Kaori meets Eric

A Twist In My Story

 

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

 

It’sjust  an entire day but it seemed like Gege oppa and I turned to be really close like we know each other for so long.

“Oh no please!” I motioned my hand no way

“Where else do you want?” He asked impatiently.

“That one!” I pointed out a Filipino and Italian cuisine restaurant.

“Aish!” He messed his hair almost stamping his feet, “you should have told me earlier! You let me finish 15 restaurants before you....AISSHHH!”

I pouted, “Wae?? It’s not my fault. You should have just ask me, Kaoriah, where do you want to eat?  Instead of pointing every restaurants and ask me... do you like it here?”

He pulled my cheeks "You brat!!"

“AAAHhhhhh oppaa nomu apummm aAhhhhh”

“You’re so cuuutee!” He said sarcastically

“mehrong!”

He hangs his arms on my shoulder, “I’m hungry.”

We entered the restaurant to notice some of them were looking at us.

“That’s Hangeng and Kaori” I heard someone said

We both smiled at the girls and motion my fingers to keep quiet. We choose to sit at the corner.

“Order anything, sky is the limit.” He said.

It causes me to form a wide smile on my face, “Let’s mark on that mmmm...” I examined the menu list

“Go on.”

“You’re too nice to me.” :))

“Hangeng Fact, aside from being handsome.” He winks at me

I chuckled, “oppa you’re insane!” I giggled and examined the menu again.

The waiter was still standing in front of us waiting for our orders.

“I want these best sellers, and your restaurants specialties, two extra rice, two Chiffon rolls, 2 strawberry shake, and this chicken barbeque and a chilli sauce please.” I said smiling at the waiter and lend the menu list to Hangeng oppa.

He took it and fold. “Anything you want?”

“It’s enough for me, you can order yours now oppa,” eye smiling.

“EHHH?? SO I’M NOT YET COUNTED FOR THAT FOOD??? (O.O)” he seemed shock.

“You told me sky is the limit,” I smiled playfully on the guys.

He let out a deep long sigh, “I think I better go now and start to swim back to China.”

I make faces and heard the waiter laugh on me. I stared at him with a glaring eyes, “WHAT’S FUNNY?”

He shut up. “PUWAHAHAHHA!” Hangeng burst out into laughter’s, “don’t mind her Mr.”

The waiter take our orders and serve it after a few minutes, we both peacefully ate our dinner with some chit-chats.

“Ahhhhaaaaayyyy,” I unlock my pants.

“MONSTER!” He teased me

“I’m just hungry that’s why,” I shyly explained.

“You worth to be called Piggy not Teeny..”

“Wae? I didn’t ask them for those nicknames.”

“You look preggy, hahahaha” He points my tummy

“Much better than saying you are the one who’s pregnant.” I laugh out loud.

“Before I forgot...I’ll show you something.”

“What is...” I didn’t have the chance to finish my words as he drags me over somewhere I didn’t know.

“Don’t you think the moon is too beautiful tonight?”

“Huh? What do you mean? And where are we going?”

“Here.”

We stopped under a big old tree until I found two guys sitting under it.

“Are they gays?” I whisper to Gege

“Stupid!” He knocks my head, “that’s Kyuhyun.”

Who won’t think the same way I did? Huh? They were seated back to back under a tree on this romantic night with the beautiful view of the full moon? OMG! :P

I bit my lower lip, “Hey!” I called out.

“I have to go now.” Geng suddenly said and kiss my cheeks goodbye, hugging me so tight.

“oppa...” I almost whisper

“Give me a call if you need someone to talk to.”

“Aren’t you staying tonight?”

He shook his head, his arms was still around me. “Just keep in mind, love conquers everything.” He whispered to my ears and pull away from the hug.

“What does that thing mean?”

“Tell me if that curly guy hurt you, arasso?” He winked at me and ran away waving his hands.

“Kaorishi,” I heard Kyuhyun called me.

“What’s this drama?” I asked walking to them.

“I found your childhood friend.”

“Bwoh? Nugu?” I got surprised.

