§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *35*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

all must come to an end but first let us party! Long Part 35.. READ, ENJOY, RATE & MESSAGE X ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "JoJo" By Shinee (Addicted to this song!) & "Flower Lady" By DSBK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki (Beautiful song, my future wedding song! ^_^) {K} - Spoken in Korean

 

“Thanks Micky for dropping me here,” I smiled looking up at SME headquarters.

“No problem, how long you gonna be?” Micky asked me swaying his arms weirdly.

“Umm not sure, why? Do you have a date or something?” I teased tying my hair up into a ponytail.

“Nope, just gonna pick up some stuff,” Micky gave me a devious smile.

“What stuff?” I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

Micky took his finger and patted me on the nose with it, “Never you mind…so about an hour?”

I shrugged, “I guess so, I’ll meet you out here then?”

Micky nodded and hugged me. I waved him goodbye as he got in his car and drove off. I headed inside and walked to the reception.

The receptionist looked up at me and smiled, “Hi, how may I help you?”

“I have a meeting with Mr Sagong at 3pm,” I replied in a polite tone.

The receptionist looked down at her list and circled my name, “Ah yes Miss Torres, let me take you to the conference room,”

The receptionist got up from behind her desk and signalled me to follow her. I followed her down the halls. I remembered first walking through these halls with DBSK and bumping into SHINee.

The receptionist stopped at a conference room and signalled me to wait then she knocked and headed inside the room. I could faintly hear her voice and Mr Sagong’s through the closed door, soon it opened again.

“Miss Torres, you can come in now,” The receptionist said holding the door open for me.

I nodded and walked into the room nervously then the receptionist left the room shutting the door behind her and leaving me in a room with 2 men I hadn’t seen before and Mr Sagong standing up.

“Tianna, I’d like you to meet Yang Hyun-Suk, CEO of YGEntertainment known for managing SE7EN, Big Bang & 2NE1,” Mr Sagong signalled to the man at the far end of the conference table.

I bowed to Yang Hyun-Suk, he stood up and bowed back before resuming his seat.

Mr Sagong then directed my attention towards the man between him and Mr Yang, “And this is Park Jin-Young CEO of JYPEntertainment known for managing 2pm, wonder girls, 4 minute & BEAST,”

I bowed politely as Mr Park stood up, bowed and sat back down.

Mr Sagong cleared his throat and took his seat then signalled to the empty chair that was across from him, “Tianna take a seat please,”

I nodded and sat on the seat nervously. I was sat in front of two famous important CEO’s from two of the most amazing record labels in Korea, not to mention I was back in SME headquarters. I think I had the right to be scared.

“We should just get straight to the point because we’d rather not keep you here too long, I’m sure you have lots of packing to do,” Mr Sagong bellowed out with a chuckle.

I giggled, “No I packed yesterday so I have plenty of time!”

Mr Sagong nodded, “Good, well I’m substituting for Mr Lee Soo-man as he has his own meeting today…Basically to cut it short, JYP, YG and SME have talked this over and-“

“Each of us would like to offer you a permanent job as a managing assistant to our tops acts,” Mr Yang finished off.

“WHAT? All three of you?” I gasped in shock I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

“Yes, you’ll obviously have to pick between our company’s but I’m sure you’ll make the right decision for you,” Mr Park smiled.

“Umm….I…Komapseumnida…I don’t know what to say!” I stuttered still in shock. {Thank you (Formal)}

“Don’t worry, you don’t have to decide now, we will give you a couple of months or more while you’re back home in England,” Mr Sagong explained.

“We’re going to explain what our companies have to offer, however you might not want to take the position at all since it will be a permanent position and you will be required to move to and live in Korea,” Mr Yang added.

I took a minute to compose my thoughts, it was definitely too soon to make a decision, “Okay… umm, I’ll consider it,”

Mr Sagong clapped, “Great, now let’s get on to the companies’ services!”

I nodded and the intense meeting began…

MICKY P.O.V.

I pulled up outside the party venue, I had been driving for 25 minutes there was a lot traffic. I got out my car and locked it then pushed open the double doors of the venue.

“Hi Hyung!” SHINee and Changmin yelled to me.

{K}“Hey guys, where’s Junsu and the other two?” I asked looking around.

The venue was like a big auditorium. There was a large stage and tables with chairs set up around the room along the sides, leaving the centre of the room empty for a dance floor. There were glittery red and silver ribbons hanging from the ceiling as well as balloons.

