We're freaking JEALOUS!!!

A Twist In My Story

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

AT RH VILLA

We arrived at the place exactly 2pm. I look all over the place; it was like we are in a faraway land which doesn’t exist in this world. We could see the ship ports not too far from the Resorts Hotel. It’s not a progressive city but it seems we are in a paradise which can only be seen in one’s creative mind and broad imaginations. The water was clear that we almost see our reflections and the air was fresh. You may smell the scent of the clean ocean and this resort was not too crowded unlike in other resorts, you almost bumped at others head and smell their fatal scent. AHAHAHAH! Just kidding (jokes are half meant)

“Kaoli they don’t have any available rooms for us.” Yeye announced while he’s still walking towards us.

SBG and SJ-M was with me at the waiting area while Leeteuk, Heechul, Shindong and Yesunggie was talking to the receptionist. I followed them.

“Hi!” I greeted the not so old receptionist.

She sneered at me and made a fake smile.

PSH! Is this how you entertain customers?

I ignored what she did. “Uhhmmm…do you still have vacant rooms for 19 persons?” I asked smiling sweetly at her.

“NO! We don’t have any vacant rooms…you should have called us first to make reservations before going here.” She frankly told me with her frowning face.

I got irritated, I sighed then I felt Heehee pressed hard on my hands.

“Stay calm.” He whispered.

“What’s wrong?” I didn’t notice Kyuhyun followed us.

Then I noticed the 360 degrees change in her actions, she smiled sweetly at curly head.

Kyu bowed his head. “What’s wrong here?” he asked again.

“Ohhh, mmm…mr. handsome, I was just telling this little girl that they should have called us to make reservations.” She talked sweetly.

I frowned when I heard the old lady said I’m a little girl.

Kyuhyun nodded. “Then can you help us to get rooms?”

“Let me see what I can do…mr. cutie.” She seductively said biting her lower lip then wink on Kyuhyun.

“Aish! Disgusting !” I whispered.

In just few seconds she was back wiggling her like Donald duck. “mr.cutie we only got three rooms.”

Kyhyun smiled playfully on the y receptionist. “Then could you reserve that for us?” he winks at the girl.

My eyes got widened; I twisted my lips seeing curly head flirting with that y old lady. I cross my arms and stared evilly at the girl in the corner of my eyes.

“Sure sweety…just for you.” She said winking again.

“That’s too sweet of you.” Kyuhyun answered in his soothing voice.

 

Nye nye nye! Sure sweety…just for you! AISSHHHH it’s really annoying! Ewww!

I said in my mind, glance on Kyuh.

PSH! EVIL CURLY HEAD!!!! Now tell me…why should I believe that you like me? HUH? You can even flirt with any girl in front of me! AIGOO! THIS MORON!!

I decided to go back at the waiting area and sit beside Henry.

“What’s with the angry birds face?” he asks.

“NOTHING!” I answered.

I look back to where the receptionist was, she hold Kyuhyun’s hands while he’s taking the pen from the girl. She took out a camera and asked Leeteuk oppa to take a shot together with Kyuh. I got more irate when she hugs my curly head before he leave.

“I HATE THAT !” I can’t control myself from commenting anymore.

“Ohh…I think Doraemon was just jealous.” I heard Henry said.

“I’m not!” I glared on mochi.

“I think we should look for another hotel…we can’t afford to stay here for five days.” Leeteuk informed us.

“Hey Kaoli…your family owns a rest house here, am I right?” Pauline interrupted.

“It’s actually a resort.” I straight things up, rubbing my head.

“Then let’s move there.” Yeye cheerfully said picking up his luggage.

“Okay.”

“I’ll just cancel our reservations.” Kyuhyun waived the Keys.

“That girl must like you really.” Heechul .

Curly head chuckled. “I think so.”

Others started to walk out of the Hotel, Leeteuk, heechul, Henry and I was the only persons left to wait for Kyuhyun. I look at his direction just to make my jaw dropped. Cho Kyuhyun hugged the girl then they bid goodbye to each other waving their hands as if they knew each other for a long time. He started to walk towards after their annoying scene. I ignored him and just follow Henry going to the ice cream parlor.

