I’M CRAZY!

A Twist In My Story

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

I was shocked, surprised and even got frightened with my gift. The threat got worst. It’s scarier. The sender killed a cat just to scare me. What if she did this unforgivable extinction to my baby Stuffy? And what bothers me is the thought that it may be happening because of Kyuhyun again. They are crazy! What they did was A BIG SIN. They killed a cat, ooohhh for heaven’s sake! Do they have a heart of stone? And are they that desperate to Kyuhyun? Or desperate to make me fall and fail as a rising artist?

GOD! They killed a cat!

Cat’s are just animals, pets, I know. But still…they have life.

If this damn whole thing concerns curly head again…then…should I avoid Kyu again?

I think so hard about it. I prayed so hard for this to come to an end. I wished that there would be no obstacles that will come along our way. And either way I’m still suffering. If I choose to stay near Kyu I don’t know what worst can probably happen. They will keep on giving me those death threats and how many cats will have to sacrifice their life just to make me perish away from him? And if I choose to stay away from the guy I like. It would be the same as hurting me for making him think that I don’t like him. Staying away for too long already makes my heart a lonely rattle.

 

NO KAORI! FIGHT FOR HOW YOU FEEL!! Don’t let them scare you!

 

I cheered myself and slightly slapped my face using both of my hands. “Kaori, Kaori, Kaori, you’re just paranoid. Forget it! They can’t win!”

I took the box containing fan letters…NO! I mean death threats. I went through the back door and threw it all on the steel trash can and light it up. I watch how the paper’s burned right before my very eyes.

They can’t win! They will never win.

“What’s that?” I suddenly heard Leeteuk’s voice

“uhmmm…old photos.” I lied.

“Wae?”

“I don’t feel like keeping it.” I lifted up my shoulder and put my hands on my waist.

He’s nodding showing his little dimple in his right cheek.

“I’ll just help Wookie in the kitchen.” I said with kiddies tone and started to walk, jump a bit, walk.

I was acting normal, like nothing happened, like I don’t ever received any scary presents. I found Ryeowook all alone in the kitchen cooking for dinner. He didn’t notice that I was standing at his back. He was singing a song but I don’t know who owns that piece. He’s wearing headset.

I jump hugged his waist. “Oppa!”

“WOOHHHH!” He hit the ladle on my head.

“AWwww” I cried. “That hurts.”

“Sorry…you scared me.”

“Aish. But you hurt me.”

He chuckled and rubbed my head. “Sorry, sorry” He did the sorry sorry dance.

I pouted. “They’re not helping you again?”

“Don’t worry I’m a master chef.” He showed his biceps.

“I’ll make them help you.” Fighting gesture. I took the ladle from his hands and Henry’s eye glass when I saw him entering the kitchen.

“Hey…what are you?” He complained.

I pointed him using the ladle. “Don’t complain or you want to see Jackie Chan beat you?” I said with a strong tone.

(O____O”)

I laugh out loud. “Hey Moja-moja.” I called him.

“WHAT CRAZY GIRL?”

I pulled him near me. “Don’t move.” I whispered with a sweet seductive voice. His face was just an inch away from me.

I almost felt his face heating up and it turned reddish. “What are you doing?”

I lean much closer to him and put my hands on his waist. He blushed like hell! Maybe he was thinking that I’ll kiss him somewhere. AHAHA!

“What a-a-are you-u-u doing?” He asked again stammering.

I heard Wookie burst out into laughter’s. Then I unlock his belt and remove it from his waist. “I just need this Mochi.” I said laughing so hard.

“AISHH!!” He knocked my head. “You’re crazy!”

“You all like knocking mAH head!” I complained. He knocked it again.

“It doesn’t hurt.” He said.

“Tch! One day you’ll be surprised that I’ll lose my memory because of that.”

“It won’t happen…you’re a super girl!!” He lifted out his closed fist and act like flying.

I smirked in disgust. “You’re humiliating yourself in front of us.”

I walk away to find Donghae and Sungmin oppa. I tied Henry’s belt around my waist and it’s too big for me. I used the back door to the garden and I found Donghae cuddling our maknae Pauline.

Aren’t they tired cuddling each other?

I hold my waist using the left and pointed the ladle to Donghae oppa using the right hand. “YAH! DONGAHE OPPA!” I yelled on him.

“WHaatt…” He sounded annoyed. When he turned his head and found me…

“Pwahahaha!” He pointed my attire. “What’s that?” I saw Pauline smiled.

