§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *30*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

Part 30 :D... Still more chapters to come bare with me! Feedback please and Enjoy ^_^ ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Step by Step" By DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki {K} - Spoken In Korean

 

 

“Whoa…T.K what’s with the dress?” Key gasped out with a erted look.

“Yeah Nuna, isn’t that a bit much for today?” Taemin explained.

“”Yeah but it’s for my ultimate seduction ‘Kick your ’ technique!” I grinned sitting next to Onew on the large sofa.

I was wearing a tight strapless red rather short dress with a black ribbon waistband along with red killer heels. To top it off I had tied up my hair. A bit -ish yes but it would get DBSK’s attention.

“Jinki do you wanna keep your eyes?” I said clicking my knuckles.

“Huh?...urrr Yeah,” Onew stuttered out.

“Then stop staring at my flesh!” I growled punching Onew in the arm.

The rest of SHINee laughed at Onew as he nursed his arm.

“Anyway, did you guys lock all your bedroom doors?” I asked them as I walked to the kitchen counter and sat down.

“Yes Nuna!” They chimed out.

“Don’t you think that’s a bit extreme?” Key asked me walking to the counter and sitting next to me.

“I just don't want them separating themselves in rooms because their too stubborn to t-“

The doorbell rang interrupting me.

“They’re early!” I squealed out getting up and opening the door.

“Ai…Tia…you look-“

“Yeah yeah I know, just get in!” I smirked letting Junsu and Jaejoong into the house.

Micky stood in the doorway staring at me,

“Mwo yo Yoochun?” {What}

Micky snapped out of his daydream and smiled, “Nothing,”

He then walked into the house and the shut the door behind him.

Taemin, Onew, Jonghyun and Minho got up off the sofas giving Junsu, Jaejoong and Micky enough space to sit down and spread out. SHINee stood by the kitchen counter and I stood with them.

We stood in silence waiting for the other part of my plan to show up. It wasn’t long till someone started up a conversation to fill the awkward silence.

“So…Onew are you feeling better?” Jaejoong asked.

“Yeah I’m great, thanks to SHINee’s support and Tianna’s care,” Onew smiled at me. I blushed slightly but soon went back to my y serious stance, today was strictly a business mission.

“So Tia, you gonna shout at us now or what?” Micky grinned with a smug look.

“Not yet, give it time Yoochun!” I winked at him. Micky twitched slightly then gulped loudly.

SHINee and I burst into fits of laughter. It was fun messing with Micky, I knew he’d always have a place in my heart, as did Onew and the rest of SHINee and DBSK, even though they were being stubborn.

Just then the doorbell rang, the plan was about to start. I walked to the door and opened it,

“Hey guys you’re just in time!” I smiled letting in Changmin and Yunho.

I shut the door and watched the awkwardness commence. Changmin and Yunho stood next to the sofas while Junsu, Jaejoong and Micky stood up staring at them. They exchanged nods and awkward glances. This went on for a couple of minutes until I couldn’t take it anymore.

“WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?” I shouted at them.

“Tia...its not-“

“Junsu don’t you dare say it’s not that simple because it is!” I growled out making DBSK hang their heads low.

I walked around them and began my lecture, “Look at you guys…You’re supposed to be friends, better yet brothers, You guys use to be so happy together before this SME crap, now all you do is avoid each other and exchange awkward glances!”

“You and Yoochun aren’t any different!” Yunho spoke up defensively.

“Don’t make me slap you all!” I growled at them raising my hand. The guys all flinched like es, even SHINee were cowering behind the kitchen counter. I’m sure I’m not that scary…

I composed myself and continued my lecture, “And for your information, Micky and I are perfectly fine, aren’t we Micky?”

Micky looked at me then at the guys, “Yeah, we’re more than fine, just perfect,”

I smiled, “Anyway this isn’t about Micky and I, it’s about the five of you and the love for each other you have, that doesn’t seem to be there anymore because you’re all stubborn and can’t break away from the leash that SME has around your necks,”

I looked at them individually before pouring my heart out, “There was one thing that I said to Yoochun at least 8 months ago that I plan to keep as long as I’m here… Even though I’m not your assistant anymore, I made a promise that I’d take care of you guys, and as your friend I will still do that but seeing you guys like this is killing me inside,”

“Tianna, what do you want us to do?” Changmin asked with a sad expression.

