ROCK PAPER SCISSORS

A Twist In My Story


 

☻☻☻☻ Heechul’s POV ☻☻☻☻

 

“OppaAA!” I heard Aki’s high pitch voice.

 

BLAG BLAGG BLAGGG!

 

I was relaxing my back at the bed’s head board while watching a movie, Kyuhyun was playing with his most loved games on his laptop and Zhou Mi was again busy making his own pictorials at the balcony, near the kitchen, beside my bed…oh not to mention when he’s inside the bathroom. :P

BLAAGGG BLAAAGG BLAG!!!

OppAAAAaaa!!!” Yuri was screaming.

“Yah what are you doing????” I heard Leeteuk complaining.

“PUWAHAHAHAHAH” Yesung suddenly burst out laughing followed by others/

“Unni…catch this!!!” Kaori shouted.

“Hyung, what’s happening to them?” Zhou Mi finally asked.

I shrugged my shoulder and switch the TV channel.

“ROCK PAPER SCISSORS…ROCK PAPER SCISSORS.” They all sang.

“Waaahhhhh!!! It’s Ryeowook oppa!” Yuri screamed again.

“Waaaaiiiiittttt!!!” Akiko shouted.

“It’s just a game…aaahhhh!!!” Kaori was screaming.

“Aish!!! They are being too loud!!!” I jumbled my hair iritatedly.

I decided to check what’s going on out there, when I opened the door… “OOHHHH!!” I cried when a ball hits my face.

 I clench my fist, exhale, and saw Kaori was hiding at Sungmin’s back.

“Oppa, mianhe.” She apologized.

“Teeennnyyyy!!!!” I glared.

“WoooOo…oOOohhh…OppPaaa!” She complains running and hiding herself to some members.

“You’re dead if I caught you!!!!” I smirked and run after her.

“Catch me if you caaannn!” She said and wiggles her like a bee then ran.

“HUH!!!”

She jumped at Siwon’s back. “C’mon Horsie get that wicked Cinderella!!!”

I heard everyone’s laughter’s; I stood up straight and closed both of my hands. “KAAAMMEEE HAAMMEEE WAAIIIVVEEEE!!!” I sceramed like San Goku.

Siwon turn to the side where Kaori pulled her, acting they're not affected with my special powers. "Nye nye nyee!" Sticking her tongue out

"HAduken Hakeduken!!!" 

Then Siwon acted he got hit by my super powers and drop Kaori on the floor. “OOpppaaa!!”

“OOOO…oooHHHH!!” Shindong suddenly walked out from their room holding his stomach.

“What’s wrong?” We worriedly asked.

“APUMMm!!” He sits on floor holding his stomach.

Kaori, Aki, and Yuri became hysterical, my Teeny hold both sides of her cheeks. “OMO! OPPA…Let’s call an ambulance!”She cried.

“AAAaaaAAAaaaHHHhhhh!!!” Shindong crawled into a ball shouting in pain.

“What’s wrong here??” Kyuhyun and Zhou Mi went out of our room.

“Let’s pray him over!!!” Hyukkie suggested, he pushed Siwon near Shin.

Karoi lowered her knees, looking sympathetic to Shindong. “Oppa…hold on, I’ll call for help.”

Then… “PURRUuuuROOOOrooOooTtt!” Shindong farted on Kaori’s face.

“AAHhhhh!! YOU SHAMELESSS!!! …OPPAAAA!!” Kaori screamed pushing Shindong away from her.

 “PUWAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!”We burst out laughing.

“Oppa…Sissy, care for a drink?” Lei entered handing different kind of alcohols inside the plastic bag.

“HYUUunnnGggg!!! Hyyuuuunnggg…” Donghae came rushing to us, like a kid who runs with no direction.

“WHHAAATTT???” I act irate.

“Have YOU HEARD the NEWS??” He holds my shoulder, looking exaggerated.

“Hehe! We’re playing can’t you see?”

“SBG almost topped almost all the rookie surveys!!” He sang jumping a bit.

