A DATE WITH THE STRANGERS (SHINee)

A Twist In My Story

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

 

I left all the boys inside my room and took a shower since they wake me up from their revolution. Those guys were crazy! They are acting mad when they saw Henry sleeping beside me. After I took a shower I went to the kitchen to brew some coffee.

 

“Want some too?” I ask Ryeowook after I saw him entering the kitchen.

He shook his head. “How do you feel?” he ask instead.

“I’m already fine.” Smile at him.

“Kaori!!! Baby Kaoriiii!!” I heard Mika shouting.

 

I hurriedly walk to where her voice was coming and to know what she’s crying about.

 

“LOOKKK!!!” she excitedly point the TV.

 

I watch the news:

 

“SBG FEVER! Kids and teenagers dances in SBG’s single. Netizens show their love and support for the new girl group.”

 

I saw little kids dancing to our song then teenagers was in front of SM Entertainment bldg. with banners and may things. It’s very touching. I want to go there and hug them all.

 

“Kaori and Kyuhyun’s duet still a big hit. Kaori’s first single with Kyuhyun still no.1 on the chart for 72 days now. Everyone loves their y couple dance. Some netizens was pairing the SBG leader to the maknae of Super Junior. “

“Articles have been released this morning by Reporter Kim. It says that Kim Kaori is the nicest person he had interviewed  from 10 years of being a reporter. Antis changed their mind and start loving Kim Kaori and the whole group. This is…name….”

 

 

“Whoah! What did you do to Mr. Kim so he would praise you in his articles?” Ryeowook asking in disbelief.

“Naneun moreunda, I did nothing. I just gave him my message to all our…I mean my antis when he caught me yesterday.” I explained.

“I should buy magazine today. Kaori-ah” he called me.

“Wae?”

“Let’s buy your article.” He grab my hands.

 

 

◘◘◘◘

 

We are walking to the magazine store since we’re not buying so many things we decided to walk and not to take a cab. But wearing disguise were always present with that. It’s our gear, an important shield to save our lives. HAHA LOL!

 

“Do you want an ice cream?” he asks.

“I do, I love ice cream.”

 

He hold my hands and walk to the ice cream store. I ordered the biggest size while he ordered the smallest one. it's a butterscotchvelvet ^_~  yum-yum-yum

?????? O___________O

 

“WHY?? I ask him when I notice his facial expression.

“That’s TOO BIG!” he commented.

“Enough for my tummy” I tapped my tummy.

“SO you’re an ice cream monster now?” he chuckle

I pouted. “I’m not a monster, RAWR!” I act like biting him.

He moves a away. “see? You’re eating humans too.”

Pout again. “OPPAAA…I’m not a gumiho”

“Can I ask you something?” he changes the topic.

my ice cream. “Sure, but not math please” I joked

He chuckle a bit. “No, not about math.”

“Okay, what is it?”

“Have you experience been broken hearted by a guy?”

“I’ve never been into a relationship.” I quickly answered.

He shook his head. “Mm…so does evil maknae has a chance on you?”

I stopped eating. Look at him. “I still don’t know”

“So it means he’s really courting you.”

“Is he?” going back to my ice cream.

He put his hands in his pocket. “Well everyone knows that he likes you.”

I shrugged my shoulders. “Chincha? I don’t know that” I made a little white lie.

“What about Henry?”

“He’s my best friend.”

“There’s a big chance that he’ll fall for you”

I stopped and stare at him.

“What if one day he’ll confess his love to you?”

Then I remember last night.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

My best friend is mocking me even if I’m sick so acted like I’m mad.

 

“Kaori?”

I didn’t respond.

“Are you mad at me?”

I closed my eyes and act like sleeping.

“Kaori…Doraemon”

 

I still didn’t make any move. Until I felt his hands turning my face, he hugged me closer and put my head in his chest. He plays with my hair and pulled me a little closer to him. He’s holding my waist and it tickles me a little but I controlled myself from laughing.

Then I felt his lips on mine.

 

Omo! Henry kissed me while I’m sleeping.

 

I bet we’ll both feel awkward if he knew that I was just pretending to be asleep so I just continue my acting then he hugged me tighter in his arms.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“A best friend will remain best friends”

“Mm…” he nodded. “But you know, I noticed Sungmin and Leeteuk hyung has a crush on you.”

