§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *11*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

Okay Time skip to Friday..Yunho's date! :D Enjoy and feedback appreciated! ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "The way you are" By DBSK/TVXQ ^_^ & Birthday By Jeremih {K} - Spoken in Korean

 

“Tia, who’s the woman in this picture?” Changmin asked me while laying next Junsu on my bed.

“Huh?” I turned around and looked at them both.

“The woman in this picture?” Changmin held up the picture.

“Oh...” I walked to the bed and sat down, “She's my mother…that's the last picture she took before she got sick,”

“She’s beautiful,” Junsu said looking at me.

“I know, my dad said I remind him of her when I smile,” I spoke quietly.

Junsu nodded while Changmin just smiled.

“By the way, why did Jaejoong say you have to hang out in my room?” I asked getting up and heading to the bathroom.

“I don’t know, he just said ‘go hang with Tia’ and pushed us out!” I heard Junsu reply.

“Hmm…I wonder what Oppa is planning,” I said coming out of the bathroom and sitting next to Changmin who was now sitting up.

“Hey Tia?”

“Yeah Junsu,”

“Do you have a picture of your boyfriend?” He asked with a big smile.

“Oh…Yeah, hold on!” I answered getting up and going to my suitcase in the corner.

I ruffled through my suitcase and found two pictures, one of me and Ryan and one with me, Kim and Ryan.

“Here…take a look,” I said handing them to Changmin and Junsu.

“Ah…He’s handsome…like Yoochun!” Changmin laughed.

I giggled, “Umm…No…Yoochun is handsome but not like Ryan, they are very different!”

“So you think Yoochun is handsome?” Junsu raised an eyebrow.

I covered my mouth in embarrassment, “Uhh…I…”

“You like Yoochun because he’s handsome!” Changmin teased.

“Ah…Shhh Changmin!” I blushed.

“Umm Tia? Who’s the girl in the picture with you and your boyfriend?” Junsu asked focusing on the pictures.

“That’s Kimberly, she’s been my best friend since I was small,” I replied with a smile. “She’s a good friend!”

“Like Onew?” Changmin stated.

I nodded, “But Jinki is more fun!”

“Ah!” Changmin and Junsu nodded.

Then there was a loud knock at the door. Changmin and Junsu ran to the door and opened it a little.

“Hello, can we help you?” Junsu said to the person at the door, I couldn’t quite see who it was.

“Hi Changmin and Junsu, I’m here to pick up Tianna, “I heard Yunho’s voice.

Changmin giggled, “Sorry…there’s no Tianna here, you must have the wrong door,”

Junsu and I burst into laughter.

“But I can hear her laughing!” Yunho said in a confused voice.

Then I heard Jaejoong, “Ay…move out the way and let us in!”

Changmin and Junsu laughed and opened the door wide to let Jaejoong and Yunho in.

I looked at Yunho. He was dressed in jeans, a shirt and a jacket. His hair was typical U-Know style…he looked really good.

“Hi Jaejoong, Yunho you look handsome!” I greeted them.

“Hi Tia,” Jaejoong said sitting on my bed next to me.

Yunho blushed, “Thank you Tia, I like your butterfly top and jeans!”

“Oh. This? Changmin said I should where it,” I replied with a smile.

Changmin burst into laughter, which was soon cut short by Junsu hitting him on the shoulder.

“Mwo yo?” I asked {What}

“Nothing!” Junsu answered while Changmin tried to stop laughing.

Jaejoong leant over and whispered in my ear, “I’ll tell you when you get back,”

I shrugged and looked at them, someone was missing…Micky.

“Oppa where’s Micky?” I asked Yunho.

Yunho looked around uneasily, “Ah…Micky? He’s n-“

“He didn’t want to come down,” Jaejoong finished Yunho’s sentence.

“Oh…” I sighed.

“Tia, are you ready to go?” Yunho asked snapping me out of my daze.

