§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *23*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

this is just a filler but we are still in the Shinee world! Read and Enjoy! ^_^ ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing "Balloons" By DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki

 

“Wake up Tia!” Voices awoke me gently.

I had been living with SHINee for 2 weeks now so I was use to this, their schedule wasn’t so busy but it was soon about to be.

“Don’t want to get up….You can’t make me!” I groaned rolling over.

I noticed that Onew was no longer next to me so I spread out and continued to go back to sleep.

“Nuna, come on, we want to take you out!” I heard Taemin whine.

“Just because you’re cute Taemin doesn’t mean I’ll get up for you,” I huffed pulling the cover over my face.

“I’ll get her up,” I heard Onew say then suddenly I felt someone’s breath on my ear.

“I bet Micky’s lips are really soft,” Onew whispered in my ear.

“Okay I’m awake!” I shot up fluttering my eyes open to the SHINee boys surrounding the bed.

“Whoa…Onew, what did you whisper?” Key asked him.

Onew just smiled and tapped his nose. Key rolled his eyes while I focused on staying awake.

“So…Tia, we want to take you out today since our schedule is starting to get busy again,” Minho said stretching out.

“Okay hold on, it’s not gonna be like your T.V. show is it?” I narrowed my eyes at them.

“No Nuna, of course not!” They all shook their heads innocently.

“Okay good, you guys should go so I can get changed…except for you Jinki, we need to talk!” I said with a slight growl.

The boys apart from Onew of course nodded and exited the room, Taemin was the last out so he shut the door behind him.

Onew smirked and sat next to me on the bed.

“You’re so mean Jin!” I scowled at him

“Hey, we just needed to get you up,” Onew played coy. He was so irritatingly cool when he did that.

I slapped Onew’s shoulder, “But Jinki that’s not helping my situation. I don’t need to be reminded of how soft Micky freakin’ Yoochun’s lips are…I can’t stop thinking about it and as my best friend slash first love you’re supposed to help!”

“Alright calm down, I’ll be helpful I promise, I won’t even talk about Micky, deal?” Onew held out his hand.

I rolled my eyes and shook his hand, “Fine deal, now get out so I can get my stuff together!”

Onew laughed and got up, “Alright…Oh, what do you want for breakfast?”

“Ummm surprise me!” I grinned.

Onew nodded and opened the door,

“Ah…Jinki wait! How do you use the shower again?”

“Just turn the dial for temperature and the other dial for pressure,” Onew smiled before exiting the room and shutting the door.

“SHINee...” I giggled to myself getting up and gathering my clothes and bathroom stuff together.

I made Onew’s bed and headed straight to the shower. I had a feeling this was going to be a long day.

Twenty Minutes later I emerged from the bathroom clean and shiny, no pun intended!

The strong smell of Vanilla hung off me thanks to the Japanese shower gel Jaejoong got me before I left Japan.

I walked down the hallway towards the living room area and Kitchen. Jonghyun and Minho were sitting on the sofa watching T.V. eating Kimchi, while Taemin and Key were sipping soup at the breakfast counter. Onew was making something but I couldn’t quite see.

“Morning Taemin!” I giggled kissing him on the cheek and ruffling his hair.

Taemin shot up like a light and turned a bright pink, “Oh…Hi Nuna!”

I laughed at how cute he looked when he blushed.

“You know you shouldn’t keep doing that, you’ll probably make him explode if you’re not careful!” Key said to me teasing Taemin.

Taemin shook his head and playfully nudged Key.

“Well hello to you too Key,” I smiled sitting in between him and Taemin on a stool.

Key smiled and nodded then began reading the local newspaper.

“You more awake now?” Onew said placing a bowl of homemade fruit salad and chicken soup with a side of Kimchi.

“How did you know I wanted your fruit salad?” I smiled tasting the soup.

“Well from what I remember you’d always ask me to make my fruit salad, it was your favourite thing in the mornings,” Onew smiled leaning in front of me on the counter.

“Aww Jinki, you really are my best friend!” I whimpered kissing him on the forehead.

Onew smirked while his cheeks became slightly rosy, he hardly blushed but when he did he was so adorable.

“So…SHINee what are we doing today?” I asked before stuffing my mouth with soup and Kimchi.

“Well Nuna we’re not sure yet…”

“…But we know it will be fun!” Minho and Jonghyun replied putting their bowls in the sink then resting on the counter along with Onew.

“Well we could go shopping then go somewhere nice for lunch,” I suggested slurping up my soup.

“Yeah, that would be nice,” Taemin smiled.

“So is it a date Nuna?” Jonghyun asked with pleading eyes.

