Sorry Sorry!

A Twist In My Story

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

Heechul, Ryeowook, Sungmin and Leeteuk were preparing dinner in the kitchen while others are with me watching. I just threaten them with the consequence; we actually help each other with all the chores. Like Ryeowook do all the cooking and now he’s with his hyung’s, Henry and Zhou Mi do all the gardening but now EunHae is helping them. Now they gave a helping hand without someone asking their help.

 

“Dinner’s ready” Sungmin calling us all

“Miss Kaori, Do you want me to carry you?” Kyuhyun kneel in front of me.

“DISGUSTING!” Donghae commented walking through our side

I glared on Kyuh. “Will you please stop it??” pushing him up.

“You ask me to do this for 2 weeks” he explained.

I glared at him again.

Then Mika and Ryeowook start singing When falling in love with a friend.

 

Ryeowook    ♫ Our friendship is something closer than lovers ♫

Mika    ♫ But what should I do? I’ve grown so fond of you baby ♫

Both    ♫ Before I know it, everything of you

I’ve grown fond of everything of you

Silently, more silently, I will come closer to you

I like all that you are, like everything

Even though the words “I love you” aren’t said

Please just stay with me like this, please promise me, forever ♫

 

“It won’t happen” I smirked

Kyuhyun just winked at me and point to Pauline and Donghae, they both turning in red like tomatoes.

I smiled with the scene and walk like a kid to the kitchen.

“Kaori likes teasing her with Kyuhyun” Hyukkie commented.

“Eh? Juhgiyo?” My eyes widened.

 

That evil Kyuhyun! He just poinys the two so I would smile like I like them teasing me with Kyuhyun.

 

I kick him in his knees when he seat in front of me.

 

“Awww” he cried.

 

I get a piece of the meat and put it in his plate. “That’s for my DEAR KYUH” I emphasized dear Kyuh and kick him once more.

“aaHhh Ouch! Yeah, thanks” he said trying to hide the pain.

Heechul laugh at us. I think he knows what I’m doing since he’s just beside me. “You have rehearsals after this, right?”

“Yep, wanna come?” I ask him in English.

“Oh shure. Ah will cam” he answered in broken English.

We all chuckle.

“Wae?” what’s wrong?” he asks.

I just shook my head. And start eating. The food was really delicious that’s why I finished 3 plates. Then I saw Shindong holding his tummy.

“Ahhh” Shindong rubbing again his belly. “I’m so full”

“You ate 3 plates.” Leeteuk stated.

I saw his plate still with foods on it, he can’t finish the 4th plate maybe.

I smiled at him. “Oppa, I’ll help you eat that” giggle.

“Aren’t you full yet?” they all ask me.

“I’m still hungry” I pouted. “My tummy is violent right now. He he he!”

“Oh gawwdd!!” Shindong tapped his forehead. “You have a nice appetite huh?”

“Nicer than yours.” I said getting his plate. And start eating.

 

 

◘◘◘◘

 

We’re still rehearsing though it’s already midnight. I’m really sweaty and tired. Our performance day is approaching,  2 months I think.

 

Hey it’s already near for us. We don’t have that much time to play like a kid since Super Junior is promoting their album overseas and SBG too.

 

“Are you two really rehearsing?” Heechul pointed us.

“Oppaaa” I pouted.

How can we finish things, I mean this rehearsal thing if Kyuhyun acts like a kid? And I’m telling all of you, dancing is not that easy even if they say that you are the best.

There’s no perfect in this world but someone said that practice makes perfect and even if it did so artists like us especially those in all fields. Like singing, dancing, acting, writing and composing songs, even if you are the one who made it you can still have a little mistake which actually turns big because of everyone’s watching over you. Though they are fans, anti’s and or medias.

 

And those little mistakes can be your downfall in this kind of industry. But thank God, some fans who are really crazy over you find your mistakes cute.

He laughs. “It feels like I’m watching Tom and Jerry live”

“What for?” Kyuhyun’s turn to ask.

