§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *38*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

I told you it weren't over... not just yet.. bring on the drama and surprise... woo Part 38...Feedback appreciated ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "It's You" By Super Junior (mmm Heechul! ^_^) {K} - Spoken in Korean

 

MICKY P.O.V.

{K}“Micky are you sure about this?” Yoohwan asked me as we walked to my flight gate.

{K}“Yeah Ricky, I have to try,” I replied honestly.

Yoohwan nodded while my mother and BOA just smiled. We then stopped at my gate.

{K}“So…this is it,” I sighed staring at my family and BOA.

BOA hugged me first, {K}“Oppa take care, just follow your heart,”

I nodded then Yoohwan pulled me into a hug,

{K}“If she rejects you, tell her I’m interested!” Yoohwan joked letting go of me.

{K}“Yeah right!” I laughed.

Yoohwan shrugged as my mother stepped forward and held my hands,

“Be careful son and let truth flow from your heart, you deserve to be happy,”

I nodded and kissed my mother on the cheek. She was right I did deserve to be happy for once.

“Flight HL370 from ia to London Now boarding,” The announcement sounded.

I gave them a weak smile before walking through the gate.

Tianna here I come…

NORMAL P.O.V.

“Babe you’re gonna be late, you know!” Ryan shouted to me from my kitchen.

“Yeah yeah, it’s not like I’m gonna miss much, I got to go over contracts with some new boy band,” I replied walking out of the bathroom and into the kitchen.

I kissed Ryan on the lips and walked to my computer desk. I sat down and logged into my IM account and email.

“You know, you could just not go in today,” Ryan mumbled against my neck kissing it.

“Oi! Stop it, go have a shower naughty!” I giggled slapping him away.

He smirked at me then walked to the bathroom. I shook my head and looked at the computer screen to IM message,

Jin.L.O: “Hey ^_^”

I smiled and typed quickly,

TKT<3: “Hey Jinki! I can’t talk now, I’m late for work! :O

Jin.L.O: “Oh…Okay then I’ll just say this… Prepare for something special ;)”

TKT<3: “Huh?....What do you mean?”

Jin.L.O: “:P Saranghaeyo Tia!”

Then Onew went offline.

“What?” I said aloud, Onew could be so confusing sometimes.

I looked at the time in the corner of my computer screen, it was 9.45am I was really late.

“Ah !” I growled out before grabbing my bag.

“Ryan please try to clean my flat before or if you leave, Love you!” I shouted in the direction of the bathroom.

“Will do, love you too!” I heard him shout back before I rushed through my front door.

Hmmm…prepare for something special...

MICKY P.O.V.

I arrived in at four in the afternoon as far as I could tell, it was really dark here in winter. I got to central London without a problem, I’m glad I could read English.

I found a hotel that was at least 30 minutes away from where Tianna lived but I weren’t sure, London maps confuse me.

I checked into the hotel without a hitch and headed back out to find her. I jumped on a random bus and headed where ever. I sat next to a sweet old lady. London was so different, it was so packed with people and the city lights were so bright… that part was kind of like home.

My phone began to ring so I picked it up,

{K}“Hello?”

{K}“Hyung you arrived yet?” I heard key's voice ask.

{K}“Yeah, I’m on a bus somewhere…” I answered plainly.

{K}“Somewhere?!” I heard more than one person say. The rest of SHINee were probably listening in on loud speaker.

{K}“Yeah, somewhere…not sure but people are staring at me,” I replied nervously as the passengers on the bus looked at me.

{K}“Probably because you’re on a bus having a loud conversation in Korean,” Onew laughed out.

{K}“Yeah ha ha…So what’s going on over there?” I asked staring out of the bus window.

{K}“Well its late night here…Do you even know where Tia lives Yoochun?” Onew got straight to the point.

{K}“Urrr Yeah, maybe….Okay no, I’m just winging it!” I confessed rubbing my head.

SHINee groaned and huffed in disappointment down the line,

{K}“What? I’m trying!” I moaned back.

{K}“Hyung, where are you now?” Key asked.

{K}“Ummm…A place with buildings?” I replied staring clueless out the window.

{K}“Very helpful Hyung,” Key spoke sarcastically.