“Umm…yeah…I just need to get my jacket!” I replied getting up and going into my small living room.

“Yunho, you look nervous!” I heard Changmin laugh.

“No!” Yunho replied, his tone of voice said differently.

I put my jacket on and smiled to myself then walked back into the bedroom.

“I’m ready now,” I smiled taking Yunho’s hand.

Yunho looked down at our hands and gulped really loudly, which sent Junsu and Changmin into a fit of laughter.

“Ai ya, Stop it…you’re making Yunho embarrassed!” Jaejoong moaned at them.

“Mianhae Yunho!” Changmin and Junsu said trying to contain their laughter. {Sorry}

Yunho nodded nervously, “Umm…can we go now?”

I nodded and walked with him to the door.

“Okay, bye Changmin and Junsu…Jaejoong make sure they don’t make a mess!” I giggled.

“Bye!” They waved to me before Yunho and I walked out of my hotel room.

Yunho smiled at me as we headed out of the hotel to a destination I didn’t know.

§§§§§

“Oppa, we have been walking forever!” I whined at Yunho as we walked down the street.

“Be patient…we’re nearly there,” Yunho smiled pulling me along.

I had no idea where we were, all I knew was I could hear lots of music playing.

“Yunho, where are we going?” I groaned…Why did Junsu make me wear heels, Damn it!

“Here!” Yunho replied stopping us from walking.

I looked up at the building and noticed it was a club.

I smirked, “Are we drinking or dancing tonight?”

“Both!” Yunho smiled.

I laughed as he pulled me into the club. The music was loud and good. Every girl in the club was staring at Yunho for the obvious reasons of course... He was famous, y and had me a simple girl from England attached to his arm… they probably thought we were dating or something. Yunho and I sat at the bar.

“What do you want to drink?” Yunho spoke close to my ear.

“Umm…anything!” I shouted back.

“Shots?!” Yunho shouted with an evil grin.

I laughed and nodded. Yunho ordered these neon coloured shots. I was kind of scared, I mean I knew how to drink but I’m sure you’re not supposed to drink something that glows bright ORANGE!

“Ready?” Yunho said raising his shot.

I nodded and grabbed my shot, we then counted to three, “Ha-na…Dul…SET!” {One, Two, Three}

We both downed our shots. It didn’t taste as bad as I thought it would, it did have a strong after taste though. I looked at Yunho, he had the most amusing face,

I laughed, “You okay?”

“I’m fine…Should we get another?” Yunho asked me.

“Yeah, why not!” I smirked.

Stupid mistake! Another shot turned into 15 or 20 shots…I’m not sure. I lost count after that. For the past hour, I’d been on the dance floor while Yunho tried to sit up straight at a table.

As The song I was dancing to just finished, I lightly stumbled towards Yunho.

“Oppa…you okay?” I gargled out.

Yunho tilted his head to the side, “Yeeesssss!!”

I giggled, “Come on, let’s dance!” I tried to pull Yunho up but failed miserably. Yunho shook his head no.

“Awww…Yunho come on, please dance with me?” I begged loudly.

Yunho put one finger up, “On one condition…If I dance with you…you have to go on a lunch date tomorrow with Changmin, no matter how hung over you are!”

What was with these boys and dates! I know we usually have a busy schedule but I’m sure they weren’t too busy to find proper dates and proper girlfriends’ right?

I huffed, “Okay!”

Yunho smiled and steadily got to his feet.

“Let’s dance!” Yunho shouted before we submerged into the crowd of drunken people.

We danced to a couple of songs together, warning never dance to close to Yunho when he’s in the zone. His arms are everywhere but beside that it was fun to dance with him.

Then the tempo of the music changed and Birthday by Jeremih began playing. Yunho and I looked at each other awkwardly. I laughed nervously as Yunho signalled to the table so we could sit down.

