§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *32*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

Taemin's special outing! :D Part 32 Enjoy and FeedBack Please ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing "Sapphire Blue" By Super Junior {K} - Spoken in Korean

 

“Tae Tae do you have everything?” I asked him as I sat on the chair watching Taemin zip up his jacket.

“I think so,” Taemin smiled putting his woolly hat on. He looked so adorable.

I was glad I could take him home today, we were just waiting for Micky to come back from the bathroom.

“Good, so where do you wanna go today?” I asked him, getting up and stretching out.

“Ummm, well can we go to the park and play in the snow then get something to eat?” Taemin suggested.

“Yeah that would be nice!” I smiled grabbing his bag.

“What will be nice?” Micky said walking back into the room.

“Oh Hyung, after we go home were going out to the park to play in the snow then were going to a restaurant for dinner!” Taemin chimed out with a big smile.

Micky grinned, “Sounds like a plan…So you two ready to go?”

Taemin and I nodded then Micky lead us out of the hospital to his car.

“Thanks for driving Yoochun,” I smiled as we stood by his car.

“I haven’t drove you back yet, thank me later,” Micky smiled opening his car door and getting in.

Taemin got in the back as I put his bag in the boot then got in the front passenger seat next to Micky.

“Tae Tae, you got your seat belt on?” I asked him clicking mine into place.

“Yes Nuna!” Taemin groaned back like a little kid.

“Good,” I said sharply. I then noticed Micky was looking at me.

I huffed, “What now Yoochun?”

“You baby him too much, he’s 16!” Micky replied starting up the engine.

“I do not baby him that much!”

“You sooo do Tia, You’re like ‘Tae Tae, did you eat?’, ‘Tae Tae be careful!’, ‘Tae Tae!’” Micky mimicked my voice.

“I don’t sound like that, do I Tae Tae?” I looked back at Taemin who looked slightly confused.

“Ummm….Well…Nuna…..Urrr-“

“See, you baby him!” Micky cut off Taemin before he could finish.

“Yoochun shut up, I do not!”

“Yes you do!”

“Oh blow me Yoochun!”

“ it !”

“ENOUGH!” Taemin shouted. Micky and I shut up quickly. We had never heard Taemin shout before.

“You two sound like a married couple, let’s just go already!” Taemin said more calmly.

“Mianhae Taemin,” Micky and I apologised then Micky started to reverse out of the parking space. {Sorry}

“And yes Nuna, you do baby me sometimes but I like it, you’re like my second Umma, My pretty Nuna Umma!” Taemin settled me and Micky’s argument.

I smiled at Taemin then stuck out my tongue at Micky. He just rolled his eyes and began to drive us home to the SHINee house.

MICKY P.O.V.

I drove up to the SHINee house then parked and turned off the engine.

{K}”Yay, we’re home!” Taemin jumped up taking off his seat belt and grabbing his bag before dashing out of the car to the SHINee front door.

{K}”Taemin don't run!” Tianna yelled through the open car window as she played with her phone.

“You’re still babying him!” I said looking at her then Taemin who was waiting patiently outside at the SHINee door.

“I know, I can’t help it…Jinki just sent me pictures from Manila, wanna see?” She said looking at me.

“Sure,” I replied taking off my seatbelt.

I held my hand out as she passed me her phone, I missed it making her fall on the car floor next to my feet and the pedals.

“Don’t worry I’ll get it!” Tianna smiled taking off her seatbelt.

“Wait no, I’ll-” I stopped talking as Tianna bent over my lap and reached her hand underneath my seat down by my feet.

I took a deep breath as her head pushed against my left inner thigh,

“Sorry Yoochun, I almost got it!” She muttered into my jeans.

“Urr…its okay…” I barely breathed out.

Okay Yoochun, keep calm….Yes Tianna is close to my ‘manhood’ but there’s nothing ual about this situation in anyway even though it looks wrong from an outside point of view but it can’t get any worse than that right?...

I felt Tianna move pushing against me a little more then I felt her s press against my right thigh.

“Oh…god….” I whimpered out in a whisper.

“Did you say something Micky?” Tianna muttered against my jeans again.

“Umm…No, you got it yet?” I breathed out trying to think clean thoughts. I know it’s been a while since I got any but come on this is slightly ridiculous…

“I need to reach a bit more,” Tianna groaned out. God she wasn’t helping me right now.

Tianna pushed harder against me making her s push hard against my thigh too. I gulped hard and looked ahead.