“WHAT SURVEY?” My brow rose.

“I said ALL, I mean…best group, good looks, beautiful voice, best dancer.”

“That’s great!!!” Yesung exclaimed.

“… and hyung…” little fishy smiled naughtily.

“What?” I asked again.

“Gege…he posed Kaori’s picture on his Weibo…saying she’s my new love interest.”

“BWOH!!??? That…THAT PUNK!!” I yelled.

“Hankyung oppa?” Kaori asked us blinking her eyes.

“YAH Kaori-shi, don’t you ever believe in his words, understand?” I cross my arms.

She quickly nodded. “I swear.”

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

I nodded. “I swear.”

“Well…just one bad news for you guys.” I heard Donghae oppa continue his speech.

We all waited for him to spill it out.

“Reporters were hunting us.”

“TCH!” I smirked. “I DON’T CARE.” I flip my hair and take Lei’s hands. “Let’s play games while drinking.” I suggested.

We decided to drink inside Hee-nims occupied room and sit in a circle on the floor. They picked Spin the Bottle for our game. If ever they choose TRUTH someone would ask them hard questions in any aspects and if they can’t answer it in just 10 seconds then they must drink the Suntory Yamazaki 18 Whiskey. As DARE, they will be asked to do such things, 10 seconds is still the given period to think twice if they can or not. If not, then automatically, drink a shot! Haha!

 

As the eldest leader, Teukie spin the bottle first.

“NOT ME PLEASSEE!!” I prayed, bad luck, it stopped on me.

“HAHA! KAORI!” They all cheered.

“Truth or dare?”

“Dare.”

“Mmm…do cart wheels at the hall then shout out your SJ bias name?” Leeteuk turned to his high pitch laugh.

I stood up. “OPppaa…” I pouted complaining. That’s freaking funny!!! I can’t even do tumbling.” LMAO @@

They all chuckled. “Do it!!!”

“Okay…okay.” I walked outside and they followed.

“I’ll do the recordings.” Henry shouted.

“WAAAAHHHHHHH!!!” I screamed with a wide smile. “That’s embarrassing!”

“10…9…8…” Chullie starts counting.

Instead of the cart wheel, I end up just rolling three times on the floor hold my hands up. “HENRY!!!” I shouted and cover my blushing face. “Ahahahahaha!”

Ming helped me to stand up, we walk back inside and Henry gave me a high five. “I’ll post this!!!”

“WhaT ARE YOU!!” I glared on him, I was like yT**^$(#Y^T%  F@ (!<  !

They all laugh on my state, Yuri stricken Henrys head.

“THANKK YOU UNNII!!!” I almost kiss her .

“DON’T YOU DARE…FORGET ABOUT UPLOADING IT!!!” Yuri said and runs away from me.

I stamp my feet. “NOOO PLEAASEE???”

 

☻☻☻☻ Henry’s POV ☻☻☻☻

I chuckled. It’s really fun making Kaori look annoyed. HAHAHA!

I nodded. “You have my word…I won’t upload it!” I said then look at Yuri’s direction, stick my tongue out.

I sit beside Yuri and whispered. “I’ll upload it now.”

She giggled. “SSsshhhhh! Kaoli might hear you.”

I shook my head, raise my hand up. “TIME OUT!” I said smiling like a fool.

“WHAT???” Yesung was being impatient.

“NATURE’S CALL!!!” I said and ran to the bathroom.

I logged in to my acc then upload Kaori’s video.

“HENRY!!!!” They all called me.

“Just a minute!!!” I replied.

Within those 3 minutes, Kaori’s video hits hundreds of comments from OCEANS and ELF.

 

“Aww, Kyeopta!”

“Aigoo!! Unni is so funny!”

“ SOO CUUUUTTTEEEE!!!”                                                                       

“Kaoli baby is such a dorky leader. Kyahkyah :D “

“OH OMO!! Why did she clean the floor??? WAHAHAHAH!!!”

“Oppa…why did she shouts your name at the end??? HENRY!!!”