I look at him and pouted. “You’re revealing their secrets. Tsk. Tsk bad” waving my pointing fingers.

He chuckled. “I just notice it, that’s all”

I stared on his eyes, seriously. “What if I said I like you?”

His face turns red. He’s looking for words to say.

I burst out laughing. “But honestly oppa, you and Beige look good together”

His face blushed even harder.

“WHOAAHH!! I gotcha! You like her, don’t yah??”

He nodded. “You really think we look good together?”

“Of course.”

 

His phone suddenly rings. He took it and answered in a corner.

 

“Can we go SM bldg. first?”

“Okay, no problem.”

 

 

◘◘◘◘

 

In just 10 minutes we reached the SM building, he asked me to wait for him in the lobby. I haven’t seen the whole bldg. since SBG and SJ has their own recording and dance studio in our dorm. I take a good look on the bldg. and start walking.

 

“Noona!”

“Kaori!” I heard someone called me.

 

I look around and saw two familiar faces. I’m sure I already saw them in our debut party.

I just glance on them.

They wave at me with all smiles.

I waved and smiled back at the two boys, and then they come closer to me.

“Noona, are you alone?

I shook my head. “I’m with Ryeowook”

“It seems like you don’t know us.”

I smiled awkwardly then nod.

“Noona, I’m Taemin and this is Key. We’re both from SHINee”

“I see…hello” I wave my hands again.

“Do you have schedules today?” Key asks me.

“None at this moment” I answered.

“You’re really great Kaori noona.” Taemin gave me a 2 thumbs up. “I’ve read Mr. Kim’s article. I’m an SBG fan” winks

I feel comfortable with Taemin knowing that he’s now our fan. I can’t help myself but to hug him. “Thanks, I’m really grateful to know that.”

 

I pulled away and saw him blushing. Maybe he’s just shy at me.

 

“Do you want to hang out with us and have some fun?” Key asked me.

I smiled at them playfully.

 

 

◘◘◘◘

 

Since they are going to pay for me I let them choose the place but they insist that I’m the one who should do that so in the end we decided to go to the amusement park.

This is really my first time going there so I’m overloaded with excitement and happiness.

 

“Let’s ride in the roller coaster.” Taemin suggested.

“Gaja.” I pulled their hands.

 

Taemin was about to sit beside me but Key stopped him and sit beside me instead.

 

“Hyung I should be the one seated there.” He pouted.

Key glared on him.

“Okay, we’ll ride 2 times here. For now its Key will sit beside me then you.” I pointed the dongsaeng.

Our pilgrimage started. I glance at key and he look like he’s scared.

“WHHOOOAAAAAHHH!!” I screamed to let out my excitement.

“KAORI-SHIII” Key shouted so I could hear him.

“WWHHOOOTTT??”

“DOO YOUU KNOWW ANY SOONGGSS FROOMMM SHINee???” he holds on the supporter.

“MIANHE!!! I DON’T KNOWW ANYY.” I looked at him.

 

Then the roller coaster comes rushing down.

 

“WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!” I screamed again glancing at him, his eyes were closed.

“GAAAWWDDDDD” he screamed.

I burst out laughing and hold his hands up high. “DOO THISS SOO YOUU WON”TT TREEMMBBLEEE”

“O O OOOKKAaayy!! I WILLLL” he opened his eyes and look at me.

I flash him a big smile and start singing DANCING OUT of SUPER JUNIOR.

“DANNCINGG OUTT IN THEE EDDGGE!” I’m waving my hands like crazy

He looked at me. “SOO YOU”REE REALLY AN ELF?”

“YEP, THAT’S COOLL!! I pointed the roller coaster.

He laughs with my reaction and sing along with me.

“WOOOWWWW YOUU KNOWW THEIRR SONGG???” I looked amazed.

“URI DULMAN INEUNKEOL.” He’s singing.

“THAT’S COOOLLL” I pointed him, its Kyuhyun’s lines.

 

We finished the song then I start singing Firework of Katty Perry

I’m not a fan of Katty Perry but I always hear her songs everywhere.

 

“DOO YOUU EVERR FEELL LIKEE A PLASTIC BAGGG” I started.

“DRIFTING TOO THEE WINDD”

“EEHHH??? YOU KNOWW THATT??”

