§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *18*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

This is what i'd like to call a make up date! Feedback Please!! ^_^ ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing "See-through Communication" By School food punishment {K} - Spoken in Korean

 

I walked out of the hotel and saw Micky waiting on the pavement/sidewalk with his hands in his pockets. He looked very pleased with himself.

“So…Jae said you wanted to see me?” I spoke walking up to him.

He smiled and looked at me, “I was gonna ask you something a week ago before we go to Japan in two days but I forgot…”

“Ask me what?”

Micky scratched his head while scrunching his nose up, then looked at me, “Ummm…do you wanna go on a homemade tour of Seoul Korea right now?”

I was slightly taken back by Yoochun’s question, “Mwo yo?…right now? With you?” {What}

Micky chuckled, “Yeah right now with me, unless you don’t want to go with me, I’ll understa-”

“Yes, I’ll go with you!” I replied sharply cutting Micky off.

Micky smiled and nodded, “Good, let’s get going!”

He began walking ahead so I just followed along. Micky seemed so different now, I wonder what he’s thinking.

§§§§§

“Komawo Yoochun for the shoes!” I said swinging my bags of clothing and new shoes that Micky and I had bought at Namdaemun Market. {Thank you}

“No problem, I owe for the hat remember!” Micky smiled sweetly.

It was fun walking around Korea with Micky although our conversation didn’t really get off to a great start. We spent most the time saying odd phrases like ‘that’s nice’ or ‘what do you think of this?’ I’m glad we were heading to Ains World, maybe the conversation will pick up.

“Am I right in saying this is kinda awkward?” Micky stated grabbing my attention.

“Ummm…Yeah but I guess it’s nothing we can’t fix with a little conversation,” I replied as we approached the Ains World entrance.

Micky paid our entrance fee and we began walking around the park,

“So…” Micky sighed.

“So...” I sighed back.

This conversation wasn’t working so well but at least we were trying. The weather was hot and slightly humid making both Micky and I sweat more than we should be.

Micky suddenly stopped and turned to me, “Let’s start over,”

“Huh?”

Micky cleared his throat, “Hi, I’m Park Yoochun, also known as Micky Yoochun,”

Micky shook my hand, which made me giggle nervously, Micky looked at me with a smirk, “And you are?”

“I’m Tianna Torres also known as Tia and I’m also your assistant!” I barely got out my words, I had become ridiculously nervous.

Micky laughed, “Yes you are but maybe we can have more than a professional relationship,”

I gulped hard, “More?”

“Maybe a close friendship,” Micky raised an eyebrow.

I bit my lip slightly embarrassed, honestly I thought he was asking me out or something.

“Umm…sure where do we start?” I replied calmly.

Micky continued to talk and walk while I followed behind him, “Well…let’s start with information about you,”

“Okay, what do you wanna know Oppa?” I was still ridiculously nervous but I didn’t know why.

“Let’s see now…I know you’re 20 years old and when your birthday is, amongst other stuff the guys have said about you….Hmmm…what about your friends back home?” Micky smiled turning to face me and continuing to walk but backwards.

“I don’t really have much friends, I have work colleagues but I don’t see any of them outside of work…so I just have my dad, my best friend Kimberly and my boyfriend Ryan, I’ve always found it hard to make friends,” I replied looking past Micky to see if anyone or anything was behind him.

“Really? You seem so upbeat and friendly, I figured you would have loads of friends back home!” Micky replied looking over his shoulder.

“Well I can be shy sometimes but usually people just over look me, mainly because I look different, I dress casual for my job but I got piercings and tattoos, my dad said people over look me because I’m too pretty and intelligent but his opinion is biased!”

Micky laughed, “I agree with him, you are pretty different but good different and you’re fierce!”

I laughed at the fierce comment then Micky continued to talk, “And I’m sorry for being one of those people who over look you, I know what it’s like to be different,”

I grinned at him, “Don’t worry about it and I know, I read your file…that’s why I really wanted you to like me, I figured since we are kinda alike we’d get to know each other quicker and I’d feel comfortable here,”

Micky gave me an apologetic look then barely missed the sign he was backing into. I burst into laughter,

“Yoochun you should turn around and walk properly before you hurt yourself!”

“I won’t hurt myself because you won’t let me,” Micky suddenly stopped and placed his hand on my shoulder.

“You can guide me this way,” He smiled and we continued to talk and walk.

§§§§§

I giggled at Micky’s accents as we past each miniature country landmark. We were now in France section, Micky was back beside me walking normally.

“Bonjour Tia!” Micky chuckled out.