“Wae? Don’t you like my costume?” I asked.

“HAHAHAHAHA!” They both burst out laughing.

I look at myself on the tinted glass. I was wearing a loose Kermit the frog shirt and a green walking shorts. The belt was tied up on my waist but it has excess at the back and it looked like a Monkey’s tail. Im wearing Henry’s eye glasses too and it made me look Dexter in Dexter’s Laboratory. More of a weirdo genius I think. Then my hair was tied up like Dara’s in 2ne1. Wearing my new biggy angry bird bedtime sleepers and I’m holding the ladle as if it was my sword.

“Don’t I look like a ninja?” I asked pouting a bit.

They burst out laughing again. “You look like a crazy FROG!” Hae said holding his stomach.

“HEY FISH!” I glared on oppa. “STOP IT! I’m here to take you to the kitchen.” I removed my bracelet and put it on his wrist like cuffs.

“So you’re acting like a cop?” He asked with wide smiles.

“Anniyo, I put this belt because I’m a black belter, this hair?” I touch my hair. “This is a ninja’s hair right?” blink,blink

“What are you really portraying?”

I think for a while, I myself got confused too. “I don’t know.” I smiled awkwardly.

“Forget it. Come on little Hye Kyo, let’s help Ryeowook at the kitchen.”

“NO AGAIN!! I need to find Sungmin oppa first.”

“Owkay!” He took the ladle in my hands. “We can’t cook without this.”

“Is that the result of what you received just this…” I cut Pauline.

“SSHhh.. keep quiet.” I took the magnifying glass and I remove the belt around me and wear a coat. Like those in the Matrix, the one that Keano Reeves was wearing.

“Kaori…what happen to you?” Pau asked me.

I ignored her and untied my hair. I tied it again so it will look short. I even remove my earrings and wear a guys cap. Pau was looking at me, maybe she was wondering WHAT THE F is going on with me. I’M NOT CRAZY!
I just want to have some fun. Hehehehe (^.^”)

I put my hands on my waist and lift the other one while holding the magnifying glass. I don’t know where those things came from but it’s in the garden.


“BWahahahah! I’m not Kaori anymore. My name is SINICHI KUDO, and I’m a detective.” I extremely say out loud like a freaking crazy!

Pauline was just like <(O____o”)*

I went inside the living room to saw other members are there watching while Hyuk and Yesung playing their pet. I sit beside Mr. Weirdo and peep Dangkkoma in the magnifying glass.

“She looks like a turtle.” I said with my eyes still examining Dangkkoma.

“Oi, Kaori-shi, what happen to you?” Eunhyuk asks.

I placed my pointing fingers in his lips. “SSSHHHHH! Keep quiet I hear something.” It’s true, I think it was Sungmin oppa playing with his guitar.

“Hyung, hyung, do we need to call a psycho therapist?” Siwon whispering to Yesung, we can still hear him, he’s pulling Yesungie’s shirt like a kid who wants his Dad to buy him toys.

I made a scary face. “You just read your Bible.”

“Hey stop acting like that.” Yeye grabbed the magnifying glass.

I heard Teukie oppa’s high pitched laugh. “That’s the reason why sometimes I don’t wanna go near her.”

I glared on him, I was expressing this scary serial killer face that made him stop and lower his head.

“Oppa…” I look back on Yeye to get my freaking weirdo gadget.

I heard everyone’s laughter. “Oppa, let her, she said she’s detective SINICHI KUDO.”

“From CONAN?” Akiko asked with her wonder-struck statement.

They all burst out laughing again. “Pwahahahah! You’re really CRAAA-ZZYYYYYY!!!”

“Give that back to me…I won’t find Minnie if you don’t give my gadget back.” I complained stamping my feet.

“SSSUUUUUNNNGGGGMMMIINNNN HYYUUNNGGGGG!” Siwonnie shouted.

“YAAAHHH! I’ll fail in my task if call him.”

They were all laughing at me when I saw Kyuhyun walking down the stairs. His brow raised when he saw me.

“She’s crazy!” Hyukkie was explaining to him, pointing me.

He just ignored us, made his way to the kitchen. Removing my coat, cap, and untying my hair, I made an angry pout face and run fast to jump on curly heads back.

“Ohhh!!” he stopped. “What are you doing?”