Changmin and Taemin were hanging a large banner above the stage while the rest of SHINee were spread out across the room fixing decorations and stage equipment, it was like a prom.

{K}“Oh…Jaejoong and Yunho have gone to pick up the food…”

{K}“And Junsu has gone to get the guest together,” Key said finishing off Onew’s sentence.

I hit myself in the head with my palm, {K}“Damn! I totally forgot to ask, who’s invited tonight?”

Jonghyun began walking towards me and spoke, {K}“Umm…SNSD…BOA’s back in town she’s invited…Ummm….SuJu, The Grace, F(x)…..that’s it…and us of course!”

I smiled at the glint in Jonghyun’s eyes, {K}“So basically it’s gonna be like a SME hook up party!”

We all burst into laughter. We all knew what Jonghyun was thinking…GIRLS! Jonghyun shook his head and walked up to the stage. Just then Jaejoong and Yunho came through the double doors with millions of bags.

{K}“Will someone help us sort this out?” Jaejoong asked placing some of the bags on one of the tables.

{K}“I’ll help!” I answered walking over to Jaejoong and Yunho.

{K}“No Yoochun, you have to go pick up your tux and pick out Tianna’s dress!” Yunho stopped and reminded me.

I looked at my watch, {K}“Oh , I totally forgot about that, I got like 30 minutes to meet Tianna outside SME…Do you guys have your Tuxedos?”

{K}“Yeah, we picked them up this morning they're in the backroom of this place, I’ll help Hyungs with the food!” Key smiled walking over to the table.

{K}“Thanks guys, I feel so guilty leaving you to do all the work,” I said rubbing my head.

{K}“No problem Micky, after all this was your bright idea and someone has to keep Tianna busy while we set up so who else but you…We know how much you’ll miss her,” Jaejoong spoke truthfully, he knew my feelings too well.

{K}“Yeah, we will all miss her so I really want tonight to be perfect,” I smiled looking around the room once more.

{K}“It will be, we’ll call you if anything’s wrong, go get suited up and get our girl!” Onew grinned at me.

I nodded, {K}“Thanks so much guys, I’ll see in a couple of hours!”

The boys waved me goodbye as I walked out of the venue and headed back into my car. I drove to tailor store, which conveniently had a prom dress store next to it. Just my luck!

I got out of my car and went to get my Tux first. I had picked it out two days before while Tianna was hanging with Yunho and Junsu. I got changed in the store dressing room and paid the clerk before heading next door to the prom dress store.

I walked into the prom dress store and was blind sighted by the amount of bright pink plastered around the store. I refocused my sight and began searching around for the perfect dress.

“Okay…this is harder than I thought!” I mumbled to myself looking at all the beautiful dresses.

{K}“Can I help you?” A sales woman appeared beside me.

{K}“Umm, yeah…I need to find a beautiful prom dress for a beautiful girl,” I replied vaguely.

{K}“Ahhhh…I see, a date! She must be a very special girl,” The sales woman smiled brightly.

{K}“Urr, no…well yeah she is special but it’s not like that!” I stuttered nervously.

The sales woman tapped her nose, {K}“I see, it’s a secret say no more….well do you know what size she is?”

I scratched my head, {K}“Urrr…No I don’t, I wanted to pick out the style of the dress first…and if possible keep it here for half an hour because I’m gonna bring her here to try it on,”

{K}“Ah okay, well in that case we have many styles of prom dresses in multiple sizes, follow me!” She began walking.

I followed behind her around the store then she began to show me multiple dresses,

{K}“This one? It’s backless,” The sales woman held up a black satin around the neck mini dress.

{K}“Urrr, too y, I need more classy glamorous,” I replied picturing Tianna in the dress. It looked good in my head but too damn y.

The sales woman’s voice snapped me out of my dirty thoughts, {K}“What about this one?”

I shook my head, {K}“Too much glitter,”

{K}“This one?” She held up a pink frilly dress.

I shook my head again, {K}“No, too childish,”

The sales woman huffed and began furiously looking through the rack of prom dress. I guess this was not going to plan after all. I looked around the store as the sales woman mumbled and grumbled in frustration. Then I saw it…the perfect dress…

{K}“How about that one?” I said pointing to the amazing strapless silk red dress with black sparkly lace around the edges and bust.