I thought for a second, it was only just a song right and it wouldn’t matter if we danced to it…plus we didn’t get to go out very often.

Yunho signalled to the table again, I smirked and shook my head at Yunho, for a split moment he was confused. I grabbed him close to me by his collar, his face was at least 2 or 3 inches away from mine.

Yunho blushed a bright red as we swayed to the music. I moved his hands to my waist and hip. While I wrapped my arms around his neck and started sing along with the song.

It wasn’t long before Yunho was singing along and moving with me. I looked around us to see all the couples swaying and a lot of Korean girls giving me evil looks.

“So you see the looks to?” Yunho whispered in my ear.

I giggled and looked at him, “Why don’t we give them something to stare at!”

Yunho smirked and nodded.

“Go behind me and follow my lead,” I whispered to him.

Yunho went behind me and I placed my right hand on the back of his neck and my left hand on his hand, which was placed on my hip. We began to sway from side to side, Yunho rested his lips on my neck not kissing it but just resting them there. All the Korean girls’ eyes lit up green with envy. This was too funny for words.

“Let’s step it up a bit!” Yunho whispered in my ear.

I nodded then we began to grind, just when I thought these Korean girls’ faces couldn’t be any funnier, their eyes were almost popping out of their heads. I tried to compose my laughter as did Yunho. Since the song was almost finished, we had to finish with something good.

“Ready for the finish Oppa?” I whispered to him

“Yep!” Yunho chuckled.

The last chorus of the song kicked in, Yunho and I began to grind down slowly and then back up. It looked too y for words, the only way I could tell it was that y was the way the Korean girls were staring at me…I think they wanted to knock me the out.

“Time to go!” I whispered leading Yunho off the dance floor just as the song ended.

As soon as we got off the dance floor, Yunho bought of a bottle of something to go and then we ran out of there as fast as we could.

“That was so ing hilarious!” I squealed as we ran round the corner.

“You’re a very good dancer!” Yunho said opening the bottle.

I hooked on to Yunho’s arm, “So are you Oppa!”

Yunho laughed and drank from the bottle then passed it to me. I took a large gulp and handed it back to him.

“Yoochun would have loved to see you dancing like that!” Yunho blurted out.

“I don’t think so...” I wobbled down the street, I think I might be too drunk.

I continued my sentence, “Micky Yoochun…is too damn worried about himself…He’s like ‘Oh…I’m Micky Yoochun, I’m so cool and y and I have kissable lips!’…”

Yunho just laughed, we were really too drunk for this conversation.

“What should we do now?” Yunho asked taking a gulp from the bottle and leaning on me.

I yawned, “Let’s go back to the hotel before we fall over!”

Yunho nodded and we headed back to the hotel still drinking as we went…

MICKY’S P.O.V.

{K}“Ai…No…Don’t open the door!” Changmin and Junsu shouted at the T.V.

We were still up at 1am watching a horror film, who’s bright idea was it, Junsu’s of course. I was quite calm I guess, Jaejoong, Junsu, Changmin and I were huddled together on the sofa with a blanket covering us.

{K}“What is she doing?!” Jaejoong squealed.

We huddled tighter as the tense music kicked in signalling the surprise attack of the horror movie.

“Ahh!!!” We screamed as the murderer jumped out of the closet and hacked the woman into pieces, blood squirting everywhere.

We all were breathing heavy with the blanket over our heads. We slowly removed the blanket from our heads to look at the T.V.

{K}“Everyone okay?” Jaejoong asked us as we were still huddled tightly together.

We all laughed and gained our composure and breath then our suite door flew open.

“AHHHH!!!” We screamed like little girls and hid back under the blanket.

{K}“Changmin, go take a look!” Junsu whispered as we huddled closer.

{K}“Why me?” Changmin moaned quietly.

{K}“Because we’re your hyungs and we say so!” Jaejoong ordered while grabbing my hand tight.

{K}“No…what if it's a murderer or something!” Changmin squealed.

