§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *36*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

Let's go back home, after all it's where she belongs.. Part 36 ...READ, ENJOY, RATE & MESSAGE X :) ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Wakare no uta-still connected- (Song of separation)" By Aqua Timez (Sweet song!)

 

The party lasted till 3am this morning. I helped SHINee and DBSK clean up the venue even though we were all pretty drunk apart from Taemin of course but I’m sure I saw him steal a sip of BOA’s wine.

We ended up all crashing at Micky’s house since they all promised to take me to the airport later.

I woke up in living room area with ten boys around me, mainly Micky on my left, Onew on my right, Taemin hugging my torso, key on my leg left and Changmin on my right leg.

Let’s just say there were other parts of my body being touched that we should never speak of.

Soon Taemin, Onew and I were all in Micky’s car, he was driving us to the airport. Jonghyun, Key, Changmin were in Junsu’s car behind us and Minho and Yunho were behind them in Jaejoong’s car.

I rolled down the window and let the cold breeze in triggering a loud groan from Onew.

“Jinki, you okay?” I giggled a little turning around to look at him.

He was leaning against the window holding his head,

“I’m…Okay…but my brain feels like its dying!” He groaned out trying to look at me.

I couldn’t help but giggle more at him, “Well you shouldn’t drink so much if you can’t handle it!”

Onew gave me another miserable groan then I looked at Taemin who was yawning. He was so cute in the morning…well afternoon…oh he’s cute anytime.

“Tae Tae you okay?” I asked him.

“Mhmm Hmm!” Taemin grinned and looked out the window.

I turned back to look out my window then glanced at Micky.

“Mwo yo?” Micky asked not taking his eyes off the road. {What}

“Nothing…I just wanted to say Komawo,” I replied staring at him. {Thank you}

Micky quickly glanced at me, “For what?”

“For being my friend,” I said before looking out my window again.

I heard Micky let out a little snigger, he was definitely smiling but was he smiling on the inside, because I wasn’t…

It wasn’t long before we were at the airport. We got out of the cars and the boys carried my luggage to the check in. The boys stayed silent while as I checked my luggage in.

It was like they were too hung over to talk or maybe they just didn’t want to say goodbye just yet.

I got my boarding pass and we headed to the waiting area near my flight gate. We sat down together, me and SHINee on one side and DBSK on the opposite side facing us. I sat between Taemin and Onew, Micky was opposite me sitting next to Jaejoong and Changmin.

The silence continued as we sat there half asleep. Taemin was leaning on my shoulder lightly snoring. Onew had his face covered by his hood, as did the rest of SHINee. DBSK were doing the same with the exception of Yunho and Jaejoong who were wearing hats. Micky was playing a game on his phone as far I could tell. He kept glancing up at me slyly.

I couldn’t take the silence anymore, “Hey guys, what are you up to after this?”

They all sat up and looked at me apart from Taemin of course, he was still snuggled up against my shoulder asleep.

“Ummm well…we got a lot of touring next week, we’re also going to Thailand after the New Year and we got a few T.V shows in the works too,” Jonghyun grumbled out rubbing his eyes.

“Sounds good, what about TVXQ or should I say Tohoshinki!” I smiled looking at Micky.

“Well Tohoshinki will be touring again soon and the best hits album is coming out next year, oh and my Drama’s already been airing!” Yunho smiled.

I smiled and clapped, “I know you’re doing really well, Changmin when’s your Drama airing?”

Changmin scratched his head, “Urrr, sometime next year, I can’t wait!”

I grinned and focused on Jaejoong, “So how’s the cosmetic range and restaurant?”

“The cosmetics are good, we’re making everyone as pretty as us!” Jaejoong joked.

“Yeah, the restaurant business is pretty good, right Yoochun?” Junsu said.

“Yeah it's great, I’m thinking about buying another car,” Micky said with a cute smirk.

“Hmm…really…you know that won’t make girls love you as much as they love Jae!” I teased.

Micky rolled his eyes at me then we all laughed.

“Flight LN247 from Korea to Heathrow London boarding in 10 minutes,” We heard the flight announcement.

“That’s me…I guess I got to wake up Taemin,” I sighed as I stood up slowly and stretched out.

