RISK, REJECT and RESPECT

A Twist In My Story

MONTHS PASSED – BEIJING CHINA

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

The back-to-back concert with Super Junior continues. The first thing we did when we arrived at the Hotel was contact Hangeng oppa. They were too excited to meet him again specially Yuri unnie. Like what we did in Montgomery we occupied the entire floor. Super Junior at the 25th and we’re on the 26th,I just notice leader’s have special treatments when out of the country. I have a solo room while others were sharing and the room service is kind a different.

Others went out to meet Hangeng while others were just sleeping in their room. Leeteuk, Siwon, EunHae,  Mia, Pau and I we’re drinking at the Hotel’s coffee shop to relax and do talking after the press conference.

“Yah oppa, est-ce tout va bien?”

(French – Is everything alright?)

“Huh?” Leeteuk’s brow rosed.

“I mean, what’s wrong?” I ask him in Korean.

“Nothing…” Leeteuk shook his head and exhales a big load.

“You don’t look fine though.” I smirk crossing my arms.

He walks beside DongHae oppa then tap him on his shoulder that made fishy wiggle his brow.

“I know now who’s behind the wheels that almost hit Pau.” He’s upset with his news too.

“NUGU???” Donghae’s mood suddenly changed too.

“Jessicashi.” The leader simply answered.

“WHAAATTT????!!” Our comment with wide eyes.

“Heechul contact everyone he knows and traced the car.” He’s nodding,. “It appears that she owns the car.”

“Do you want me to talk to her?” Siwon oppa asked DongHae.

“Don’t worry it won’t happen again.” He calmly told us then kiss Pau’s forehead.

She nodded while smiling sweetly on DongHae oppa. “As long as I know that you’re here with me, I will never be afraid and feel alone.”

I feel jealous just watching them.

“Kaoli.” Mika called me.

“Mm?”

“Just call your boyfriend!” She started laughing.

I curl my lips. “No way!”

I don’t know the reason but they just laugh on me.

= = = =

“YAH!! DON’T KILL ME!!!” He shouted.

“I won’t let you win!” I said smirking.

“HEYYYY!!! That’s awful.” He commented.

“It’s just a game, okay???” I chuckled.

“LET’S STOP THIS!!” He growled quitting the mission and sit back on the bed at my back.

I turn to face him. “Who’s the GENIUS NOW?” I laugh out loud.

“PSHH!! I just let you win.” He smirked evilly.

“Geurae???” I shook my head, “Yeah, right I believe you for this 10th time.”

He pulled another chair and sit in front of me while laughing. “Let’s ask manager-nim to make us the next guest at Hello Baby.”

I chuckled again. “Wae? Wae? You want to baby sit?”

“Ani…I wanted to feel like the luckiest guy on earth.”

I punch his shoulder gently. “Sure you are, tall, handsome, you’re popular, raised from a good family, has a pretty noona, Super Junior as your loving brothers, and has a beautiful voice. YOU ARE BLESSED!!”

“You think so?”

“AND not to mention you have the prettiest girlfriend.” I burst out laughing.

He smirked. “WHOAH!!!! I heard the pig speaking now.” He tilted his head.

My eyes blink. “What’s wrong??”

“So..Hee..is..calling...you.”

He read out loud. “Ohh!” I spin the swivel chair around then Kyuhyun move closer and hug my waist resting his chin on my shoulder.

I accept the call. “Annyeongg!” I cutely wave my hands.

“BAAAABBBBYyyyyyy Kaolliiiiii!!” She screamed.

“I’m not deaf unnie…” I chuckled pouting. “By the way, this is Kyuhyun.”

“Hi!” Evil maknae smiled at her.

“OWW…hi there!! Don’t you dare hurt my baby sister, arasseo???” So Hee warned him making a close fist.

Then suddenly DongWoon and JaeHyun’s face popped out of the screen.

My smile got brighter. ASDFJGAHGKDH “AAAHHHHHHH!” I screamed, “OPPPPPAAAAA!!!” wave wave

I felt Kyuhyun move away.

“YAH!! We’re not deaf!” DongWoo exclaimed.

I heard Kyuhyun chuckled too.

“I have something to tell you…” So Hee pushed the two guys away.

My eyes blink, “what is it unnie?”

“I already told uncle, your Manager oppa and Mr. Lee Soo Man about this.” She sounded serious.

“Eh? What is it?”

She told me about WME’s co-CEO personally talked to her when she’s still in New York. When he learned that she’s the niece SM Entertainmet’s CEO, he did everything to contact and talk to her. The company wants us to work with them. Our company disagrees with it since we’re only rooky.  It’s risky, I know but won’t it be a good start for us to be a global artist in just a year?