“Yeah Tia we’ll do anything not to see you hurt like this,” Junsu sighed sitting down on the sofa bowing his head in shame.

“I want you guys to fix this, find that brotherly love that seems to be locked away in your hearts!” I ordered folding my arms.

“We will work on it, we promise!” Yunho replied with answer I didn’t want to hear.

“Nope, that doesn’t cut it, you five are staying in this room until you mend your broken bond!” I commanded grabbing the house keys off the kitchen counter and signalling SHINee to follow me.

“Tia what are you doing and where are you guys going?!” Changmin asked us nervously.

“Well, me and SHINee are going out and locking you in the house, you’re not leaving until this issue is resolved!” I smirked as SHINee went through the front doorway.

Micky came up to me before I could leave,

“Komawo Tia,” With that Micky kissed me on the cheek. {Thank you}

I nodded and exited the SHINee house locking DBSK inside to talk it out. SHINee and I sat on the door step, we were planning to wait.

I put my ear to the door although it was no use, I couldn’t hear anything but muffled sounds. I huffed and moved my ear from the door and rested against it.

“Nuna, can you hear anything?” Minho asked pulling his sleeves over his hands.

“Nope, I guess we’re in for a long wait boys,” I sighed huddling up next to Key and Onew.

The boys moaned and groaned as we huddled up closer together.

“N-Nuna…It’s…its-its really cold out here!” Taemin shivered out and stood up.

“Awww Tae Tae, come here,” I called to him. Taemin smiled and sat between my legs facing away from them. I put my arms around him and tried to warm him up.

“Komawo Nuna!” Taemin chimed out staring up at me. {Thank you}

I kissed Taemin on the forehead, “No problem Taemin, I guess I didn’t think this plan through properly,”

“Yeah, you could say that, I mean forgetting our jackets in the middle of winter is a little thing to forget!” Jonghyun laughed sarcastically standing up in front of us.

“Ha ha Jonghyun, don’t make me slap you!” I muttered still hugging Taemin.

Jonghyun flinched while Key, Minho and Onew laughed at him. Jonghyun pouted and sat back down next to Onew.

“So T.K, what do we do now?” Key said leaning against my bare shoulder.

“AI YA KEY! Your face is so cold!” I jumped up startling Taemin, the back of his head was nestled against my bosom.

“Mianhae Nuna!” Key apologised resting his head slowly back on my shoulder. {Sorry}

“It’s okay Almighty Key….I don’t know how long they’ll be in there, I could call the car and we could go somewhere to eat,” I suggested loosening my hold on Taemin a little.

“Well it’s better than sitting out here in the cold waiting for the Hyungs to make up!” Onew said adjusting his hood.

“Okay then it’s settled, I’ll call the car and we’ll get something to eat!” I smiled moving my arms away from Taemin and taking my phone out of my bra.

The boys looked at me then quickly looked away embarrassed,

“What? This dress may look pretty but it’s got no pockets!” I explained dialling the number.

They just stared at me clueless,

“Hi ya Mr Sagong can you send a car over to the SHINee house!” I chimed down the phone, “Alright thank you Mr Sagong!” I squealed standing up and placing my phone back in my bra.

“So when’s the car coming?” Jonghyun yawned out stand up next to me.

“Right now,” I smiled helping Taemin and Key up from the doorstep as the car pulled up in front of us.

“Awesome!” Onew and Minho chimed out getting up running towards the car and getting in.

“Come on guys let’s go!” I grinned getting into the car with Jonghyun, Taemin and Key.

I really hope DBSK have their issues sorted out before we come back…I really do…

MICKY P.O.V.

As soon as Tianna closed the door the silence began. I walked back to the sofa and took a seat next to Jaejoong who was now sitting down. Changmin and Yunho were still standing up looking around awkwardly.