 

....Wanna know why?

....Okay I’ll tell you....

 

We’re practicing this y couple dance and there’s a part that he’ll spin me and I have to land in his arms. But he’s doing it with all his force so I almost fall on the floor then he’ll catch me when my back is nearly hitting the ground.

 

MY BACK HURTS SOOO MUCCHH!! DOESN”T HE KNOW THAT??

 

So when it’s time for my revenge I’ll step on his foot so he’ll cry in pain.

I always wear stilettos if you don’t know.

 

WE”RE BOTH EVIL IN OUR OWN WAYS! HAHAHHA!devil

 

 

“Always fighting” Hee sighed. “I better go so you two can concentrate.” He leaves the room.

I sit on the ground, Indian sit.

“Let’s do it once more” Kyuhyun force me to stand.

“Just 5 minutes break” I pulled myself back and lay down on the floor.

“I’m your boss if it’s time for rehearsals.” Hands on his waist

I pouted.

“Move up, I’ll count 1, 2, 3”

I covered my ears.

“I’ll hang you if you don’t get up from there.”

I crawled into a ball.

“Tch.”

Then I feel him lift me on his back with my face facing the ground.

“Oh omo! What are you doing? You stupid Cho Kyuhyun!”

“Carrying you!”

“Put me downnn” I struggle. “Aish! Moron, don’t you hear me?”

“My name is Cho Kyuhyun.”

“Whatever, just put me down loser.”

“I’m not a loser!”

“I beat you in your precious game, so you are STUPID, MORON FEELING GENIUS!!!” I screamed.

 

He walks to the door and go straight to the terrace, he put me in the edge of the terrace so I’m facing him now. He’s holding my shoulders.

 

I look at the ground.

 

Omy! I’m really afraid of heights and I’m not ready to die yet! He’s insane!

 

“Hey don’t push me down there!” I hold his arms.

“I won’t if you follow everything I said” he smirk.

“Yes, yes I’ll do it” I said desperately.

But he pushed me…

“Waaahhhhhh!!!”

 

 

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun’s POV ☻☻☻☻

 

She’s really stubborn. I carried her to the terrace and place her in the edge. I held her shoulders so she won’t fall from the three storey building.

 

She looks scared, really scared.

 

I thought there’s nothing she wouldn’t be scared of.

 

“Hey don’t push me down there.” She holds my arms tightly.

“I won’t if you follow everything I said” I said smirking.

“Yes, yes I’ll do it” she looks hopeless.

 

I pushed her but not that forceful, just slightly so she’ll get scared a little.

 

“Waaahhhh!!” screaming then hugs me tight.

 

She’s trembling? Oh !

 

I hug her back to bring her down but she didn’t move her arms it’s still wrapped around me, tightly.

 

“Kaori-shi?” I whispered in her ears.

Sobbing.

“Are you crying?” I hold her face and lift it up on me.

She’s crying! ! ! I didn’t mean to…aish! Pabo! Pabo!

“I hate you” sobs.sobs

“Mianhe, jeongmal Mianhe. I didn’t mean to scare you. I’m so sorry”

She moved away. “You really hate me that much huh? You almost killed me” she’s punching my chest weakly.

“I’m sorry” I lowered my head.

She’s still punching me continuously but it’s too weak. “You think that was funny?’

 

I grab her hands and pull her closer to me. I kiss her forehead and then hug her tight in my arms. She stopped punching me but she’s still trembling and crying. We’re like this until she stop from crying. She push me away.

 

“Let’s rehears now.” She said without looking at me

“You can take a rest if you want” I’m trying to comfort her.

 

I made another mistake and stupid thing to her again. BIG MISTAKE!

 

She walked to the dance studio and start playing the song. We dance together. But I know she’s mad. She played the song for more over 10 times now. And I can see that she’s really exhausted.

 

“Stop it!” I said when she tries to play the song again.

“Why? This is what you want right?”

She pressed the play button…

I pressed the stop..

