§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *19*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

This is Kinda a filler...basically it just signifies change in scene and feelings :D Feedback or Love! ~{xxxkissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing "Tune the Rainbow" By Maaya Sakamoto/Sakamoto Maaya {K} - Spoken in Korean

 

“Jae okay, I’ll get some ramen!” I grumbled down the phone.

“Komawo and hurry back Tia we miss you!” Jaejoong sang down the phone line before hanging up. {Thank you}

I huffed putting my phone in my pocket and headed to the market to get some stuff for tomorrow’s trip to Japan. I walked past a clothing store and something caught my eye. It was an amazing Lolita dress, I never thought I’d see one in Korea but I know little about Korean fashion style.

I continued to walk, my eyes still focused on the Lolita dress until I walked into someone,

“Ouch…Mianhae, BOA?” I gasped. {Sorry}

“Tianna, hey how are you?” She replied with a bright wide smile.

‘Well I don’t want to see you right now!’ I thought to myself but I couldn’t say that.

“I’m okay, just picking up stuff before we leave for Japan tomorrow,” I replied blankly.

Boa smirked, “Tianna you know that Yoochun and I are friends and that he’s not into me or vice-versa,”

“I….Ummm…I didn’t….I’m not….”

“Tianna its okay I get it, Micky did say that the tour yesterday was a favour to you!” Boa laughed at my guilty jealous embarrassed face.

“I’m so sorry for being weird yesterday, I’m normally not like that!” I replied without stuttering nervously.

“I know….So where you heading to?” Boa smiled as we began to walk together.

“To the market, I got to pick up the boys’ toilet accessories, some snacks and tonight’s ramen,” I grinned.

“Cool…you don’t mind if I come along with you, I’d like to talk to you properly since we didn’t talk much yesterday,” Boa had a sweet glint in her eye.

“Sure, that would be nice!” I smiled as we crossed the street.

We managed to have quite detailed conversation about music and hobbies, I never thought I would get along with Boa and we’d be talking like this. She reminded me of Kim but less crazy and more sweet.

“Yoochun really likes you, he hasn’t liked someone so much in a while,” Boa randomly said as we walked back to the hotel.

I suddenly got nervous nearly losing my balance with the bags I was holding,

“Did he say that?”

“No, but it’s easy to tell, Yoochun’s not that good at hiding his feelings, he’s good at pretending he’s not interested though,” Boa stated with a smirk.

“Yeah, I realised that when I first met him, we were at each other throats most of the time or not talking at all…now I finally see the real Micky Yoochun, the one his fans love so much,” I explained with a wide smile.

“Tianna?”

”Yeah?”

Boa gave me an awkward smile, “Don’t be mad at the boys tonight, they have something important to tell you, just hear them out, okay?”

I was confused but I knew I couldn’t ask in detail, “Okay, it’s not too bad is it?”

Boa scrunched up her nose, “Kinda…it’s a big thing and it might change their future!”

I nodded just as we got to the hotel entrance, “So…again, I’m sorry for being weird yesterday and thank you Boa, today was really great!”

Boa giggled, “No problem Tianna, take care of yourself and DBSK especially Micky!”

I laughed with her, “I will, bye Boa,”

Boa hugged me tight, “Bye Tianna,”

We parted then she waved goodbye and walked down the street. I smiled to myself as I quickly headed inside and got to the elevator. It was amazing that for the first time since I’ve been here everything’s been good, like it was all fitting into place. This was perfect.

I got out of the elevator and walked to DBSK’s suite door and knocked lightly.

“Tianna…Where’s the ramen?” Was the first thing out of Jaejoong’s mouth.

“So, no ‘hello Tia I missed you!’” I joked as I walked past him into their suite. I saw Micky sitting on the sofa with a rather intense face…

Junsu and Changmin walked out of the bedroom followed by Yunho. They smiled and took the bags from me to the kitchen area. I then made my way to the sofa.

“Yoochun, Wae gu re?” I asked sitting next to him. {What’s wrong?}

Micky looked at me then at Jaejoong who was now standing next to the sofa, “We have to tell you something,”

I looked at them both, their faces were blank but really serious, no way near happy.

“What’s going on Oppas?” I asked quietly keeping calm.

Changmin, Junsu and Yunho walked out of the kitchen area and joined our conversation.

“Hyung Jaejoong tell her,” Changmin huffed sitting beside me.

The guys gathered around me, Micky held my hand as Jaejoong cleared his throat to speak,

“We were going to tell you earlier but we didn’t know how it would affect your job…” Jaejoong paused to find his words, “Micky, Junsu and I have filed a lawsuit against SMEntertainment,”

“Mwo yo? Changmin, Yunho, you’re not joining them?” I was completely shocked. {What}

Changmin shook his head while Yunho spoke up, “No, we’re not, we are staying out of it,”

I took a deep breath, “So what else is there?” I looked at them they were sitting around slightly lifeless.

“Changmin and Yunho aren’t going to Japan with us,” Junsu said staring at the floor.

I sighed, “I get it now…this might be my last job with you three until SME relocate me to a new act…and this is the last night I’ll be around Yunho and Changmin professionally,”

Micky’s grasp tightened around my hand, he looked at me, “We were going tell you straight away but we were afraid, we all just started getting along with you especially me!”

“Micky, its fine don’t worry, I’ll just enjoy the time I have with all of you,” I smiled at each of them.

“Can we have a group hug now?” Yunho asked with a big grin.

“Alright but don’t…AHH!!!” I screamed as the boys piled on me.

“Mianhae,” I heard Micky whisper in my ear. {Sorry}

I shook my head and kissed him lightly on the nose.

“Hey, where’s my kiss?!” The rest of the boys chimed out in unison.

Micky and I just laughed while we continued to enjoy our bundled group embrace. It’s not so perfect after all but for the moment we’re good.

§§§§§

“Changmin...you need to let go…Oppa!” I barely breathed out. Changmin let me go from his death grip hug.

“Mianhae Tia…I will really miss you,” Changmin said with a very sorrowful face. {Sorry}

“Me too!” Yunho hugged me tight and let go unwillingly.

“Awww Oppas, I promise I will hang out with you when I come back!” I hugged them one more time.

I stood back and stared at the gap of air that separated Yunho and Changmin from us. It was said that the guys would have to be away from each other like this, I just hope it wouldn’t stay this way for long.

“One last group hug!” Junsu yelled like a little kid.

“TOHOSHINKI HWAITING!” I squealed as we bundled for one of the last group hugs we’d have for a while. {Fighting!} (Obviously LOL :P)

{K}“We will always be brothers,” I heard Micky say to Changmin and Yunho. I really hoped they would.

We let go of each other and waved goodbye before heading to our terminal gate.

“Here we come Japan!” I whispered to myself.