 

I walk out of the bathroom with a wide fools smile on my face.

“DOES IT REALLY FEEL’S GOOD WHEN YOU RELEASED???” Mika eyed up an eyebrow.

Heechul hyung throws a pillow on me. “You brat, HAHAHAH!!!”

“WHY?”

“I am ONLINE!”

Yuri, Hee-nim and I burst out laughing. “NIYAHAHAHAH!!!”

Everyone was like… HEY what’s wrong with you guys?? What’s funny?.

It was Kaori’s turn to spin the bottle and it stopped to Donghae hyung.

“Truth or dare?” Kaori excitedly asked.

“TRUTH!”

“Mmm…did you just date Pauline to make me jealous?” She asks then hugged the surprised maknae of SBG.

“AHAHAHAHAHHA!” Donghae burst into laughter’s then sigh. “At first.” He admits.

“WHOAAHHHHH!!!” We all screamed laughing our out. Fishy cuddled Pau.

Then the bottle stopped on me.

“WOOHHH!” My eyes widened.

What is it now?

I got nervous to what will Donghae hyung ask me or what he will ask me to do.

“Truth or dare?” He asked me.

“Dare”

“So you feel like doing crazy things huh??” Heehee smirked.

“Okay, your dare is to kiss Kaori on the lips.”

“WHAT?” Doraemon and I complained.

“I can’t” I took the glass and drink it in just a shot.

“WOOOOOHHHH!” Everyone cheers loudly.

“It’s my turn now!” I announced smirking.

The bottle slows spinning until it went to the mid of Aki and Zhou Mi.

We all glance at each other asking who would be in the hot seat.

“I’m gentleman Mimi, so ladies first!!” Zhou Mi said giving the floor to Aki.

“PSH!! Where’s the gentleman with that???” Aki protested. “Alright, I choose dare!” with her brave girl tone.

“Onew was a guest in a radio show tonight, call him and tell him you love him on air!!” I said revealing Aki’s secret about Onew.

“Unni…is that true??” Kaori asks blinking her eyes.

“Anni!” She denied.

“Then I’ll show them your diary.” I said.

“WAAAAAHHHHH!” Aki screams as if glaring on me to stop what I’m revealing.

“TAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” We just laugh at her state.

“Andwae, I won’t do it.” She grabs the glass of whisky and drink it all.

“WOW!! Unni you’re a good drinker.” Pau praised her.

“SHUT UP!” She glared.

She spins the bottle and it stop in front of our leader.

“LEETEUK!!” We all announced.

“DARE!” Leeteuk hyung quickly answered.

“Go to the balcony, make all the guest notice you and do the dance exercise.” Akiko was laughing.

“At the balcony? But there are lots of guest outside.” Teukie was protesting.

“Just goooo!!!” Yesung sang.

He stood up and walk to the balcony, while some of us transfer at the other room to watch him. We saw some guest at the 4th,3rd,2nd, and 1st floor.

“This is fun!” Kyuhyun said smiling evilly.

“Good evening everyone!” He started shouting that made everyone turn their head on him.

I quickly took out my phone and record what’s happening. HAHAHAHHA! :P

“I am Super Junior’s Leeteuk.” He said then do the exercise.

“AAHHHAAAHAHAHAH!” He laughs at his self.

The guests were just “HUH??” “What is that guy doing??” “Is he crazy???”

“NYAHAHAHAHAHAH!” ROFL!

“PWAHAHAHAHAH!!!”

“TAHAHAAHAHA!” LMAO

We can’t stop laughing so hard while we walk back inside the room 508. By this time I was sitting beside Kaori and Leeteuk hyung then Kaori’s phone vibrates and ring like hell.

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

I felt my phone vibrates then it ring to California King. I touched the screen to see Amber’s name.

From Amber:                                                                

                Goodnight Teeny shikshin :D Sweat dreams. BTW. Where are you? I didn’t see you guys today.

I smiled with what I’ve read and text her back.