She press the play

I press the stop

She’s about to press it again but I pulled her hands. “I said stop it.”

“Oh come on Kyuhyun, you know we’re not doing any better.”

“Just take some rest” I calmly said.

“I won’t! This is fun” she fake a smile

“Go to sleep.”

“Come on let’s do more ‘til it all look perfect” she said sarcastically.

“I said GO!!!” I finally can’t control myself.

She’s crying again. “You know what? I really pitied the girls who admired you. They didn’t know the real you. How stupid you are, how cold-hearted you are. You don’t care what others feel. You just wanna do things your way! Are you trying your best for me to back out? Well I’m sorry but you can’t win! Though I’ve never wanted to be an idol, I won’t break my promise to someone I love.” she throw the towel at the floor and walks out.

 

 

I was left alone, dumbfounded. I can’t think of anything. Do I need to follow her and say my sorry or just let her get mad on me?

 

What did she say again?

 

…I’ve never wanted to be an idol I won’t break m promise to someone I love…

 

Does it mean she had a boyfriend?

 

No.

 

Maybe it’s only her mom.

 

Did someone force her to be here?

 

So she thinks that I want to stop her from being an idol.

 

I talk in my mind.

 

 

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

 

I ran to my room as fast as I can. I don’t want my oppa’s; unni’s and Pauline see me crying. I drop myself in the bed, buried my face on my pillow.

 

He’s doing this because he knows I can’t. but I will prove him that I’m worth of being an idol.

 

I cried all night until I fell asleep.

 

MORNING

 

I heard someone’s knocking hard on my door and it almost break.

 

♫ CREAK.CREAK.CREAK ♫

 

“KAORI!!” Blag.blag. “Baby Kaori!!”

 

What the hell is going on? I ask myself still my eyes closed

 

“If you don’t open this I’m going to break this door” I heard daddy Teukie shouting.

 

I remember I was still awake at 5am, still crying.

 

“Aww Gawd! I can’t open my eyes” I whisper.

 

CRACCKKK!  

 

The door finally opened.

 

“Kaori did you…?” Sungmin rushing to my bed.

“What?” I ask scratching my eyes.

“Did you see Kyuhyun?” Pauline finished what Sungmin wants to ask me.

I remember what happened yesterday. “Aniyo”

“Did you two fight last night?” Hyukkie glaring at me.

I lowered my head. “Ne.” I admit

“Bwoh? Wae? Aish! This Tom and jerry” Heechul scratch his head.

“Read this” Sungmin is handing me a piece of paper

“What’s this?” I ask him innocently

“It’s from Kyuhyun” he sighed

I took the piece of paper and unfold it.

 

 

                  Hyung if you read this tell Kaori that I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to scare her last night and it’s not what she thinks. Hyung I won’t go back home there, not until Kaori forgive me and I’m sorry to all our members if I can’t attend our schedules but still I’ll try. I’ll leave far away from you, alone. I really don’t want to do this hyung but I think this is the only way Kaori will forgive me. Every time I’m there trying to make things went out well, someone like Kaori will get hurt. Again, Mianhe, jeongmal Mianhe.

 

                 PS. Pls. Kaori give me a call if you already forgiven me.

 

                                                                                                                                Kyuhyun

 

 

 

I fold the paper and give it back to Sungmin.

 

What is he up to? He’s asking for my forgiveness? Tch! He almost kill me yesterday. Moron!  

I look at others inside my room. They’re all waiting for me to speak.

 

“Oppa, Unni, Mianhe but I can’t. he almost kill me yesterday” I lowered my head.

“Bwoh? He what?” shocked Heechul

“Jesus Christ. That’s a big sin” Siwon making a sign of the cross.

“He pushed me in the terrace” I sadly continued

“What?” Donghae widened his eyes.

“But I hold to him tight so I won’t fall” my eyes got teary.

 

They can’t say anything and just look at each other.

 

“It takes time to heal all wounds.” Leeteuk finally break the silence.