Junsu cleared his throat, {K}“So…Changmin, Yunho, what have you been up to?”

{K}“Urrr…Well…Changmin and I have been pursuing our acting careers,” Yunho gave a short and sweet answer.

{K}“That’s good,” Jaejoong replied.

{K}“What have you guys been up to since Japan?” Changmin asked sitting down on the sofa opposite Junsu.

{K}“Micky and I have been writing more music and also all three of us have been managing our new cosmetics range in Japan as well,” Jaejoong replied with a pleasant smile.

{K}“Yeah Micky and I are also going to manage a restaurant together!” Junsu added.

This conversation wasn’t normal, it was just pointless banter to distance ourselves from the problem we’re having.

{K}“Wow, that’s amazing good l-“

{K}“Guys what the hell are we doing?” I stood up interrupting Changmin, “Tianna’s right you guys, look at us…look how awkward we are with each other and we’re supposed to be brothers!”

{K}“When did you start becoming Tianna’s best friend?” Yunho snapped at me slightly.

{K}“Since Japan but you wouldn’t know that because we weren’t exactly talking so much back then and that’s exactly her point,” I explained calmly.

{K}“Yoochun’s right, this stupid SME lawsuit has split us apart when we promised it wouldn’t!” Changmin cried out.

{K}“Exactly we owe it to ourselves and as well as Tianna to fix our brotherhood,” Jaejoong stated standing up.

I agreed with him and looked at each of the guys, {K}“So how do we fix this and where do we start?”

Yunho his chin with a smirk, {K}“We could hug it out?”

We all laughed and gathered round and went into a big hug.

{K}“I’ve missed this so much!” Junsu chimed in my ear.

{K}“Me too,”

{K}“Me three!”

{K}“Me four!” Jaejoong laughed adding to Changmin and Yunho’s agreement.

{K}“I’ve missed this too!” I chuckled letting go of the guys.

{K}“So…what do we do now since Tianna and SHINee took off with the keys and left us locked in here till god knows when!” Changmin had a point.

What were we going to do for the next couple of hours until they got back? We all looked at each other and began to grin widely.

“XBOX!”

NORMAL P.O.V.

“KIM KIBUM, YOU GET YOUR ARSE BACK HERE SO I CAN KICK IT!” I growled down the street chasing down Key who was running for his life. The rest of SHINee followed behind laughing their heads off.

“T.K…Nuna…Mianhae…It was an accident!” Key yelled back at me stopping against the wall just ahead.

I ran up to him and stopped, “Was you groping my in our hug really an accident?!” I huffed out breathlessly resting against the wall next to him.

“Yes….and no,” Key smirked backing away from me and the wall.

“What do you mean by no Kibum?” I narrowed my eyes at him as he continued to back away from me.

“Well…I’m 18 and my hormones are all over the place, I’m a man Nuna… and…NUNA NEMO YEPPEO!” Key blurted out before running again.

“KIM KIBUM, DON’T YOU DARE USE THAT LINE ON ME…GET BACK HERE SO I CAN KICK YOU ACROSS THIS CITY!” I screamed running after him.

The rest of SHINee weren’t far behind us. We were nearly back at the house so I decided to stop and slow down giving Key a chance to hide and the rest of the boys to catch up.

I felt a cold hand on my shoulder,

“See T…if I d your bosom you wouldn’t run me down and kick my cute behind!” Onew whispered in my ear.

I laughed and blushed, “Of course not Jinki plus, as I remember that’s as far as you got with me,”

Onew’s arm s around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

“True but if you stayed in Korea a little longer back then, I’m sure we would have been making love all night long,” Onew whispered to me in a y low voice then walked on ahead.

I stopped in my tracks, my legs felt weak and my heart was pounding fast, I felt like I was going to faint. Onew, Lee Jinki is so messing with me…

“Nuna you okay? You looked a bit flustered,” Taemin asked hooking onto my arm.