{K}“If it was a murderer we’d be dead by now…plus if you don’t take a look, I’ll bite you!” I said slightly losing the circulation in my hand. Jaejoong was squeezing it too tight.

{K}“But-“

“Ahhh, to you too!’ We heard someone say, it was a bit of a late response. We looked over the blanket and saw something interesting.

“TIA, YUNHO!” We all shouted out shocked but slightly relieved. They were both laid out on the floor drunk off their faces.

Tianna sat up and smiled at us, “Can someone help take Yunho to bed please?”

Junsu and Changmin got up and helped up Yunho then took him to bed while Jaejoong helped up Tianna.

“Okay Tia, you can get to your room right?” Jaejoong asked her.

She nodded and gave him a little giggle, “I’ll be fine!”

“Good, I will take care of Yunho, so we’ll see you in the morning,” Jaejoong said to her before he disappeared into the bedroom.

I sat on the sofa properly and folded the blanket placing it next to me on the arm of the sofa then I turned off the T.V. with the remote control. I sat back and watched as Tia tried to walk herself out, don’t get me wrong she was doing well then she stopped randomly.

She turned to me and smiled then shut the door. I don’t think she was going to be leaving.

“Micky?” She called to me sweetly.

“Umm…Yeah Tianna?” I answered awkwardly, I know she’s drunk but it was still weird talking to her after the last time we spoke.

She giggled and stumbled over to me, sitting down on the sofa so close to me that I could smell the alcohol on her breath.

“Micky…You're a fat head… But...” She slurred out.

I couldn’t help but interrupt her by bursting into laughter. She was weirdly adorable when she's drunk. I looked at her carefully and was soon drawn to her butterfly top…more precisely her chest. I kind of see why Changmin liked her in this top…

“You’re staring at my s!” Tianna said catching me red handed.

I stuttered, “Ummm…No, I-”

“Yes you were…its okay I don’t mind!” She giggled.

Okay I know she’s drunk and all but is she flirting with me? I became slightly nervous watching her.

Tianna soon shuffled closer to me then she whispered in my ear,

“Can I tell you a secret?”

“Umm…Sure,” I nodded

She giggled and proceeded to tell me, “Even though you hate me, I really like you and I think you have kissable lips!”

Okay that was….WOW…I had no idea what to say to that. She can’t be serious can she? Wait of course she’s not serious, she’s drunk…but what if she…

The sound of snoring interrupted my thinking, I snapped back into reality and looked down to find Tianna asleep on my lap. Okay this was weird enough by itself but what made it worse was that she had fell asleep face first in my crotch, very close to my ‘you know what!’

“This is extremely awkward!” I groaned quietly to myself.

There was no way I was going to wake her by moving but I weren’t going to sit here all night, we had long interviews in the morning.

“Jae!!!” I whispered loudly towards the bedroom. No reply came back.

“Jae!!!” I tried again still no reply.

{K}“JAE!!...GET THE OUT HERE!” I whispered out loud, it sounded more like a quiet scream.

This time Jaejoong appeared out of the bedroom, {K}“What Yoochun?”

{K}“Come here and help me move Tia,” I growled quietly trying to turn my head to see him.

{K}“What?” Jaejoong was totally lost.

He walked in front of me and the sofa. He saw Tianna's position and burst into laughter.

{K}“Yeah Ha ha…I know what it looks like, just ing get her off me!” I snarled at Jaejoong.

Jaejoong continued to laugh and started to walk back to the bedroom.

{K}“Oh, Come on Jae don’t do this!” I whispered loudly at him. That didn’t help me because he just disappeared into the bedroom anyway.

“Great!” I mumbled to myself.

I wasn’t going to be getting a good night sleep. I sighed and took the blanket from the sofa arm and put it over Tianna.

“Aww well, night Tia!” I whispered in her ear.

She twitched slightly and hummed then I closed my eyes.