§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *6*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

Part 6...Feedback wanted for the story so far! ^_^.. enjoy reading! ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "The story has just begun" By DBSK/TVXQ

 

The Paperwork Mr Sagong gave me didn’t take that long, it was basically my contract and rules. I was soon outside the photo shoot location. I got out of the car and headed inside to the studio set.

I walked into the room and saw Changmin posing, taking his pictures. He seemed to notice me and gave me a wink. It made my heart beat a little faster which I was not too happy about since I had come here to work and I have a boyfriend back home…But no harm in flirting right?

“Tia…Over here!” I heard someone shout.

I looked over to my left to see Jaejoong waving at me like a little kid and Micky looking very unimpressed. I smirked and walked over to them.

“What’s up Jaejoong?” I asked standing in front of him and Micky who didn't really look at me. He made feel slightly unwanted.

“Come sit next to Micky, I need to go take my pictures!” Jaejoong beamed a smile and a mischievous one that.

Micky’s head shot up and he looked at me, I looked back him… we seemed to be thinking the same thing… this was awkward.

“Ummm…No Jaejoong I’m fine, I can stand,”

“No no no, Come sit!” Jaejoong pulled me down onto the chair next to Micky.

Micky gave me an awkward smile and I gave him one back. Jaejoong stood in front of us smiling.

“Okay now...you talk, I’ll be right back, Picture time!” Jaejoong smiled and headed of towards the set and photographer.

An awkward silence took over us. I don’t think either of us were very comfortable. Both Micky and I were exchanging awkward glances with the occasional cough or clearing of our throats.

“This is awkward,” I mumbled to myself.

“Huh?” Micky looked at me.

“Oh, nothing!” I replied nervously then we looked away from each other.

‘Great’ I thought to myself. This ‘me and Micky talking’ thing wasn’t going very well but then it is my first day meeting the guys.

I saw Changmin walking towards us from the set where Jaejoong was now posing, he looked amazing so did Changmin.

“Hey Changmin!” I squealed, maybe I was a little too eager to call Changmin over but the situation Micky and I were in wasn’t healthy.

“Hey Tia, Micky, What’s happening?” Changmin sat next to me.

“Nothing much,” I replied solemnly.

“Yeah...nothing much,” Micky spoke up.

“Ooooo...I’ll be back, there’s food over there!” Changmin cooed getting up and heading to the buffet table.

“Changmin wait...oh, never mind!” I huffed.

I looked around and saw that Junsu and Yunho were also at the buffet table… Great, I guess I have no more distractions.

“Look…” I heard Micky say, “…I don’t trust you and you can’t make me…. Plenty of assistants have lied and sold us out, so I have no need to like you or trust you,” Micky’s words were so bitter and sour to the tongue.

I looked at him and nodded “Oh… I understand,”

With my reply Micky got up and walked next to the set, Junsu soon appeared next to me.

“Don’t worry about him, he’s got issues!” Junsu laughed trying to lighten the mood.

“I’m not worried...have you taken your pictures yet?” I asked him getting off the subject of Micky.

“Yeah…I was first up, Yunho’s up now,” Junsu smiled pointing to the set.

Yunho was doing his poses, for some reason they made me laugh. As much as he looks good in the magazines, the build up to his poses were hilarious.

Then I thought about what Micky said to me.

“Hey Junsu…were your old assistants that horrible?” I looked at Junsu as he put a cracker in his mouth.

“Well… Ummm… they’d always make friends with us then disappear…they never stay longer than a few months, maybe two months…”

“Then the next thing we know there’s a story about us and then we get bad press,” Changmin finished Junsu’s sentence.

“But how comes you guys are so… happy, if this has happened so many times?” I asked intrigued by their positive attitude towards me.

“Well we just forgive and forget, but Micky…”

“Micky’s more sensitive to things like that, that’s why he’s harsh with you,” Yunho and Jaejoong joined into the conversation.

“Oh, I see,” I said looking at Micky who was now on set.

“It makes sense now, I guess he figured I wouldn’t be here long,” I mumbled to myself.

“Tianna!” The photographer called my name. The boys accompanied me as I walked up to the set.

“Yes?” I answered.

“Micky’s just not getting it today, we might have to reschedule his photo shoot,” the photographer spoke.

“No…” I said without thinking, “…Let me talk to him for a second,”

The photographer nodded and I walked up to Micky.

“Look Micky, I don’t want to reschedule your photo shoot, when I know you can do these pictures, so get it together!” I stated with a stern voice.

Micky smirked at me, “Fine,”

I smiled at him and walked back to the photographer and the rest of DBSK.

“You know it won’t be that easy,” Jaejoong whispered in my ear.

He was right. Micky still weren’t hitting the poses he normally would, he was supposed to be happy and cheerful, instead he was gloomy and lifeless.

“Do you have a plan B?” Changmin said appearing next to me from behind.

I had to think for a second then it hit me.

“Follow my lead boys!” I whispered to them, they nodded and waited for my actions.

I started making funny faces and mocking the photographer looking at Micky while I was doing so. Micky had a sparkle in his eyes.

“I think it’s working,” Yunho said joining in.

Micky’s smile got bigger, he had a really beautiful smile, I had never seen it before well at least not in person anyway.

We decided to step up our little game of making Micky laugh by freezing every time the photographer turned around to look at what Micky was laughing at. It was quite cool, making fun out of a photographer with a Korean boy band.

“Okay, we’re done!” The photographer said snapping the last picture.

Micky walked off set right past me and didn’t say a thing. I really didn’t expect him to.

“I don’t know what you said to him but you must be a very good assistant!” The photographer said.

“God I hope so!” I mumbled to myself.

“Hey Tia you ready? We have to do a signing!” Jaejoong called to me.