“Henry…wait for me.” I shouted.

“Want an ice cream too?” He asked me.

I nodded and hold his hands. “Make it 5.” Wink,wink.

The vendor smiled at me. “You seem to have a good appetite.”

I stick my tongue out. “kekeke! Ne, I love ice cream.” Holding my tummy.

“I’ll make it 7 scoops for you.” The old guy said smiling back at me.

“THANK YOU!” I cheered clapping my hands.

“You’re Kim Kaori right?” He asked.

I lean closer to make sure of what I’ve heard. “Excuse me?”

“Don’t worry…I won’t tell anyone.” He said raising his right palm up.

Henry seemed shocked. “WHowowow! You seemed to be very well known here.”

Smile, smile, smile. “Oh, Henry, can you take us a picture? Is it alright with you…ahjussi?”

“Sure.” The boys said in unison.

We posed holding the ice cream.

“You’re an inspiration to my daughter.”

“CHINCHA?” I got surprised.

The guy nodded.

I took out the Polaris camera from my bag and take another picture with the guy. I signed on it and make a short greetings and message for his daughter.

 

               Be a good girl! Keep going and stay strong, study hard ^^ GodBless! <3 Saranghe!

 

“Give her this.” I told the guy before we leave.

“I hope you two will stay strong and love each other ‘til the end.”

Henry and I both chuckled; the old man thought that we’re couples. Well, I can’t blame him because we went out of the hotel holding each other’s hands.

Cabs rarely go near the resort since guests at the resort were driving in their own cars. While waiting for a cab, I saw Kyuhyun bought an ice cream too in the same stall, I met his eyes, and he was looking frowned.

◘◘◘◘

When we entered the resort, I already found out the changes in our family’s business for over years. I noticed the new built arch at the gate saying Welcome to MONTGOMERY – Experience paradise. The place has expanded; having 4 different Hotels, composing of 5 floors each, 8 rooms in each floor while the first floor was just a waiting area and lobby. It has a wide parking area. The resort has two divisions, the pool side and the beach but whatever you choose it was still…whoah…amazing! There are already a lot of restaurants here inside Montgomery unlike RH Villa.  You’ll see European dishes, Chinese dishes and restaurants, since our family came from those races. There are two Filipino Restaurants inside Montgomery too, it was for living in Philippines for almost 2 decades, I’ve learned to speak Filipino fluently; mind you, it was their language.

This resort was originally owned by my great great grandfather on my father’s side. This is the one and only resort we owned. We only go here for vacation when I was still a kid and my dad was still alive. That was 7 years ago since I came here. What I only know is that Mom paid our old maid caretaker to manage the resort; though this place was more than 100 year old they still wanted to preserve the outer style and maintain the beauty. This place means a lot to me.

“Your family owned this?” Minnie asked in disbelief.

I nodded, I walk towards the receptionist.

“Senorita!” She got surprised, well I am too. I never knew that staff’s here still knows me.

I smiled at her. “Donde…”

“Senorita!!!!” I heard an old lady’s voice cheered.

I turn around. “Abuela!!!” hugs the old lady. “?Como esta usted?”

Note: Como esta usted – how are you?

“Estoy muy bien. ! Viene usted a pasar mucho tiempo?”

Note: I am very well, do you came to spend a long time?

I shook my head. “Yo deseo”

Note: I wish

“Come on, I know how to speak English.” The old lady grabbed my hands.

“That’s great…mmm…I’m with a group.” I pointed SBG and SJ.

“Oh I see…vacation?” She pinch my belly.

I giggled and nod.

“I’ll just call all the crews to inform them that you’re here then show your friends to them.”

“No need, we just need a room to stay on for 5 days.” I said.

“NO, you owned this too.” The uhjimma insisted.

She pressed the silver button near the receptionist. “Miss Kaori is here.”

Then in just a minute all the crews were formed into a curved line in front of us.

I bowed at them. “Hello!” Smiles in amazement

“Buenas tardes Senorita.” They all greet me.

I sighed hearing the words Senorita but still with a smile on my lips. “You can all call me by Kaori.”

Murmurs, murmurs, murmurs.

I introduced SBG and SJ at the crews including the old lady care taker.