{K}“Ahh yes…this one, one of our high in demand dresses, what size should I save for you?” The sales woman said grabbing the dress and bringing it to me.

{K}“Umm…Well she’s like between a 10 to 14 in UK measurements so…let’s say 55 to 77 in Korean sizes,” I replied thinking back to the first dress I saw Tianna in.

{K}“We can supple that but we can’t keep them for long,” The sales woman said finding the different sizes.

{K}“I can make a cash deposit!” I smirked bringing out my wallet.

A wide smile took over the sales woman’s face, {K}“We can certainly can keep these dresses!”

I grinned as she gathered up the sizes and walked with me to the checkout till. I paid half the price of the dress as a deposit.

{K}“Thanks so much for keeping the dresses, I’ll be back in half an hour with my girl to fit and pick it up!” I smiled before rushing out the store.

I was already 10 minutes late to pick up Tianna. I drove back to SME headquarters as fast as possible. When I reached the building I noticed Tianna wasn’t outside, she was still in her meeting.

I got out of my car and noticed a flower stall just down the street. I guess a little romance wouldn’t hurt?

NORMAL P.O.V.

The meeting lasted more than an hour, more like two hours. I was finally heading out of the building. I really hoped that Micky hadn’t been waiting too long.

I walked out of the building to see a rather handsome man dressed in a tux with a red bow tie and a red rose in his hand. He turned to stare at me, it took me a while to realize who it was…

“Micky?” I gasped as he handed me the rose.

“I clean up good, don’t I?” Micky smirked running his fingers through his hair making me giggle.

“Yeah… you do but why are you dressed up?” I asked twirling the rose around in my hand as we walked to his car.

“Well I wanted to take you somewhere special tonight since you’ll be leaving tomorrow afternoon, I want your last night to be perfect,” Micky replied opening the car door for me.

I sighed as he got in and started up the car, “But you know I don’t have a dress that would fit such an occasion,”

“I know, that's why I picked out a dress at the store we’re heading to now,” Micky smiled focusing on the road ahead.

“You serious Micky? What the hell is going on, this is so not you Yoochun, you’re never this romantic with me!” I questioned him as he took a hard left.

“So what would you call the times we’ve spent alone together, if none of them were romantic?” Micky asked raising his eyebrow at me.

“Hmmm…I’d call them twisted ed up journeys!” I giggled making Micky roll his eyes at me.

He then pulled over in front of the glamorous prom dress store, a quite expensive store. We quickly got out of the car and walked into the store.

“Micky why are we-“

{K}“Ahh you’re back just in time…I see this is the special lady,” The sales woman said cutting me off and staring at me.

Micky sniggered, {K}“Yeah, this is her, we’d like to do the fitting now!”

“FITTING?!” I looked at Micky for an answer. He just gave me nothing.

{K}“Excellent, okay follow me to the dressing room area,” The sales woman led us to the private dressing room area.

{K}“Okay Miss, you come with me and you sir wait here,” The sales woman said as she grabbed me and pulled me into the dressing room.

“Oh god this can’t be good!” I mumbled to myself.

MICKY P.O.V.

I had been waiting for Tianna for 10 minutes, I’m sure a dress doesn’t take that long to put on. Suddenly my phone began ringing, I took it out of my pocket and saw Changmin’s name on the screen.

I picked it up, {K}“Hey min, what’s up?”

{K}“Hey Hyung, everything’s ready but some guests are running late!” Changmin’s voice sounded worried.

I ran my fingers through my hair and huffed, {K}“How late?”

{K}“About 20 minutes!” I heard Onew shout from the background.

{K}“Alright umm…how about Tia and I walk to the venue from the park, I can park my car in the car park across the street, that’s like a 15 minute drive and a 15 minute walk,” I suggested looking at my watch it was nearly 6.30.

{K}“Yeah that should do it!” Changmin chimed out.

{K}“Okay I’ll see you in a….” I stopped talking as I noticed Tianna standing in front of me.

{K}“Hyung…You there?” I heard Changmin’s voice shout.

I nodded my head, {K}“Urr...yeah I’ll see you in half an hour,”

{K}“Okay Hyung I-” I closed my phone cutting off Changmin’s goodbye.

Tianna looked incredible….

NORMAL P.O.V.

“So how do I look?” I asked Micky who was just staring at me with his jaw wide open.

“Ummm…You look amazing…Where did you get those shoes?” Micky replied staring at my feet.

