§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *10*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

Yay double digits! woo...And the plan begins. ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Midnight Fantasy" By Super Junior :D

 

“So why did you ask me on this friend date Jaejoong?” I asked as we walked through the park.

We had been walking through the park for an hour now, talking about things we liked and our families. The moon was bright, it reflected in Jaejoong’s eyes.

He smiled at me, “Well I wanted to get to know you…alone,”

Jaejoong replied with the right answer,

“So…is it just you who wants to get to know me better?” I asked curiously, for some reason Yoochun popped into my head.

“No…we all do but unlike me, they don’t know how to ask you out,” Jaejoong laughed with a smug look.

I laughed, “So you’re ladies’ man, Jae?!”

“No...I just like to love!” Jaejoong smirked.

We continued to walk and talk through the park, the buildings lit up the city, it was so beautiful. I had never had a date like this before...

“So you like anime and Manga?!” Jaejoong’s grin grew wider.

I nodded, “Yeah, my favourite anime is Naruto and Full Metal Alchemist (FMA)… and I love reading Ouran High School Host Club! (OHSHC)”

“Oh…I haven’t read that yet…I like Dragonball (DB)!” Jaejoong squealed.

I screamed, “Oh my god…I haven’t read or watched DB in ages!”

Jaejoong stopped walking, “Chinchaaji?” {Really}

“Yeah really!” I replied

“Hmm, okay…I got an idea!” Jaejoong grinned.

The look in Jaejoong eyes was somewhat scary like he was planning something.

“What idea?” I asked nervously.

“I’ll ask you a question about DB…if you get it wrong, you have to kiss Micky Yoochun!”

“What? No way Jaejoong…So what if I get it right?” I giggled.

“You have to ask Yunho out in front of us tonight, when we get back,” Jaejoong named the stipulations.

I huffed and looked him in the eye, “Okay…Fine, deal!”

Jaejoong smiled and we shook hands.

“Hmm…Let me think…” Jaejoong put his finger on his chin, he looked cute when he was thinking.

“I got it…what was the name of the cloud Goku used to fly around on?” Jaejoong gleamed excitedly.

My face dropped…Now I had to think…

‘Okay…if I get this wrong, I’ll have to kiss Micky and the way we are right now, that wouldn’t be advisable so THINK TIA!’ I thought in my head.

Jaejoong was smiling. The moon reflected off him so well…FOCUS DAMN IT!

“Ummm…I got it!” I squealed loudly.

An old lady stared at me funny. Jaejoong just laughed and waited for my answer.

“Nimbus!” I yelped happily.

Jaejoong applauded me, “Well done…now you have to ask Yunho out!”

I giggled, “Well I don’t mind asking Yunho out in front of you guys,”

Jaejoong and I began walking again, this time back towards the hotel. Jaejoong put his arm around me and cleared his throat,

“You didn’t really want to kiss Yoochun, did you?”

I blushed at the thought, “It’s not that…Me and Micky are just better off avoiding each other right now,”

Jaejoong moved his arm from around me and raised his eyebrows, “So…are you saying you would kiss Yoochun?!”

“Shut up Jae!” I squealed trying to hit him, luckily I missed him and he stepped in front me.

“Oooo…I’m pretty Tia….I want to kiss y Micky Yoochun!” Jaejoong mocked me.

“I’ll get you Jae!” I squealed slightly embarrassed.

“You’ll have to catch me first!” Jaejoong stuck out his tongue at me before running off.

I laughed and ran after Jaejoong. No way would I ever even think about kissing Yoochun…but did that mean I didn’t want to?

§§§§§

“I…..I…didn’t know you could…run so fast!” I breathed out heavily.

“Well….I…don’t usually…run so fast!” Jaejoong puffed out pressing his floor button in the elevator.

Tonight was the most fun night I’ve had since I’ve become DBSK’s assistant. I really hoped there would be other nights like this.

“Jae… I had a good time tonight,” I leaned over and kissed Jaejoong on the cheek.

Jaejoong looked at me with an adorable wide-eyed expression.

“Ummm…No problem,” He barely spat out.

The elevator doors opened. I laughed and pulled Jaejoong down the hall.

“Come on…I have to ask out Yunho!” I dragged Jaejoong with me to their suite door.

Jaejoong opened the door and attempted to round up the boys,

“Annyeong…we’re back!” Jaejoong shut the door and shrugged. {Hello}

I shook my head, “Let me try,”

I cleared my throat, “GUYS…GET OUT HERE NOW!”

My voice echoed through the suite. The echo was followed by the sound of rushing footsteps, First Changmin came out then Yunho. Junsu slowly walked out and Yoochun waddled out of the bedroom last, scratching his head.

I quickly looked at him then looked away.

“Did you have a nice time with hyung?” Junsu yawned out.

“Yeah I did…we had a very good time!” I beamed the biggest smile I could but noticed in the corner of my eye that Yoochun wasn’t impressed.

“Tia has something to ask you, Yunho!” Jaejoong nudged me forward.

“Huh?” Yunho seemed a little disorientated.

I blushed slightly, “Umm…Oppa...”

Yunho looked at me with a smile, “Yeah?”

“Yunho…will you go out with me, Friday night?” I asked looking down shyly then back up at him.

“Ahh…” Changmin and Junsu gasped in shocked. Micky just looked down at the floor, what was with him…

“Chinchaaji?” Yunho asked just as surprised as Changmin and Junsu were. {Really}

I nodded, “Chinchaaji!” {Really}

“Ummmm….Urrrr…” Yunho couldn’t answer.

“U-KNOW!” Changmin, Junsu and Jaejoong shouted at him.

“Ah…YES!” Yunho nodded.

“Okay, it’s a date…Ummm, I’ll see you Oppas in the morning for the radio show,” I smiled opening the suite door.

I turned to Jaejoong, “And komawo again for tonight Jaejoong!” {Thank you}

“Aniyo, Thank you Tia!” He smiled back before hugging me. {No}

“Bye!” I squealed to the boys before walking through the suite door.

Now I have a date with Yunho, what exactly is Jaejoong planning…

MICKY’S P.O.V.

“Oh…I have a date with Tianna!” Yunho began jumping around the room.

“You should find something to wear,” Changmin grinned.

“Oh…Changmin, you’re right…you and Junsu can help me find something to wear!” Yunho said grabbing both Changmin and Junsu by the arms.

“Awww…” Changmin and Junsu moaned as Yunho dragged them to the bedroom.

I shook my head and sat down on the sofa, Jaejoong jumped on the seat next to me.

“Don’t you want to know how my date with Tia went?”

I shrugged, “How did it go?”

Jaejoong jumped up and down, I’d never seen him this excited about a girl before,

“Yoochun…It was great, she’s so nice and she likes anime and reading manga…she’s amazing!”

I the T.V. and shrugged, “So,”

Jaejoong began to whine like a little girl, “Awww…Yoochun, why do you have to be like this?”

I rolled my eyes, “Be like what Jae?...I’m only doing what Tianna and I agreed…we don’t get involved in each other’s lives unless it’s work related,”

Jaejoong sat back and pouted then sprung back up, “Even if Tia said she wanted to kiss you?!”

I paused and looked at Jaejoong, “Hyung…what did you say?”

Jaejoong smiled and got up, “I thought you didn’t want to know!’

“Oh come on Jae!” I begged as Jaejoong disappeared into the bedroom.

I hated it when he did that, Jaejoong would say something I might be interested in then disappear. Wait did he say Tianna wants to kiss me...