“Please be good to miss Kaori’s guest and if necessary ask them what they need, is that okay?” our elderly caretaker ordered.

 

We stayed at the main Hotel and occupied the 5th floor which has 8 rooms. Mika, Pau and I was sharing in one room, which is overlooking to the sea and has a balcony, it has two beds, has our own bathroom and kitchen sink, another thing that was good and I like about it is...every rooms has it's own living room. ^^ At the left side of our room is where Heechul, Zhou Mi, and Kyuhyun occupied. Just like our room, it has two beds and has a balcony which is overlooking to the sea. Akiko and Yuri at the right while next to them was EunSiHae. I heard someone knocking at our door the moment I finished unpacking my things.

“Do the honors.” I shouted.

A girl’s face pops out. I think she was in her early 20’s, wearing the crews uniform. “Senorita, I’ll tour you at the resort, your friends can come along.” She softly told me.

Then another guy came in, he’s one of the crew too. He has this milky white skin and long pointed nose. His eye color was bluish gray but he’s not that tall. I think much smaller than Sungmin oppa. He was like an Asian guy.

“Senorita…after you…” The lady crew started.

“Kaori…just call me Kaori.” I said before she finished her sentence

“Okay, after your dad died, your sister went to visit Montgomery 3 times a year. She said she wanted to maintain how this resort looked like when Mr. Perez died.”

“This place was really precious to our family…but why did they changed the furniture’s and the interior design of every building?” I asked.

“Ow that…it’s your brother’s idea.” The crew guy answered me.

We went down using the stairs; my feet got stocked up when I saw large portraits displayed at the wall. It was a group picture of SBG and my solo shot.

“Your sister asked us to make that one for you.” I heard the crew guy said when he noticed me staring at it.

“Really?” I got surprised.

“Baby Kaori, that’s our group!” Aki shouted pointing the large frames.

“She’s so proud of you Kaori, very proud.” The guy added again.

“I couldn’t understand everything.” I heard eeteukie said then burst into his high pitch laugh.

“Mianhe, I’ll just talk using your language.” I glance on the guy and saw a pin saying HI MY NAME IS ERIC.

“WOW! You speak Korean?” Yeye in amazement

“Ne, Miss Kaori’s sister asked us to study Korean, so if ever Kaori visits this place we can speak to her and communicate with that language.” He explains.

“Huh? I still know how to speak…”

He cuts me. “She’s just thinking that you already forget about where you came from.” He said joking.

“Oppa…how many languages can you speak?” Yuri asked.

“Mmm…I’m fluent in Mandarin, Spanish, Korean, English and a little Filipino.” He explains.

“It takes months before you’ll learn to speak fluently on other language.” Erika commented.

“That’s so true!” Henry seconds the motion.

“Are you the only one who can speak Korean here?” Asks Siwon.

“Anni….all the crews here can speak that well too. In fact, crews in this resort were a big fans of SBG, SNSD and SJ especially you Miss Kaori.” He shyly smiled at me.

I chuckled. “Chincha?”

He nodded. “I am your No. 1 fan here.” He smile like an idiot and scratches his head. He looks unconscious.

I smiled in his actions and lowers my head, actually I want to burst in laughter’s. “Thanks.” I just said in the end.

 

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyuns’s POV ☻☻☻☻

When I bought an ice cream, the vendor told me such things concerning Kaori’s past and asked me to take care of her from Henry, means her boyfriend.

FLASHBACK

“I want the Chocolate mousse.” I said.

“You’re with miss Kaori am I right?” The old guy asks me.

I glance on Kaori and then nodded.

“I saw how she became a teenager, her family went here for vacation every year.” He explained..

I just smiled at the guy, who knows if he’s just fooling around.

“At first, I thought she’ll recognize me. I saved her when their house was burning…maybe that was 15 years ago.”

I got curious with what I’ve heard. “You know her family?”

“I’m her godfather.” He said looking serious.

“How will I know that you’re telling the truth?” I asked.

The guy chuckled. “You’re smart, young man!” he patted my shoulder, then he told me about Kaori’s real name, her father and mother’s name, her sister and brother, and he even know when Kaori’s real birthday.