I began nudging Taemin lightly, “Tae Tae, come on get up, it’s time for me to go,”

Taemin’s eyes fluttered opened. He yawned and then sat up with a cute smile, “Already?”

“Yep, come on let’s all walk to my gate,” I smiled trying not to be sad.

Taemin nodded and stood up next to me. We all began walking to my gate. This was it, I was going back home, back to London to see my dad, Kimberly and Ryan. I should be happy right?

I stopped at my gate and turned around to see all 10 boys standing in a line looking at me.

“I guess this is it, this is where I go home,” I sighed looking at each of them. Taemin started to rub his eyes frantically. I walked up to Taemin and gave him a hug.

“Tae Tae don’t cry, I’ll come and see you soon,” I said his chin.

“I-I know…but I will really miss Nuna!” Taemin sniffed out.

I smiled then heard a small whining sound coming from Changmin. I moved in front of Changmin he was looking down and wiping his nose.

“Aww Changmin!” I squealed out hugging him tight.

Changmin started sniffing more as he hugged back then Jaejoong, Yunho, Jonghyun, Minho and Junsu burst into tears.

“Hey hey guys, stop crying!” I whined letting go of Changmin and pulling all five blubbering boys into a hug.

“Ai ya, Tia don’t leave us!” Junsu cried out.

“Yeah, we’ll miss you too much Nuna!” Minho mumbled out.

“I know guys but be strong, I’ll come and see you soon, I promise,” I replied kissing each of them on the cheek before making my way to Onew.

Onew smiled at me and took my hands,

“Here we are again,” He laughed cutely.

I giggled, “Yeah but this time, we’re not gonna kiss goodbye!”

Onew lowered his head, I saw a slight tear fall from his eye.

“Jinki…Don’t cry, you know you’ll make me cry!” I whined holding back my tears.

“I know, mianhae Tia…I’ll talk to you online anyway so I shouldn’t be crying,” Onew sniffed out. {Sorry}

I hugged him tight before moving to Key. I stood in front of him, Key tilted his head to the side so his fringe was covering his eyes.

“What can I say about you Key…I’m gonna miss that cocky smile and devious nature of yours,” I said biting my lip slightly.

“Yeah…I’m gonna miss your laugh…and the way you snore like a bull…and …h-how you look after us!” Key barely whimpered out.

“Key…are you crying?” I asked surprised trying to see his eyes.

“No, of course not!” Key sniffed out making it obvious he was.

I took my hand a lifted up Key’s fringe. He looked at me with red puffy eyes and tears on his face.

“Oh Key!” I whined out bursting into tears and hugging him tight.

“I-don’t-want-you-to-leave!” Key cried into my shoulder.

“I-don’t-want-to-leave!” I whined back.

Our sentences probably weren’t audible to everyone else since we’re speaking through the tears.

Key and I quickly snapped out of our emotional lapses and parted from the hug like nothing happened.

“So yeah…I’ll see you soon Kibum!” I said trying not to cry again.

Key flicked his hair out of his eye, and smiled, “Yeah…I’ll see you soon,”

Key's bottom lip began to quiver like he was going to cry. I couldn’t hold my tears back in anymore. I burst into tears and cried out loud.

“KEY HYUNG…Stop making Nuna cry!” Taemin lectured out.

“I’m not!” Key squealed back.

“It’s okay I’m okay!” I sniffed wiping my eyes and nose with my sleeve then calming myself.

I took a deep breath and looked at each of the boys, the only one left to hug was Micky.

Micky came up to me and held my hand then spoke up, “So…”

“So…” I sighed back.

“Yoochun kiss her already!” Jaejoong teased making us both blush a bright red.

“Shut up Jae!” Micky shouted in which Jaejoong just laughed.

I shook my head and smiled, “Anyway, here,”

I took a piece of paper out of my pocket and gave it to Micky. Micky took the piece of paper and looked at it.

“It’s my email address, my London number and my home address just in case you want to write or visit…All the boys have it so I thought it was time you did too,” I explained.

“Thanks, I don’t know what to say,” Micky replied clueless.

“Say you’ll keep in touch, email or call this time!” I giggled pushing him gently.