 

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun’s POV ☻☻☻☻

 

“Eric.” I answered plainly when I remembered how Hangeng hyung hugged and kissed her.

THAT GUY!!!!! PSSSHHH!!!!

She eyed Eric, “AIGOOOO!! I am right, I know and I already feel that I know you.”

“Hi...I’m your childhood friend.” Eric showed his smile but in the corner of his eyes, I can see that there’s something bothering him.

Kaori lowered her head and became silent. My heart beat twice faster thinking she remembered her past.

“Why didn’t you tell us the truth?” She spoke in a serious voice.

 

DAMN! Did she remember now? Ottoke?

 

“Mmmm...because...urrmmm..” Eric was stuttering and secretly elbows me.

“What?” I whispered.

“What should I tell her?”  He whispered back.

“I’ve been looking for my childhood friends! How could you not tell me the truth earlier?” she suddenly strikes Eric’s arms.

We both sighed in relief.

WOohhh I thought she already remembered!

Eric didn’t control himself to keep Kaori warm on his arms.

Yes, he’s touching my baby in front of me.

But I don’t feel anything with the scene of them it’s as if just a brotherly hug. Eric was still in the stage of approaching Kaori with a false face, a heart that was scared. His actions were just a result of not seeing Kaori, his little sister. He knows and I do see in his face how much he wanted to admit his faults yet he’s not ready to pay for it. He’s afraid, he doesn’t want to conceal yet he doesn’t want to worse things.

Kaori replied on giving him her excited smile and hug.

“Can you leave us for a while?” Kaori asks me.

I plainly smiled on her and walk away. I stayed not too far from them. What I’m doing?

I want to eavesdrop on the two but it would be too obvious. OTTOKE?? They were too serious talking about something until I saw Eric pull out a paper from his pocket and gave it to Kaori.

“What’s that?” I whispered to myself.

Within a few minutes Eric already stood up and walk to where am I.

“Kyuhyun! “

“Finish talking?” I asked.

“She’s dead tired and sleepy.”

I sighed, “let me take care of her.”

He went back to the hotel while I sit beside Kaori who’s still sitting under the old tree.

“Kaja...you must take some rest too.” I hang my arms on my knees.

She’s just silent.

“Do you want me to carry you?”

She suddenly looks at me. I can’t explain those eyes that were staring at me. It’s just flat.

“Can I just stay here for a while?” she finally asked me.

“Okay,” my eyes blink, nodding “I’ll stay here with you.”

“Anniyo...you can go, I’ll be fine here don’t worry”

“I wouldn’t leave you in this dark place.”

She exhaled, “Kyuhyunshi” she called me in a low lonely voice.

“What?” I stretched my arms and embrace my knees.

“I need you tonight.” She whispered that I almost can’t hear.

I look at her, “bwo? What happen? Did Eric do something...”

She cuts me, “Can you hug me?”

I didn’t know what they talked about but there’s a part of me saying “It concerns Eric”

To grant her request, I move a bit to grab her shoulder, I felt her skin as cold as ice.

“Aish! Jackets are not useful to you really,” I act mad and move at her back. She’s resting on my chest now and I back hugged her to share my jacket with her. I place my chin on her shoulder.

“How did you know Eric?” she asks

“Mmmm...uhhh... he just told me.”

“You already believe him just that?” He took a glance on me with our face just an inch away.

“Why wouldn’t I?”

She shrugged and shook her head, “I don’t know...I am bothered...and....and confused...and afraid.” She said.

“What bothers you?”

She took out something on her pocket and showed it to me. It’s a picture.

“He said this was taken when I was three.”

“Then?” I found myself asking with full curiosity.

“This place...it’s my little world.”

I got confuse of what she’s up to.

“My little world was built when I was five.”

Huh? Five? How did it happen?

“Hmmm?” I only asked in the end.

“I thought it’s normal for people to forget about their childhood BUT this is different.” She gave stress on her word

I got a clue on what she was talking about though I still don’t know what to do and say to her so I remained in silence.

She faced me with a teary eye still my arms are wrapped around her, “Kyuhyunshi, I’m afraid.” She aid softly and sobbed.

