§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *53*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

this is a simple part... not much to it just the morning after Micky's & Tianna's night together! READ/RATE/MESSAGE ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Love Like This" By SS501 ^-^ {K} - Spoken in Korean

 

MICKY P.O.V.

I woke up to a beautiful sight. Tianna was sound asleep underneath sheets. She looked so beautiful there next to me. I got up and grabbed my boxers then put them on.

I would have waited for her to get up but I needed to pee and I was hungry. I headed to the bathroom quickly then headed to the kitchen.

It was hard to believe that last night, I made love to Tianna, after all this pining over her. It was a dream come true but I couldn’t help wondering where exactly we stood now. Were we together or was this just a one-time deal?

I shook my thoughts away and began looking in the fridge.

NORMAL P.O.V.

I yawned and opened my eyes to find myself alone in my bed. Micky wasn’t beside me anymore. Suddenly I heard a clanging sound from the kitchen.

“I guess last night wasn’t a dream,” I smiled to myself.

I got up and headed to my dresser and pulled out some underwear. I couldn’t be bothered with a bra so I just picked up Micky’s shirt from last night and put it on.

I buttoned the shirt and walked out of my room.

I walked into the kitchen area to see Micky sticking his head into my fridge.

I coughed loudly, “What exactly are you looking for?”

I leant on the kitchen counter as Micky glanced over to me, looking me up and down.

“Umm I was looking for something to eat…Wow you look really good in nothing but my shirt,” He smirked shutting the fridge.

I giggled, “Whatever Yoochun, after last night I was expecting you to make breakfast!”

Micky laughed and sat at the counter on a stool, “Well I don’t know how to cook but I can make a song!”

“Don’t use that line on me Park Yoochun!” I grinned walking past him and leaning on the other side of the kitchen counter close to the front door.

Micky just smiled and scratched his head then a short awkward silence hit us. This was the moment…where did we stand now?

I cleared my throat, “Sooo, after last night….what exactly are we now?”

Micky grinned and his chin, “I’m not sure but…”

He paused and moved from the stool and stood up in front of me as I leant back against the counter.

He then wrapped his arms around my waist and continued to speak, “…I know that last night was great and I’d like to keep doing that with you,”

I bit my lip slightly and replied, “Is that your way of asking me out Yoochun?”

Micky smirked and my cheek, “Maybe…if it was, you gonna give me an answer?”

I stood up straight and leaned my face closer to Micky’s, “How about I just do this,”

I leaned in and kissed Micky’s lips softly. He kissed back with force pushing me back against the counter. He broke from our kiss and lifted me up, placing me on the cold kitchen counter before kissing me again and ing my shirt.

“Shouldn’t we…be…getting ready for Changmin’s…birthday,” I panted out as Micky kissed my neck softly making my whole body tingle.

Micky smirked, “We got time!”

I shrugged then we continued to kiss passionately. Micky moved his lips back down to my neck while my hand my its way into Micky’s boxers.

I began to as he continued to kiss me from my lips to my neck then to my s. At this point in time my eyes were closed, Micky and I were about ready to make love on my kitchen counter.

I moaned slightly as Micky across my softly. His tongue was so soft and warm, it drove me crazy. My hands moved from Yoochun’s aroused member and made their way to his back.

“OH MY GOD BYUNTAE!” Voices screamed out loud. {ert}

I opened my eyes to see Yunho, Jaejoong, Junsu and Changmin staring at us with open-mouth expressions.

“Oh my god! How did you get in?!” I squealed frantically buttoning up my shirt and standing up off the counter.

Micky stood next to me flustered trying to cover his ‘clear as day’ .

Junsu smirked and dangled Micky’s key in front of us, “I forgot to give it back last night,”

Micky smacked himself in the head with his palm. The guys just laughed at us in our half flustered state.

“You and Hyung can continue, I don’t mind!” Changmin grinned at us naughtily.

“CHANGMIN!” I squealed while Jaejoong hit him in the back of the head.

“Ouch! I was kidding,” Changmin whined rubbing the back of his head.

“Yeah right Changmin! Anyway guys, I’m gonna go take a shower and get changed, make yourself at home as usual!” I giggled nervously before running towards the bathroom.

I entered the bathroom and locked the door.

“Well that was awkward,” I sighed to myself before turning on the shower.

MICKY P.O.V.

I smiled awkwardly still covering my now semi-aroused as the guys shut the door and made their way to Tianna’s sofa. The guys sat on the sofa and shot me their probing glares.

{K}“What? Haven’t you seen me in my boxers before?” I growled at them.

{K}“Yes but we just never seen you kiss up on Tianna in your boxers!” Jaejoong smirked.