“I chose them, I thought they would go beautifully with the dress,” The sales woman said in English standing next to Micky.

“Thank you, they’re perfect!” Micky replied looking me up and down.

“That’s my job, I’ll be waiting at the checkout till,” The sales woman smiled before leaving us.

I felt so awkward just standing in front of Micky in this dress.

“You know it is really perfect on you…Here take a look,” Micky said pulling me in front of the mirror.

I looked at myself in amazement, “Wow…I’ve never worn a prom dress before, I kinda like it!”

“Hold on,” Micky smiled before taking out my hair band and letting my hair down.

“Now it’s perfect!” He grinned standing next to me in the Mirror in his Tux.

“So I take it you’re my date for tonight?” I smiled at him.

“Seems so!” Micky smirked, making me nudge him in his side,

Honestly what the hell was going on?

§§§§§

Micky had parked in the car park across the park. We were now walking down the path through the park. It was a beautiful night, slightly cold but I had Micky’s hoodie the one he was wearing earlier around my bare shoulders.

“Yoochun, where are we going?” I asked looking around.

Micky grinned, “Just wait, you’ll see…for now, let’s talk about something else, like your meeting, how did it go?”

Micky was definitely not going to tell me. I had been asking him since we left the store. I might as well go with the conversation.

I huffed, “Well…I got offered a job as a managing assistant by JYP, YG and SM Entertainment,”

Micky's face dropped with excitement, “Whoa really? What did you say?”

“I haven’t decided yet, they’ve given me 6 months to make a decision, if I say yes, Korea will be my new home,” I replied looking up at the stars.

Micky cleared his throat, “Well as much as I’d love if you lived here, whatever you decide I’ll be happy for you,”

I felt Micky take my hand making my cheeks start to warm up slightly. We walked quietly out of the park and down the street. I still couldn’t figure out where we were heading to or what we were doing.

We finally stopped outside what looked like a Warehouse. We stood just in front of the double doors.

“I know I’ve said this so many times but Tianna, I really will miss you with all my heart and so will the rest…In fact maybe they should tell you themselves,” Micky said before opening the double doors to a pitch black room.

Micky held my hand tight and we walked in. I was getting scared but suddenly multi-coloured lights came on revealing a large decorated room just like a prom, with SMEntertainment’s top acts filling up the room.

The rest of DBSK were next to the stage, everyone was dressed up in prom dresses and Tuxedos, even SHINee who I suddenly noticed standing on the stage.

“Oh my god…Guys…you didn’t...” I panted out looking at the banner above the stage. It read, ‘Happy birthday Onew, Junsu & Minho/Goodbye Tianna we will miss you’ in Korean.

“Yes we did, this is all for you,” Micky whispered in my ear.

Onew’s voice soon caught my attention, “Okay, now that our special guest is here, we can get this party started…Tianna, this song’s for you!”

Music began to play filling the room…It was the intro from the song JoJo from SHINee’s new mini album. My heart began to flutter as the SHINee boys began their performance.

Jonghyun began to sing, “Geobwa gunyeol…” then Taemin sang his part, he was so precious, then it was Key. Onew soon sang his part leading into the all dancing chorus.

“JoJo! seulpeun eumagi heureul ttae neol saenggakhae eh eh eh…”

I danced along with Micky watching them sing then Minho’s part came up.

“So many nights I wonder why, what can I do to make it right, everything will be alright, So T.K. just tell me why!”

I giggled hearing my name replace JoJo in Minho’s part, it was sweetest thing ever.

SHINee then came off stage walking towards me as Onew started the second verse, “Ulgo sipjin anha oh~ ah~ gipi halkwieo beorin mam”

I giggled completely lost. This was amazing.

“Meori apeun I jisi neomu jigyeowo” Taemin sang his line dancing around me, before Key sang his part leading into the chorus then they began to dance and sing.

“Baby… JoJo neon ani, irido chagaun Heart!” Jonghyun led them into the bridge before Onew sang his part during in which he grabbed my hand and leading me back to the stage with them.

They made me dance with them as they sang the final chorus to me. It was insane, I couldn’t have wished for a better going away party.