“I’m here...I won’t leave you.” I cupped her face.

“I’m so afraid to know everything...I’m afraid to know who I really am,” tears starts to fall down her cheek. “Am I adopted?”

“Ssshhhh...no, don’t think of anything like that.” I said to calm her.

Then her brother crossed my mind. Only if I know everything and if only I have the right to intrude in her life I already tell her about it.

But who am I?

I only know this girl for almost a year. I bet, even Pauline who has been her closest friend more than a decade doesn’t know anything about these things. I mean...Jino.


I wiped off her tears, “don’t cry please...”

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

 

When I saw the old photo with my older sister and Eric, the first thing that caught my eyes was the background. It was my little world. And that guy told me it was taken when I was three. If I was just a 3yr olf there then how did it happen that I was five when they built that house?

The thought of I am adopted strike my mind. I now feel the wariness in my heart. Just by thinking of the past, how I live this life, how I live as Lychauco and Perez’s daughter. It’s possible.

It’s hurting me so bad.

I don’t have any of my baby pictures...my memory of the past was not that clear. I was their only child who was forced to join in almost all workshop schools.

And do you know what does it mean?

So it means.... my parents are sending me away, I’ve been feeling that way for 20 years.

I didn’t control my tears and let it out.

“What if I am adopted?” I covered my face, “I don’t know what to do anymore”

“You don’t have to do anything, don’t worry” I heard Kyuhyun’s calm voice

Sobbing, “But how did it happen? I can’t...can't remember things.”

He sighed, “Did you see your little world being built?”

I shook my head and look straight into his eyes. “No.”

“That’s it... maybe it was built long ago before you were born”

I stopped from crying but still sobbing. Kyuhyun was right. Maybe it was built long time ago and maybe it’s really for my sister but they gave it to me instead.

PABO!!! You cried for nothing!

I sadly pouted, “Why didn’t I think of it at first?”

Kyu chuckled and holds my face then he slowly wipe off my tears using his thumb. It reached the edge of my lips. I look into his deep brown eyes. It was serious staring at me.

“I told you I’m here,” he said.

I almost feel and smell the warmth of his breath. His hands went down on my chin and slowly lean on.

“Thanks.” I replied.

Our nose touched. I felt awkward! It was a public place, too dark and we don’t know if someone is watching us.

A kiss can’t be done here!

It's like someone shouted inside my head.

AHUH! I quickly took the necklace out of my shirt and show it to Kyuhyun, “look at this ring.” I told Kyu showing him the couple ring that Henry bought.

He took the ring, “its a couple ring, am I right?”

“Ne, Henry gave it to me when....” I wasn’t able to finish what am I supposed to say because Kyu dropped the ring on the ground, frowning.

“I...is it true?” He’s stammering.

Panic mode. “No...it’s not what you all think.” I exclaimed

He let out a deep breath, stood up. “I need to sleep. Are you going to stay here?” He asked me coldly

“Kyuhyunshi...”

“I’ll go now. Night!” he turned and walked away.

Grabbing his arms, he stopped and looked at me.

KAORI SPEAK UP! WHAT NOW?

“WHAT?” He sounded irate.

 

TELL HIM THE TRUTH KAORI! TELL HIM THAT YOU AND HENRY WAS JUST PLAYING AROUND!!!

 

I look straight into his eyes, an apologetic look. He was pissed.

 

OTTOKE?? What am I supposed to do? What should I tell him?

 

“A...are you...mad?” I asked choking a bit.

He look away, “No, I’m not!”

“I feel it...” I almost whispered, “That you’re jealous...” lowers my head

AISH!! WHY THE HELL I SAID THAT???? OMMO!!

I felt my face heat up in shame. I waited for his response. I’m being a fool to ask that kind of question to someone who was dating with other girl.

He laughed sarcastically, “Why would I?” he pulled his arms away and turn about face. He takes 3 steps away from me and turns his head again. “GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF YOU! BEST WISHES!” he said and walks away.

I wanted to follow him and explain everything.

“SUUGGAAAARRRRRR!!!!!” I heard Henry shouted.

 

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