“I promise,” Micky chuckled.

I smiled sweetly then remembered something,

“Key, did you get it?” I asked him looking past Micky.

“Oh yeah!” Key squealed then searched through Taemin’s backpack and took out a present wrapped with silver and purple coloured paper.

“Here T.K,” Key smiled and handed me the present.

“Thank you Key,” I replied as he stood back next to Onew.

Key just flicked his hair out of his eye and gave me a wink. I bit my lip and focused back on Micky, he was looking at me with a penetrating stare.

“What? Key’s really cute!” I confessed nervously.

Micky just rolled his eyes and waited for me to continue.

I handed Micky the present, “Here…this is your Christmas present, all the boys got theirs, I had to get yours early this morning, well Key did!”

I could see Key grinning in the corner of my eye, he was so smug.

“Thank you,” Micky replied holding the present.

He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box wrapped with a red ribbon, “This is yours, I hope you like it!”

I took the box and held it against my heart. I was so touched but my heart felt like it was wounded.

“Komawo Yoochun…you mean so much to me, you all do,” I replied in a sorrowful tone. {Thank you}

Micky began to hide his face with his hand specifically his eyes.

“Yoochun are you crying as well?” I asked trying to move his hand.

“No I got some dust…it was a big piece of dust in my eye!” Micky tried to lie as he wiped his eyes.

“Awww Micky! You’re such a baby!” I laughed before attempting to kiss him on the cheek.

But before I could place my lips on his cheek, Micky moved in which I got his lips instead. I pulled away quickly and looked down embarrassed.

“Oooooo!” SHINee and the rest of DBSK cooed at us. Then SHINee began singing ‘Love’s way’ the chorus part.

“SHINEE!!” I squealed at them making them stop.

“Mianhae Tia!” They cooed back innocently. {Sorry}

I shook my head while Micky let out a little snigger,

I cleared my throat, “Mianhae Yoochun, I didn’t mean to urrrr...well, Kis-“ {Sorry}

“It’s okay,” Micky cut me off, “You’re lips are quite soft, I’ll miss them!” Micky gave me a naughty devious smile.

I pushed Micky and gasped, “You are such a B-“

“Flight LN247 from Korea Seoul to London Heathrow now boarding,” The announcement sounded.

“That’s me…Guys group hug!” I squealed before the boys ran at me.

“I want you all to be good, SHINee no seducing Young girls or Nunas!” I mumbled through the hug.

“Yes Tia!” They whined back.

“And Tohoshinki…don’t be too naughty!” I giggled tightening my grip around the boys.

“We won’t!” They laughed back.

I let go of them and took a deep long breath,

“Okay, I’m off!” I said backing away from them.

They waved to me just before I turned around and walked to the boarding desk. I gave my boarding pass to the lady at the desk then suddenly I heard my name,

“TIANNA!”

I looked back to see all 10 guys posing and making heart shapes with their arms, hands and fingers.

“SARANGHAEYO TIA!” They yelled to me.

“MAHAL KITA SHINEE AND TOHOSHINKI!” I shouted back making my own heart shape with my fingers.

The boys laughed and watched me as began to approach the gate door, I turned back to the boys once more and blew them kisses. I then walked through the gate and walked into the tunnel.

I’m going back home…

MICKY P.O.V.

As soon as Tianna boarded the plane, we left the airport. We kept the same car grouping as before so I was driving with Taemin and Onew.

Taemin opened the backseat door and got into my car. I was about to go round to the driver’s seat before I felt Onew’s hand on my shoulder.

“Are you sure you can let her go?” Onew’s words surprised me, but after all he knew what I was feeling.

“Yeah, I have to…She loves him,” I sighed not looking at Onew.

“Maybe…but is it really true love?” Onew replied before getting into the passenger seat.

Of course its true love…Tianna’s been with Ryan for 3 years, it has to be true love, right?

NORMAL P.O.V.

The plane journey was so long and boring. I spent most of it asleep, I was so emotionally drained after my goodbye to SHINee and Tohoshinki.

I ended up getting a cab home and dropping off my stuff at my apartment/flat. Surprisingly Kim had kept my flat clean, it’s not like her but at least I can relax.