I was just silent and listening to the ahjussi when I heard him…

“Kaori is like a daughter to me, so can you take care of her and don’t let her hurt with her first boyfriend.” He points Henry using his lips.

I frowned.

Boyfriend?

I asked in my mind the look at Kaori’s direction, our eyes met.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

The crews toured us all over the place. We saw portraits of SBG and Kaori at the stairs from 5th floor going to 4th floor. The crew said he can speak Korean too and he’s a No.1 fan of Kaori. Then I saw her face turned red and lowered her head. “Thanks.”

HUH? She’s shy? Why would she?? Aish!

I twisted my lips.

“Actually I have pictures of you in my wallet, phone and in my room.” The guy added.

Kaori bites her lower lip. “So do you know any songs from SBG?”

“I memorized all of it.” He proudly announced.

“WHOAH! You’re really amazing!” The girls praised him.

While Kaori chuckled. “Yeah, that’s pretty amazing!”

“You too.”

I hate this guy!!! He’s acting cute and cool in front of my baby!!

They started walking together, as we walk down the stairs I saw a portrait of me and Kaori; it’s from her solo album. I was hugging her from the back while my chin was resting on her shoulders.

I smirked evilly. “Having a duet with Kaori is a dream come true.” I said.

“Oh that’s right.” The crew agreed.

“Then I’ll sing with you later.” Kaori told the guy smiling sweetly.

“Is that true?”

She nodded.

I make faces. Then I felt Siwon’s hands tapped my back. “Trying to compete with a crew?”

I look away and heard him laughing. They bring us to the sea side and it was the part where it’s rough because of the different sizes of stones. My hyung’s were helping the girls so they won’t lose their balance and fell on the rocks.

“OHHHH!” Kaori shouted when she almost fell.

I rushed to catch her but the crew was already there to help her.

“You should be careful.” He said to my baby.

“Thanks.”

“Hold my arms.” He ordered.

“No thanks, I can manage.” Kaori declined his offer.

Then Henry came to hold her hands instead. When we reached the restaurant side, we all got amazed and surprised to what we heard; it was our songs playing on the track. It was the new released album, Mr. Simple and A-CHA. They explained to us that they were instructed to play our songs, SBG, Kaori’s and even other K-pop groups especially those with the same company with us.

“I’m hungry!!!” Shindong hyung complained.

“They were preparing a dinner for all of you.” The girl informed us.

We walked back to the hotel but by this time we use the other way. This place were too wide, I think it was like as big as Lotte world…oh no, maybe 1 and ½ of it and this only shows where Kaori’s family came from.

Kaori stopped from walking that make us all turn our gaze into an old house. It seems like it was burned. They just decorated it with Christmas lights and fake snows and a life size Santa Claus with his reindeers.

“I think I know this house.” Kaori said without an expression on her face.

“Of course you’ll remember, your family owned this, PABO!!” Hee-nim knocked her head.

“Aw…no…I mean, why this one’s not renovated?”

Then I noticed the crews glance on each other, there’s a trace of worry in the crew guy’s expression.

“I saved her when their house was burned”

 I suddenly remembered what the old ahjussi told me.

What’s the story behind this house?

I asked myself.

“Can I enter this house?” Kaori finally asked.

“I’m sorry Miss Kaori but it was locked, your mom doesn’t want to open it. She strictly told us not to , even her children’s.”

 

 

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

Donghae: Kaori really came from a wealthy family *patted Kyuh's arms* you should work hard.
 
Kyuhyun: Pauline was the only Heiress, daughter of Ford Motors...*Shook head*  you should work hard hyung.
 
Siwon: *butts in with the two and hang his arm around Kyuh's shoulder*  you should win her attention from that crew first! *laugh out loud*
 
Donghae: *stick his tongue out* WAHEHEHEHEHEH! LOL   I don't need to compete with a crew...coz PAULINE IS ALREADY MAINEEEE!!! HEAR THAT??? MINE!!!!! WAHAHAHAH
 
Kyuhyun: Don't worry hyung! KAORI WILL MINE SOON!! THE SM'S NEW APPLE OF THE EYE!! hohoho!
 
Siwon & Donghae: Alright...your girl was the best member!!!!