                Our group was on vacation with SJ. SSssshhh! Don’t tell anyone about it, okay? We’re playing tonight so maybe I’ll just sleep later. Goodnight and sweat dreams too, Miss Handsome! HAHAHAH! :p

Message sent...

Then it suddenly ring like hell to Doraemon’s opening song.

“Excuse me.” I bowed at others and ran to the balcony.

“Hello shikshin!” Amber greets me.

“Hello.” I smiled as if she sees me.

“Why didn’t you take me along with you?” She asked as if pouting.

“It’s kind of a..... rush?”

“OH by the way. I’ve heard the news about you and Kyuhyun oppa. Are you alright? Is that news true?” sounding worried.

“Mmm…” I don’t know what to tell her.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to tell us the truth but at least we know you’re fine.”

KAAOOORIII!!!!” I heard Sulli shouting my name.

“This two, Vicky unni and Sulli was crying when they heard about it too.” She chuckled.

“YAH! I’ll talk to her…give me that.” I hear Vicky’s voice at the background.

“Tell them not to worry about me.” I sighed.

“Okay, I’m just checking on you, I’ll hang up now. Nytz!”

The call ended. I became close to fx especially Sulli, Amber, Victoria and Luna, a little with Krystal. It’s on our first meet when we became already like sisters. They were CRAZY! I swear. At first I thought Amber was a guy, confused? Haha but Hee-nim and Henry straight things up for me.

“It’s Amber, am I right?” Yuri asked me.

I nodded.

“Kaori had a crush on Amber when they first met. She was thinking Amber was a guy.” Mr. Sometimes revealed my secret.

I covered his mouth. “OPPA, SHUT UP!!”

“How could you call me oppa when you’ll just SHUT ME UP??”

I chuckled. "Hehehe.."

“Okay.” Hee-nim moved away from me. “I won’t tell them that Amber almost court you when you’re still a trainee.”

“OPPAAAA!!” I screamed.

They all cheered with what they’ve learned about my trainee days. Well Amber is not really courting me, they're just making fun of me coz I don't want to believe that Amber's not a guy at first. LOL :p

“They were just playing around don’t worry.” Chullie take back his words and start spinning the bottle.

It stopped on evil maknae. “Truth.” He said without even waiting for Chullie to ask.

“Do you really love Kaori?” Hee hee asked him.

My whole world stopped, I hear the clock as it tics in his time, I can feel my heart and hear my heartbeat. It was slow and yet so loud. He remained silent as well as the others.

“10…9…8…7…6…5” Heechul started counting.

“I don’t!” Kyuh finally answered with a force.

All of us becomes silent, looking at Kyuhyun, looking at me, looking at Heechul and Henry. They were shocked too just like me.

 

He doesn’t really love me?

 

I remembered our first date, my decision that I’ll be going to confess my feelings for him. I stared at his blank face. Why can’t I read this guy’s emotions?

 

Are you playing games with me?

I want to ask him then I suddenly remembered how he flirts with the receptionist just this afternoon.

YOU’RE SUCH A FOOL TO BELIEVE HIM KAORI!!!!!

WHY WOULD A POPULAR IDOL FALL FOR YOU??? PABO!!!

I become silent for the time that we are playing; I talk once in a while just to make them feel that I wasn’t affected at all.

 

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun’s POV ☻☻☻☻

I lied to all of them but not to myself, Henry, Heechul and Leeteuk.

Heenim asked me if I love Kaori and I answered I DON’T.

They all seemed shock and speechless. I glance on Kaori; she bites her lower lip and lowered her head. She looked disappointed to what she has heard. As the game goes on, the loud Kaori becomes silent. We finished 4 bottles at midnight, more than half of the group was already knocked down. It’s only me, Ryeowook, Siwon, Heechul, Leeteuk and Henry on SJ while Yuri, Aki, Mika and Kaori on the girls. We did stop playing too.

“Kaori.” Heechul hyung called her.

She was sitting between Henry and Siwon. “Ne?”