I kissed his cheeks. “I want a back ride to the kitchen.” It’s an outburst of pent-up laughter’s

He’s too serious and didn’t say anything. He dropped me from his back that made just stare in his back while he’s going away.

What happen to him?

I asked myself.

The dinner was all prepared by Wookie, Henry and Donghae oppa before I found Sungmin-nim. I happily sit beside curly head then smile at him but he stood up and quickly ask my unni, Akiko, to exchange sits with him.

Is curly head avoiding me?

 That suddenly formed in my mind. As I think of it deeper, as I keep on looking at Kyuhyun which he never look back at me, as I stay here, in front of my unni’s, in front of my oppa’s, in front of my best friend, the harder I feel this pain forming inside my heart. I was wondering…

Why that sudden? What made him change like this? or he’s just not in the mood.

I sighed and took a piece of grilled beef and put it in his plate. Concentrate, I was waiting for him to eat the meat but he pushed it away using his spoon on the empty side of his plate.

What’s wrong with you?

I wanna ask him straight but I don’t have the strength to get embarrassed in front of everyone again. DROWNED, that’s me while playing my food and with my thoughts. I was drowning in outer space searching for answers to my own questions.

Did he receive letters too? Death threats?

Even if he does, he can’t act this way. He shouldn’t get affected with those threats. They can’t do anything. They can’t harm us. Why he threaten himself with that anti’s? They will be imprisoned if they lay hands on us.

BUT HOW? We don’t even know whose doing this to me, to us. I don’t know where those letters came from.

I shot up straight and lowered my head to excuse myself. “Mianhe, but I’m not hungry.”

Hee oppa grab my arms. “You’ll be sick if you don’t eat.”

I lowered my head again. “Ani, it won’t happen, yakso.” And start to walk to my room.

 

☻☻☻☻ Heechul’s POV ☻☻☻☻

Few months ago, Kaori got sick. The night after that the ex-maknae Kaori and evil maknae had a fight and never talk to each other more than a month. I remembered when SBG was promoting their album in Thailand; I was talking to Kaori at Skype while I’m showing her, her baby Stuffy. She told me to take care of Stuffy. She said that Stuffy is a God’s gift. Her life became at peace the moment Stuffy came in her life. And ever since that puppy came over the dorm, she never talked to Kyuhyun.

OMO! Is that the reason why she avoids evil maknae that time?? Is it because of the threats? And now that they are close again…she’s receiving threats.

I saw Kaori sit beside Kyuhyun, I glance on our group maknae and motion him to go to another seat. He quickly asked Akiko to exchange sits with him. Then Kaori sits beside me, like the normal days. She lowered her head and took a spoonful of food and placed it on her plate. She was taking a glimpse on the silent maknae then glances back on her food and play with it. She was in deep thoughts. Maybe she was thinking why Kyuhyun was avoiding her. She used to be a monster but now she didn’t even eat a bit.

“What’s happening to Kaori?” Donghae whispered. We heard it all but it seemed it’s only Kaori who didn’t notice it.

“Just let her.” I whispered back. Then I heard my hyung sighed.

Then I noticed everyone’s confused look to Kaori. Siwon was about to approach her, So I let them read my lips…JUST LET HER.

She stood up and bowed her head. “Mianhe but I’m not hungry.”

She got skinnier than before. She even has more works than anyone else here. She can’t even finish her studies because of her schedule though I’ve learned from Pauline that she already finished a two year course, if I’m not mistaken  it was culinary arts, I pitied Pauline too. She’s here fulfilling her dreams being a singer. She left her life being the Heiress of Ford’s and she hasn’t finished her course yet. First it was her father’s will to get the Business Administration and the other one which she secretly enrolled and only Kaori knows and their friends and now us, Conservatory Music. And now, they weren’t able to continue their studies in Korea.

Kaori is in third year when she got here, giving up your dream, in just a year she can graduate with flying colours but she turned it down. WHAT A BIG LOSS!

Everyone was amazed with her appetite even us. When you try to see the deeper side of being Kaori as a food monster, it’s just her way of preserving energy. HAha! I want her to regain her body when she first came to Korea.

I grab her hands. “You’ll be sick if you don’t eat.”

She lowered her head again. “Ani, it won’t happen, yakso.” She turn to leave us.

“What’s wrong with her?” Yesung asked.

“She’s happy and playing around awhile ago.” Donghae is shrugging his shoulder.

“Hey love birds” Siwon pertaining to Kyuhyun. “Did you two fight again?”

Maknae just shook his head.