Our company including our manager gave us no choice but to reject the offer. Though we haven’t talk about it yet with other members I know they will disagree.

My phone hums in the intro of I love you so

It’s text message from our manager.

I swiped my phone and enter the pin code.

Manager oppa:

                We’ll have a meeting tomorrow, don’t tell the other girls yet. We’ll talk about something. Don’t be late ^^

I laughed on the smiley at the last part.

“Aisshh jinjja!” Kyuhyun shook his head, “that might be another project for you.” He pouted like a kid.

I rub his cheeks. “That’s good news.” I shudder.

He hugged me again. “I hate it when I only see you in video calls, you know that.”

I poke his nose. “Well, that gives us the excitement when we meet again.” I wink at him.

He chuckled. “Anyways, get some rest before the concert later.”

“Should I push you away?” I laugh, its SS4 not No Ordinary.

“Why? You’ve done that many times before.”

“Yah! Who told you to bring the past back????”

He started laughing, “Just kidding my lovely piggy.”

I pouted on what he called me.

“Wae???” He chuckled again then smacks my pouting lips.

“Why don’t you just sleep hmmm???” I raise an eyebrow.

“Only if, you offer me your bed.” I saw him grinning.

“What if…” I said sweetly. “I kick you out of my room right now???” now I’m glaring.

He pleaded with puppy eyes. “Pleasssee?”

“Aisshhh!! Haven’t seen you do that…” shaking my head. “okay.”

He giggled like kid and beat me down to bed. “Let’s sleep kid.”

“YAAAAHHHH!!!” I complained.

 

THE NEXT DAY – SEOUL

We took the first flight back to Korea this morning. I intend to hop in Kyuhyun’s car since he’ll go to SM too. I just wonder what the meeting is all about and I’m the only SBG who will come. Super Junior was complete.

 

We’re seated all around the conference room with our managers. First they ask about what Super Junior wants in their next concert, an additional performance or props maybe.

“Add more fireworks!!!” Eunhyuk cheered.

“Annii…more lights!” Yesung made his hand twinkle.

“The performance was already appealing.”

I was just staring at how they exchange ideas and all.

“Kaori, we asked you here for some reason.” My manager started.

I nodded. “Yeh.”

He opened the offer for us, he gave us two options. First, lose our career in Korea and start a new one in WME with a different group name if we accept the offer. He meant to say were me and my group will start a new career. The second option was to decline the offer and we won’t lose anything but they will let us appear as individuals in shows.

“Why should I only decide on this?” I frowned.

“You are the SBG leader.”

“But I’m not the only SBG member.” I said almost complaining.

I felt Kyuhyun hold my hand tightly under the table.

"Wait." Leeteuk oppa tried to make the mood better. "Don't you think she should know others opinion about this?"

Yesung laughed. "There's no choice hyung."

“Okay, I’ll decide on this, alone. But please give me some time to think.” I calmly beg our manager.

Kyuhyun drive me back to the dorm and others went on their way.

"You okay?" He asks me sincerely.

I nodded. "Maybe, I just need some advice from Taeyeon, Vic omma..." I shudder, "or much better if it's Leeteuk oppa."

"Be strong, you're only just in the mid of decision making." He chuckled. He was calm, I don't know.

"I don't get it." I said in dismay.

"There will come a time that...you guys would fight over something."

I look at him seriously. He laughed. "I know. But things are different between the group of girls than the group of guys." 

"Just be calm, think carefully and listen to elderly advices."

"Well, I haven't talk to the girls."

"Tell me if something happens, arasseo?"

I nodded smiling at him. 

"We're here." 

“Thank you.” I peck his cheek and walk out of the car.

“See you later!” He wave at me goodbye.

I talk to my group one by one since not all of them were at home. As what I expected, they all turned it down aside from Lei. She told me she needs it badly. When I asked her why she just shook her head and walked away leaving me with three words.

“Forget about it!!!” She told me and closed the door with a bang.

I sighed; bite my lower lip and it made me think.

Am I doing well as a leader?

Why did she have to rudely close that door on my face?

Am I being hard on them? Or they are just tired whenever they do that to me?

I quickly took my key’s and drive to SBS, hoping that Sungmin and Ryeowook oppa won’t notice the reason of my sudden visit on their show. 

 


Update! OuO don't forget to subscribe, comment and vote :P
Does anyone here know why I entitled this chapter RISK, REJECT and RESPECT?? lol
This would be the beginning of the end! hahahaha rawr <3

YAY!! \(^_^)/ GRADUATE!! 

4everlovingkyu They intend to freak us out LOLOL