{K}“Leave Hyung Micky alone, he’s trying!” I heard Taemin defend me.

{K}“Anyway don’t listen to these children, Tianna lives on a road called Colten Street so look out for that!” Onew said.

{K}“Okay but that could be anywhere how do I-“

“Colten Street,” The bus announcement sounded.

{K}“Think I found it!” I said getting up and pushing the bus stop button.

{K}“Hyung, you’re on your own now because we don’t have a clue where her place is exactly,” Onew laughed as did SHINee in the background.

{K}“Thanks guys, I’ll talk to you soon,” I chimed out before getting off the bus.

{K}“No problem Hyung!” They chimed back before hanging up on me.

I sighed and put my phone away before looking around. The street was empty, it seemed like a quiet area. I began to walk down the long road. As I walked I saw many houses and large apartment buildings, Tianna could live in anyone one of these…maybe I didn’t think this one through.

I sighed again and sat at the next bus stop I saw. I took out my phone, I had to call her. I pressed the call button and waited for Tianna to answer.

“Hello?” I heard a manly voice.

“Urrr Hi is Tianna there?” I asked nervously, I guessed I was speaking to Ryan.

“No, she’s not…Can I ask who’s speaking?” Ryan replied with a rather bitter tone, I didn’t like it.

“Ummm….It’s okay never mind,” I said before hanging up quickly.

I huffed and leant back against the bus stop shelter.

“I guess I just have to wait…”

§§§§§

An hour passed by so slowly, it was about 6 pm now. I looked around and saw a rather familiar looking girl. I couldn’t see her face properly but her walk was very familiar.

I watched her as she walked on the other side of the road then the street lights lit up her face, it was Tianna.

I got up and followed her at a distance. She turned and went into a large block of flats. I followed her in then she disappeared up the stairs. She’s quite a fast walker for a girl with short legs.

I ran up the stairs to catch up with her then quickly stopped at the hallway floor corner. I watched her walk to her door and go in.

I know right now I seemed like a stalker but I was really nervous…what if she doesn’t want me here…it’s too late now, I've got to do this…

I took a deep breath and walked to the door, I waited a few minutes before knocking.

Here goes nothing…

NORMAL P.O.V.

“Argghhh!” I growled out getting off the bus.

Because I was late this morning, I managed to rush out my house without my phone. I know my dad’s left millions of messages.

I shook my head and walked towards my flat building. As I walked upstairs I felt a strange feeling overcome me. I felt like I was being followed.

I ran up the stairs faster and stopped on my floor. I took a deep breath and walked to my door. I quickly opened it and ran in slamming the door behind me.

“What’s up with you?” Ryan said sitting at the kitchen counter.

“Huh? Oh, nothing just paranoid,” I giggled walking over to him.

I put my arms around his neck and went in for a subtle kiss. Ryan quickly pulled away and moved from the counter.

“Okay what’s with that Ryan?” I asked following him.

“It’s nothing,” Ryan mumbled not looking at me.

“Fine, don’t tell me…Anyway, have you seen my phone?” I asked beginning to check the sofa.

“Yeah,” Ryan said getting my attention before tossing it to me. I caught it and began circling through my text messages.

“Some guy called, he didn’t leave his name,” Ryan said in a rather jealous tone.

I stopped checking my messages and looked at him,

“So that’s your problem… a guy called me and you get all insecure!”

“What else am I supposed to do? Some random guy calls and doesn’t leave his name! Doesn’t that sound suspicious?!” Ryan argued back coming closer to me,

“Maybe in your world! To be honest why did you even pick up my phone? You don’t trust me do you?” I scowled at him.

“No of course I trust you, I let you go to Korea for 9 months to be surrounded by other guys!” Ryan growled at me.

“You are so-“

A loud knock interrupted our argument…

“Great, I bet that’s Kim!” I said walking over to the door.

“Or maybe it’s some guy,” Ryan said bitterly.

“RYAN JUST STOP! ...I have no intent to leave you, if I was going to I would have already but I love you so I put up with your jealous nature!” I huffed at him.

Ryan sniggered and gave me a sweet smirk.

“That’s more like it!” I smiled before opening the door.

I opened the door to reveal a tall handsome Korean man.

“MICKY?!”