I huffed, “Okay fine but I’m not going on any single dates with anyone…Okay maybe Taemin just because he’s like a cute little brother!”

Taemin smiled brightly while the rest of the boys rolled their eyes.

“So Tia you ready to go?” Onew said standing up properly along with Minho and Jonghyun.

“What now?! I still got my fruit salad to eat!” I whinged.

“Come on!” Key said smiling as the boys dragged me out the door. I managed to grab the bowl of fruit salad beforehand so I was pretty much happy.

§§§§§

“You should have left the fruit salad,” Onew said with a ‘know-it-all’ tone.

“Just shhh Jinki shhh!” I growled holding the bowl as we walked into some kind of shopping mall.

“He’s just saying you could have left it!” Key said joining Onew’s side.

“Shut up Key!” I huffed as we stopped in a gadget shop.

“It’s true Nuna!” Taemin chimed in cutely.

I gave Taemin an evil glare, “Lucky you’re cute!”

Onew, Key, Minho and Jonghyun laughed while Taemin weakly smiled and gulped.

“So do you see anything you like boys?” I asked scanning the gadgets.

“Yep!” I heard them say in unison.

I laughed, “I mean Gadgets not me!”

“Yeah, we knew that!” They chuckled out.

Onew appeared beside me, “I can’t wait for you to come into the studio to see what we’ve done so far for the new mini album,”

“I can’t wait either, I’m so-“

“Oh my god, you’re Onew!” A fan girl came running up to us.

“I love all SHINee’s songs, you’re my favourite Oppa you’re so handsome!” She squeaked.

“Thank you, you’re very kind!” Onew blushed.

She turned to look at me, “Aren’t you suppose be TVXQ’s assistant, what are you doing here?”

I could sense some resentment in her voice, I was going to answer but Onew did it for me,

“Well Tianna was but now she is SHINee’s assistant because we asked for her,”

The girl gave Onew a weird look, “Why?”

Onew smiled, “Well I’ve known Tia since we were 16, we’re best friends and I’ve missed having her around plus, she’s a great assistant!”

“Chinchaaji?” The girl’s eyes lit up. {Really}

“Chinchaaji,” Onew smiled glancing at me. {Really}

The girl turned to look at me, “You must be really nice if you are Onew’s best friend!”

I stayed quiet and just smiled. She turned back to Onew and gave him her book to sign then she disappeared like a shot.

“I’m guessing that happens all the time?” I asked Onew as we continued walking around looking at the gadgets.

“Yeah but our fans are usually crazier, especially for Key and Taemin,” Onew replied pointing to Taemin who was being swarmed by a group of girls about his age and younger.

“I see why, he’s a little Casanova!” I giggled focusing back on Onew.

“I know it’s only been two weeks but how are you feeling about the situation with you and Mr Park?” Onew asked seriously.

“I feel better, I still think about him sometimes but it doesn’t feel like it was before, I guess it is a crush,” I smiled.

Suddenly Key, Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin came running up to us all sweaty and flustered. Taemin looked kind of rough.

“Taemin what happened?” I asked sincerely trying not to laugh.

Taemin was speechless, it was like he had been violated or something.

Key spoke up, “He got swarmed by girls, more came so we had to get him out of there!”

I sighed, “Okay, I think I should call for the car so we can get out of here and go get lunch, deal?”

The boys breathlessly nodded while Onew laughed a little.

“Alright guys come on,” I said taking out my phone and checking out the outside of the door. There were lots of girls screaming the boys’ names. The store owner was nice enough to close the shop for us.

“Taemin, you’re gonna be a dangerous male when you’re older,” I smirked.

“Whaaa… Me, a Homme Fatale? Like Micky Hyung?” Taemin gasped out. {Dangerous Male}

I giggled more nervously then usually but only Onew could tell, “Ummm yeah, just like Micky,”

Taemin nodded while I called for the car to pick us up from the store. It wasn’t that long of a wait before we were rescued from the store.

We then drove to a ramen bar, one DBSK took me to when we weren’t too busy.

“Wow…this place is nice!” Minho said as we walked in.

“Yeah Tia, I’m not surprised though, DBSK have good taste!” Jonghyun smiled as we were quickly seated to a table.

The boys read through the menu as I reminisced about the time I spent with DBSK. I did really miss them especially Micky but I couldn’t say that to Onew.

“Nuna, you okay?” Taemin asked.

I turned to look at him, he had a cute concerned expression.

“Oh…I’m fine Taemin…but if I weren’t, I know SHINee will take care of me!” I replied looking at all of them. They all blushed slightly they were so cute.

I grinned, “So what do you guys want?”

The boys began shouting their requests at the same time, it just sounded like noise. I just laughed and tried to decipher their meal choices, the main request being for chicken.