korean, Japanese, English and Spanish songs?” asks reporter 1

“Yes, I think so.” I answered.

“To Pauline, they say that you’re a friend of Kaori ever since and it is the reason why you’re in the group now?”

“Half, only half of it was true.”

“Is it true that the two leaders were dating?”

“No. It’s not true.” I simply answered.

“To Mika, they said that you are a Sungmin girl. Does it mean that you are his girlfriend?”

“No, we’re not a couple. They only said that because I’m the aegyo queen and the pumpkin girl of our group.”

These were just examples of their questions. Some questions still came up about me and Kyuhyun about the album I released as a soloist ft. him,

But as typical almost all of our answers is a BIGGG NOOO!!

The Press Conference ended well.

What will happen next?  I ask myself. We get back to our dressing room and saw Mr. Manager and the rest of the SJ members.

Mr. Manager claps his hands. “Good job girls! You did great!”

We all bowed at him and say our thank you.

I hugged Heechul. “Your hug really worked.”

“We should celebrate!” Excited Yesung cheered.

“Don’t worry we already rent a restauran.t” Mr. Manager joining us.

“That’s great!” Eeteuk showing his dimple.

“But the other SM artists are there too.” He added.

“Eh? Why?” Kyuhyun in dismay.

“Hey maknae.” Heechul rubbing his hair. “She’s not gonna bite you.” He chuckled.

“Why do they have to be with us?” Said Kyuhyun in disgrace.