{K}“Shut up Jae!” I growled again.

Changmin then shot up like a light, {K}“OH…MY….GOD! You had with Tianna!”

{K}“Don’t you mean ‘made love to Tianna', Changmin!” Yunho teased grinning making me feel slightly awkward.

{K}“Guys shhh!” I tried to shut them up.

{K}“You did!” Junsu squealed out making them all cheer and applaud me.

{K}“Stop it guys!” I squealed moving over to the sofa to join them.

{K}“So are you two like together?” Yunho asked.

{K}“Yeah I guess,” I smirked.

{K}“So you gonna tell her you love her?” Jaejoong said casually.

I didn’t reply at all, I just pretended I didn’t hear him.

{K}“Yoochun?!” Jaejoong hissed trying to get my attention.

I continued to ignore him.

Jaejoong shook his head then took a deep breath, {K}“PARK YOOCHUN! I know you can hear me, so ANSWER THE QUESTION!”

{K}“I don’t know!” I huffed back.

{K}“What do you mean 'you don’t know'?!” Yunho gave me an unnerving stare.

{K}“I mean it’s too soon, we just got together and I don’t think telling Tia I love her is a good way to start of our relationship,” I explained rubbing my head.

“Are you guys okay? I heard shouting!” Tianna called to us from the bathroom.

“We’re fine!” We shouted back.

“Okay! I’ll be out in a couple of minutes!” Tianna shouted before we heard her bedroom door close.

{K}“So if you’re not gonna tell her now then when?” Changmin spoke quietly continuing our conversation.

{K}“Like I said, I don’t know but for now I just want to enjoy being with my girlfriend,” I replied getting up and walking towards the bathroom.

{K}“Hyung…You said girlfriend!” Junsu spoke up stopping me in my tracks.

I turned round and looked at them then let a wide smile take over my face,

“Yeah…I did,” I sighed happily.

NORMAL P.O.V.

“Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, happy birthday Oppa Changmin, Happy birthday to you!” I sang to him.

We were at a little café round the corner of my apartment. Changmin couldn’t decide where to go so we just picked a random place, which appeared to be closest to my place.

“Woo!” Yunho and Junsu called out clapping.

I smiled and sat back down in which Micky’s arm found a place around my shoulders.

“Thank you Tia!” Changmin gave me a bright smile.

I just smiled back as Micky gently kissed my forehead, making me feel slightly weak.

Yunho hit his hand hard against the table, “That’s it! What is the deal with you two?!”

I shrugged, “What do you mean?”

“Well first we catch you attempting some sort of ual act-“

“Then we asked Micky if you were together and he said yeah,” Junsu finished off Yunho’s sentence.

“And he did call you his girlfriend!” Jaejoong added.

I looked at Micky in surprise, “You called me your girlfriend?”

“Urrr maybe...” Micky replied slightly uneasy.

“Awww…” I squealed pinching his cheeks,

“Cut it out!” Micky moaned moving my hands away from his face.

“This is a really good birthday! Everything seems right,” Changmin smiled before taking a sip of his juice.

“Yeah…too bad we’ll be leaving in a week,” Junsu sighed out.

“What?! You’re leaving next week?” I spoke up surprised.

“Yeah we mentioned it to Micky, when you were going through your healing phase,” Yunho explained.

“Oh…I’m so sorry about that guys,” I sighed remembering the hurt.

“Tia we’re fine with it, we’re just glad you’re okay now,” Jaejoong smiled staring at me.

Then a thought popped into my head, was Micky leaving too?

“Yoochun…are you leaving with the guys?” I asked shyly looking at him.

Micky looked back at me and then began to grin, “No, Not for a while!”

I hugged Micky tight then let go and looked at the guys,

“Since Micky’s staying longer, do you guys wanna stay longer too?” I said pleading them with my eyes.

Changmin and Junsu looked at Jaejoong,

“Please Hyung, can we stay longer?!” They whined like little kids.

Jaejoong shook his head and huffed, “I wish we could but we got stuff to do,”

“Awww, how comes Yoochun gets to stay?” Junsu asked with a little pout.

“Because Yoochun pre-planned his little trip, didn’t you?” Yunho revealed raising his eyebrow at Micky.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about,” Micky played coy.

“You so did Yoochun! I can see it in your face!” I giggled staring at him hard.

Micky shrugged, “You’ll never know,”

I hit his shoulder hard before we all burst into laughter.

“Since we have one week left with you, let’s make it count!” Jaejoong smiled raising his glass for a toast.

We raised our glasses together and yelled out, “TOHOSHINKI HWAITING!”