He nodded. “I HEARDD ITT MANNYY TIMES.”

 

I shook my head as a sign of I understand. I gave him a second look…

 

is this cute guy beside me a gay???

 

I suddenly got curious. I sing many songs until the coaster stopped. It’s Taemin’s turn now.

 

“Noona, we’ll enjoy this ride together.” He smiled at me cutely.

“Okay, fighting!” I pinch his cheeks. “You’re so cute.”

“Well noona is really pretty!!” he praised me.

“Noona likes Taemin dongsaeng now.” I saw him blush again.

 

Omo, is this dongsaeng has a crush on me?? so cutee…

 

“THEN YOU MUST SUPPORT USSS!!” he shouted when the coaster begin to move.

“OF COURSE” I pinch his cheeks.

 

We are talking a lot of things and screaming at the same time while the coaster was in its journey. He taught me some Lucifer lines.

 

When we got down from the coaster it feels like we’re still riding on it.

“KEEYyy!!” I called him when I noticed that he’s a little farther from us.

 

He looks with a blank expression.

I walk towards him jumping a little. “Let’s take pictures there.”

I pointed the digital photo booth. “Let’s go.” He grabs my hands.

 

We removed our disguise and start posing in our own cute ways… ^_~

 

The two always fight whose on my side, who will hold me and pose like this so I acted mad like annoyed with the two and covers my ears. What we didn’t know is the DIGI takes picture every 10 seconds and can print 4 copies each click.

 

 

CAMERA FLASH

 

We pose cutely. “Heelloo, cutie”

 

CAMERA FLASH

 

Pouting… “Awww”

 

CAMERA FLASH

 

Sad… “hhhhhhh”

 

CAMERA FLASH

 

Shocked… “OHHHH!!” covers our mouth and widened our eyes.

 

CAMERA FLASH

 

Thinking… “HHHmmmmmm..” placing our hands on our head.

 

CAMERA FLASH

 

I even twist their ears. “KYAAHHh!!”

 

CAMERA FLASH

 

Then key hugging me while Taemin acted like he’s jealous.

 

CAMERA FLASH

 

We do the Sailor moon pose too. “I won’t forgive you!!!”

 

CAMERA FLASH

 

 

“Let’s try making jump shots” Taemin suggested.

“1, 2, 3” we all jump.

“OOOWWW!” I bumped heads with Taemin.

“Noona, are you okay?” he worriedly ask.

I nodded rubbing my head.

 

CAMERA FLASH

 

We were caught rubbing our heads. I’m really having fun with this two when Taemin feel his stomach.

 

“I’m hungry, let’s eat” Taemin holding his belly.

“I’ll pay for the food.” I said then drag the two.

 

I ordered two BIG SANDWHICH and it the one in only 5minutes.

 

“She's a monster, beautiful monster” Key singing Neyo’s beautiful monster while looking at me.

I pouted. “Oppa, I’m hungry that’s why I’m eating like this.”

“Wae? Didn’t you eat since yesterday?” Taemin curiously asked.

I shook my head. “Nah! Just this morning”

“But you’re not getting big even if you eat too much?’ Key asks pointing my belly.

I chuckle a bit. “HE HE He “

“Noona will be cuter if she gets big” Taemin bites on his sandwich, I smile awkwardly.

 

We wander all over the park, they bought me some stuffs like Teddy bear. I suddenly don’t feel good, it feels like something was missing.

Taemin took out his phone and take a picture with me.

“I’ll post this on my account.” He said then I suddenly remember I’m with someone.

“OHH MAAHHH GAWD” covers my mouth..

They both look at me. “??????????”

“I forgot Wookie.”

“I already texted him.” Key making me feel not to worry.

 

But he might get upset one me, he asks me to walk with him and just buy a magazine then here I am with this SHINee members.

 

I’m worrying what will Ryeowook oppa will say about me after leaving him in the SM bldg. and without even texting him where I am.

 

YOU’RE DEAD KAORI!!!I scolded myself.

 

I need to escape from this two without offending them. Think kaori, think for an excuse. TENEN! *bright idea comes*

 

“Oppa, let’s sit here first I’m tired.” I sit on the bench and they followed me.

I swing my legs like a kid. “Have you ever experienced being chased by many scary fans?”

