§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *59* (Finale)

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

*Cries* This is the end of My Summer Dream story, there have been bumps and waves along the way, i just hope you enjoyed the ride. It was hard to end this story.. so i hope you enjoy! ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Hello Again" By DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki (I think its a nice ending song, don't ya think?! ^-^) {K} - Spoken in Korean

 

MICKY P.O.V.

I splashed water on my face and looked in the mirror. Although today was my birthday, I wasn’t happy. It had been just under 3 months since I left Tianna with my heart and still no word from her.

I was considering on giving up on us…

{K}“Sure he’ll be here just come round later, did I ever tell you how cute you are on the phone!” Yoohwan came bursting into the bathroom on his phone.

{K}“Dude come on, I’m in here!” I growled turning to face him.

Yoohwan stuck his tongue out at me and continued his phone conversation, “Yeah that would be cool, I got to go Yoochun’s getting impatient, see ya later!”

Yoohwan smiled and hung up the phone. He had a quite devious look in his eye.

{K}“Who was on the phone?” I asked wiping my face with a towel.

{K}“Just a cute girl, she’s coming with us for your birthday dinner,” Yoohwan replied fixing hair.

{K}“Girlfriend?” I questioned raising my eyebrow at him.

{K}“I wish! But no, just a friend,” Yoohwan replied then stopped fixing his hair and looked at me, “Speaking of girlfriends, have you heard from Tianna?”

I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck, {K}“No…still nothing,”

Yoohwan patted me on the back, {K}“Don’t worry bro, she’ll call!”

{K}“I hope so,” I sighed as we walked out of the bathroom.

We walked into my living room where my mom, Boa and my band members were spread out on my sofas.

{K}“Micky what’s with the sad face?” Changmin asked staring at me.

Yoohwan signalled to Changmin to be quiet but it didn’t matter, there was no use in pretending I was fine.

{K}“Oh Hyung…I’m sorry, I totally forgot!” Changmin apologised sincerely.

{K}“It’s alright Changmin,” I faked a smile and sat down next to my mom.

{K}“Can we go now cause I’m getting hungry!” Junsu whined out.

{K}“No we can’t! Everyone’s not here yet,” Jaejoong replied.

{K}“Ah I forgot they were coming!” Changmin cooed out slapping his head.

{K}“You seem to be forgetting a lot these days!” Yunho stated taking out his phone.

{K}“No I don’t!” Changmin denied the statement.

{K}“Yeah you do! Like that time when Taemin and I went into your room and your laptop was still playing a o m-“

{K}“Junsu! Micky’s mother’s here!” Changmin squealed out cutting him off just in time.

My mom laughed, {K}“It’s okay Changmin, you are a grown man, I understand you have needs!”

{K}“Ewww Mom don’t say that!” I and Yoohwan shrieked shivering a little while Boa just laughed.

{K}“Oh boys…it’s no big deal, when I was your age we-“

The sound of my doorbell interrupted my mother’s soon to be gross confession.

{K}“Thank God!” I gasped out jokingly and walked to the door.

I opened the door to a bunch of colourful present boxes.

{K}“Happy birthday Hyung Micky!” SHINee bellowed out with wide smiles.

{K}“Hey guys, thank you so much come in,” I grinned side stepping and opening the door wider for them.

{K}“No problem Hyung, where should we put the presents?” Onew asked as they bundled into my house.

{K}“Urrr…just put then by my Piano and find a seat somewhere,” I replied shutting the door.

I watched them place the presents down then walk over to the sofas.

{K}“Oh mom, Yoohwan, you remember SHINee!” I gave them a slight introduction before I sat down next to Jaejoong.

They nodded and smiled at SHINee.

{K}“Hi Miss Park, Hi Yoohwan,” SHINee bowed then sat in random places.

{K}“What took guys so long?” Changmin groaned out.

{K}“Yeah I’ve been sipping on wine for a couple hours and now I’m feeling kinda tipsy!” Jaejoong slurred a little.

{K}“Sorry Hyungs, Taemin was super nervous about meeting Boa again,” Key said blatantly.

{K}“HYUNG!” Taemin squealed embarrassed while Boa smiled and blushed.