But I didn’t want to relax. Instead I decided to head to Ryan’s place, maybe seeing him will make me feel at home.

I got off the bus and walked up the street. I pulled out my phone and dialled my dad at work.

“Hello,” My dad grumbled out.

“Well don’t you sound pleasant?” I replied sarcastically.

“Tia? When did you get back?” The surprised happy tone in my dad’s voice made my heart feel warm.

“Couple of hours ago, didn’t Ryan tell you I was coming back today?” I asked.

“Urrr, No he didn’t…Actually I haven’t heard from him since last week,” My dad replied, I didn’t like his answer but I guess that didn’t matter…

“Never mind, I’m back now anyway…So, anything new?” I asked walking into Ryan’s flat apartment building.

“Nope…You do know that you come back to work in 2 days right?”

I groaned, “Aww man…that’s so y!”

“Deal with it…but honestly it’s good to hear my daughter’s okay,” My dad said sweetly down the phone line.

“Komawo Appa! Urrr, I mean Thanks Dad!” I giggled back.

“You’ve been in Korea way too long!” My dad chuckled.

“I know but I miss it already,” I sighed walking up the stairs to Ryan’s floor.

“Ah crap, the boss wants some files sorted, I’ll see you Monday,” My dad huffed.

“Okay, see you Monday…oh and tell Mike I’m back!” I smiled walking up to Ryan’s door.

“Alright by Tia!” My dad said before hanging up.

I put my phone back in my jeans pocket and took out my small mirror. I adjusted my hair and lip-gloss then put my mirror back in my pocket. I took a deep breath and knocked on Ryan’s door.

“Here goes,” I mumbled to myself just as the door opened.

“Tianna?!” Ryan gasped with a shocked expression.

I put my arms around him and kissed him softly on the lips, “I told you I was coming back today!”

“I know but I thought…” Ryan stopped mid-sentence as I let go of him.

“You thought what?” I asked him tilting my head a little.

Ryan smiled and shook his head, “Never mind,”

I giggled, “So are you gonna let me in?”

“Oh yeah, sure,” Ryan said moving so I could come in.

I walked in and noticed Kimberly sitting on Ryan’s sofa watching T.V, she normally didn’t come to Ryan’s house.

“Hey Kim!” I squealed causing her to jump up and look at me.

“Oh hey Tia…I didn’t know you were coming back today!” Kim replied leaning over the sofa and hugging me super tight.

“Yeah, I did mention to Ryan that I was coming back today but he obviously didn’t remember!” I replied giving him a glare.

Ryan smiled then rolled his eyes at me. He seemed different…

“Anyway, what you to been up to? And why is my house so clean?” I asked Kim, moving to the sofa to sit down.

“Well I’ve been partying all summer by myself cause you were off hanging around hot Koreans, then I had long hours of work so I only dropped by the check on your mail and steal some cereal!” Kim replied stretching out.

“Nice to know my cereal was consumed!” I joked picking up the remote.

“Me and Ryan were just planning his birthday but now that you’re here, you can finish off the planning, I got to do my late night bar shift!” Kim huffed picking up her bag.

“Awww wish you could stay, when did you start working nights?” I asked focusing on her.

“Urrr…Couple of weeks ago, I know but I need the extra money for booze!” Kim grinned widely.

“Same old Kimberly!” I laughed standing up and hugging her.

She hugged me back tight then straightened her clothes, “Alright love monkey’s, I’ll see you tomorrow, don’t over do it with the make-up !”

“Shut up Kim!” I giggled nudging her towards the front door.

Ryan opened the door for Kim as she waved and smiled to us before leaving the flat. He then shut the door and sat down with me on the sofa. I felt different sitting next to Ryan but I couldn’t put my finger on it.

“Ryan?”

“Yeah, Tia?” He replied not looking at me.

“Did you really think I wouldn’t come back?” I asked trying to read his face.

Ryan sighed and looked at me, “It doesn’t matter you’re home now, we can just go back to normal…I love you,”

Ryan put his arms around me and pulled me into a gentle kiss, I pulled away and looked into his eyes,

“I love you too Ryan,”