Key raise his eye brows. “Chased by many scary fans? Mm…sometimes and that’s what I hate the most”

I glance on Taemin to know his side. “I’m young so I can run fast.” He chuckle.

“Do you still wanna have fun with me?” I ask them again using my aegyo.

“Of course we do.” Key quickly answered.

“Then let’s have some fun” a playful smile was formed in my face.

 

I prepared myself and found that I’m wearing stilettos.

I always wear this kind of shoes ever since, uhm, remember the guy who said I’m little compared to Song Hye Kyo and Kim Tae He? That guy! He’s the reason why I always wear this kind of shoes.

 

Urgg! How can I run with this?

 

WAAAHHH!! You can do it Kaori! Fighting!

 

I cheered myself and stand up straight. I remove my sunglasses first.

 

“WHAT are you DOING??” Key asks me with the rising and falling intonation.

 

Then I removed my hoody. My back facing others so they won’t notice me yet. After that I quickly remove the sunglasses of the two boys.

 

“We look better without this” wink,wink

 

They covered their faces using their hands.

 

PSSHhh!! It won’t work. *evil smile*

 

I face all the people and start my fun thing.

 

“ANNYEONG HASSEYO!! Kaori Kim-imnida from SBG or SAPPHIRE BLUE GIRLS” I shouted.

 

I already heard screams and murmurs.

 

“Who is she?”

“What did she said?”

 

I heard some uhjimma’s group.

 

“Omma, look! Kaori noona is here too”

“Whoahh! She’s really Kim Kaori of the new group.”

 

“I’m with Taemin and Key from SHINee” I shouted again. “Please support all our albums” I wave at the crowd, bows,bows

 

I face the two as the screams getting louder.

 

They look pale. --_____--

 

Key stood up and hold my hands tightly, he sighed.

 

“Noona, Oppa, Key, Taemin, Kaori…SBG, SHINee”  those were the things I heard from the crowd.

 

Taemin shook his head in disbelief. “Hyung you know what to do.”

 

Key nodded still holding my hands tightly. “RUUNNN!!” he exclaimed.

 

Fans run after us screaming our names and our group.

 

I’m still laughing while we are running away from our loving fans, NO, I mean to save our lives. Kekek LOL!

 

“Are you crazy? Why did you do that?” Key glared on me.

I didn’t answer then I trip my toes causing my heels to break. “AAhhhh!” I cried in pain.

 

Pabo! PABO!!! Kaori you’re one HELL of an IDIOT!!! CRAZY! STUPID!! How can you run now?

 

Key helped me to stand. I got no choice but to remove my shoes.

“Continue supporting OUR ALBUMS” I screamed while waving my hands still holding the shoes.

 

“Unni!!! Throw us your shoes!!”some girl shouted.

 

????? well I can’t use it anymore so I throw my shoes as what they requested.

Taemin was dialing on his phone while still running.

 

“Hyung, we’re in trouble.”………”WHATT?? NEWS??” he seemed shocked.

“What’s it?” Key asked him.

“We’re in the news” he quickly answered.

“DARN IT!!!”

“Okay, Thanks” He kept his phone. “The red van”

 

◘◘◘◘◘

 

“So you are Kaori” the guy eyeing me from head to toe.

I pout and lowered my head. “Mianhe.”

The guy sighed. “We’ll bring you home.”

“Hyung don’t scare her.” Taemin defending me.

I look at Taemin with thankful eyes. Blink. Blink

“WHYY?? FANS ALMOST CAUGHT YOUUU!!!” the guy glared.

I lowered my head again.

 

He’s scary! Aish! My ahjussi, I mean daddy Teukie doesn’t look this scary but this guy. He’s like a nightmare while I’m still awake.

 

“Don’t you know that you’re all in the news??” he glared on Key.

“Don’t get mad on him. I am to blame.” I pouted and use my aegyo on the guy. I just hope it works.

 

He sighed. Ókay, I’m sorry, I’m not a bad guy don’t worry. I just don’t want my dongsaeng to be in trouble.”

 

 

Hahahah! My aegyo works on this puppy!! Bleehh!! :p

“By the way, I’m Onew” he looks at me while still driving.

 

“Whoaahh! Onew oppa is better in driving than daddy Teukie” I said in amazement.

 

Well when he drove once, he’s really focused but still he can’t control the wheels. We almost hit a car and a kid. I still wonder how he got license and a car.