“Nearly…Nearly…” Tianna pushed more,

“Got it!” She chimed out pulling her arm up with her phone and shaking it in front of me.

She was still leaning against my right thigh but looking up at me with a cute expression. It looked kind of naughty but I’m sure it was all in my imagination.

“What’s wrong Yoochun?” Tianna asked in a cute voice, it was slightly seductive.

“Umm…Urr…” I had lost the battle.

Tianna shook her head at me and attempted to move.

'Please don’t look down, please god don’t look down…' I thought to myself as she started to push herself up…then she accidentally grabbed ‘it’…

“OH MY GOD!” Tianna gasped as she sprung up and sat back in her seat straight up with her hands now in her lap.

I stayed silent, I really didn’t want to say anything…what was I supposed to say… ‘Hey Tianna you just touched my !’ I don’t think so….

“Micky?”

“Hmm?” I answered looking straight ahead.

“Was that you’re…umm…”

“Yes…” I answered quietly.

“Wae?” {Why?}

“Why what?” I replied looking at her slightly.

“Why was it….ummm…hard?”

She just had to ask… “Umm…Well…You…Urrr…Me….I…T-“

“Nuna come open the door!” Taemin called to us saving me from answering.

‘Thank you Taemin,’ I thought to myself relieved.

“Umm Yeah….I’m gonna open the door, you coming in?” Tianna asked me not looking me in the eye.

“No…I’m gonna wait here and…calm down…” I trailed off the end of my sentence but I knew Tianna heard.

“Alright then, Taemin and I will be back out in 10 minutes,” Tianna smiled awkwardly before exiting my car.

I flashed her a weak smile then as soon as she and Taemin were inside the house, I put my head against the steering wheel and rested it there.

“I can’t believe that just happened,” I mumbled.

§§§§§

It wasn’t long before we reached the park. I parked my car round the corner and we got out.

“Hyung, can we build a snowman?” Taemin asked me as we walked along the path.

“We could try but I don’t think there’s enough snow for that!” I replied looking at Tianna. I really wanted to apologise for the car ‘incident’ but how could I.

“Awesome…Nuna will you help?” Taemin asked her.

She looked at me briefly then at Taemin,

“Sure, I’ll help but Yoochun’s doing the heavy lifting!” She laughed.

“Okay deal,” I said before we all ran to a blanket of untouched snow.

I began rolling the body for the snowman, it was quite fun. I watched and laughed as Tianna and Taemin fell over a few times while making the base for the snowman.

I lifted the body and put it onto the base of our snowman then Taemin rolled the head and passed to me and I placed it on top.

“There, it’s done!” I stated dusting the excess snow off my gloves.

“Umm Nuna?”

“I know Taemin, we are missing a face…Yoochun?” Tianna signalled to me to fix it.

“Umm…” I saw some sticks and rocks just beside us.

“Hold on,” I smiled running towards them.

I picked them up and ran back to the snowman. I placed the sticks in the body for arms and the stones for its eyes and mouth.

“Better?”

“Yes….but there’s no nose,” Taemin chuckled out.

I huffed, “It doesn’t need a nose, it’s got a mouth so it can breathe!”

“Alright fine, no nose…Sooo Tae Tae, what should we do now?” Tianna asked Taemin.

“SNOW ANGELS!” Taemin squealed out pulling Tianna and I down into the blanket of snow.

We laughed as we moved our legs and arms making the shape of angels in the snow.

Taemin was the first to finish, “Soo cold…Nuna you look pretty in the snow!”

Tianna sat up as did I, “Aww Komawo Tae Tae, can someone help me up?” Tianna smiled dusting the snow off her hat. {Thank you}

Taemin smiled and pulled Tianna up by her hand. He was doing well until he slipped back and let go of Tianna’s hand making her fall back, dashing snow in my face as she landed.

I choked on the snow that managed to get in my mouth.

“Oppa I’m so sorry!” Tianna said staring at me.

Taemin tried to stop himself from laughing,

“It’s okay Tia, it’s not your fault it’s Taemin’s!” I smirked rolling a snowball in my hands.

“Hyung…what are you doing?” Taemin asked eyeing my snowball and backing up slowly.

“Nothing just having a little fun,” I smiled standing up still rolling the snowball in my hands.

Suddenly Tianna appeared in front of me and pushed me back into the snow.

“Taemin come on!” Tianna said as she grabbed him up and began running away from me.