“Bonjour Micky, que tal?” I faked a French accent.

“Mwo yo? You know French too?” Micky said in a high-pitched tone. {What}

“Not really, just bits and pieces,” I smiled as we stopped near the miniature Eiffel tower.

“You’re pretty special you know that!” Micky grinned at me.

At that point the urge to hold Micky’s hand came over me but I kept my hands still, “Thanks, you’re pretty special yourself Yoochun!”

Micky just smiled and we continued to walk again.

“You know, Paris is supposed to be the city of romance and love…” Micky stated randomly.

“I guess but I thought Korea was pretty romantic the last time I was here,”

“I bet it was!” Micky said teasing me, he knew what I was talking about.

“Yoochun shut up!” I giggled nudging him forward.

“So how exactly did you and Onew meet?” Micky asked walking slower next to me.

“Do you want the long version or short version?” I replied reaching into my memory bank.

“Long version!” Micky gave me a cheeky smile.

“Well, when I was 16 I finished school and I wasn’t planning to go to college, let’s just say I was a very lost teen, drinking, smoking, slightly depressed…”

“You…Depressed? I find that hard to believe!”

“Shhh Yoochun!” I giggled and continued to share my memories, “Anyway, My dad and I were in a bad place so for my gap year we went to Korea…At first it was awkward then it got worse, in the first month we were here, My dad and I had argument after argument over stupid things,”

“Hmm…sounds like you and me!” Micky beamed and playful smile.

“Kinda,” I chuckled, “The arguments got so bad that one day I walked out of our hotel room and ran into the streets of Korea, just to get away from everything,”

Micky gave me a shocked expression, “So you just ran away in Korea? Did you know where you were going?”

I shook my head, “Nope, I just kept running until I knew my dad couldn’t find me then I sat on the sidewalk and cried,”

“I’m guessing that’s when Onew showed up like your knight in shining armour!” Micky joked.

I laughed, “Kinda, Jinki found me crying and we talked about stuff then he helped me back to my hotel…My dad was so indebted to him as was I, he was the first person that didn’t over look me. Jinki made me happy so from then on we became Yeonin and friends,” {Sweethearts/Lovers}

“So how did you get to being like you are now with Onew?”

I looked at Micky, he looked so entertained by my memories, “After a year or so being Korea and 9 months being Jinki’s girlfriend, My dad and I were going back home…As much as I wanted to stay I couldn’t, I did have a life in England and two friends waiting for me and I thought Jinki and I weren’t ready for a long term long distance relationship, we were too young…the hardest part was saying goodbye…”

I paused remembering the look in Onew’s eyes when I left, Micky put his hand on my shoulder to comfort me.

“Thanks…anyway we agreed that one day I’d come back and we’d remain friends and we did!” I smiled.

Micky moved his hand from my shoulder and let it swing freely by his side along with his other hand,

“Does your current boyfriend know about Onew?”

“Yeah, it’s weird really, when I got back from Korea, Ryan was there waiting for me with Kimberly, My two best friends…I told them how much I missed Jinki after all he was my first love…for the first few months I was lost without him then Ryan made it his job to cheer me up, in the end we started dating and I fell in love with Ryan…Jinki was happy for me but we both had pushed our love to the back of our minds because we knew it wouldn’t work and the kiss we recently shared proved that!” I sighed and looked at the other miniature structures.

“Everything's fine with you and your boyfriend?”

I looked back at Micky’s adorable face, “Yeah, I guess so…I love him so much, we’ve been together 3 years but sometimes he just gets jealous of Jinki…honestly there are times when I think what if Jinki and I stayed together but I love Ryan too much and I wouldn’t change our relationship, I just hope he knows that,”

“Well if he doesn’t, you might need a new boyfriend!” Micky said winking at me.

“Micky Yoochun, are you flirting with me?”

He smirked, “Maybe…you look like you need a bit of cheering up,”

I shrugged shyly, “Maybe a little bit,”

That feeling came over me again, I wanted to hold Micky’s hand…but again I couldn’t…more like shouldn’t…

For the next 10 minutes we continued to walk around the mini structures talking about our lives, friends and family. Then after that there was silence, throughout our whole conversation, all I could think about was how much I really wanted to hold Micky's hand….What is wrong with me?

“You can hold my hand if you want to,” Micky coughed out catching me off guard. I swear he can read my mind…

“Urrr…I…Ummm”

“We are friends, Friends can hold hands too!” Micky said putting his hand out slightly.