This was going to be a long first day.

§§§§§

It was a very long day indeed. After the signing we were swarmed by herds of young pretty girls screaming and crying, shouting out the boys names, ‘Saranghae Hero’ and things to that nature.

Then we had loads of magazine interviews to do, I never knew that DBSK’s popularity was so extreme. I was starting to understand why some of DBSK’s assistants never lasted more than a few months.

We were now heading to the boys’ hotel suite, which was only four floors above my hotel room, coincidence how we were staying in the same hotel.

Jaejoong opened their hotel suite door and let us in. Their suite was amazing, it looked so comfy and not to mention big. The boys settled the food we had bought on the table in their living room area then headed to their bedrooms.

I sat down at the table and began to sort out the food. Micky was the first to come out of the bedroom. He barely looked at me while grabbing his food then sat on the sofa and the T.V.

I was going to say something to him but then the boys came flooding out of the bedroom area.

“Yay! Food time!” Junsu gleamed as the boys all squashed around the table.

Junsu and Jaejoong were either side of me. Changmin and Yunho were opposite them while Micky was still on the sofa, eating and watching the T.V.

“So Tianna, what’s it like in London?” Changmin asked tucking into his food.

“Oh, it’s like any other city, crowded with business people, clubs…The night life is amazing but the weather’s not too nice though,” I replied eating my Sushi.

“Ah…So it rains a lot?” Junsu asked before stuffing food in his mouth.

“Yeah,” I nodded.

“Ah…” the guys smiled nodding and continued to eat.

“Do you know the Queen?” Jaejoong asked unexpectedly.

“Jae, why would Tianna know the Queen?!” Changmin questioned him.

“She might know the Queen!” Jaejoong stood by his question. The boys began to argue.

“No Jae, I don’t think so”

“Junsu, you don’t know anything!”

“I know more than you!”

“I know more than both of you!” Yunho tried to brag.

“Hey guys stop it! I don’t know the Queen personally but I know what she looks like,” I interrupted their tiny debate.

“See Jae, I told you!” Junsu stuck his tongue out at Jaejoong. Jaejoong just rolled his eyes and continued eating.

“So…Tianna, what’s between you and Onew huh?” Changmin asked making everyone stop eating and look at me apart from Micky of course.

I cleared my throat and began to talk, “Well...”

Just then Micky erupted into a loud laughter, he was watching a Korean quiz show that had Big Bang on it.

Yunho looked over and called to him just as his laughter calmed down, “Micky, come over and join us,”

“Yeah Micky,” Changmin added, “It’s fun talking to Tianna!”

Micky didn’t look back, “No…I’m fine here,” He continued to watch his quiz show.

The boys just shrugged and probed me for an answer,

“So tell us are you and Onew, Yeonin?” Junsu caught me off guard. {Sweethearts/Lovers}

I began to blush, “No no, Jinki and I are very good friends now, we did use to be like that but now I have a boyfriend back home,”

“Ah…You have a boyfriend back home?!” Jaejoong smirked.

I nodded with a little giggle.

“But he’s not here maybe you need a Korean boyfriend!” Changmin was quick to flirt with me.

“We’ll see!” I laughed.

Jaejoong grabbed my hand and kissed it, “I’ll win your heart,”

“Not if I win it first!” Junsu said kissing my other hand.

I blushed even more as Yunho did a seducing pose and Changmin gave me a y wink.

“Guys, no more…” I giggled, “I got to go to my room,”

“Aw…” The boys moaned as I stood up and stretched.

“Group hug!” Yunho shouted making the boys circle me and hug me tight.

“Okay, let go!” I squealed trying to breathe.

“Oh, Mianhae…Jae, I’ll help you clean up,” Junsu said.{Sorry}

Jaejoong nodded, then they both disappeared into the kitchen with the empty food boxes. Yunho and Changmin smiled at me then ran into the bedroom area, I guess they didn’t want to clean up.

I sorted out my top and jacket then walked to the door. I turned around and looked at Micky, he was still in his own world watching his game shows.

“Micky, you coming to sleep?” Junsu asked as him and Jaejoong walked out of the kitchen.

“Urr…Yeah, in a couple of minutes,” Micky replied looking at them and quickly glancing at me.

“Okay,” Junsu replied before him and Jaejoong disappeared into the bedroom area.

Micky turned back to the T.V. and continued to watch his show. I should have just walked out and went to my room but I didn’t.

“Micky?” I said walking towards him.

“Yeah?” He replied still looking at the T.V.

I sat down beside him on the sofa and let my words flow, “Look…I get that you don’t trust me and you have no need to…but no matter what you think of me, I’m only here to do my job and be your assistant, you could at least work with me a little bit and before you say anything…No, I didn’t come here to make friends but it's nice if I do…..I came here to do a job, to look after you guys and I’m not leaving Korea until my job is done, so get used to it!”

After my longwinded speech I got up and headed to the door. Micky maintained his position looking at the T.V. but I knew he heard me.

“Okay guys, I’ll see you in the morning!” I shouted towards the bedroom while opening the suite door.

Junsu, Jaejoong, Changmin and Yunho popped their heads through the bedroom doorway and smiled

“Goodbye Tia!” They shouted back at me.

I giggled, “Goodnight Changmin, Jaejoong, Junsu and Yunho!”

They waved at me and disappeared back into the bedroom.

“Bye Micky,” I mumbled opening the door and slowly walking through it. Just as I was about to close the door, I heard Micky’s voice,

“Bye Tianna,”

I stopped for a second, this was the first time Micky used my name or directly greeted me in anyway today. It was nice, I smiled to myself and shut the door.

“Maybe he will work with me after all,” I quietly said to myself while heading downstairs to my room.

Only time would tell….