“You can’t run from me!” I shouted getting up and running after them.

I managed to catch up with them, they were standing in the middle of the park path at a crossroad path, I’m guessing they didn’t know which way to go.

“I got you now!” I grinned slowly stepping towards Taemin.

Taemin quickly hid behind Tianna,

“If you touch him, I’ll kill you!” Tianna smirked at me.

I laughed, “We’ll see!”

“Taemin run now!” Tianna squealed.

Taemin shot off like a light, down the left path. Before I could run after him, Tianna grabbed my wrist and pulled me in the opposite direction.

“No, you don’t!” Tianna giggled pushing me down in the snow.

I pulled her down with me and dashed snow in her face.

“Yoochun!” She squealed.

I stuck out my tongue then she hit me square in the face with a snowball.

“Aii….So cold!” I moaned spitting out the snow in my mouth.

Tianna pushed me down and straddled me. I tried to get her off me but then she pinned my arms down.

“I guess I win!” She smirked.

“Yeah, you do,” I smiled.

I looked up at her, she looked so beautiful, cute and she was on me…here we go again…Yoochun control yourself…

“We should go find Taemin,” Tianna said getting off me.

“Thank God,” I whispered to myself.

“Hmm Micky?”

“Oh nothing, let’s go get Taemin!” I said getting up.

We walked silently together looking for Taemin, we spotted him on a bench,

“Hi Nuna, Hi Hyung!” Taemin yelled to us.

We waved back to him and Tianna stopped to adjust her Jacket. This was my chance to talk to her about earlier,

“Hey Tia…Can we talk?”

NORMAL P.O.V.

“Sure Micky what’s up?” I replied as I finished adjusting my jacket.

“Umm about earlier…I wanted to explain, I-“

“It’s okay Yoochun I understand, you’re a guy and I guess you find me attractive,” I smiled cutting him off.

Micky chuckled and turned a bright red.

“Awww Chun, you’re blushing!” I cooed out in a girly voice.

“Stop it Tia!” Micky replied sweetly looking down.

I giggled, “Okay I will…after I say something,”

“Say what?” Micky looked at me all bright-eyed.

I grinned and pulled him closer to me then whispered in his ear, “It’s kinda big!”

“Seriously?” Micky gave me a shocked look.

I giggled, “Well yeah, it’s like s-“

“Excuse me, is your son okay? He looks a bit cold?” A lady said to us in English.

I looked past her to see Taemin sitting on the bench staring straight ahead. He looked a little pale but very cute tapping on the bench. He also looked a little creepy just staring in one place.

“Oh, we’re not his Pa-“

“Thank you so much for telling us,” I bowed cutting off Micky.

“No problem,” The lady bowed and walked away.

“Why didn’t you tell her we’re not Taemin’s parents?” Micky asked me.

“Dunno…I’m kinda like Tae Tae’s second Umma, he said so himself!” I replied looking at Micky.

He shrugged and I looked back at Taemin who seemed to be shivering a little.

“Come on Appa, let’s go get our son!” I giggled dragging Micky to where Taemin was sitting.

“Tae Tae come on let’s go, Umma and Appa are going to get you something to eat now,” I smiled trying to keep a straight face.

“Huh? Umma? Appa?” Taemin’s face showed confusion, it was so adorable.

“Tae Tae come, Umma doesn’t have all day!” I continued to mess with Taemin’s head.

“Huh? Hyung what’s going on?” Taemin looked to Micky for an answer.

Micky looked at Taemin then at me, he had no idea what to do. I nudged him and mumbled,

“Just go with it!”

Micky shrugged, “What do you mean Taemin? Umma and I, Your Appa, are taking you to get something to eat, come on let’s go,”

“Huh?...but you’re not my Umma and Appa!” Taemin argued trying to make sense of this.

I kept myself from laughing, “Oh shhh, Tae Tae come on, Umma’s getting cold!”

Taemin groaned, “But-“

“No buts, your Umma’s cold and Appa’s hungry!” Micky said cutting Taemin off with a smirk.

Taemin groaned again still confused and followed behind us as Micky and I walked in the direction of Micky’s car.

“You’re mean, you know that?” Micky said as I hooked onto his arm.

“I know!” I giggled kissing Micky on the cheek before running ahead.

I looked back at him and Taemin. It was sad to think I would be leaving these two behind as well as the rest of SHINee and DBSK.

But I have my love and Life to get back to….