The song ended causing everyone the applaud SHINee and I, Onew then handed me his microphone,

I cleared my throat nervously, “OH MY GOD….I…..I really don’t know what to say…Thank you all for being here even though I’ve probably only met you once or twice around SM headquarters…BOA, thanks for coming I didn’t know you were back, at least you didn’t lie to me like SHINee, who said they we’re back next week but I forgive them….and DBSK, you guys could have told me SHINee were back!...”

I paused and looked around. I felt so happy.

I took a deep breath and finished my speech in Korean, {K}“From the bottom of my heart, Thank you all and you’ll always be with me in my heart!”

Everyone applauded and whistled. I gave back Onew his microphone as I wiped the happy tears from my eyes.

Key then began to speak, “Okay, now that we got all these ‘thank yous’ out the way, let’s kick it!”

Suddenly music started playing, I soon noticed Minho was at the decks playing music. These boys had really made the effect just for me. Everyone began dancing and eating this was truly an unbelievable party.

“Hey T.K…let’s dance,” Key whispered in my ear before taking my hand and leading me off the stage.

MICKY P.O.V.

{K}“Ai ya Yoochun, what are you doing over here?” BOA shouted catching me off guard.

I had spent most of this night watching Tianna dance and mingle with the others. Now I was at the drinks table with a glass of wine.

{K}“Just getting a drink, you enjoying the party?” I replied focusing on BOA’s face.

{K}“Yeah, but you don’t seem to be,” BOA said tilting her head to the side.

{K}“BOA I’m fine I-“

{K}“Nope, come with me!” BOA grabbed my hand and dragged me an empty table then sat me down next to her.

BOA folded her arms and glared at me, “Now talk!”

I huffed and rolled my eyes then glanced across the room at Tianna,

{K}“ I’m just really sad that Tianna’s going…right now I just want to sit next to her alone and watch her smile but I can’t be selfish and spoil her night…She looks so happy dancing with everyone, I doubt she would want to just sit down and stay with me for a while,”

{K}“Well you don’t know until you ask her,” BOA said nudging me, making me focus in her direction. She then signalled to Tianna who was walking our way with Onew and Junsu.

“I guess I’ll try…” I gulped hard.

NORMAL P.O.V.

“Micky, BOA, I’ve been looking for you!” I squealed out.

I was so hot and sweaty from dancing. This was like the prom I never had without the Prom King and Queen.

“We were just talking about you!” BOA smirked winking at me.

“Really? What exactly were you saying Micky?” I yelled to him even though he was right across from me, the music was quite loud.

I watched Micky’s face get all flustered. He was so cute when he was flustered,

“Urrr…I…I..w-“

“OH MY GOD, I LOVE THIS SONG!” Junsu squealed out. He really did sound like a dolphin when he squealed.

“Guys, come on let’s dance!” Junsu said getting up.

“Nah, I’m gonna sit this one out,” Micky said flashing a weak smile.

“Okay, BOA?” I asked standing up.

“Hell yeah!” BOA giggled heading to the dance floor with Onew.

I gave Micky a smile before Junsu and I began walking to the dance floor. Suddenly I felt a hand on my wrist, I turned back to see Micky holding me.

“Tia…can you stay with me?” Micky asked sweetly.

“Sure Yoochun!” I replied as we sat back down watching Junsu dance.

We sat in silence for a while. It was comfortable silence, it was just us watching everyone dance, some of which were drunk but it was all good.

Micky broke the silence, “Tia… I understand that your feelings for me aren’t there anymore but I want you to know that no matter what, I’ll continue to be your friend because you’re the best person I’ve ever met…so saying that…”

Micky paused then got up and walked in front of me. He bent down on one knee and held his hand out. The music suddenly stopped and then a spotlight was focused on us. All was quiet…

Micky cleared his throat, “May I have this dance?”

I blushed nervously as everyone was focused on us,

“Of course Yoochun,” I bit my lip and placed my hand in his.

We stood up and headed into the centre of the dance floor just as ‘Flower lady’ by DBSK began to play.

“This is my favourite song!” I giggled out.

“We know!” The rest of DBSK chimed out appearing beside Micky and I.

We began to dance together all singing along to the song, each of the boys singing to their parts. It reminded of that time in the dance studio but so much better.

I found myself dancing to the rest of the song however with Micky this time, just the way I wanted it to be. This would be the last time I’d ever be so close to Micky, the truth is I did still feel something for him…but it was time to let it go.

It’s hard to believe I’d be gone in less than 24 hours. I couldn’t have asked for a better job or summer.

But this can’t be over, not yet…..