{K}“What?! I’m not gonna lie,” Key said smirking.

{K}“Key you’ve got to hold your tongue sometimes!” Jaejoong laughed picking up his wine glass.

Suddenly Jaejoong spilt his full glass of red wine down my shirt.

{K}“OH MY GOD! I’m so sorry Yoochun!” Jaejoong apologised frantically.

{K}“Jae its okay…Umm, why don’t you guys head off to the restaurant without me and I’ll catch up after I get changed,” I suggested getting up and heading to the bathroom.

{K}“You sure?” Boa asked calling to me.

{K}“Yeah I’m sure!” I called back as I got into the bathroom and took off my shirt.

I heard my front door open, Junsu must have been really hungry.

{K}“Yoochun I almost forgot…Can you take my friend with you when you leave?” Yoohwan shouted to me.

{K}“What the cute girl? Why don’t you just stay here with me?” I asked back.

{K}“Because I don’t wanna leave mom and Boa by themselves with the guys…and I’m hungry!” Yoohwan replied.

{K}“Okay fine!” I yelled caving in.

{K}“Thanks bro!” Yoohwan yelled one last time before I heard my front door close.

I sighed then filled my sink with warm water and left my strained shirt to soak in it. I walked out of the bathroom and into my bedroom. I took out another shirt and threw it on my bed.

Then the picture frame on my desk caught my eye. I walked to my desk and picked up the picture. It was the one Tianna had given me for Christmas.

Tianna looked so beautiful at that leaving party. Even though we had a rough start, I couldn’t imagine not meeting her, its not only just me, Tohoshinki and SHINee thought so too. She’s a good person, a great friend and an unbelievable assistant.

Too bad SHINee were getting another Assistant. They would have loved to have Tianna back.

“I guess I’m giving up Tia,” I sighed placing the picture back on my desk.

Soon my doorbell rang. I had forgotten about Yoohwan’s lady friend.

I quickly threw on my shirt and buttoned it then head to my front door. I opened the door and was taken aback by whom I saw…

 

NORMAL P.O.V.

“Hi Yoochun,” I waved at him placing my luggage on the floor.

“Tianna…W-what…I-I thought you-“

“Saeng il chu ka hamnida Yoochun, Saranghae,” I cut him off.

Micky raised his eyebrow and smirked, “Can you say that in English please?”

I rolled my eyes and repeated, “Happy birthday Yoochun…I love you too,”

A wide grin took over Micky’s face before he pulled me into a gentle kiss. I giggled nervously cutting it short in which Micky just smiled and my cheek.

Micky’s eyes then wondered down to my legs, “Whoa! You’re wearing Changmin’s skirt?!….Damn that is short!”

“All the better to seduce you with!” I giggled shyly, trying my best to pull down the red skirt as much as possible.

Micky chuckled and suddenly stopped, “Wait! You aren’t Yoohwan’s lady friend are you?” Micky asked narrowing his eyes at me.

“You could say that,” I smiled sweetly.

“So you let my brother sweet talk you?!” Micky questioned maintaining his narrowed eyed glare.

“Not exactly, if you heard my side of the conversation, you would have heard me cursing him in Korean for being a ert!” I explained sniggering a little.

Micky chuckled, “So he knew you were be coming?”

I nodded, “Yeah, everyone did, especially SHINee since I’m their new permanent Assistant!”

“Those s! Keeping you a secret-Wait did you say permanent Assistant?!” Micky’s eyes widened.

“Yep, I now live in Korea!” I squealed out with a bright smile.

“That’s great! Are you living with SHINee?” Micky asked, I could see the excitement in his face.

I screwed up face slightly, “Hmm Kinda, I have two options… Live with SHINee or live with...” I bit my lip stopping my sentence and stared cutely at him.

Micky smirked my cheek and kissed my lips, “You’re my girlfriend, and I wouldn’t have it any other way,”

I giggled shyly then we grabbed my suitcases and disappeared into his house shutting the door behind us.

To think…This all started out as a job, a summer dream meeting TVXQ, SHINee and being in Korea. Now I have a new life, friends and boyfriend who I truly love and loves me for everything I am.

I can only wish I never wake from this Summer Dream. X§X