I slowly placed my hand in his, it felt amazing and so right as our fingers interlinked. I let out a small giggle, which caught Micky’s interest,

“Mwo yo?” {What}

“Nothing…it’s just weird after four months trying not to get so close to each other, I feel so safe with you right now, kinda like the way I feel with Jinki but different!” I turned away so Micky couldn’t see me blush.

Micky tilted my head back up and stared at me intensely, “I was thinking the same thing, I really li-”

“YOOCHUN!” We heard a feminine voice call Micky’s name. We turned around to see a rather beautiful famous face.

“BOA!” Micky yelled in surprise letting go of my hand and running towards her.

I watched them hug each other, they looked so good together, then this weird burning feeling came over me… am I jealous of Boa?!...

MICKY’S P.O.V.

{K}“Oh my god, Boa how have you been? It’s been so long since I’ve seen you!” I said hugging Boa tight then letting go to look at her properly.

{K}“I’m great, I’m doing some songs in America now, this was my week off before I go back there…So Yoochun, what’s with the lawsuit?”

{K}“Boa shhh…We haven’t told our assistant yet!” I hushed her looking back at Tianna and faking a smile.

Boa looked at her then back at me, {K}“Wow…so she’s the new one, she looks nice,”

I continued to stare at Tianna and smiled, {K}“Yeah she’s amazing,”

I looked back at Boa, she was giving me an Interrogating look, {K}“Why are you looking at me like that?”

A smile crept onto Boa’s face, {K}“You like her and I can see why, pretty face and a body like that doesn’t come natural to most girls…I’m betting she’s really kind hearted though, that’s what you like most!”

Boa hit the nail right on the head, {K}“Umm…I have no idea what you’re talking about!”

Boa laughed and pushed me lightly, {K}“Come one lover boy, introduce me to your lovely assistant!”

I shook my head and walked with Boa back to where Tianna was standing, she looked kind of distant.

“Hey Tianna, this is B-”

“Boa, I know…weren’t you supposed to be in America recording or something?” Tianna’s voice was kind of bitter and her glare was intense, so focused on Boa.

“Yeah, this is my week off so I decided to come back home and see some old friends,” Boa bypassed Tianna’s negative tone.

“So yeah….we should continue our tour, Boa would you like to join us?” I asked trying to bring back the friend vibe.

“Sure, that’s if it’s okay with Tianna,” Boa said looking for acceptance.

Tianna shrugged, “Yeah sure,”

I nodded and we continued to walk around the park.

§§§§§

After the tour around Ains world we headed to Changdeokgung Palace then headed back to our hotel. Through the rest of the tour Tianna remained distance and quiet, it didn’t seem right but I wasn’t going to question her on it. I just really hope she enjoyed the tour after all it was all for her.

“So do you two wanna join me for a drink?” Boa asked Tianna and I as we reached the entrance of our hotel.

“Umm...no I’m gonna head upstairs, Jaejoong’s been texting me all day wondering how our day went,” Tianna mumbled.

“Aww Okay…Yoochun?” Boa looked me.

“Well I-”

“Micky you can go, you two need to catch up anyway, I’ll see you later and nice meeting you Boa,” Tianna said waving at us before she disappeared into the hotel.

I was rather surprised she left so abruptly, there was obviously something on her mind.

{K}“Since I know you don’t want to go for a drink, let’s walk to the sidewalk and talk!” Boa said reading my facial expression.

I nodded and we began to walk to the end of the sidewalk,

{K}“So Oppa, what’s on your mind?”

{K}“Tianna…she seemed a bit weird after she met you, I can’t put my finger on it,” I replied looking at the ground.

{K}“Don’t worry, she’s fine!” Boa said tapping her nose sweetly.

{K}“I’m guessing it’s a girl thing?”

Boa laughed, {K}“Yep, so when are you gonna tell her about the lawsuit, being that Yunho and Changmin aren’t going Japan with you?”

{K}“We’re gonna try telling her tomorrow, she’ll notice that Changmin and Yunho aren’t packed anyway,” I sighed looking up at the sky.

{K}“Oppa…don’t worry she’ll understand, she seem really nice!” Boa smiled reassuring me.

{K}“I hope so,” I smiled back as we stopped at the end of the sidewalk.

{K}“I’m gonna go hang out with some old friends, Take care of yourself Oppa,” Boa hugged me and walked away.

{K}“Bye Boa!” I called to her waving before going into the hotel and heading to the suite.

The only thing I was thinking about was Tianna, the way she smiles and the look she gives me when I’m being ‘Difficult’ so she says…God I think I might be falling for her…