“What happened to the burned house?”  My hyung asked looking tipsy.

Kaori frowned, trying her might to remember things but she just shrugged.

 

I’ll find that guy tomorrow and ask him about it.

 

♫ KNOCK KNOCK ♫           

 

Ryeowook opened the door and we saw the crew who toured us around the resort.

“Miss Kaori, do you want me to bring snacks for all of you?” He asks.

My baby nodded. “Thanks.”

“Hey you two, are you not drunk yet?” Wookie asks Mika and Kaori.

Mika shook her head. “You’re the one who looks drunk.”

Then the door opened again to see the crew holding a tray full of foods / snacks.

“Anything you need?” He asks sweetly on Kaori.

Shook her head. “No, thanks anyway!” She waves her hands with a slight smile.

“Bebe Kaoli…that guy likes you so much.” Aki commented.

“I notice it too.” Siwon agreed.

“Nan arrayo.” She replied. “I think I know him, maybe I’ve seen him before or maybe he was my ex lover in my past life.” She chuckled.

“Does my baby girl liking that guy?” Leeteuk hyung asks.

“Anniyo. It’s just, I remember his face, his voice and…” She shook her head again. “I don’t know.”

I drink another shot as I listen to them asking Kaori about the crew guy. I caught her staring at me, she looks away and pouted then pull Henry’s arms to cover her shoulders.

 

Is she trying to make me jealous?

I sighed.

Remove his arms now!!!!!

I want to command her. I sighed again.

YEAH KAORI, YOU WIN!!!

 

☻☻☻☻ Henry’s POV ☻☻☻☻

After Kyuhyun hyung lied to all of us Kaori sits beside me and she becomes silent the whole time we are playing. We ended the game when everyone seems to lose energy and get knocked down by the whisky.

I noticed Kyuh glancing at Kaori.

“He’s looking at you.” I whispered to her ears.

She turned her head on him, looks away then pulled my arms to hug her, her skin was too cold.

“You shouldn’t wear shorts and tank top at this kind of night.” I told her.

“That’s why you became my best friend, to keep me warm?” She winks at me, chuckled.

“Spoiled brat!!” knocks her head.

“Wait, I’ll show you something.” She said then quick to stand up like a jet.

“Where are you going?” Mika asked her.

“I’ll be back.”

She came back wearing a stardust white rabbit fur jacket and a pink soft knit lounge pants. She dragged me up holding the sleeve of my shirt.

“GET UP! Wanna come too?” She asked others.

“Where?”

“To my little world.” Sweet smile.

We followed her to the roof top, the moment I stepped my foot at the last stair going up, I saw a little house colour in lavender, pink, blue and white. It was so cute.

When we entered, I got shocked with what I saw. There are small things inside it, bed, chairs, kitchen sink…whoah…almost everything.

“Oppa…unni, this is where I used to lock myself when we are here.”

“This is soo cuutee!” Mika sits at the bed playing with the pillows.

“I want to live here.” Yuri chuckled.

“This was built years ago but they still maintained the cleanliness of this lounge.” Leeteuk commented.

 

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

Donghae : *looking at Hee, Yuri & Henry?* What's wrong with you all??
 
Kaori : Ne...does concern me??? *sad pout*
 
Heechul, Henry and Yuri : *Shows their phones at others except the two* HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!
 
Kaori & Donghae : Wae?? Are you making fun of us??? *sad*
 
Leeteuk : Do always need to know evreything???? *high tone*
 
Kaori : Oppaaa... *low voice* we just want to know if it's us...
 
Shindong : AISSHHH!! WHY?? If we're happy like this it means we're making fun of you????? aishhh! I caan't beleive this!!!

Kaori : *lowers head*
 
Donghae : Hyung...we just want to know...

Heechul : HAYYYYY!! Geumanah!! *SHOUT*
 
Kaori & Donghae : 
 
 
Heechul, Leeteuk and Shindong : HAHAHAHAH!!! We're just kidding... *hugs the two*

Kaori and Donghae : You always bully us!!!!