I snapped out of my daze and looked at Taemin’s sweet innocent face, “Umm…Yeah, I’m fine just thinking about something,”

Minho and Jonghyun appeared next to me,

“What exactly did Onew say to you?” Minho spoke quietly so that Taemin couldn’t hear.

I smiled and looked at Onew ahead, “Just something that could have been,”

Minho shrugged and we continued to walk back to the SHINee house. My time in Korea was coming to an end again. I couldn’t believe I would be leaving these boys behind soon…

Minho, Jonghyun and Taemin began laughing. I looked ahead to see Key standing on the doorstep with an uneasy smile.

“I guess you forgot I’m the only one that has their Keys!” I smirked twirling my door key around my finger.

“Nuna I am really really sorry, I beg you please take mercy on me I’m an unworthy young man and I will never dirty your bosom with my hand again!” Key begged getting on his knees.

I stood in front of him and shook my head, “Key get up,”

Key got up slowly and faced me. I grinned and leaned forward making Key flinch a little then gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

“MWO YO?” Minho and Jonghyun yelled. {What}

“Wae?” Key barely gasped out. {Why}

“Because you look so cute begging…but next time you won’t be so lucky,” I smirked passing him to open the front door.

I pushed the door open and yelled, “Alright boys get in!”

Key smiled and headed in first, followed by Minho and Jonghyun then Taemin. Onew stared at me with raised eyebrows and a smug look.

“Mwo Yo?” {What}

Onew shook his head and walked passed me, “You are such a tease,”

I followed Onew in the house and shut the door, “I am so not a-“

I stopped talking after noticing that DBSK were sitting on the sofas playing Xbox together.

“Oppas?” I called to them.

They stopped playing, turned around and ran at me, “TIANNA!”

“Oppas…stop crushing me!” I choked out as they hugged me tight.

“Mianhae Tia!” They chimed out together as they stopped. {Sorry}

“It’s okay…So… are you guys good again?” I asked hoping positively.

Bright smiles took over their faces, “Of course we are!”

“Good, well I’m glad I didn’t have to beat some sense into all…” I paused mid-sentence and noticed Minho, Jonghyun, Taemin and key had made their way to the sofas and were continuing DBSK’s current game.

“You might want to finish your game guys,” I laughed pointing to the members of SHINee.

Jaejoong, Changmin, Junsu and Yunho rushed back to the sofas and began arguing with their younger counter parts. I just stood there laughing at them.

“You really are a good assistant,” Micky’s voice echoed in my ear.

I turned to my left to see Micky smiling at me,

“Well I do try!” I grinned folding my arms.

Micky cleared his throat, “Tia…do you think we can talk about what happened two weeks ago?”

I sighed, “Look in all honesty Micky, I do really like you but it’s not right, I have less than 2 months before I leave Korea and I’d prefer we spend time together as friends rather than being confused about where we stand,”

Micky’s face was blank for a while then a y grin took over his face, “Yeah I’d like that,”

Micky leaned in and kissed me on the cheek making me flinch slightly then joined the rest of DBSK and the four SHINee members.

I bit my lip and turned to the kitchen counter to Onew sitting at it, sipping soup.

I smirked and leaned over to whisper in Onew’s ear, “Maybe I am a tease but you’re right…if I did stay in Korea back then, you’d probably be between my thighs right now…I’m gonna have a shower, Jinki care to join me?”

I walked away leaving Onew sat at the counter frozen and probably broken by all the mental images that were running through his mind.

I laughed to myself down the hall to the bathroom but was stopped by Micky holding my arm.

“Yoochun, what’s up?” I grinned trying not to laugh.

“What did you say to Onew, cause I think you broke him,” Micky said in a cute tone.

I leaned over and whispered in Micky’s ear, “Well I asked him if he wanted to join me in the shower but I guess not…sooo I’m thinking maybe you, Park Yoochun might want to shower with me?”

Micky froze completely fora second then looked at me up and down, “CHINCAAJI?” {Really}

“Of course not, BYUNTAE!” I laughed walking into the bathroom. {ert}

I was glad everyone is back to normal… it won’t be long till I’ll have to say goodbye.